Ace Bartenders Reviews

111 Reviews for Ace Bartenders

• Erica

Erica Friedman · Getting married on 05/04/2020

Fantastic experience!

Anthony was a pleasure to work with. I would gladly use him again for any event that I plan!

Sent on 04/22/2019

S Larue · Married on 03/06/2020

Awesome Experience

Ace was extremely professional from start to finish. Are party was a big hit thanks to Anthony.

Sent on 03/08/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Snook · Married on 09/15/2019

Responsive, Professional, and Generous

We had a truly unique situation in which we contracted Ace for our wedding and then soon found out that our venue had suffered such bad damage in an accident that we needed to find something else on about four months' notice. Anthony was a total pro and absolute gem when he found out about this. Within a day of us letting him know, he had already responded with leads for other venues he works with who had our date. He made us feel like everything was going to be fine no matter what and saved us a lot of stress. Because the new venue we landed on used in-house staff only, we ultimately did not have the chance to use Ace's services, but it speaks volumes that Anthony was so patient and understanding about the whole situation. He was professional, responsive, and so easy to communicate with from start to finish. I would welcome the chance to work with him again any time! You will be in good hands with Ace!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Tom

Tom Baric · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding Bartended by Ace

We just had a wonderful wedding this weekend and we hired Ace Bartenders to handle the bartending. As father of the Groom I worked with Anthony directly. He was very easy to work with and his team was very professional. I highly recommend these guys! I did not have to think about this aspect of the wedding at all once it was in their hands. They took care of everything!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Kelly Williams · Married on 09/01/2019

Smooth Service

Anthony was very prompt at responding to emails and helping us select the amounts and types of alcohol for our outdoor wedding. They supplied the ice and mixers which was incredibly helpful. They were able to accommodate 3 bar tenders so we could have our champagne toasts after cocktail hour without it sweating. They also were able to handle an open bar and wine service during the reception. Towards the end of the evening, a huge rainstorm occurred. They continued service until we left and the wedding ended!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/01/2019

September wedding reception

We had two bartenders from this company at our reception and we were very happy with their service. Booking and communication with this company was super easy and the bartenders did a great job!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Chase Schemm · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing Service

Just to start off the review with a little background; we were the first ones to get married at a wedding venue the guys i work for built. So i was in charge of getting all of the vendors for the event and the alcohol count for the event. I had a consultation with Anthony to figure out how much alcohol we need for the wedding and we were spot on! Anthony and another bartender did our wedding Saturday August 24th. They arrived early to get everything ready for our cocktail hour then our reception. Needless to say they blew all of my expectations away when it came to their bar tending service. They were professional, polite and they went above and beyond for the venue (even cleaned a few drinks that were spilled on the dance floor). I would 100% use them again in the future.

Chase

Sent on 08/26/2019

Nicole Kelly · Married on 08/23/2019

100% recommend

We were fortunate enough to hire Anthony as our bartender for my husband’s 40th. He was professional, courteous and his bar tending skills were superb.

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Russell

Russell · Married on 08/17/2019

We couldn’t be more satisfied with our experience!

Exceptional service from start to finish. Professional, helpful, and friendly. Aces made our wedding experience worry free and wonderful! We highly recommend!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Auge Carlino · Married on 08/10/2019

Great bartending service

ACE Bartenders made the planning easy for my wife's surprised 60th birthday, and one less thing to worry about. Anthony Cifelli was easy to work with and responsive when I texted, emailed, of called him. Melissa, our bartender for the evening, was friendly and adapted to the requests of our guests. I will hire them again.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Michelle Eichenberg · Married on 06/21/2019

Fantastic, professional bartender

Ace Bartenders were a fantastic fit for our son’s wedding! Their bartender Anthony Cifelli was incredibly professional. He came to the venue early to set up the bar at our outdoor wedding and had everything organized and chilled before the guests got there. He was quick and efficient serving our guests and the quality of his drinks were wonderful. I highly recommend Anthony and Ace Bartenders for your event!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Nick

Nick Eichenberg · Married on 06/21/2019

A Perfect Day

Anthony from Ace Bartenders did an absolutely incredible job as our bartender for my wedding! His service was prompt, and the drinks were perfect. Completely professional as well as being an all around polite and friendly person. I would recommend anyone to use Ace if you have any bartending needs!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda J Luppe · Married on 06/21/2019

Best bartender for a Pittsburgh wedding

Ace was such a good company to work with. The bartender was professional, and quick. My guests had no complaints, and neither did we!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Asmom · Married on 02/11/2019

School gala

We hired Anthony and his team for our recent school gala. They were easy to book, reasonably priced , on time , very professional and provided excellent service.

Sent on 02/15/2019

Christian Vagley · Married on 12/31/2018

NYE Party in Pittsburgh

Ace Bartenders were great. Three bartenders worked our New Years' Eve party. They came early, prepared the bar, got all the drinks iced - made everything a breeze. They were fast, efficient, personable and polite when dishing out drinks. We had a party of over 130 people (aged 25-35) and there was never a wait for a drink. I would definitely use them again if the situation arose.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Daniel · Married on 12/08/2018

Accommodating and professional!

Every aspect of working with Ace Bartending was a joy! Anthony was not only patient in answering all of my questions, he was also readily available. This included a call to him as I was in the liquor store asking for recommendations on the specific brands and quantities of each type of liquor to purchase. The two bartenders that arrived the day of the wedding showed up early and were friendly and accommodating all night. Guests remarked at the quality of service they received. They also were good about limiting the opening of the bottles of liquor and cases of beer, in order to maximize the amount of money I would get back when returning the unopened stock. I HIGHLY recommend Ace Bartending!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Cori · Married on 12/01/2018

Excellent Service!

We had the pleasure of working with ACE for our wedding reception. Anthony was extremely responsive and easy to work with. He made the planning process a breeze! The flexibility of being able to choose your own bar menu helped us stick to our budget while still giving our wedding guests the best service & experience possible. 10/10 would recommend contacting ACE for your bar needs!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Marie · Married on 10/20/2018

Anthony helped make our reception gracious!

Anthony at Ace Bartenders made this to-do on my wedding prep list SO easy. He was very responsive and accommodating to our short time frame, easy to communicate with, and very helpful about what we needed at our bar. At the reception,, his friendliness and professionalism contributed to the gracious and easy feel we wanted our guests to experience at our reception. I thought his price was reasonable and I would hire him again, without question.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Lori · Married on 09/22/2018

Excellent bar tending service. Rapid response to questions, assists with planning alcohol needs for reception. Professional, courteous, friendly staff. We used them for our son’s wedding reception that was held at Fairman Family Farm in Shelocta Pa in September. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Jen · Married on 09/22/2018

These guys were great! They brought in all of our alcohol for us, shot trays and glasses, which is a nice option as you don't really need one more thing to think about on your wedding day. The bartenders were friendly and so efficient. Definitely would recommend if you want an easy-going company who you don't have to worry about!

Sent on 09/24/2018
  • DAyna

DAyna · Married on 09/22/2018

Excellent service, communication,presentation, speed, value-- Ace bartender made all my bar choices happen and answered all my questions throughout planning.

Anthony and his entire team made my wedding fabulous from service, to talking to my guests, to to clean up. I cannot recommend this group enough!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Joe · Married on 09/15/2018

We had our wedding at my wife’s parents home. This was a new experience, and challenging, but was made so much better by hiring Anthony. He answered every question, and was always available. The night of the wedding, the service they had was fantastic. They were an integral part of making our night perfect. I would highly, highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/19/2018

M · Married on 09/15/2018

We had a great experience with Anthony and Ace Bartenders. Anthony is very responsive and available which made communication and planning very easy. Our event went great! I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Diana · Married on 08/18/2018

I hired Ace Bartenders for my son's wedding at The Barn at Madison, Anthony, the owner, was incredibly helpful. He guided me as to what to purchase to help us save money and provided us with 2 excellent bartenders, Carly and Jen. They were both professional, friendly, and very helpful. They made the evening run so smoothly and were always responsive with ideas and suggestions.
    My younger son is getting married in 9 months and I would hire Ace Bartenders without hesitation if his venue permitted outside bartenders. I highly recommend Ace Bartenders.
    Diana

Sent on 08/21/2018

Cydney · Married on 07/21/2018

WONDERFUL!! Would recommend them to everyone. Dan was our bartender for the night and we heard nothing but compliments about him. They were on time, kind, and receptive to our needs throughout the night. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 07/27/2018