68 Reviews for Abundant Weddings

Licensed (2)
Rehearsal (1)
Customized Vows (1)
68 Abundant Weddings Reviews

We couldn't have been HAPPIER with the responsiveness, efficiency and professionalism. They helped us surprise all the guests our Annual Holiday Party by officiating our wedding ceremony. They were ABSOLUTELY AWESOME and we highly recommend Abundant Weddings!

Profile Picture Lynn, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Baker surpassed our expectations. He gave us exactly what we wanted, was incredibly professional and well mannered. Has great sense of humor as well! I don’t smile well in photos and he was able to make me laugh, giving us some great photos to share.

Profile Picture Angela, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

I had a great experience with Mr. Baker. He always worked around our schedule, from the time we landed off the plane, until the end of the ceremony. I would highly reccomend this place because they will meet you where ever, whenever no matter the circumstances.

Profile Picture Savannah, 11/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My whole experience with Rev Baker on the phone and meeting him in person was wonderful.. He is a true professional
and makes you feel special. He comes prepared and takes his time, no rushing and truly makes your day "beautiful". I would recommend his services to all my friends and their friends. On our day we had another couple with us that renewed their vows, and again, Rev Baker took as much time with them and made their day special and beautiful as well, THANK YOU REV BAKER - YOU ARE THE BEST.................................................

Profile Picture BETTY, 10/21/17, 1 Review
4.3

Reverand Baker met us right on Fremont Street and had no issue marrying us right in the middle of everything. He was very nice and kept a very fun and positive attitude about everything. Very good for the price we paid!

Profile Picture Bryon, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were married on the high roller on September 25th at 1:00pm. Reverend Baker is a class act and created a very memorable experience for us. He put us totally at ease and we highly recommend Abundant Wedding! Thanks Ken!

Profile Picture bob, 9/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very detailed, personable, entertaining and the rates are awesome. He even came out for a rehearsal!

Profile Picture Brent, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Licensed

AMAZING!!! We had so much fun with Reverend Kenneth Baker! He did everything he could do to make sure the moment was perfect! We were able to do a rehearsal the day before the ceremony with the entire wedding party and even though it was raining we had so much fun! He put so much thought into little details I would have never of thought about and those little details we will be able to cherish now forever. He is super affordable, fun, flexible and professional. I can't say enough wonderful things about Abundant Weddings. If you are looking for someone to make the day truly special and fun book with Abundant Weddings! You will not be sorry!

Profile Picture Tracey, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Customized Vows, Licensed

Reverend Baker and his lovely wife Correan could not have made our special day any better. They attended to every detail and made our ceremony incredibly special and memorable which is not what I expected when deciding to get married in Las Vegas (area). Our families and my husband and I could not believe how beautiful the ceremony was, as we were all expecting much less. You can tell that they truly love what they do and enjoy bestowing that gift on others. Their packages are reasonable and even come with flowers, photography and video. The ease of setting things up from out of state was amazing, Reverend Baker made himself available for phone calls, texts, emails etc, and patiently answered all of my questions. He should be the first call you make, I don't think you will find anyone better!
Thank you so much for a lifetime of memories and a very special day!

Profile Picture Darlene, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

He is a wonderful and endearing man that loves providing pastoral service. We called him at 2:00 in afternoon and were married by 10:00 PM. He arrived before our agreed time and spent quality time going over what to expect. He was very friendly, trustful and dressed very professionally. He met us at the High Roller and preformed an amazing Christian ceremony. We were blessed to find him and would highly recommend him for your Las Vegas wedding.

Profile Picture Becky, 10/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

When we met Reverand Baker we immediately felt at ease. I was very nervous about the wedding ceremony and after meeting him all of my angst was gone. He has such a calming demeanor and is so professional. He conducted our ceremony with style and grace. You won't find a better minister anywhere.

Profile Picture Patrick, 10/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wife Christina & I could not be more pleased with the thorough professionalism displayed by Reverend Baker & his daughter. He answered every question we had and replied to every single email promptly and thoroughly. I would highly recommend his services to anyone looking to plan their wedding day. Thanks again Reverend Baker for making our wedding day so special & memorable.

Profile Picture Jerry, 10/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were very pleased with Reverend Baker and would highly recommend his services. The ceremony was perfect.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Kenneth Baker and his wife are absolutely wonderful!! Our wedding ceremony was so magical and beautiful.. much more than ever expexted. Dominick and I loved their professionalism and compassion. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS WEDDING SERVICE!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

the fact that Reverend Baker and his wife put it in there schedule all agreed to have the service at at 4:20 in the morning at Fremont on the 20th of April was a very big part of our ceremony. The flexibility and professional way they carried them selves ....5.0

Profile Picture Jeannette, 4/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

They were absolutely amazing and got us our photos quickly and they were priceless!!!! So happy with them!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Photography

We were absolutely delighted with the lovely service that Reverand Baker presented. We wanted no hoopla, just class & that is what we received.

Profile Picture Barbara, 7/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We used Abundant Weddings when visiting from Australia in January 2015, Reverend Baker and his lovely wife were fantastic, they were professional, friendly, honest and caring, they went above and beyond for us.

They were in constant contact with us and were very attentive, the video and pictures came up great and thanks to Abundant Weddings we had wonderful day we will always remember.

I would definitely recommend Abundant Weddings to everyone who wants to have a beautiful, affordable, stress free wedding.

We are so grateful to Reverend Baker for making our day so special and easy.

The Marshalls

Profile Picture Amy, 1/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography, Videography

Reverend Baker and his wife are phenomenal. I was at the week of my wedding and need an Officiant ASAP! He was available to my husband and myself by phone or text. He accommodated all our needs and was able to perform our service at the last minute. The photos they included in the package came out beautiful! Thanks again for all your help and flexibility. I would definitely recommend your services to all my family and Friends.

Profile Picture Sharron, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverand Baker and his wife were amazing! It was pouring down rain in the middle of the dessert in late July and they did everything they could to make our day perfect!

Profile Picture Crystal, 7/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Reverend Baker provided us with the perfect ceremony to say our "I dos."

Profile Picture User4379397, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Loved abundant weddings. Very nice I would recommend them to everybody !!!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Baker and his wife were awesome. I would highly recommend their services.
They made our wedding very special and went over and beyond. We got out pictures and DVDs the same week. Anyone looking for a wedding service can not go wrong with them. So much nicer than the chapels and very economical. They are the best !!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I would definitely recommend using Abundant Weddings for your wedding in Las Vegas. I felt like they were family and they went above and beyond our expectations. We had a great time and when and if we decide to renew our vows, we will definitely be using their services again. Loved it! I can't say enough good things about it. Great people, great time, great service!!!! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Judy, 7/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kenneth is a family friend and was pleased and blessed to have him and his wife officiate the wedding as my beautiful wife was over joyed with inner happiness. It was a beautiful thing to behold.

Profile Picture David, 7/4/14, 1 Review