Accordia Music Reviews

92 Reviews for Accordia Music

1 User photo

Accordia Music 1

Kate · Married on 03/26/2017

We used Columbus, Ohio musicians from Accordia Music for our ceremony March 26, 2017 at the Columbus Museum of Art. The only downside, since I was off to the sidelines before the ceremony and after the procession, I was not able to enjoy their playing. From what I heard it was absolutely beautiful. I received so many compliments at the reception. I have already started recommending them to others... Thank you Accordia!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Darbie · Married on 12/10/2016

I would highly recommend Accordia Music. They were wonderful to listen to and to work with.

Sent on 01/17/2017

Robert · Married on 11/19/2016

My wife and I planned our Ohio wedding from Florida. Mariana made it such a breeze. Very helpful with music selections. They were prompt, professional, and just a joy to work with. My wife and I received so many compliments from our guests on how wonderful the music was. Book accordia you will not be disappointed. Thank you for making our special day perfect!

Craig · Married on 10/15/2016

Perfect addition to a wedding if you want to take it to the next level. Class and professionalism!

Taylor · Married on 10/08/2016

Accordia Music was professional, talented, and helpful when we worked with them for our wedding. The violin, cello, and piano sounded beautiful at our ceremony as guests entered, the bridal party and I (bride) walked down the aisle, and the recessional. They were wonderful and I had a great experience working with them!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Judith · Married on 10/08/2016

They were wonderful and were so willing to play any song we liked! The music added so much to the ceremony!

Samantha · Married on 10/08/2016

Amazing! They saved my wedding when my original person decided to cancel a few weeks before the wedding! So glad to have had them for my wedding!

Sent on 01/20/2017

Barbara · Married on 10/01/2016

I highly recommend. The quartet was highly professional. Their sound was wonderful, and we received many compliments from our guests about how much they added to the ceremony. Planning was very easy, and they were very flexible in accommodating our needs.

Sent on 01/25/2017

I had a string quartet at my ceremony and it added such an elegant and classy feel to ceremony. They did a beautiful job. I am so glad I had the string quartet and I am thrilled with the feel it added to my ceremony.

Sent on 10/08/2016

Jenniefer · Married on 09/17/2016

Planning my music was probably one of the least stressful things I had to do! Mariana made everything so easy. The string trio musicians were very professional and the music was beautiful. I highly reccommend this group for a special event.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Katrina · Married on 09/04/2016

Accordia Music was an incredible addition to our ceremony. The quartet added such a special touch to our ceremony and cocktail hour, and everyone had rave reviews about them! People kept commenting on how neat it was that they were able to play contemporary music. Accordia's list of repertoire is so detailed, they can play pretty much anything!

From the time of my first inquiry, Mariana was so quick to answer my e-mails and questions. Accordia did an amazing job - They were professional, punctual and such talented musicians! They enhanced our ceremony with the romantic touch of live music, and we couldn't be happier! Thank you Accordia for making our wedding ceremony memorable with your beautiful performance! We are so happy that we booked you!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Allison · Married on 08/27/2016

Accordia Music provided the wedding ceremony music of my dreams! I had a Jewish wedding, and they had an incredible selection of traditional and secular music. The musicians were talented, flexible, professional, and kind. This is an exceptional company--I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 08/30/2016
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 08/27/2016

We could not have made a better decision hiring Accordia Music! The string quartet played for our ceremony and cocktail hour. We knew we did not want traditional music so their huge selection of so many styles of music was perfect. They were on time with every piece during the ceremony. Our guests kept coming up to us during the reception and we even had some still talking about them after the wedding about how great they sounded during the cocktail hour and how much they loved the music that was played. The price is also great compared to other vendors providing the same service.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Anne · Married on 08/06/2016

Accordia music was INCREDIBLE! Being the bride I wasn't able to hear much of the music but what I did hear made me so happy. My guests were blown away, even the men! So many people told me how much they enjoyed my ceremony and how beautiful the music was. Mariana was very quick to respond and extremely helpful during the whole process. She made it so easy for me. I cannot say enough good things.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Heather · Married on 07/30/2016

Accordia Musicians was an absolute pleasure to work with. Mariana was extremely responsive and organized throughout the entire planning process. It was seamless and extremely easy to submit music selections for the ceremony and make payments. They arrived on-time to the ceremony and did a beautiful job! Many guests complimented the trio. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/04/2016

jill · Married on 06/26/2016

BEAUTIFUL AND PROFFESSIONAL! I was very happy with them. They were very helpful and prompt. It was a pleasure
    doing business with them.. The only thing I was disappointed with was that being mother of the bride I did not get to hear all of it! I even asked if they had a cd I could purchase!

Sent on 07/22/2016
  • liondell

Lisa · Married on 06/18/2016

It was a pleasure to work with Mariana to set up the music, very responsive to emails. She made great suggestions when I didn't have many music selections in mind. The guests loved their music and we received many compliments. The string trio played for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Unfortunately I didn't have the pleasure to meet any of the musicians due to the hustle and bustle of the day.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Corrine · Married on 05/27/2016

This was my first child getting married so I had no idea what I was doing. Accordia music was so easy to book and all we had to do was choose our music and they did the rest! I highly recommend you will not be disappointed . Well worth the cost. Very professional!

Sent on 07/28/2016

We hired Accordia to play at our wedding reception. Amazing simply does not describe their performance. Everyone enjoyed the music immensely and complimented how much they liked it. The timing for the different events at our reception didn't quite work out how we anticipated, but they did a fantastic job adjusting to the changes. Bohemian rhapsody was a hit, and the performance for our special request for Ed Sheeran's "Thinking out Loud" for our dance was simply beautiful. I would recommend Accordia to anyone looking for live music.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Corey · Married on 05/21/2016

Couldn't have been happier! Large catalog of excellent music, plus the ability to arrange whatever song you might want for a very reasonable cost. So glad we hired them!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Leslie · Married on 04/30/2016

Book Accordia! You will NOT be disappointed! They delivered in every way possible - can't thank them enough for making our ceremony so special.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Chelsea · Married on 04/23/2016

Accordia Music is so professional ! I live out of state and I as able to correspond with them easily and the music was so beautiful. It was everything I could have imagined or wanted !! Thank you so much for making my wedding day so perfect I'll definitely be recommending y'all to all my family and friends!!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Joe · Married on 04/09/2016

Unbelievable! If you are considering a string quartet, there is no reason not to go with Accordia Music. We hired them for our wedding ceremony and we would hire them again in a heartbeat. Their selection of music is so large and eclectic, anyone can choose a set to make their ceremony personal for them. I am a filmmaker and grew up on The Beatles, my wife grew up on Disney animated films. We chose an awesome set of music for the time before the ceremony began with songs like the Jurassic Park theme, Concering Hobbits, and Beauty and the Beast. Our bridal party walked down the aisle to When I'm 64, my wife walked down to the Princess Bride theme, and we exited to the Throne Room music from Star Wars. Our guests were raving about how perfect the quartet was. They can do film music, contemporary pop songs, classic pop songs, Disney music, perfectly traditional classical music... Anyone can make their selection work for the atmosphere they want. And they play it all BEAUTIFULLY.

Seriously, just hire them. You won't regret it.

Sent on 04/18/2016

Christine · Married on 03/19/2016

Highly recommend Accordia! I had a trio play at my daughter's March 19, 2016 wedding. The music they played was so beautiful! Working with the director, Christina L. (San Francisco) was such a pleasure. She was always prompt in getting back to us. She is very professional! Awesome job!!!

Sent on 03/31/2016

Ron and Karen · Married on 12/31/2015

Most beautiful ceremony music. All our guests were blown away at the professional sound and quality of our quartet.
    We recommend this group without any reservations for your wedding.
    Thank you Accordia!