Ace Bartenders Reviews

105 Reviews for Ace Bartenders

• Erica

Erica Friedman · Getting married on 05/04/2020

Fantastic experience!

Anthony was a pleasure to work with. I would gladly use him again for any event that I plan!

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Snook · Getting married on 09/15/2019

Responsive, Professional, and Generous

We had a truly unique situation in which we contracted Ace for our wedding and then soon found out that our venue had suffered such bad damage in an accident that we needed to find something else on about four months' notice. Anthony was a total pro and absolute gem when he found out about this. Within a day of us letting him know, he had already responded with leads for other venues he works with who had our date. He made us feel like everything was going to be fine no matter what and saved us a lot of stress. Because the new venue we landed on used in-house staff only, we ultimately did not have the chance to use Ace's services, but it speaks volumes that Anthony was so patient and understanding about the whole situation. He was professional, responsive, and so easy to communicate with from start to finish. I would welcome the chance to work with him again any time! You will be in good hands with Ace!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Russell

Russell · Married on 08/17/2019

We couldn’t be more satisfied with our experience!

Exceptional service from start to finish. Professional, helpful, and friendly. Aces made our wedding experience worry free and wonderful! We highly recommend!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Auge Carlino · Married on 08/10/2019

Great bartending service

ACE Bartenders made the planning easy for my wife's surprised 60th birthday, and one less thing to worry about. Anthony Cifelli was easy to work with and responsive when I texted, emailed, of called him. Melissa, our bartender for the evening, was friendly and adapted to the requests of our guests. I will hire them again.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Michelle Eichenberg · Married on 06/21/2019

Fantastic, professional bartender

Ace Bartenders were a fantastic fit for our son’s wedding! Their bartender Anthony Cifelli was incredibly professional. He came to the venue early to set up the bar at our outdoor wedding and had everything organized and chilled before the guests got there. He was quick and efficient serving our guests and the quality of his drinks were wonderful. I highly recommend Anthony and Ace Bartenders for your event!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Nick

Nick Eichenberg · Married on 06/21/2019

A Perfect Day

Anthony from Ace Bartenders did an absolutely incredible job as our bartender for my wedding! His service was prompt, and the drinks were perfect. Completely professional as well as being an all around polite and friendly person. I would recommend anyone to use Ace if you have any bartending needs!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda J Luppe · Married on 06/21/2019

Best bartender for a Pittsburgh wedding

Ace was such a good company to work with. The bartender was professional, and quick. My guests had no complaints, and neither did we!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Asmom · Married on 02/11/2019

School gala

We hired Anthony and his team for our recent school gala. They were easy to book, reasonably priced , on time , very professional and provided excellent service.

Sent on 02/15/2019

Christian Vagley · Married on 12/31/2018

NYE Party in Pittsburgh

Ace Bartenders were great. Three bartenders worked our New Years' Eve party. They came early, prepared the bar, got all the drinks iced - made everything a breeze. They were fast, efficient, personable and polite when dishing out drinks. We had a party of over 130 people (aged 25-35) and there was never a wait for a drink. I would definitely use them again if the situation arose.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Daniel · Married on 12/08/2018

Accommodating and professional!

Every aspect of working with Ace Bartending was a joy! Anthony was not only patient in answering all of my questions, he was also readily available. This included a call to him as I was in the liquor store asking for recommendations on the specific brands and quantities of each type of liquor to purchase. The two bartenders that arrived the day of the wedding showed up early and were friendly and accommodating all night. Guests remarked at the quality of service they received. They also were good about limiting the opening of the bottles of liquor and cases of beer, in order to maximize the amount of money I would get back when returning the unopened stock. I HIGHLY recommend Ace Bartending!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Cori · Married on 12/01/2018

Excellent Service!

We had the pleasure of working with ACE for our wedding reception. Anthony was extremely responsive and easy to work with. He made the planning process a breeze! The flexibility of being able to choose your own bar menu helped us stick to our budget while still giving our wedding guests the best service & experience possible. 10/10 would recommend contacting ACE for your bar needs!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Marie · Married on 10/20/2018

Anthony helped make our reception gracious!

Anthony at Ace Bartenders made this to-do on my wedding prep list SO easy. He was very responsive and accommodating to our short time frame, easy to communicate with, and very helpful about what we needed at our bar. At the reception,, his friendliness and professionalism contributed to the gracious and easy feel we wanted our guests to experience at our reception. I thought his price was reasonable and I would hire him again, without question.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Lori · Married on 09/22/2018

Excellent bar tending service. Rapid response to questions, assists with planning alcohol needs for reception. Professional, courteous, friendly staff. We used them for our son’s wedding reception that was held at Fairman Family Farm in Shelocta Pa in September. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Jen · Married on 09/22/2018

These guys were great! They brought in all of our alcohol for us, shot trays and glasses, which is a nice option as you don't really need one more thing to think about on your wedding day. The bartenders were friendly and so efficient. Definitely would recommend if you want an easy-going company who you don't have to worry about!

Sent on 09/24/2018
  • DAyna

DAyna · Married on 09/22/2018

Excellent service, communication,presentation, speed, value-- Ace bartender made all my bar choices happen and answered all my questions throughout planning.

Anthony and his entire team made my wedding fabulous from service, to talking to my guests, to to clean up. I cannot recommend this group enough!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Joe · Married on 09/15/2018

We had our wedding at my wife’s parents home. This was a new experience, and challenging, but was made so much better by hiring Anthony. He answered every question, and was always available. The night of the wedding, the service they had was fantastic. They were an integral part of making our night perfect. I would highly, highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/19/2018

M · Married on 09/15/2018

We had a great experience with Anthony and Ace Bartenders. Anthony is very responsive and available which made communication and planning very easy. Our event went great! I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Diana · Married on 08/18/2018

I hired Ace Bartenders for my son's wedding at The Barn at Madison, Anthony, the owner, was incredibly helpful. He guided me as to what to purchase to help us save money and provided us with 2 excellent bartenders, Carly and Jen. They were both professional, friendly, and very helpful. They made the evening run so smoothly and were always responsive with ideas and suggestions.
    My younger son is getting married in 9 months and I would hire Ace Bartenders without hesitation if his venue permitted outside bartenders. I highly recommend Ace Bartenders.
    Diana

Sent on 08/21/2018

Cydney · Married on 07/21/2018

WONDERFUL!! Would recommend them to everyone. Dan was our bartender for the night and we heard nothing but compliments about him. They were on time, kind, and receptive to our needs throughout the night. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Greg · Married on 07/03/2018

Anthony was an awesome part of our party. From the beginning he was responsive to the bidding process and answered all of my questions. He was on time, professional, and courteous and everyone commented positively on his contribution. I’d recommend him to anyone in need of a bartender.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Gina · Married on 06/30/2018

Ace Bartenders were the perfect fit for our wedding reception. Anthony and his crew came in when we needed them the most. Our original contract with another company was cancelled much to our enjoyment, (because that original group was the only option with our contract, rude and incredibly expensive, so we were very glad when they backed out). Ace Bartenders and Anthony were immediately recommended to us. After a quick email exchange, Anthony and I talked on the phone, he listened to what we had wanted and envisioned for our wedding reception. We only wanted beer and wine served at our reception and Ace Bartenders made that happen! There were able to give us a price right in our budget too, and that price included everything! Leading up to the reception Anthony and Ace Bartenders answered all of our questions without hesitation! The day of the wedding everything went smoothly, the bartenders were quick, there was never a line at the bar, and all of them were very kind. Anthony and Ace Bartenders made everything so easy and painless. He was even willing and able to work on a special collaboration between himself and the best man. Working with Ace Bartenders was perfect for our wedding reception. We are grateful for the recommendation, and more that happy to continue to pass it along!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Ricki · Married on 06/02/2018

Anthony at Ace was very responsive and professional. He sent a wonderful bartender who knew what she was doing and was personable as well. I will use Ace again and highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Laura · Married on 05/25/2018

Ace Bartenders took all the stress out of ordering, serving, and managing the alcohol service at our son's wedding. Anthony was friendly, professional, and flexible from start to finish. He was welcoming and attentive to our guests and calm and reassuring to us! We highly recommend Anthony and Ace Bartenders.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Pam · Married on 05/19/2018

I want to thank Ace Bartenders for the fantastic job they did at my son's wedding reception last night!!! Adam our bartender was amazing!! Everyone said what an awesome job he did!!! I would definitely recommend Ace Bartenders to anyone looking for a bartender for an event!! Thank you Anthony and Adam, you are the BEST!!! Pam Higinbotham

Sent on 05/20/2018

Bev · Married on 05/05/2018

Anthony was soooo easy to arrange everything with. He was very knowledgeable and responsive to any question I had. The bartender, Adam, was great! He kept things running smoothly. Thanks to everyone who made the wedding run so smoothly. These guys are the best!

Sent on 05/08/2018