153 Reviews for Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment

Disco Ball (2)
Flat Screen (2)
Karaoke (1)
153 Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment Reviews

This past Saturday, July 14th, I had my wedding at Pine Ridge Country Club. I was very particular when deciding on which DJ service to go with. I came across Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment at a wedding event in the area and I knew right away how great he was. Right off the bat, I won a trip to multiple different locations within the U.S. and free uplighting to use at my ceremony. Deric was very flexible and offered me and my husband a great package for a great value! He sat down with us and went over every specific detail for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He stuck with the music that we decided on and got everyone onto the dance floor! It was unbelievable how great he was! He was very professional and reliable. I highly recommend anyone who wants to have a nice smooth ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception to select him for your wedding. You won't be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Molly, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We booked them for our wedding that was 2 weekends ago. Mike was such a great DJ and made our day that much better, even through the heat he got everyone on the dance floor. THANK YOU GUYS!

-Powers Wedding

Profile Picture Hailey, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My name is Kayla and I actually met the DJ for our wedding at a Bridal Show and I loved him instantly! I won 2 services from him and after reading reviews, we knew we found our DJ. Deric was amazing with communication, promptness, flexibility, and any other questions I had. He helped us with song selections, added games, even my secret dance for my husband at the reception. He played all song requests we had and offered to stay an extra half hour to keep the party going! He had amazing charisma and voice for our reception, he kept a clean schedule for our day and we did not feel rushed what so ever... Our day wouldn't have been complete without A. U. E. and I highly recommend this company for any wedding!

Profile Picture Kayla , 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Deric's organization alone makes it 100% worth booking him for your wedding. He made my wedding flow seamlessly so I could actually enjoy myself! I didn't have to worry about when we were going to cut the cake, when we were going to do the first dance, when we would do the garter routine, etc... He sat down with me for 2 hours before my wedding and planned every detail out minute by minute, from ceremony music to the reception!!!! He is an amazing DJ and knows how to please the crowd. He can read whether he needs to change up a genre if things aren't going well. He got my guests up and dancing from the first to last song he played!!! He is very experienced and well worth the price, which I found to be reasonable. He will also sit with you to map out songs you would like to have played at the reception, genre by genre. Everything was planned with such thought and precision, and my guests couldn't stop talking about how great the DJ was!! We had a photo booth which was excellent as well. You get a scrapbook at the end with all the pictures printed for you and your partner (guests get a copy of the photos too), along with a flash drive of the pictures to look back on! Worked great as favors for our guests! The grand entrance was great too - he really makes you feel like a celebrity with a spotlight and grand introduction for your family and friends! If you want a reception that is memorable for all the right reasons, choose Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment!

Profile Picture Alainee, 6/22/18, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

OUTSTANDING!!! Great music, bride and groom are able to chose music to be played, sound was not too loud, up lighting was really a nice touch, photobooth was another fun choice! So happy to have this vendor as our DJ! Also, sound quality was excellent

Profile Picture Diana, 6/9/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Disco Ball, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Deric was amazing!!! He made my wedding so much fun. The ceremony music was perfect and reception was a blast. I would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Jacklyn, 5/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

This company is amazing! We had issues with the weather and the owner was very flexible about taking his equipment outside. He also has a two hour meeting with you to make sure he has down to the minute how the schedule will go and what music you must have. He did a great job!

Profile Picture Alexandria , 5/12/18, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Derick was terrific to work with for the past few months. Great recommendations, great equipment, dance floor was always full with enthusiastic dancers. Sad to see 11 PM come sooo quickly. Our guests did not want to leave. Thanks for making my daughter's wedding reception awesome.

Profile Picture Chris, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When first meeting Deric you could tell that he was the right fit for a company we looked for. We knew from the moment we booked AUE that we made the right choice. Deric had a prior commitment and was not able to DJ our function. We had Larry as our DJ and he kept our reception rocking. Deric helped make our day special and for that we can not recommend Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment enough to our friends.

Profile Picture Mike, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Deric was very informative and helpful. He great ideas when we weren't sure exactly what we wanted. Our guests loved his variety of music and how he kept everything going. The photo booth was a big hit with everyone also!

Profile Picture Christine, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Deric was amazing! One of my bridesmaids used him for her wedding last year, and I knew I was sold! Deric took care of us and helped us find the best options for our venue and kept the music lively and appropriate at our wedding. We were so happy to work with him (he is very funny and personable) and made sure to include all our Must-Play songs. We had a wide demographic range for our wedding and so many people complimented the fact that we had a wide range of music (different eras, decades, styles) so there was something for everyone to enjoy, while still having a great flow. Cannot say enough good things about Deric and AUE! He also hooked us up with some great uplights that made the venue ambiance complete. Really beautiful! Thanks for everything!

Profile Picture VaL and Andy, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This company is beyond amazing!! Deric did an incredible job at my wedding. The guests loved him and so did we!! By far the BEST WEDDING DJ EVER! He gave structure to the night without it feeling rushed!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Deric was amazing to work with! We had many email conversations about how I wanted things and he made sure to get it all correct! He also played a wide range of music that everyone will love. He also did really nice blue uplighting all around the room. And I loved how he kept the night very organized by clearly announcing everything. He kept us all on schedule, which was a BIG relief to me. He also added some nice personal comments throughout the night. Thank you Deric! You made the night!

Profile Picture Julia, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, One Event Per Day

What can we say to Deric except THANK YOU! From start to finish, he was so incredible to work with. You can tell he loves what he does and he had a great sense of what music we wanted at our reception. At our final meeting, Deric had our ceremony and reception scheduled pretty much to the minute and it was so helpful to have that structure built into the day. He gently kept us on schedule at the reception and was such a great emcee to lead us through the speeches, first dances, and into partying. From the time the dance floor opened up to the venue lights turning up at the end of the night, our dance floor was never empty. We still have friends telling us that our wedding was the most fun wedding they've ever been to and that's entirely thanks to Deric!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 8/12/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We chose this company for our recent wedding ceremony and reception and I could not have been be any more pleased with them! They plan your night down to the minute and really listen to your wants. I couldn't recommend this DJ more!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Danielle, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Rave reviews throughout the night from our guests. Our wedding reception was held at Normany Party Center in Wickliffe on the weekend of July 4th 2017. Prior to the event we had met with Deric three times. First meeting, was basically to meet him and see if he would be the right DJ for us. Second meeting was to meticulously plan the evening minute by minute. And because we had specific requests for our music and our entrance, we met him a third time. In the third meeting I gave him some CDs that I had made, containing the cocktail music we wanted, entrance music we wanted, and some obscure European dance music that isn't easily found. As you can tell we had a lot of special requests of Deric. From our introductions, till the last call, we had specific requests for him. He reminded us throughout the planning process that it was our evening, and he would do what ever it took to accommodate our requests. We even had him share the music duties with a live band. Deric managed the whole evening flawlessly. He mixed in our European 80's dance music, 90's freestyle and Thai dance music to contemporary music throughout the night. That by itself is a feat. But for him to bring the energy as an MC to keep the dance floor packed and everyone having fun all night was amazing. Throughout the night our guests let us know how impressed they were of the job he was doing. If you are reading this review, I hope the point you take away is that Deric is a true seasoned professional. Weird special requests didn't phase him. But at the same time, his experience allows him to anticipate any issues right away and bring them to your attention. Listen to his suggestions and advice. This man knows what he's doing! Aside from my long list of requests, I feel like Deric took care of everything! He totally did his part and more to make our evening a blast! Our guests are still talking about it! We totally recommend his services!

Profile Picture Lynna, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Deric was great to work with!! We had a lot of ideas for our venue and he was accommodating to our requests. Not only did he provide great music, he coordinated the events of the evening and met with us well in advance to create a timeline and list of music to be played. The dance floor was full all night and we received a lot of compliments!! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

We booked Deric at AUE over a year in advance. He did my now wife's brother's wedding. It was by far the most fun wedding we had ever been to. Boy was it worth it, skipping head to the actual wedding, Deric knew exactly how to keep the dance floor packed!!!! With all bias aside this was the best wedding we've ever been to!!!!!! We met with Deric twice, once to meet and give him an idea of what we ere looking for. One month before the wedding we met, we had no idea what to expect, 2 hours later after planning and literally just shooting the breeze, our wedding was planned. Every second from 6pm until 12am was thoroughly planned out and his plans went off perfectly. My favorite part of his system is the way he spells out your names just so he assures no mistakes will be made. Like my groomsman last name, McKeever. He spells it out Mick - Keever...Very clever. Simply put, extremely professional, ridiculously professional!!!! Could not have made a better choice from the man, to the music, to the sound system, and lighting. Get the top package, the money is worth it for the best night of everyone's life!!!!!

Profile Picture Nick, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely unbelievably entertained. That is a perfect description of our guests at our reception! I couldn't count the the number of compliments on the DJ that we received during and after our night. And deric was great to work with. You can tell he loves what he does, and he really loves the music and the energy and everything about his work.
We had a few ideas on what we wanted for music, and based on those Deric suggested some excellent additions that we would never have thought of. He did an excellent job managing requests and played everything that wanted. He was fun and professional and has the most amazing DJ voice. His command of the microphone and stage presence were second to none, and he kept everyone excited and entertained the entire night. Thank you Deric for making our night absolutely unbelievable!

Profile Picture Steven, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Deric was an absolute gentleman and very prepared. He played everything we asked on our playlist and made our day simply beautiful. He was worth every cent we spent on him. I was additionally impressed how he helped my father-in-law. I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Brent, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The name describes the experience perfectly. Deric was our DJ and we couldn't have been happier!! My husband and I got married 4/29/17. Our guests went on and on about how awesome he was all night. We also kept hearing about how our wedding was the most fun one anyone has ever been to. And you can't have a fun wedding if the DJ sucks. He did exactly what we talked about, was flexible, and got everyone dancing all night long! His experience with working weddings allowed us to have the perfect, stress free night! Would recommend this company to anyone looking for a fun, DEPENDABLE, DJ who knows how to cater to guests of all ages. We will definitely use them when my sister gets married!! Thanks so much!!

Profile Picture Ellen, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Finding the best DJ is super important if you want your family & friends to enjoy your wedding. Well, believe me.. you will be in love with Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment! Deric was wonderful to work with from day one and goes above and beyond with each and every detail of the night ! Deric is warm and welcoming.. has the PERFECT DJ voice (just as awesome as Michael Buffer) and knows how to keep a party going ! He felt out the crowd and had everyone dancing from the first song to the last one at the end of the night. It was truly hard to take a break because each song was such a hit! Deric is attentive and spent time with us to make sure he helped create the wedding of our dreams. Equipment is as top of the line as Deric is himself. All of our guests couldn't stop complimenting our wedding and how much fun they had, whether it was dancing or being goofy in the photobooth! We would most definitely recommend Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment.. You will be more than happy !

Profile Picture Cren, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our daughters wedding was amazing and Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment had a big part in that. Deric was our DJ and he covered all the bases to make sure the happy couple got exactly what they wanted and none of what they didn't. The dance floor was full the whole evening and now, 6 weeks later, people are still telling us how it was the best wedding they've ever been to. Hire them and you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Toni, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were extremely pleased with Deric and Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment. Deric was very professional and a huge help in helping us prepare music for our March 24th, 2017 wedding. The audio was nice and crisp. The music was very well done. The photo booth was a huge hit. On a scale of 1-10 I would say they are 100. I highly recommend them to anybody looking for great sounding music and an all around good time.

-The Andersons