32 Reviews for Acclaimed Tent & Event Rentals

Audio Equipment (1)
Decor (1)
Barware (1)
30 Acclaimed Tent & Event Rentals Reviews

I stumbled on Acclaimed Events and I fell in love with them immediately!! They were friendly, professional, and just made me feel valuable! The tent guys were very professional also! I would definitely use them again!

Profile Picture Donna, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Delivery, Setup, Showroom

we used Acclaimed Events for our granddaughter's wedding and we were very pleased with this company!!! I felt like we were working with family, they took care of their part exceptionally well and that took so much stress off of us during our WEDDING PLANNING!!

Profile Picture EVELYN, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My wedding was absolutely beautiful and thanks to Acclaimed Events everything they provided was perfect and they made me feel like they were just as excited to help us as we were. Thank you Acclaimed Events!!

Photo for Acclaimed Tent & Event Rentals Review - Thank You Acclaimed Events!!
Profile Picture Carlee , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

If I could give them higher than five stars I would. They truly help you every step of the way, from working with you on payments to making sure you have everything you need for your special day. I can't think them enough for all the hard work into making my special day so special. Thanks again you guys! Y'all are awesome!

Profile Picture Haley, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The staff and planners at Acclaimed Events went out of there way to accommodate us. They set up early so that we could decorate. The equipment was clean excellent condition. Met with owner on several occasions to plan the perfect location and brought us a bottle of wine.They were able to make our day absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Brandon, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Delivery, Setup, Showroom

I highly recommend this rental company.

Profile Picture Karyn , 5/20/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tents

Acclaimed Tent & Event Rentals, was amazing, For every question we had, the representative already anticipated it, and had an answer. Their website..amazing & self explanatory. Customer service..fantastic, installation/set up crew great !! The weekend of the wedding, we were anticipating very bad weather, someone came out just to make sure the tent was secure, tied down correctly and safe ! However, the weather changed and we couldn't have been happier ! I have another daughter getting married next summer.. You can bet I will be calling Acclaimed again !

Profile Picture Ronnie, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Acclaimed for our tents, tables, linens, and dishes. They did an outstanding job both from the initial visit to measure our area, through to the final collection and take down of our tents. They were super professional and easy to work with. The office staff are considerate and helpful. Tasso and Christina were always available to answer questions and Christina guided us through choosing all our linens etc. she spent extra time with us at their office when we were finalizing our rentals. The gentlemen who came to set up led by Darren did a super job. We highly recommend them for service and value for money. Thank you!

Profile Picture Nick, 6/25/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The follks at Acclaimed Events were some of the nicest and most professional people I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I help plan events for a living and it was nice to see that they took the same amount of care of me as I do for my customers. You can;t go wrong with Acclaimed Events.

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Clean Up, Delivery, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

The staff and crew at Acclaimed Tents were amazing. They worked with me to make the event just the way I wanted. The crew setting it up were professional and curtious. All of our guests commented about how wonderful the text, lights, and tables were. I will certainly use them in the future!

Profile Picture Debra, 12/27/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was very happy with the whole process of working with Acclaimed for my wedding. Christina was very helpful and friendly on the phone and via email. She got back to me within 24 hours and was very patient in explaining their tent/lighting options.

I can't get over how hard their crew worked on putting up and taking down our tent for our wedding weekend. They don't get enough credit for how much they put into this as well. So without a question I would recommend Acclaimed to anyone looking for tent rental and lighting options for any event!

Profile Picture User5567956, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We selected one of the wedding packages provided by Acclaimed. First of all, it was nice to be able to see the pricing and to have packages ready to choose from during the planning process; secondly, we were able to design our layout under the tent using CAD (which was great), discuss what we had planned for the event to ensure we had everything we need in addition to our package, and they were flexible with the changes we made. Finally, Brittany was great and very professional and it was nice we were able to have the tent, tables, linens etc... delivered the day before and picked up two days after our event. Would highly recommend their services!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/19/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We could not have asked for a better vendor to work with than Brittany at Acclaimed! Not only was she professional, but also helpful and diligent from the beginning of the process until the wedding day. Our wedding weekend got an unexpected rain storm and the whole Acclaimed team helped to make our outdoor wedding work.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great prices, delivery, set up and pick up. No complaints!

Profile Picture Leah, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was great working with Brittany at Acclaimed Events. She was able to accommodate my last minute needs with a date mix-up and we were still able to make everything happen. The guys who came to set -up the tent and audio equipment were very nice and knew exactly what they were doing, They also exceeded my expectations when they came back the next day to elevate the dance floor because it initially was not settling correctly on the grass surface. Acclaimed events was also will to work with my budget offering by offering a multitude of payment options and informing me about the packages possibilities. Acclaimed events is awesome and I would definitely use them again for any rentals I might need in the future.

Profile Picture Krystina, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Acclaimed Tent and Event Rentals was very flexible and helpful when I was planning my wedding. The service was excellent and they worked with me to ensure my needs were met while also helping me stay inside my budget. I already have and will continue to recommend their services to others.

Profile Picture User3719171, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We got a package deal for my brothers back yard wedding. It arrived on time and was everything we hoped for. We had some last minute changes because of additional guests and were accommodated with no issues. Everything was beautiful and everyone was very pleased. Thank you acclaimed events!

Profile Picture Hilary, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I enjoyed working with Acclaimed Events--their service was very personal and they were very helpful and professional. I would highly recommend them for any tent rental.

Profile Picture User3720057, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Acclaimed Events was very professional, flexible, and reliable when it came to planning and executing my vision for my wedding day! The came a few days before the wedding to set-up the tent which was AMAZING, and the delivery crew was great. Their event staff is incredible to work with, and paid close attention to everything my husband and I requested. If your planning and outdoor wedding I highly recommend using this company, you will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Acclaimed Events is a great company to work with! The staff was very helpful from the start in helping us make our day special. The office staff was great to work with when discussing our date and when everything would be delivered. Everything we rented from them was clean and great quality. We will definitely be using them again for other upcoming events. Thank you for making our fall wedding perfect!

Profile Picture Marie, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were so very pleased with Taso and his team for providing a tent, seating, tables, and a sound system for our daughter's wedding reception in our yard. The price was very competitive, and they accommodated our changes professionally and graciously. We highly recommend them for your rental needs.

Profile Picture carrie, 6/16/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tents, Clean Up, Delivery, Linens

So friendly! Very fair prices. We went in a couple of weeks before our wedding and they still had many rentals available and worked with our budget and our timeframe. They even gave us a calendar just for coming in, so sweet!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/5/11, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Acclaimed is my go-to for event rentals. They handled my wedding and did a fantastic job. The staff walked us through the ordering process and had everything set up and looking fabulous well before the event. I also use Acclaimed regularly for work functions and they are great about making sure we have everything we need. It's a pleasure to do business with Acclaimed and I certainly recommend their services to anyone in need of event rentals

Profile Picture Shari, 6/3/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Taso was awesome to work with. The tent looked amazing! I was afraid water would come through the roof but of course it didn't! Not a drop of rain got on any of us!

Profile Picture User35547, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews