Ace Bartenders Reviews

145 Reviews for Ace Bartenders

1 User photo

• Stacey

Stacey L. · Getting married on 07/10/2022

Anthony and his team went above and beyond to ensure all went smoothly even in the midst of this challenging time.

Ace bartenders was extraordinarily helpful, patient, and professional during not only the day itself but also in the planning and preparation. They were flexible and provided much needed direction that contributed greatly to the perfect day

Sent on 11/15/2020
  • Karissa

Karissa G. · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Ace Bartenders

This company was so easy to work with!! Anthony and I exchanged a few nice phone calls to make sure we were always on the same page and he was very personable and always took time to answer my questions! They accommodated everything we needed in such a short few weeks! They gave us a suggested buy list which made it so easy and helpful and they had the insurance policy! The bartender was very nice and made sure everything flowed so easily!

Sent on 09/30/2020
  • Patricia

Patricia P. · Getting married on 01/08/2022

Excellent Experience

Anthony was very responsive and excellent to work with. The two bartenders that tending my sons wedding were Excellent! That made fantastic cocktails and made the experience of going to the bar for a cocktail VERY FUN!

Sent on 08/25/2020

Denise K. · Married on 05/30/2021

So professional and so patient

Ace bartenders couldn't have been more helpful as far as telling me exactly how much of everything I needed for the amount of people I was having at our event
    I probably became a pest as far as texting and emailing with all the questions I had, but all my questions were answered in a timely manner it was great and very professional
    I will certainly use ace bartenders again and again

Sent on 06/02/2021

Ed Bergstrom · Married on 05/23/2021

Perfect service!

Perfect - not enough O's in smooth to describe what a great job they did. Worry free - great personable staff. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/26/2021

Kathy K. · Married on 10/26/2020

Excellent, Professional Service

From start to finish Ace Bartending was so very helpful and responsive to all of our questions and needs. They provided us an outline suggestion of what drinks to buy based on our guests. Our bartender was prompt and delightful to our guests the entire evening and she boxed up the leftover bottles to make it convenient for us. This is just an all round wonderful service to work with because they take a lot of stress off of the event planner. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Tyler

Tyler C. · Married on 10/17/2020

One less worry when planning a wedding

We were in over our head when we decided to plan and pay for our own wedding by ourselves. I researched a ton of vendors but the easiest aspect by a mile was the bartending. From the start all the way up til the end of the wedding, Anthony from Ace made every step of the process incredibly easy. He has detailed answers for every question you could possibly have. Will hire Ace for all future parties, without a doubt.

Sent on 10/06/2020

Jeanne N. · Married on 10/17/2020

Ace Bartending at backyard wedding!

Anthony & Christine were amazing bartenders for my daughter’s backyard wedding. Anthony advised us about how much liquor to provide and did a great job of getting everything set up & cleaned up. Everything had to be carried up & down a pretty big hill and they worked hard getting things just right! I highly recommend Anthony & Ace Bartending.

Sent on 10/20/2020

Tia S. · Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing service

The owner helped me out last minute with getting us a bartender when our first company we hired quit on us. Our bartender we had his name was Chris he was amazing! So professional so fun!

Sent on 10/25/2020
  • Addie

Addie G. · Married on 10/16/2020

Amazing!!!!

We had to switch to a backyard reception, and Anthony was so easy to work with & flexible. Everybody said the drinks were great!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Alanna

Alanna F. · Married on 10/15/2020

Easy, Stress-Free, Bartending Service!

We contacted ACE 1.5 weeks before my bridal shower and Anthony was able to get us set up very quickly. It was smooth and effortless. Our bartender, Nikki, was fantastic. She was on time and great with the guests. I also think they're pricing is very reasonable! Overall, just the easiest and stress-free experience.

Sent on 08/08/2020
  • F

Frank B. · Married on 10/10/2020

Great service, as always.

Very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. I have hired Ace Bartending multiple times now and they never disappoint. Great experience.

Sent on 10/14/2020
  • Christine

Christine F. · Married on 10/10/2020

Everything you would expect your bartender to be...

I am an independent event coordinator and have been in this business for over 10 years. I have met and worked with quite a few vendors over the years so needless to say I am pretty keen on spotting the good ones! I have only had the pleasure of working with Anthony Cifelli and his team at Ace Bartending a handful of times but so far, they have not disappointed. Anthony is wonderful to work with. He is professional and quickly sends you the information you need but at the same time is extremely friendly and warm and always has the inside scoop on what’s going on in the Pittsburgh wedding scene! He also makes time to talk even if he doesn’t have it. I always felt like a priority when working with him. The staff he provides for events are wonderful as well. They are on-time, fully dressed upon arrival, knowledgeable and everything you would expect your bartender to be. In my humble opinion, if you want great, friendly and reliable service I would recommend Ace Bartending!

Sent on 02/23/2021
  • Renee

Renee R. · Married on 10/08/2020

Top notch seemless and very professional!

Christine was our bartender for the evening! She was on time professional and a great conversationalist! She prepped the bar and cleaned up everything after the wedding! I never had to worry about a thing! I would 100 % recommend Ace bartenders to anyone. Anthony kept in touch and gave me great advise on how much alcohol to purchase! I will definitely hire them back!

Sent on 08/10/2020

Steve P. · Married on 10/02/2020

Ace Bartenders

We couldn’t have been happier with Ace Bartenders, from three different dates and three different venues Ace Bartenders never wavered and was with us no matter the date or venue. The Bartenders were personable and professional. They set-up and cleaned up without issue. The price was very very reasonable. If you are looking for bartenders for your wedding or other event look no further than Ace Bartenders.

Sent on 10/07/2020

Cassidy S. · Married on 09/26/2020

Must hire!

Perfect addition to our perfect day ! Our bartender was amazing and our guests raved about how awesome the service was !

Sent on 09/30/2020
  • Shana

Shana · Married on 09/19/2020

Absolutely amazing and remarkable service

Anthony at ACE Bartending is by far one of the most helpful, dedicated people I've had the pleasure of working with for my wedding. Not only was he prompt and efficient while emailing back and forth, the girls who were my actual bartenders were spectacular and I cannot say enough good things about them.

Sent on 09/01/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa W. · Married on 09/19/2020

Outstanding Service!

ACE Bartenders were SO easy to work with. Professional and quick service all night long. Our guests had a blast! Anthony and his team even helped us determine how much and what type of alcohol to purchase, based on our guest count. We can’t thank you enough for everything!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Emily C. · Married on 09/05/2020

Backyard Party

Excellent experience all the way around with Ace Bartenders. Cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 09/10/2020
  • Krista

Krista J. · Married on 09/05/2020

Timeliness Communication & Excellent Service

Ace Bartenders was recommended to my husband and me from another vendor after we canceled our original plans due to COVID19 and switched to a backyard wedding. As soon as I submitted a request, the owner Anthony called me to gather more details. Even though we were two months away (and had a Labor Day weekend wedding), Anthony was able to provide us two bartenders and was always available when we had a question. Seriously, we emailed Anthony at 10 PM on a Saturday, and didn't expect a reply until Monday... he replied back THAT night; if that doesn't scream great customer service, I don't know what does.

As for the bartenders, we can't thank them enough! They set up the two bars we had placed, refilled as necessary and packed everything away at the end of the night. They even remembered people's drink orders throughout the night. I would highly recommend Ace Bartenders to anyone, and will look into using them again in the future!

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Molly

Molly P. · Married on 08/29/2020

Perfection! We couldn’t be happier with this service!

Working with Ace Bartenders for our wedding was such a pleasure. Every interaction was easy, simple, and straightforward. Anthony and his team made the entire experience so easy; answering any questions we had quickly, and sharing his insight into the whole process. He shared exactly what their group could do for us and executed our requests perfectly. No surprises to deal with. I couldn’t recommend this group enough. If you need bartenders, THIS is your group!

Sent on 08/31/2020

Pamela C. · Married on 08/15/2020

Awesome bartenders

They were very professional and courteous to all of my guests. I can’t say enough good things about the owner and his ability to work with his customers. And my bartender was absolutely amazing.

Sent on 08/16/2020

Jamie H. · Married on 08/15/2020

Fantastic bartending service!

So easy to work with, our guests loved them. Worked seamlessly with our caterer. Tons of fun. Would definitely use Ace again!!!

Sent on 08/22/2020

Andrew C. · Married on 08/11/2020

Amazing Experience & Great Old Fashioneds

Ace Bartenders was absolutely amazing to work with. Even during these Covid driven times, Anthony and his team were there for us in every possible way. The were flexible (had to postpone our original date), professional, and super easy to work with. They even made our signature drink (Old Fashioned) better than most high end bars would make them. I would recommend Ace Bartenders for ANY time you need Bartending Services.

Sent on 11/15/2020
  • Meg

Meg J. · Married on 08/08/2020

Great people, great service!

We had such a great experience with Ace Bartenders. Anthony made everything so easy with our set up. Niki our bartender went above and beyond the day of our event!

Sent on 08/10/2020