Accordia Music Reviews

Accordia Music 1
Accordia Music 2
Accordia Music 3

Allison · Married on 05/27/2017

Accordia music was very professional and talented making the wedding day stress free.

Sent on 06/26/2017
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 05/20/2017

We had Accordia's string quartet play for our ceremony and cocktail hour at Stambaugh Auditorium. We communicated by email to coordinate our music choices and timeline- Mariana was incredibly helpful. The music was absolutely beautiful and made our ceremony perfect.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Noelle · Married on 05/06/2017

Our daughter's perfect wedding would not be complete without walking down the aisle to Pachelbel's Canon in D with me. This beautiful quartet made our dreams come true. In spite of miserable weather, the outdoor ceremony felt perfect thanks to their performance throughout. They also played throughout the cocktail service inside. The venue was The Barn on Enchanted Acres -- acoustics for light classical music not optimum, but their selections made us feel that we were transported to an enchanted place. In addition to the excellent performance, the four members were gracious and personable throughout. They arrived in plenty of time to set up, and did a great deal to keep the bride calm and confident.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Lee Ann · Married on 04/12/2017

Accordia was amazing to work with! Christina was very prompt when replying to emails and texts, and she was very pleasant during our phone meetings. She was able to help suggest a few songs for our ceremony that we really liked and would have never known about on our own. Accordia was also very accommodating to the unusually early start time for our sunrise wedding and were at the location and ready to play as the guests arrived. They really helped set the mood for our ceremony and reception and we couldn't be happier with their performance! :)

Sent on 05/02/2017

Kate · Married on 03/26/2017

We used Columbus, Ohio musicians from Accordia Music for our ceremony March 26, 2017 at the Columbus Museum of Art. The only downside, since I was off to the sidelines before the ceremony and after the procession, I was not able to enjoy their playing. From what I heard it was absolutely beautiful. I received so many compliments at the reception. I have already started recommending them to others... Thank you Accordia!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Darbie · Married on 12/10/2016

I would highly recommend Accordia Music. They were wonderful to listen to and to work with.

Sent on 01/17/2017

Robert · Married on 11/19/2016

My wife and I planned our Ohio wedding from Florida. Mariana made it such a breeze. Very helpful with music selections. They were prompt, professional, and just a joy to work with. My wife and I received so many compliments from our guests on how wonderful the music was. Book accordia you will not be disappointed. Thank you for making our special day perfect!

Craig · Married on 10/15/2016

Perfect addition to a wedding if you want to take it to the next level. Class and professionalism!

Taylor · Married on 10/08/2016

Accordia Music was professional, talented, and helpful when we worked with them for our wedding. The violin, cello, and piano sounded beautiful at our ceremony as guests entered, the bridal party and I (bride) walked down the aisle, and the recessional. They were wonderful and I had a great experience working with them!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Judith · Married on 10/08/2016

They were wonderful and were so willing to play any song we liked! The music added so much to the ceremony!

Samantha · Married on 10/08/2016

Amazing! They saved my wedding when my original person decided to cancel a few weeks before the wedding! So glad to have had them for my wedding!

Sent on 01/20/2017

Barbara · Married on 10/01/2016

I highly recommend. The quartet was highly professional. Their sound was wonderful, and we received many compliments from our guests about how much they added to the ceremony. Planning was very easy, and they were very flexible in accommodating our needs.

Sent on 01/25/2017

I had a string quartet at my ceremony and it added such an elegant and classy feel to ceremony. They did a beautiful job. I am so glad I had the string quartet and I am thrilled with the feel it added to my ceremony.

Sent on 10/08/2016

Jenniefer · Married on 09/17/2016

Planning my music was probably one of the least stressful things I had to do! Mariana made everything so easy. The string trio musicians were very professional and the music was beautiful. I highly reccommend this group for a special event.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Katrina · Married on 09/04/2016

Accordia Music was an incredible addition to our ceremony. The quartet added such a special touch to our ceremony and cocktail hour, and everyone had rave reviews about them! People kept commenting on how neat it was that they were able to play contemporary music. Accordia's list of repertoire is so detailed, they can play pretty much anything!

From the time of my first inquiry, Mariana was so quick to answer my e-mails and questions. Accordia did an amazing job - They were professional, punctual and such talented musicians! They enhanced our ceremony with the romantic touch of live music, and we couldn't be happier! Thank you Accordia for making our wedding ceremony memorable with your beautiful performance! We are so happy that we booked you!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Allison · Married on 08/27/2016

Accordia Music provided the wedding ceremony music of my dreams! I had a Jewish wedding, and they had an incredible selection of traditional and secular music. The musicians were talented, flexible, professional, and kind. This is an exceptional company--I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 08/30/2016
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 08/27/2016

We could not have made a better decision hiring Accordia Music! The string quartet played for our ceremony and cocktail hour. We knew we did not want traditional music so their huge selection of so many styles of music was perfect. They were on time with every piece during the ceremony. Our guests kept coming up to us during the reception and we even had some still talking about them after the wedding about how great they sounded during the cocktail hour and how much they loved the music that was played. The price is also great compared to other vendors providing the same service.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Anne · Married on 08/06/2016

Accordia music was INCREDIBLE! Being the bride I wasn't able to hear much of the music but what I did hear made me so happy. My guests were blown away, even the men! So many people told me how much they enjoyed my ceremony and how beautiful the music was. Mariana was very quick to respond and extremely helpful during the whole process. She made it so easy for me. I cannot say enough good things.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Heather · Married on 07/30/2016

Accordia Musicians was an absolute pleasure to work with. Mariana was extremely responsive and organized throughout the entire planning process. It was seamless and extremely easy to submit music selections for the ceremony and make payments. They arrived on-time to the ceremony and did a beautiful job! Many guests complimented the trio. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/04/2016

jill · Married on 06/26/2016

BEAUTIFUL AND PROFFESSIONAL! I was very happy with them. They were very helpful and prompt. It was a pleasure
    doing business with them.. The only thing I was disappointed with was that being mother of the bride I did not get to hear all of it! I even asked if they had a cd I could purchase!

Sent on 07/22/2016
  • liondell

Lisa · Married on 06/18/2016

It was a pleasure to work with Mariana to set up the music, very responsive to emails. She made great suggestions when I didn't have many music selections in mind. The guests loved their music and we received many compliments. The string trio played for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Unfortunately I didn't have the pleasure to meet any of the musicians due to the hustle and bustle of the day.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Corrine · Married on 05/27/2016

This was my first child getting married so I had no idea what I was doing. Accordia music was so easy to book and all we had to do was choose our music and they did the rest! I highly recommend you will not be disappointed . Well worth the cost. Very professional!

Sent on 07/28/2016

We hired Accordia to play at our wedding reception. Amazing simply does not describe their performance. Everyone enjoyed the music immensely and complimented how much they liked it. The timing for the different events at our reception didn't quite work out how we anticipated, but they did a fantastic job adjusting to the changes. Bohemian rhapsody was a hit, and the performance for our special request for Ed Sheeran's "Thinking out Loud" for our dance was simply beautiful. I would recommend Accordia to anyone looking for live music.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Corey · Married on 05/21/2016

Couldn't have been happier! Large catalog of excellent music, plus the ability to arrange whatever song you might want for a very reasonable cost. So glad we hired them!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Leslie · Married on 04/30/2016

Book Accordia! You will NOT be disappointed! They delivered in every way possible - can't thank them enough for making our ceremony so special.

Sent on 05/23/2016