ACCESS WEDDING PASTOR (Rev. Ron Ramey & Associates) Reviews

188 | Houston, TX

188 Reviews for ACCESS WEDDING PASTOR (Rev. Ron Ramey & Associates)

ACCESS WEDDING PASTOR (Rev. Ron Ramey & Associates) 1
ACCESS WEDDING PASTOR (Rev. Ron Ramey & Associates) 2
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/30/2019

Ron was such a special part of our wedding day!

Ron Ramey is absolutely wonderful. From the first time we met him, we loved him. He truly took the time to get to know us as a couple, to find out what our vision was, and he helped us craft a ceremony that was unique and perfectly “us”. I’m so glad our wedding planner recommended Ron to us. With his years of experience, he puts you right at ease. We are so happy that he was a part of our special day.

Sent on 06/17/2019
    ACCESS WEDDING PASTOR (Rev. Ron Ramey & Associates) 3
    ACCESS WEDDING PASTOR (Rev. Ron Ramey & Associates) 4

ACCESS WEDDING PASTOR (Rev. Ron Ramey & Associates)'s reply:

Thank you for your beautiful review! It does my heart good to know that I was honored to share in your special day!
  • Barbara

Barbara · Married on 02/23/2019

Professional and inspiring

We met 2 weeks before our wedding. He is a wonderful, professional minister.
    He met us at a little cafe and discussed what we liked and wanted. He helped us with some ideas and gave some suggestions! Ron was at the rehearsal and ran through the procession three times.
    On our wedding day he was there and ready to proceed. He has a soothing voice but spoke loud enough for everyone to hear. We were thrilled with him.
    He is The Best!!! He has a lot of accolades and I know why!!
    Thank you Ron Ramsey! ❤️

Sent on 03/03/2019

Linda · Married on 11/03/2018

McCoy wedding

Wonderful ceremony. I cannot say enough about the service. Ease of hiring and the plan. Sermon etc. soo easy. Loved it!!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 08/25/2018

Ron is a true professional. We were worried about hiring someone we did not know as our officiant, but when we had our introduction meeting with Ron all of those worries immediately went away. He is so personable, kind, thoughtful, and an expert in his field. He helped us create the perfect ceremony, taking into account all of our special requests and offering suggestions to help make everything work together. The way he words things and speaks made everything flow and sound just perfect for our big day. He arrived early for both the rehearsal and wedding day and worked great with all of our vendors. He is worth every penny - thank you Ron for making our wedding ceremony perfect, meaningful, and unforgettable. I could not recommend Rev. Ron Ramey more!

Sent on 08/29/2018
  • U

Ursula · Married on 11/12/2017

Pastor Ramey was absolutely great! Pastor Ramey is extremely professional and helpful. He is great at what he does and knows how to officiate weddings. My wedding was on 11/12/17 at the bell tower on 34th and he made us feel very comfortable and my wedding was beautiful. Thank you Pastor Ramey for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/03/2017

Such a beautiful ceremony that Pastor Ron Ramey shared with our guests. Tears were flowing from everyone! He is a great person to work with and has a big heart. Even at our initial meeting, he prayed with us, and that meant a lot.

Sent on 07/19/2017
  • Eileen

Eileen · Married on 06/03/2017

Ron was an amazing addition to our wedding day. He was referred to using our wedding planner, and I'm so glad we had him on such an important day. We met with him ahead of time and really felt like he wanted the best for us and our ceremony. He took our requests to change some of the ceremony verbiage without any hesitation. I would highly recommend Ron to anybody who wants a pastor who they don't know but makes you feel like he's known you forever!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/09/2016

We were getting married in Houston, but were from San Antonio so we did not have a local pastor to conduct our wedding. We came across Ron from our venue and absolutely loved him! He performed a beautiful ceremony for us and it was as if he knew us our whole life! He even went as far as sharing a message from our pastor in San Antonio which really meant a lot to us! Our guests all commented on how wonderful he was and how beautiful of a ceremony he conducted! I highly recommend. He is a wonderful, sweet and loving man!

Sent on 07/24/2016
  • Lisa_And_Howard

Lisa · Married on 05/28/2016

We decided that we liked the information we read about Access Wedding Pastors, and read about each minister. We found some podcasts done by Reverend Geoff Bynum. My husband just LOVED Geoff's podcasts, so we sent an e-mail to book Geoff for our wedding. Geoff immediately phoned me to get a sense of what we wanted for our wedding. We booked Geoff a year in advance to make sure we had secured the perfect minister for us. A few months before our wedding, I was diagnosed with an illness. We reached out to Geoff to make him aware, as we didn't know if I would physically be able to make it through the ceremony without sitting down. Geoff was so kind and compassionate and reassured us that even if I had to take a "break" in the middle of the ceremony he would ENSURE that it was a lovely, and love-filled ceremony. Geoff met with us a few weeks before the ceremony and helped us with our vows and service. We found some vows (on the internet) that we loved - Geoff said they seemed perfect for us and was excited for our wedding day. Geoff arrived early the day of the wedding, and was calm and comforting. He performed a BEAUTIFUL ceremony for us - our friends and family keep telling us it was one of the most beautiful weddings they have ever seen! I will be having my next surgery this week - Geoff told us that he will be praying for a good outcome for me for the surgery. Geoff is not only a wonderful wedding minister, he is a wonderful PERSON! We feel so blessed to have found him! We cannot say enough good things about Geoff and HIGHLY recommend him as a wonderful wedding minister! Geoff - thank you again for everything!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Kimberly · Married on 05/14/2016

Rev. Ron Ramey was very professional and personable. He performed our ceremony and it was beautiful. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/27/2017

Kristen · Married on 10/17/2015

Ron did a great job! We opted to meet him beforehand which was a really simple, nice meeting. During the ceremony he followed our requested vows exactly and did so incredibly eloquently. We received a ton of positive comments from our guests.

It was also cool that he asked about our colors and showed up perfectly matching for our photos!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/24/2015

Ron is the ultimate professional. Despite having only met the day before the ceremony, he made our service feel very personal.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Pastor Chet Collins officiated my wedding and he was absolutely wonderful. All my guests loved him. My husband and I met with him a month before the wedding and he was so easy to get to know, get along with, and connect with. We couldn't be happier with the services Access Wedding Pastor provides.

Sent on 06/12/2015
  • Chase & Kacie's Wedding

Kacie · Married on 04/19/2015

I couldn't have asked for a better ceremony, thanks to Reverend Ron Ramey.

Sent on 05/21/2015

Sarah · Married on 04/10/2015

Ron Ramey is GREAT!!!!
    I searched high and low for an officiant and Ron was the answer! He memorizes everything; in addition to being very personable, he possesses the perfect amount of dignity and seriousness for the task at hand. I would highly recommend him! Great value, great person and as a result- we had an amazing ceremony! Thank you Ron Ramey!!!

Sent on 04/16/2015

Vi · Married on 12/20/2014

Reverend Ron Ramey was recommended to us by our venue coordinator. From our first point of contact, Ron was very responsive to our emails. We booked him very quickly! When we had our in person meeting, Ron really helped us plan out the ceremony we wanted. He made suggestions as to how we could add on to our simple ceremony with our own readings and quotes. He also suggested alternatives to the sand ceremony and unity candle. We added an opening quote, our own vows, and a unity heart. Ron read our opening quote wonderfully and performed a beautiful ceremony! Our guests were very impressed with Ron as our officiant and his entire presentation of the ceremony! Our ceremony was everything we wanted and Ron helped us in creating a wonderful memory! I would definitely recommend Ron to others needing an officiant!

Sent on 01/25/2015

Carson · Married on 11/21/2014

Myself, my husband, and both of our families were incredibly pleased with Mr. Ron Ramey. He was wonderful to work with from our first meeting to the wedding night. He did an amazing job making our ceremony perfect and we would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 02/16/2015

Samantha · Married on 11/15/2014

Ron Ramey was wonderful! We met with him before the wedding to get to know him and for him to get to know us. He takes the time to get to know every couple and remembers the small details about your lives. We had several different styles of weddings for us to review to help create our special ceremony. He was very helpful during the rehearsal and made everyone feel at ease. He was always prompt to all of the meetings. He made sure that we never had any questions and knew how to handle the marriage license before the wedding and after. His service the day of was great. We had several people ask us about him and said that he did a wonderful job. We could not ask for more!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Jill · Married on 11/15/2014

Mr. Ramey was wonderful. He had several ceremonies to choose from, and he was very helpful when we were trying to decide on which ceremony to use. When we told him that we like pieces of each ceremony, he allowed us to put the pieces of each that we liked to put together a unique ceremony that was perfect for us. We even had a family member read a passage of our choosing during the ceremony. It was perfect. Mr. Ramey was caring and genuine. I could not have asked for more. His prices were also very reasonable.

Sent on 05/20/2015

Ginny · Married on 11/14/2014

Rev Ron Ramey was suggested to us by our planner, and I am very pleased, and understand why he was recommended. He was very polite, warm, friendly, and gave a great ceremony. He had many options from which to choose, and I have no doubt that if we had felt the need to tweak any of it, he would have been accommodating. We met him at the rehearsal, and he led us through what to expect at the ceremony efficiently, but answered all questions, knew exactly what needed to be explained, like hand placement, how to stand for photos, and made us very comfortable, and as relaxed as can be. Several guests commented on it being a very nice ceremony, and that they liked our officiant. I never really gave it a thought, until I went to a wedding where the officiant started telling random, embarrassing stories (during the ceremony!). So, to make a positive comment means a lot, I feel. I recommend!

Sent on 02/03/2015
  • Uyen

Uyen · Married on 10/25/2014

We could not have been happier to have Reverend Ron Ramey officiate our wedding. He was very kind, patient and helpful during the planning process. His readings are beautiful and there is something about his voice that made all the emotions we had that day come rushing back each time we watch our wedding highlight video.

Sent on 01/11/2015

Everything was great. He allowed us to personalize the service to suit both of our personalities. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Crystal · Married on 10/11/2014

Ron was AMAZING! He provided my husband and I with several different ceremony options. He was very flexible and always timely. He made us feel very comfortable and was attentive to our day! I would highly recommend Ron!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Peter · Married on 09/06/2014

Without a doubt, Reverend Ron Ramey made us feel comfortable and relaxed at the wedding, a number one priority for us. Not only did he help explain what to expect and all the options that can occur at our wedding, but also he was a great asset at the wedding rehearsal as well. His calm, patient, and joyful attitude only made things better! He got along well with our families and entire wedding party, made jokes, and never failed to ease the nervousness that occasionally appeared.

When I first went to meet him, I didn't know what to expect. I thought things were well taken care of and essentially ready for the big day, but luckily, he was there to explain what else we are missing. He was very honest and eased our anxiety. Of all the things that went perfectly, having the honor to have him be an officiant at our wedding was one of them! I had a minor issue with our wedding certificate, and he went out of his way to fix it. I am very grateful and I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 01/30/2015

Paola · Married on 08/28/2014

Ron was wonderful and so kind, we were so happy with the beautiful ceremony. He made it so special and meaningful and it was the best and of course most important part of our day. He customized our ceremony to include both Christian and Catholic elements. It was perfect. Thank you Ron!

Sent on 09/11/2014