7 Reviews for Accents by Sage Floral Design

4.3
7 Accents by Sage Floral Design Reviews

Cheryl was probably my FAVORITE vendor to work with while planning my December 2012 wedding! She is such a talented lady and the flower arrangements she creates are stunning. I'm not a very creative person, but Cheryl was able to take a few ideas I gave her and create the most perfect bouquets and centerpieces for my wedding. If you are looking for beautiful and affordable flowers for any event, I would definitely recommend Accents by Sage!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/27/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cheryl did such an amazing job on our flowers! She was very kind and helpful. I only had a vague idea of what I wanted. I came to her with only a few pictures of flowers and she was somehow able to create something so beautiful. She was very patient with me and was very helpful with helping me decide how I wanted everything to look. I was overjoyed when I saw the flowers for the first time! They were gorgeous and more than I had expected. Cheryl has such a wonderful vision and does beautiful work.

Profile Picture Natalia , 1/7/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Absolutely amazing, and an awesome value. She did a fantastic job on our flowers, delivered on time, and even stuck around until we were on our way to the ceremony to make sure everything was going smoothly. I would absolutely choose Accents again!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/18/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

All I can say is that I loved Cheryls work. Everything was great and beautiful! Ring bearer pillow was soo pretty along with bouquets, corsages, boutnierres, centerpieces and the ceremony decorations were lovely! Id hire her all over if I needed another florist. She was on time and didnt miss one thing. Thanks Cheryl:)!

Profile Picture Christian, 5/14/11, 2 Reviews
0.0

Cheryl was so friendly and responsive. When I met with her I brought lots of pictures because I wasn't exactly sure how to put it all together and I liked several different designs. She walked me through what would work and took her time, On my wedding day I received everything I wanted from the style to the quality of flowers she used. Her prices are fantastic and I referred her to a friend and her wedding flowers were georgeous as well. Cheryl even made a second bouquet for me at no charge for my "honorary" maid of honor and vases for each of our bouquets too! And... she is just the sweetest person. She was a great match for me and I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Tina, 1/8/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Cheryl did an AMAZING job for our wedding flowers! She is so creative and full of ideas, and when I said I wanted a "winter wonderland" she produced it within my budget! If you have an idea of what you want, but not sure how it will be, she will make it work. She's that good! I HIGHLY recommend using her for your flowers!

Profile Picture Elisabeth, 12/30/10, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cheryl was unbelievable! We intially were going to do our flowers ourself with a close family friend helping us but it just got to be too much. Cheryl we found at First Distributors in Sacto and we found out later that she actually had her own company doing wedding flowers! She was a diamond in the rough. She made everything look stunning!! My breath was taken away when I first walked into the reception room and the ceremony flowers were just gorgeous. She made it very easy to not stress about flowers. Her experience set my mind at total ease. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/6/08, 5 Reviews