Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment Reviews

187 | Willoughby, OH

187 Reviews for Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment

Shauna Shields · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Everything went flawless

Coronavirus bride here, which was stressful enough, but mid way through our wedding planning we moved 3 hours away. Deric, the owner, was more than willing to make it all work, he is quick to respond and very knowledgeable. We used absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment for both ceremony and reception and they both went beautifully. It's been 2 weeks and people are still commenting on the DJ's voice, he definitely is in the right business! He played all our songs, and found a remix to our garter removal that I actually liked better than the original picked. The uplighting was very well done and would choose that part of the package over again hands down . We booked Deric from a bridal show and I would not hesitate to do it again!

Sent on 07/14/2020
  • Chrysta

Chrysta Millison · Married on 11/06/2020

Hands Down..... Fabulous!!!

I can't thank Absolutely Unbelievable Ent. enough for the spectacular job they did for my wedding. Derek was fantastic. He has a very professional approach to the whole process and my outline was impeccable. He is knowledgeable in the business and my day wouldn't have been as amazing without him. The prices were fantastic with top notch service. The Photobooth was a hit and the pictures from them are amazing! So glad we opted for it. Highly recommend this vendor! Had a small guest list and due to covid19, had guests cancel, and it was still a blast. Only 39 ppl attended and I am still amazed and overwhelmed by the joy I had and still feel from that day. Don't pass this vendor up!

Sent on 11/20/2020

Sheryl Farren · Married on 10/24/2020

Absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Deric had our dance floor packed all night long. Our guest enjoyed the photo booth and all the fun it provided aswell. And the photo album with a copy of our guest in the photo booth with a little message will be one of my favorite keepsakes of the night.

Sent on 10/30/2020

Michael Croucher · Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely unbelievable!

If you want a seemless, carefree, perfect wedding, then my guy Deric over at Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment is the call you need to make. From our very first meeting to the very last, Deric was so knowledgeable and hulpfull through the entire process. From going over sound and lighting options to song selection to coordinating the wedding ceremony and reception. It's an impossible value going with this gentleman as you get so much more than a DJ. It was almost as if he was our wedding planner as well as he had the entire wedding planned down to the minute as far as the event/entertainment was concerned. He spent over 2 hours a few weeks before the wedding sitting down and chatting with us about each song and different recomendations. The day of the wedding we didnt have to think about a thing and could just focus on each other. He made the whole day just so effortless and stress free for us. I never realized how important it is to have a good DJ at your wedding. I'd argue that Deric is the reason the day was as perfect as it was. I've already recommended Deric to 2 of my friends that are getting married and will continue to do so going forward.

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 09/19/2020

absolutely amazing!! So Helpful! highly recommend!

Deric was so very helpful and kind when it came to planning our wedding music and outline. We were what they call a COVID wedding and between date changes, venue changes, guest list uncertainty and everything in between Deric helped us through the way and helped make our night unforgettable. DJ Mike was amazingly helpful between everything that was going askew. He even gave us the cue for my Dad and I to walk down because one of our flower girls was very shy. We got many compliments saying that we had the most amazing mix of music at a wedding that people have ever heard. This was because Deric will help you make an entire "music menu" and really get what you like. I cannot stress enough how helpful these gentlemen were through one of the most stressful times of our life. They truly helped us make an absolutely unbelievable wedding :) I also wanted to add that our venue we ended up landing on was new to them and us and everything turned out perfect. Thank you Deric and Mike I will always recommend y'all!

Sent on 09/23/2020
  • Jennie

Jennie Lyn · Married on 09/12/2020

Wedding 9/19/20

Absolutely unbelievable entertainment was truly unbelievable. Guests danced the entire evening and didn't stop until our wedding was over. No one wanted the reception to end ! We received compliments all evening on the music and the DJ. The music was fun, "dancey" , and enjoyable for guests of all ages. Highly recommend them for a wedding reception or any event that you are looking for your guests to dance the entire night away!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Joanna Mak · Married on 09/06/2020

Made our wedding day

I met Deric at the Cleveland Bridal Show (pre Covid-19) and instantly decided I wanted to hire him. He was experienced and engaging and clearly a pro at what he does. As the date of our September wedding got close, I was worried about safety and also whether anyone would actually dance, but I shouldn't have been concerned! Deric was so accommodating of the huge change in our guest count, and he kept the dance floor alive. He played all the music I asked for and those who chose to dance had a great time! He also brought his photo booth, which was a huge hit for everyone who wasn't comfortable dancing, and we got great photo keepsakes. I highly recommend him and would absolutely hire him again.

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Ariel

Ariel Ruggles · Married on 08/15/2020

D.J Deric was 100% the best!

Deric out did himself. Every song we asked for was played at the right moment. He helped keep the flow of events on time and most importantly - he kept everyone on the dance floor. I can not even tell you how many of my guest told me we had the best D.J. Book him!! You will be so glad you did.

Sent on 08/18/2020
  • Briana

Briana Kelly · Married on 07/11/2020

Amazing DJ!

Larry was our DJ for the night and he was absolutely fantastic. There was a little confusion in the beginning, but he sorted right through and made sure everything ran smoothly. He really kept our party going! Deric went over every detail with us before our big day and made it perfect!

Sent on 07/12/2020
  • Jodi

Jodi Nicole · Married on 06/23/2020

Unbelievable

With drastic changes in our wedding plans due to Covid-19, Deric was able to accommodate short notice plans. We went through an incredibly thorough checklist and he thought of things I never would’ve. He made sure we had all of our requests even to the point of queuing songs to a specific spot we wanted. Always upbeat and charismatic! It was a great night with his entertainment!

Sent on 06/24/2020
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 05/09/2020

A Night To Remember

DJ Derric was AMAZING! He kept the party going & i wouldn’t have wanted any other DJ to help us celebrate such a special day!

Sent on 08/20/2020
  • John

John Piscioneri · Married on 01/04/2020

Deric was nothing short of absolutely unbelievable!

Or experience with Deric was fantastic, he responded to our inquiry within minutes with a phone call and answered all of our questions. And then some
    He had us straight away with his personality.

We meet with him to go over every minute of the night and pick out all of our music,
    Deric will work with you and play what you want but will strongly advise you with what will keep people on the dance floor

And did they ever. Wedding of around 200
    Long stretches with at least 50 dancers. At no point was the dance floor close to empty

Deric was professional at every step of the way and made the night go smoothly
    I would highly recommend him and his service to anyone

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda O'brien · Married on 12/10/2019

A quality DJ that helped make our day special

I have only good things to say about our experience with Deric from Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment! We first experienced Deric's talent at LaVera Party Center New Years Eve and later on at a friends wedding. When it was time to look for a DJ we knew Deric would be a great fit because we already knew how good he was! Deric is very organized and really helped with the timeline of the ceremony and reception to keep things running smoothly. Two weeks before the wedding we had a meeting to really customize our playlist and to establish a do not play list. Deric has a great selection of music from all genres that gets people out on the dance floor and keeps them there. Deric has an amazing announcers voice that really made for an awesome grand entrance. The package my husband and I got included uplighting and a light show and it made the venue look awesome once the house lights were turned down! I also recommend getting the photobooth, our guests really had a great time taking fun pictures with friends and family. At the end of the night Deric had the photobooth album ready as digital files for us to take home and enjoy. We strongly recommend Deric and his company for a fun, professional, and truly awesome party!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Lori

Lori Shero · Married on 10/05/2019

I'd recommend to anyone!

They were incredible to work with from start to finish. The dance floor was crowded all night long! They played so much stuff that kept people dancing and mixed up the order so it never got boring. They truly made us feel so special on our big day. Deric was quick to respond to all my calls and answered all my questions. The in person meeting a few weeks before the wedding cannot be overvalued. He even knew the venue and made lighting recommendations based on his experience. That helped so much. It made us so much more comfortable knowing the timeline and that our music preferences were being considered. The price was sooo much lower than we expected for the quality! We got so many compliments about the music. They kept people out on the dance floor until the very last song. Thanks for the perfect celebration!

Sent on 04/15/2020
  • Christie

Christie · Married on 09/14/2019

10/10 recommend!

Could not be happier with our experience with Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment! Our dance floor was hopping all night - he played all the songs we had discussed and the lights were so much fun. It was an absolute blast. Deric sits down with you a few weeks before your wedding and goes through every genre of music and you pick which songs you want played - he makes great suggestions from his years of experience in the industry. We played a wide variety of music, starting with oldies for the older crowd (but still songs that young people love too) and then eventually moved our way into the top 40s, rap, etc for the young crowd. Deric is also an experienced MC and was so helpful at planning the timeline of our reception and was great at moving things along to keep the night on pace. Not to mention, he gave us an AMAZING deal for the package we selected. Couldn't recommend more. Thank you so much, Deric!!!

Sent on 10/04/2019

april · Married on 09/09/2019

Wedding Dj/ Photobooth

Deric and his wife did our wedding! They did our entertainment, uplighting, bogo logo, and photo-booth! Let me tell you they did not fall short of expectations! If anything they exceeded them! He kept the wedding going all night! Everyone was dancing and laughing the entire evening and I have deric to thank for that! His wife ran our photo-booth and she was amazing as well! They accommodated all of our guest crazy needs and crowds that flocked her all night! For this we thank you both And highly recommend them for your wedding needs! Great price, great service and extremely helpful with set up for our song list to our schedule they helped do it all! Awesome packages! His equipment was amazing something out of a movie! And they did an after hours for us with no hassle at all!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment's reply:

Thank you April and Andrew for having us at your fabulous Wedding Reception at Landerhaven. They don't get any better then your Reception. WOW! And thank you for the wonderful review. Such a classy couple!
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 08/24/2019

Unbelievable

We had Deric DJ our outdoor wedding and we couldn't of been happier. He kept the night moving with our timeline, the dance floor was never empty, we all had a great time. I would highly recommend them for any wedding

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Tifaun

Tifaun Petru Mazaran · Married on 08/10/2019

Absolutely amazing

Omg Deric was 1000000% wonderful kind professional...he kept my wedding wanting to dance. Yessssss I will book again and recommend him to everybody.....

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Dominick · Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely Unbelievable!!

Just like their name- this company was Absolutely Unbelievable every step of the way! I knew Deric because he was the DJ for two of my best friends weddings. I knew he would be perfect for mine! After contacting him he had us come in and view/experience his equipment. This was great because we knew exactly what we were getting. We saw the lights, heard the quality of the sound equipment and saw the props for the Photobooth. Deric gave us a great deal and we picked out our gobo (name in lights), purple uplights, music package, and photo booth. He had worked at our chosen venue several times before so he knew exactly which music package would be best without overpowering the room. We met with him again to choose songs and he knew what music was popular to play but also took down our requests. The day of our wedding he was there early to set up the room. He played music for our ceremony, played music at cocktail hour, and had the best announcer voice for our basketball-theme entrance. The photobooth had quality items from his travels around the nation and included authentic Disney props. Everyone loved the Photobooth and that was a big hit seeing all of the photos our guests took that were collected for us in a scrapbook. He expertly and professionally led the entire evening and we didn't have to worry about a thing. I have never been to a wedding where the dance floor was packed all night and that was exactly what happened at our wedding! When I was dancing he played my favorite songs and everyone was having the best time!! After the wedding many people raved about the experience, the music, the DJ and I would recommend him to everyone who wants to keep the party going and people dancing all night! You won't forget it!!

Sent on 01/04/2020

Clara Mast · Married on 06/29/2019

Best DJ Ever!!!

They go above and beyond. Mike kept everything on schedule and played to the crowd. They loved it, we loved it. Would definitely hire again!! If you're looking for a DJ who is flexible and amazing in everything they do. Hire Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment!! You won't regret it.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Erika Druzina · Married on 06/01/2019

Above and beyond! Kept the party going!

Deric was amazing! He truly went above and beyond for us. We met with him to review every song that would be played. He was super flexible and accommodating with the other entertainment (I had gotten a small band to play during the dinner hour). He truly made the night go so smoothly, both as a master of ceremonies and as a DJ. He was also very willing for me to share some specific Slovenian songs on a CD that he played at the perfect time! Our night was a blast! He got the crowds attention when needed, really "played the crowd" in the sense that people were on the dace floor ALL NIGHT. In fact, we decided to extend the party another half hour, and Deric, our DJ, said he was having such a good time he didn't even hesitate to stay and keep the party going. It was like a little extra wedding gift for him to willingly stay and keep the party going to almost 1 AM! The whole experience was amazing. The photo booth we used was a big hit! Our guests loved the authenticity of the props, and ended up having a 20 page scrap book! We were given this at the end of the night so we could look at it in the morning. We really appreciate everything he did for us. He was organized, professional, responsive, and made the night fun, elegant, and a party scene all at once! I highly recommend!

Sent on 06/19/2019

David Luciano · Married on 05/10/2019

Thoughts of a happy groom:

Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment is an organization that will work with you step-by-step to craft a wedding experience tailored specifically to how you, the bride and groom want it. They ensure every suggestion and minute detail is documented, and prioritize the married couple above everyone else.

I was highly satisfied with their attention to detail and willingness to be flexible in times of altered plans. The DJ I had was very communicative, professional, and kind. He kept my crowd dancing all through the night!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing!!! Class Act All The Way!!! Highly Recommend!!!

We checked out quite a few different DJ's and photo booth options for our wedding, and ultimately chose Deric and Absolutely Unbelieveable Entertainment for both. We were impressed with the time and effort that went into his work, and really appreciated the process and rationale behind how he helped curate the schedule for the evening as well as the playlist. The whole process he had for putting everything together showed that he has been doing this for a long time and has mastered his craft well. His suggestions and recommendations regarding scheduling helped us feel confident in not paying extra $ for a wedding planner/day-of coordinator, and we were not disappointed! We were uncertain if we wanted to have lazers/lights on our dance floor and were prepared to ask to have them turned off if we did not like them, but they were awesome, and we were very happy that they were provided as part of our package. The uplights that they provided were wonderful and helped add a special touch to our already amazing venue (Windows on the River- City View Room).
    *We had also been to other weddings where the DJ booth looked like a giant advertisement for the DJ company, and were very happy to see that he only had a small modest sign off to the side. Enough to provide information for those that wanted it, but nothing that would attract attention or take away from our special day.

We also wanted a high-quality picture booth that had both color and black & white options and also printed in traditional strips instead of 4×6 photo sheets like many do nowadays. After checking out many others, this was the highest resolution image we were able to find anywhere, with a huge selection of (high quality) props and accessories to go along with it. After our wedding it was so fun to look through the beautiful album they provided that contained a copy of every single photo strip taken, along with the personalized comments each of our guests wrote to us. We also like that they provided a thumb drive of all the pictures, so we can share them digitally.

All in all, we were extremely happy that we entrusted Deric and Absolutely Unbelieveable Entertainment to play such a large and important role in our wedding. It ended up being the single happiest day in my entire life, and we could not be happier with our choice!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Taylor Poropat · Married on 01/19/2019

Above and beyond DJ

Our night was truly unforgettable and Derric with absolutely unbelievable entertainment was a major factor in that. He not only knows what it takes to be a great DJ but he has the experience that makes him truly unique. We sat with him and broke down our whole reception hour by hour and chose songs that we wanted as well as some that he recommended. He is professional, courteous, and an all around good guy. Don't bother looking anywhere else. He has all the speakers, lights, visuals, and music you'll need for your event. Take my word for it.
    Thanks again sir.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Taylor and Kaitlyn.....I'll never forget your wonderful, winter wonderland Reception! It ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly · Married on 12/30/2018

Excellent!

Best dj. Kept everything moving and on time. Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/14/2019