89 Reviews for Accordia Music

String-Quintet (1)
Instrumental-Solo (1)
Instrumentals (1)
87 Accordia Music Reviews

Amazing amazing amazing!! The musicians played beautifully at my wedding. Highly recommend booking accordia music!

Profile Picture Dianna, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We wanted to have a string quartet at our wedding but wasn’t sure it was affordable or just overall how to make it happen. We ran across Accordia Music and were pleasantly surprised that it seemed affordable. We reached out and asked many questions which were always answered in a timely matter.
I greatly appreciated the communication factor. We moved to Nashville during this process and at times the distance to San Francisco made it hard, however Accordia was clear in what they needed from me and that was helpful.
We got to chose all of our music we wanted but other than the ceremony really let them choose. Our guests really loved the component of a string quartet!

Photo for Accordia Music Review - This was our pre ceremony site
Profile Picture Branden, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Marianna was very responsive and the music was great!

Profile Picture Tara, 11/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Accordia music was great to work with! They were able to do all of our song requests. The woman we worked with was easy and very responsive. They showed up on time and everyone loved them!

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/30/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, String-Quartet

Mariana was great to work with, she answered all our questions immediately . The string quartet was absolutely amazing. It really made our wedding thay was at a rustic outdoor gazebo. Everyone was extremely professional and did an amazing job! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Corinne, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Overall great experience.....the group added alot to our wedding.

Profile Picture Diana, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony, String-Trio
4.3

I wish I had the chance to speak with them more. They did a fantastic job at the ceremony. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Colleen, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I chose Accordia for their pop and modern song repertoire and they did no disappoint. Such a pleasure to work with and received so many compliments from wedding guests. Their music set such a romantic and wonderful ambiance for the ceremony that I was hoping for.

Profile Picture Darlene, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Their music was beautiful and a great addition to our cocktail hour. They were a bit delayed in their responsiveness when additional questions came up, but overall were still very professional

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Christina and the musicians of Accordia Music were fantastic. Christina was extremely easy to work with. Accordia's music repertoire was vast so we had a ton of music to choose from. The music created a wonderful atmosphere at our ceremony helping to entertain our guests when the wedding party was slightly delayed. I'd highly recommend booking them for your event. The music really enhanced our day and helped make it feel that extra bit more special.

Profile Picture Philip, 8/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I am so happy to have decided to hire Accordia Music for my wedding ceremony! They did an amazing job from the beginning. I spoke mainly with Christina and arrange everything with her. She was very professional with always a prompt reply to all my questions. Accordia has a pretty detailed music repertoire and they accommodated all I asked for. My wedding happened to be in windy morning of August at the Mavericks (Half Moon Bay). We booked a quartet and because of the wind we had to move the musicians to a sheltered place. However, they did an amazing job and brought so much beauty to the whole ceremony. I am so grateful. My only regret is that I was unable to talk to all of them afterwards to tell them in person how much I enjoyed their contribution; but I wanted to tell everyone reading this review to hire them immediately for their ceremony and maybe even for the cocktail hour. I think they are a beautiful addition to your special day and I am very grateful they made it even more special. Elisabete Nascimento

Profile Picture Elisabete, 8/20/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Violin, Ceremony, String-Quartet

I had accordia music's string quartet play at my wedding ceremony and everyone loved it. They are super easy to work with and have tons of song choices. Their music adds an extra layer of elegance!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/19/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: String-Quartet, Ceremony

Accordia Music was absolutely amazing! Their string quartet played for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour in Youngstown, Ohio, and we couldn't have been happier. They were a pleasure to work with leading up to our big day, and they were always extremely professional, excited, and helpful. Their beautiful music helped to make our wedding day perfect, and I will forever remember it. We received countless compliments on their talented musicians, and the priest who officiated our wedding even commended the quartet for their gorgeous work at the end of the ceremony. We can't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Accordia Music team was top notch from the initial email response to our big day. Christina was responsive, enthusiastic and accommodating and the team's music was beautiful (evident from the website as well as in person) and a true highlight for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Janice, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We hired a string trio to play during our wedding ceremony in Cleveland, Ohio. Accordia Music was very responsive to emails and offered a large selection of music. The trio was a beautiful addition to our ceremony- many people commented on how much they loved music! I highly recommend Accordia Music if you're looking for a way to make your day extra special. Thank you for making our wedding even more memorable!

Profile Picture Erika, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I cannot recommend Accordia Music enough! Mariana was always quick to respond to any questions that we had. Very easy to work with and organize! The day of the wedding, the violinist (I'm sorry I forgot her name :/ ) popped her head in the party bus to check in on us and make sure that everything was in order! I felt that that was very kind and thoughtful of her! The music sounded wonderful, even guests commented later! We have passed on this recommendation to other brides!

Profile Picture Natali, 7/2/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Soloist / Vocalist, Ceremony, Violin

I was looking for a long time for a violinist because I thought it would enrich the ceremony and the arrival of the guests I was so RIGHT

Profile Picture Lori, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Christina Lesicko was fantastic, she guided us through the music selection process and was very accommodating with the duration of our ceremony and cocktail hour. The live string quartet was amazing, the music was flawless. It was not hard to tell that the musicians spend alot of time together practicing the pieces. Thumbs up for Accordia Music! :)

Profile Picture Jake, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I highly recommend Accordia Music. Christina was a pleasure to work with. I had complete confidence in her from the beginning which is crucial with wedding vendors. She was extremely helpful - from looking over my chosen song list and giving me feedback on what would work best to helping facilitate an arrangement of a song which had personal meaning to my fiance and me. And, she did all of the above with a cheerful demeanor. Thank you Christina!

Profile Picture Mary-Kate, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Accordia Music was one of the best choices I made at my wedding! We had such unique ideas of how we wanted our ceremony to go and they made them all happen! They sounded perfect and we received so many compliments. Guests had a blast trying to guess which fun movie songs we picked! They were flexible on the day of and I would highly recommend them to any couple looking to add a little extra flair to their wedding!

Profile Picture User5274961, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: String-Quartet, Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony

Accordia music was very professional and talented making the wedding day stress free.

Profile Picture Allison, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We had Accordia's string quartet play for our ceremony and cocktail hour at Stambaugh Auditorium. We communicated by email to coordinate our music choices and timeline- Mariana was incredibly helpful. The music was absolutely beautiful and made our ceremony perfect.

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Instrumental-Solo, String-Quartet

Our daughter's perfect wedding would not be complete without walking down the aisle to Pachelbel's Canon in D with me. This beautiful quartet made our dreams come true. In spite of miserable weather, the outdoor ceremony felt perfect thanks to their performance throughout. They also played throughout the cocktail service inside. The venue was The Barn on Enchanted Acres -- acoustics for light classical music not optimum, but their selections made us feel that we were transported to an enchanted place. In addition to the excellent performance, the four members were gracious and personable throughout. They arrived in plenty of time to set up, and did a great deal to keep the bride calm and confident.

Profile Picture Noelle, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We used Columbus, Ohio musicians from Accordia Music for our ceremony March 26, 2017 at the Columbus Museum of Art. The only downside, since I was off to the sidelines before the ceremony and after the procession, I was not able to enjoy their playing. From what I heard it was absolutely beautiful. I received so many compliments at the reception. I have already started recommending them to others... Thank you Accordia!

Profile Picture Kate, 3/26/17, 2 Reviews