AbunDance Weddings Reviews

54 | Middletown, NJ

54 Reviews for AbunDance Weddings

my fiance and I have waited 5 years for this special day we were engaged for one year.With the craziness from the storm a baby and the bad economy we decided to do a shotgun wedding.
    Reverend ryan was a very punctual professional and memorable officiant.
    Everyone in my bridal party love and commented how professional she was and how beautiful the ceremony was.
    She has very reasonable prices. also she is very accommodating especially to the bride every need.I will definitely be calling her when we renew our vows she was excellent.

Sent on 01/02/2014

AbunDance Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Kari! Wishing you all the best in 2014 and beyond.

Rev. Ryan was very kind and accommodating to what we had envisioned for our wedding. We wanted a simple, non-religious ceremony and she worked with us to create the perfect ceremony. She was always friendly and upbeat.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Bernadette · Married on 08/25/2013

Reverend Ryan was wonderful! We had such a great ceremony and she was very flexible with the timing of the wedding.

Sent on 09/03/2013

Johanna · Married on 03/09/2013

Reverend Ryan was WONDERFUL. I was very pleased with her tailored ceremony and we could not have been happier with our choice. She is a great spirit with lots of joyful energy to share. My guests were wowed with her pleasant tone, and she even went above and beyond to preside over a trilingual ceremony.

Sent on 03/31/2013