Ace Bartenders Reviews

98 Reviews for Ace Bartenders

• Erica

Erica Friedman · Getting married on 05/04/2020

Fantastic experience!

Anthony was a pleasure to work with. I would gladly use him again for any event that I plan!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Amy · event on: 04/19/2018

Anthony and his staff at Ace Bartenders were just wonderful. I was in charge of hosting my university's Spring Formal and had trouble finding a bartending service at the last minute. When I contacted Anthony, he was responsive, professional, and communicative throughout the whole process. People kept saying how good the bartenders were at the event (especially because they didn't skimp!) It was truly a great night and Ace Bartenders helped it to run smoothly!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Asmom · Married on 02/11/2019

School gala

We hired Anthony and his team for our recent school gala. They were easy to book, reasonably priced , on time , very professional and provided excellent service.

Sent on 02/15/2019

Christian Vagley · Married on 12/31/2018

NYE Party in Pittsburgh

Ace Bartenders were great. Three bartenders worked our New Years' Eve party. They came early, prepared the bar, got all the drinks iced - made everything a breeze. They were fast, efficient, personable and polite when dishing out drinks. We had a party of over 130 people (aged 25-35) and there was never a wait for a drink. I would definitely use them again if the situation arose.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Daniel · Married on 12/08/2018

Accommodating and professional!

Every aspect of working with Ace Bartending was a joy! Anthony was not only patient in answering all of my questions, he was also readily available. This included a call to him as I was in the liquor store asking for recommendations on the specific brands and quantities of each type of liquor to purchase. The two bartenders that arrived the day of the wedding showed up early and were friendly and accommodating all night. Guests remarked at the quality of service they received. They also were good about limiting the opening of the bottles of liquor and cases of beer, in order to maximize the amount of money I would get back when returning the unopened stock. I HIGHLY recommend Ace Bartending!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Cori · Married on 12/01/2018

Excellent Service!

We had the pleasure of working with ACE for our wedding reception. Anthony was extremely responsive and easy to work with. He made the planning process a breeze! The flexibility of being able to choose your own bar menu helped us stick to our budget while still giving our wedding guests the best service & experience possible. 10/10 would recommend contacting ACE for your bar needs!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Marie · Married on 10/20/2018

Anthony helped make our reception gracious!

Anthony at Ace Bartenders made this to-do on my wedding prep list SO easy. He was very responsive and accommodating to our short time frame, easy to communicate with, and very helpful about what we needed at our bar. At the reception,, his friendliness and professionalism contributed to the gracious and easy feel we wanted our guests to experience at our reception. I thought his price was reasonable and I would hire him again, without question.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Lori · Married on 09/22/2018

Excellent bar tending service. Rapid response to questions, assists with planning alcohol needs for reception. Professional, courteous, friendly staff. We used them for our son’s wedding reception that was held at Fairman Family Farm in Shelocta Pa in September. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Jen · Married on 09/22/2018

These guys were great! They brought in all of our alcohol for us, shot trays and glasses, which is a nice option as you don't really need one more thing to think about on your wedding day. The bartenders were friendly and so efficient. Definitely would recommend if you want an easy-going company who you don't have to worry about!

Sent on 09/24/2018
  • DAyna

DAyna · Married on 09/22/2018

Excellent service, communication,presentation, speed, value-- Ace bartender made all my bar choices happen and answered all my questions throughout planning.

Anthony and his entire team made my wedding fabulous from service, to talking to my guests, to to clean up. I cannot recommend this group enough!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Joe · Married on 09/15/2018

We had our wedding at my wife’s parents home. This was a new experience, and challenging, but was made so much better by hiring Anthony. He answered every question, and was always available. The night of the wedding, the service they had was fantastic. They were an integral part of making our night perfect. I would highly, highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/19/2018

M · Married on 09/15/2018

We had a great experience with Anthony and Ace Bartenders. Anthony is very responsive and available which made communication and planning very easy. Our event went great! I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Diana · Married on 08/18/2018

I hired Ace Bartenders for my son's wedding at The Barn at Madison, Anthony, the owner, was incredibly helpful. He guided me as to what to purchase to help us save money and provided us with 2 excellent bartenders, Carly and Jen. They were both professional, friendly, and very helpful. They made the evening run so smoothly and were always responsive with ideas and suggestions.
    My younger son is getting married in 9 months and I would hire Ace Bartenders without hesitation if his venue permitted outside bartenders. I highly recommend Ace Bartenders.
    Diana

Sent on 08/21/2018

Cydney · Married on 07/21/2018

WONDERFUL!! Would recommend them to everyone. Dan was our bartender for the night and we heard nothing but compliments about him. They were on time, kind, and receptive to our needs throughout the night. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Greg · Married on 07/03/2018

Anthony was an awesome part of our party. From the beginning he was responsive to the bidding process and answered all of my questions. He was on time, professional, and courteous and everyone commented positively on his contribution. I’d recommend him to anyone in need of a bartender.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Gina · Married on 06/30/2018

Ace Bartenders were the perfect fit for our wedding reception. Anthony and his crew came in when we needed them the most. Our original contract with another company was cancelled much to our enjoyment, (because that original group was the only option with our contract, rude and incredibly expensive, so we were very glad when they backed out). Ace Bartenders and Anthony were immediately recommended to us. After a quick email exchange, Anthony and I talked on the phone, he listened to what we had wanted and envisioned for our wedding reception. We only wanted beer and wine served at our reception and Ace Bartenders made that happen! There were able to give us a price right in our budget too, and that price included everything! Leading up to the reception Anthony and Ace Bartenders answered all of our questions without hesitation! The day of the wedding everything went smoothly, the bartenders were quick, there was never a line at the bar, and all of them were very kind. Anthony and Ace Bartenders made everything so easy and painless. He was even willing and able to work on a special collaboration between himself and the best man. Working with Ace Bartenders was perfect for our wedding reception. We are grateful for the recommendation, and more that happy to continue to pass it along!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Ricki · Married on 06/02/2018

Anthony at Ace was very responsive and professional. He sent a wonderful bartender who knew what she was doing and was personable as well. I will use Ace again and highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Laura · Married on 05/25/2018

Ace Bartenders took all the stress out of ordering, serving, and managing the alcohol service at our son's wedding. Anthony was friendly, professional, and flexible from start to finish. He was welcoming and attentive to our guests and calm and reassuring to us! We highly recommend Anthony and Ace Bartenders.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Pam · Married on 05/19/2018

I want to thank Ace Bartenders for the fantastic job they did at my son's wedding reception last night!!! Adam our bartender was amazing!! Everyone said what an awesome job he did!!! I would definitely recommend Ace Bartenders to anyone looking for a bartender for an event!! Thank you Anthony and Adam, you are the BEST!!! Pam Higinbotham

Sent on 05/20/2018

Bev · Married on 05/05/2018

Anthony was soooo easy to arrange everything with. He was very knowledgeable and responsive to any question I had. The bartender, Adam, was great! He kept things running smoothly. Thanks to everyone who made the wedding run so smoothly. These guys are the best!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Kathy Burd · Married on 04/20/2018

Anthony and his team were WONDERFUL! Couldn't ask for better! Great customer service prior to the event and during the event! Anthony worked out an issue we had at the venue and freed me to do the other tasks I had to do! HIGHLY recommend Ace Bartenders!

Sent on 04/23/2018

George · Married on 04/14/2018

I can't really say enough about how please I was with out entire experience. They were right on top of every aspect of their service. Very professional in keeping our concerns in mind while keeping our guests happy at every turn. Fabulous.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Ronna · Married on 03/19/2018

Anthony and his team are true professionals who really know their business! They bring everything we need, handle the bars and guests with care, come in looking clean and friendly, and get right down to business. As an event planner, I will be using Ace Bartenders for all of my future events!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Karen · Married on 01/01/2018

I contracted with Ace Bartenders for my company's grand re-opening and reveal celebration and Anthony did a fantastic job. He was extremely responsive to every single one of my emails and phone calls. Anthony provided great recommendations for our wine and beer selections as evident by our crowd's rave reviews. And, during our event, Anthony was engaged with our attendees, and extremely organized with the set-up and tear-down. We will definitely use Ace Bartenders and Anthony again.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Stella · Married on 12/31/2017

Professional, honest, fairly priced and fun to work with.

Ace Bartenders were absolutely wonderful! Our caterer referred us to Anthony and we are so glad that she did. Anthony communicated with us throughout the year while we were planning my daughter's wedding. About a month before the wedding, we were given a detailed description of the every item involved with the bartending fees. We were able to look it over and knew exactly what the price would be.

During the wedding, Anthony and his crew were great. They were extremely pleasant to our guests and clearing like what they do. They were able to accommodate my daughter's request for a few signature drinks, which were fantastic.

The best part of working with Anthony and Ace Bartenders was when we received the final invoice at the end of the night. As promised, he returned any alcohol that was unopened and adjusted our bill. I honestly did not expect that to happen but it did. We had a substantial reduction on the final bill. This shows the honestly and professionalism of Anthony and Ace Bartenders.

I highly recommend Ace Bartenders. Don't even bother looking for anyone else. You will love them!!

Sent on 01/04/2018