Ace Bartenders Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Stacey
    Stacey L. Getting married on 07/10/2022

Anthony and his team went above and beyond to ensure all went smoothly even in the midst of this challenging time.

Ace bartenders was extraordinarily helpful, patient, and professional during not only the day itself but also in the planning and preparation. They were flexible and provided much needed direction that contributed greatly to the perfect day
    Dana S. Married on 05/05/2022

Excellent!

Anthony was very professional and checked in with me throughout the planning of our event. We had a margarita bar for Cinco De Mayo and the clients raved about how good his margaritas were.
  • Jade
    Jade H. Married on 04/30/2022

Excellent service

Anthony with Ace Bartenders was very helpful when it came to determining how much alcohol we needed for our wedding. The two bartenders we had for our wedding day were fast and also fun and great with our guests. I apologize I can’t remember the woman’s name but we had a limited amount of tequila for the wedding and when she saw it was running low so she asked me (the bride) if she should save it for just me. Which I thought was incredibly observant and cool of her. Highly recommend.
  • Michelle
    Michelle M. Married on 03/26/2022

Seamless and Worry-free Bartending

Having a bar with the right stuff and tended to by the right people can make or break an event, and I am so happy with the work of Anthony and Ace Bartending. Anthony made my life so easy in getting the bar stocked and serving guests that I didn't have to give it a second thought. He and his team were professional and helpful in every aspect, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.
  • Karissa
    Karissa G. Married on 02/09/2022

Ace Bartenders

This company was so easy to work with!! Anthony and I exchanged a few nice phone calls to make sure we were always on the same page and he was very personable and always took time to answer my questions! They accommodated everything we needed in such a short few weeks! They gave us a suggested buy list which made it so easy and helpful and they had the insurance policy! The bartender was very nice and made sure everything flowed so easily!
    Amanda R. Married on 01/15/2022

Thank you Anthony!

My husband and I hired Ace Bartenders for our January wedding. We LOVED using their company for our party. At our venue, we had to bring in our own alcohol. Anthony was extremely helpful with his inventory recommendations and brand choices. We did two signature cocktails and Anthony told us exactly what we needed, how much, etc. Our guests also gave us wonderful reviews on your professionalism and ability to make a delicious drink! I would highly recommend Ace Bartenders to anyone, for any event! Thank you Ace!
    - Amanda + Andrew
  • Patricia
    Patricia P. Married on 01/08/2022

Excellent Experience

Anthony was very responsive and excellent to work with. The two bartenders that tending my sons wedding were Excellent! That made fantastic cocktails and made the experience of going to the bar for a cocktail VERY FUN!
    Alysha M. Married on 12/11/2021

Can’t wait to use them again!!

Our bartender was Cassandra and she was amazing!! From set up to tear down and everything in between we couldn’t have asked for more!! Highly recommend!!
    Tricia H. Married on 12/03/2021

Amazing Bar Service!!!

We hired Ace Bartenders for my daughters wedding and it was the best decision ever! Anthony was extremely attentive from the start and throughout the entire planning process. He and his staff were very professional and everything ran smoothly from start to finish. We had multiple signature drinks as well as a welcome drink and a bourbon bar later in the evening and we just know all of our guests had an amazing time. I had Ace bring all of the mixers and extras that were needed to make the perfect set-up and that was a great decision! I highly recommend Ace Bartenders and I thank them for the great service they provided. Five Stars ⭐️ for sure!!! Sincerely, Trish Mother of the Bride
    Noreen M. Married on 10/29/2021

Wedding Review with ACE

I couldn't be more please with ACE. Anthony walked me through all the decisions needed to assure our guests had great choices for drinks and libations. The team went above and beyond to serve our guests. I would highly recommend ACE Bartenders for your event.
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle T. Married on 10/17/2021

Incredible bartender

Anthony from Ace bartenders is an incredible bartender. His cocktails are not only gorgeous but top notch! Our guests were honestly blown away by the bar service! People are still talking about it weeks later!

Anthony made the entire process of purchasing alcohol easy and fun! The day of, Anthony took care of absolutely everything! I cannot say enough good things about ace bartenders!!!
    Cecelia Married on 10/15/2021

Anthony cefili

Very pleased… Anthony was very professional, he was a compliment to our occasion! Took care of everything…no worries!!! If in doubt , GO FOR IT!!!
    Beth W. Married on 10/02/2021

Easy to work with, above and beyond service!

Anthony and Ace Bartending were SUPER easy to work with, helpful, and knowledgeable. Even as plans changed and as specific details were delayed on my end, Ace Bartending rolled with the punches and we never had to worry about anything when it came to the bar. Everything was met with professionalism, quality, and a smile. They even helped our venue coordinator tear down things our caterer left behind, which is above and beyond! We are so happy we chose Ace. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone planning a wedding; you won't regret it!
    Stefanie Z. Married on 09/25/2021

Top Notch!

Ace is a master of their craft! They are flexible, reliable, and solve problems so you don't have to! Anthony and his bartenders even jumped in to help save our linens when a pop up rain storm came through an hour before the event! That is above and beyond and shows that they care about an excellent event, even beyond their scope!
    Raichelle E. Married on 09/20/2021

Can’t recommend enough!

So glad we went with Ace Bartending! Booking them was super simple and the owner was was always quick in getting back to me with any questions. Our bartender, Doug, was the coolest and everyone loved him! Payment was simple and couldn’t have asked for an easier, simpler vendor experience
  • Jessica
    Jessica D. Married on 09/11/2021

Responsive, Friendly, and Affordable

We provided our own beer, wine, and mixed drink ingredients for our wedding. Anthony was super helpful in the planning process, and very responsive to all my questions. We had more than enough to keep our group happy the whole reception! The line for the bar never got too long and guests commented on how they loved the bartender. I would recommend Ace Bartenders to anyone!
    Kellie G. Married on 09/04/2021

Top Notch Service!

Anthony was so easy to work with. He was always quick to respond and made the booking process very easy! His willingness to help and offer guidance on how much alcohol to get for our small, casual wedding was great and a huge help. The bartender was very nice, personable and professional. I highly recommend Ace Bartenders to anyone looking!!
    Lynne Married on 08/21/2021

Outstanding service

Anthony and his team are incredible people to work with. Our bartenders were, first and foremost, true professionals. They were also engaging, friendly, and fun. Our guests raved about them. We highly recommend them for your bartending needs.
  • Maddy
    Maddy S. Married on 08/21/2021

Couple - Maddy and Tanner

Anthony and his team at ACE Bartenders were wonderful!! They stuck with us as we postponed and rescheduled our wedding because of the pandemic. Anthony was always very responsive and provided more bartenders as we realized we would need additional help. They even moved the bars from cocktail hour to our reception so quickly without even missing a beat! They were quick to accommodate our needs and made all our guests happy! They were very professional! I would absolutely recommend ACE Bartenders for other couples planning a wedding!
  • Laura
    Laura F. Married on 08/08/2021

10/10 bartending

Anthony and his team are FANTASTIC. He was great to work with and answered all of our questions quickly and with ease. He made the whole experience easy and enjoyable. During the wedding I heard nothing but praise for the bartenders! They rocked it. 10/10 would recommend Ace Bartenders.
  • Eve
    Eve C. Married on 07/30/2021

party help

Ace Bartenders are very easy to work with. The staff was amazing. I used them for an engagement party. So accommodating . They made my party enjoyable for me. Guests loved them! Great experience!
    Courtney D. Married on 07/25/2021

Hire. Them. Now

I had my wedding on July 25th and hired Ace Bartending for my bartending services. I was also a covid bride and rescheduled 3 times. With each reschedule and new date, Anthony answered all of my questions VERY promptly, and made it super easy to just switch over the date. I had a bunch of questions leading up to the big day- specifically- how much alcohol do I buy? He was so helpful with everything. Night of, he had all of the alcohol organized and my guests loved him and the the other bartender (i'm so sorry, I forget her name). We even ran out of club soda and I had no idea that someone ran to get more DURING my wedding. I cannot stress how important it is to have a great bartender for your big day. You cannot go wrong with Anthony and his team! PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT!
    Gb Married on 06/19/2021

Professional and excellent services

Anthony and his team were very accommodating with multiples changes to the date of the wedding. They were extremely efficient and professional on the date of wedding. Will hire again for other daughter weddings.
    Denise K. Married on 05/30/2021

So professional and so patient

Ace bartenders couldn't have been more helpful as far as telling me exactly how much of everything I needed for the amount of people I was having at our event
    I probably became a pest as far as texting and emailing with all the questions I had, but all my questions were answered in a timely manner it was great and very professional
    I will certainly use ace bartenders again and again
    Ed Bergstrom Married on 05/23/2021

Perfect service!

Perfect - not enough O's in smooth to describe what a great job they did. Worry free - great personable staff. Highly recommended!