AC Studio Photography Reviews

7 | Suwanee, GA

7 Reviews for AC Studio Photography

7 AC Studio Photography Reviews

Tatyana · Married on 02/21/2017

I got my buisness pictures done with AC Studio Photography. Couldn't be more happier. Great quality and service, look no further for the best value service.

Alena · Married on 12/24/2016

I loved having Aleksey as our photographer! He is very professional, worked within our timeline and his work is absolutely amazing! He exceeded all our expectations. I would definitely recommend him to any bride out there!

Sent on 02/17/2017

AC Studio Photography's reply:

Thank you very much for your review and looking forward to working with you again! Aleksey

Maria · Married on 11/01/2016

Alexey is a really talented and passionate photographer. It was pleasure working with him.

Megan · Married on 06/04/2016

The pictures from our wedding are amazing! Highly recommend!

• O

Oksana · Married on 01/23/2016

This photographer is amazing. I would definitely recommend him to everyone. He flew in from Georgia to shoot our wedding in Seattle Washington. We did 2 days of photos, and on the second day he went with us to do a winter photoshoot in the freezing snow. He put all his effort in to take the best photos and made everyone look good. He was very professional and freindly, and he made us all laugh and feel comfortable while taking pictures. All my bridesmaids liked his photography so much they all said they want him to shoot their weddings. He deserves 5+ stars!!

Vlad · Married on 04/27/2015

My husband and I hired AC Photography for our first grandsons BABY SHOWER and we would highly recommend them for ANY EVENTS!!!!

Jennifer · Married on 04/26/2015

It has been an absolute pleasure working with Aleksey! He is very artistic and has a unique talent for making you and your partner look their best! Aleksey is very professional and you will feel very comfortable with him as he captures your wedding, engagement shoot and/or family photographs. I adore him and will use him anytime I need a photographer! Your expectations will be exceeded!

Sent on 02/15/2017

AC Studio Photography's reply:

Thank you very much for your super nice review!!! God Bless!!!