Ace Florist Reviews

Ace Florist 5
Ace Florist 6
Ace Florist 7

Rob · Married on 11/10/2018

I have a daughter who is getting married Nov 2018. She has introduced me to wedding wire, and I have spent some time looking through it. I came across Ace Florist as a new member, and can tell you I wouldn’t go anywhere else. My older daughter was married six years ago and Ace Florist did a great job. My daughter was married on the beach, and Ace Florist made a beautiful archway that they where married under. Everything had an earthy, beachy feel to it. The centerpieces incorporated seashells and sand with the flowers. The bouquets and hairpieces were absolutely beautiful. The compliments were amazing and most of all it was the uniqueness people talked about. I would recommend Ace Florist for any style or occasion, their work is amazing. They also did our 35th wedding anniversary and the centerpieces were stunning.
    Bob C.
    3/28/2018

Sent on 03/28/2018

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

I’ve used Dean at Ace Florist a number of times and can say without a doubt, he’s the best florist on Long Island. We used him for our bridal shower and wedding and the results were top notch. Dean is incredibly easy to work with and his flexibility was greatly appreciated. He’s a guy who knows his job well and takes a great amount of pride in the arrangements he does. Everyone raved about my flower crown, bouquet, and centerpieces. My husband and I couldn’t be happier with Ace Florist. Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 03/25/2018
    Ace Florist 8
    Ace Florist 9
    Ace Florist 10
    Ace Florist 11
    Ace Florist 12
    Ace Florist 13

Susan · Married on 12/11/2015

My Son and Daughter-in-law were married Dec. 11, 2015. I had been in the business and knew what florist were "selling them what they wanted to sell" as apposed to Pat and Dean at Ace Florist who listening to my daughter-in-laws "vision" and worked with her to create the perfect bouquets and centerpieces. They made samples, and their pricing was within budget. I highly recommend this florist. I feel that they gave 110% of their time to listening and making my Childrens day a special one. The flowers were beautiful and everyone was asking "who did the flowers"? That's a win in my book!

Sent on 03/19/2018