Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment Reviews

158 | Willoughby, OH

158 Reviews for Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment

158 Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment Reviews

toni · Married on 10/13/2018

My wedding was Oct 6th and our DJ was Steve. He was very professional and wonderful DJ. By the end of the night Steve was just like family, he was kind and helpful. He also always did what me and my husband wanted to do. Thank you again for the wonderful night and excellent DJ. I had a wonderful time

Becky · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing wedding DJ!

I have only good things to say about our experience with Deric from Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment! He was recommended by several coworkers. We spoke over the phone a couple times and met in his office twice before the wedding. Deric is very organized and really helped the timeline of the wedding to go smoothly and stay on track. We used him for our ceremony music as well as reception and we loved the turnout. In our meeting he really helped pick out songs that were in our genres as well as being dance-able. I had several atypical instrumentals picked out for the ceremony that I was surprised he found and it was such a nice surprise to hear them as we were moments from the big processional! Deric has a great voice that really made the grand entrances and entire evening more grand, as well as the uplights and music-synced lighting. Our venue has really high ceilings (Hyatt Regency at the Arcade) and Deric had the right speakers to work well in that space. The photobooth was a lot of fun for our guests, and Deric gave us a wedding album book of the printouts as well as digital files. Our guests loved the music played and he really kept the party going! We strongly recommend Deric and his company for a classy, professional, fun and truly amazing party! Thanks!!

Brittani · Married on 10/06/2018

Best dj ever!

Deric was awesome! He sat down with us to outline every detail, and was quick with suggestions when we needed them. He was very organized and prepared for our day! We didn’t have to worry about what’s next throughout the night, bc he had everything in order for us. From the ceremony to cocktail hour to the reception, he was on the ball!! Everyone was raving about the music! I would recommend him, hands down! Thanks Deric! You’re the best!

Rebecca · Married on 08/18/2018

Deric and his team were amazing from start to finish! The planning process was so easy and I felt confident that they understood exactly what I was looking for. They turned our reception into the best party and for that we are thankful. I couldn't imagine anyone else building the sound track for our special day.

Molly · Married on 07/14/2018

This past Saturday, July 14th, I had my wedding at Pine Ridge Country Club. I was very particular when deciding on which DJ service to go with. I came across Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment at a wedding event in the area and I knew right away how great he was. Right off the bat, I won a trip to multiple different locations within the U.S. and free uplighting to use at my ceremony. Deric was very flexible and offered me and my husband a great package for a great value! He sat down with us and went over every specific detail for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He stuck with the music that we decided on and got everyone onto the dance floor! It was unbelievable how great he was! He was very professional and reliable. I highly recommend anyone who wants to have a nice smooth ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception to select him for your wedding. You won't be disappointed!!!

Hailey · Married on 06/30/2018

We booked them for our wedding that was 2 weekends ago. Mike was such a great DJ and made our day that much better, even through the heat he got everyone on the dance floor. THANK YOU GUYS!

-Powers Wedding

Kayla · Married on 06/30/2018

My name is Kayla and I actually met the DJ for our wedding at a Bridal Show and I loved him instantly! I won 2 services from him and after reading reviews, we knew we found our DJ. Deric was amazing with communication, promptness, flexibility, and any other questions I had. He helped us with song selections, added games, even my secret dance for my husband at the reception. He played all song requests we had and offered to stay an extra half hour to keep the party going! He had amazing charisma and voice for our reception, he kept a clean schedule for our day and we did not feel rushed what so ever... Our day wouldn't have been complete without A. U. E. and I highly recommend this company for any wedding!

Alainee · Married on 06/22/2018

Deric's organization alone makes it 100% worth booking him for your wedding. He made my wedding flow seamlessly so I could actually enjoy myself! I didn't have to worry about when we were going to cut the cake, when we were going to do the first dance, when we would do the garter routine, etc... He sat down with me for 2 hours before my wedding and planned every detail out minute by minute, from ceremony music to the reception!!!! He is an amazing DJ and knows how to please the crowd. He can read whether he needs to change up a genre if things aren't going well. He got my guests up and dancing from the first to last song he played!!! He is very experienced and well worth the price, which I found to be reasonable. He will also sit with you to map out songs you would like to have played at the reception, genre by genre. Everything was planned with such thought and precision, and my guests couldn't stop talking about how great the DJ was!! We had a photo booth which was excellent as well. You get a scrapbook at the end with all the pictures printed for you and your partner (guests get a copy of the photos too), along with a flash drive of the pictures to look back on! Worked great as favors for our guests! The grand entrance was great too - he really makes you feel like a celebrity with a spotlight and grand introduction for your family and friends! If you want a reception that is memorable for all the right reasons, choose Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment!

Diana · Married on 06/09/2018

OUTSTANDING!!! Great music, bride and groom are able to chose music to be played, sound was not too loud, up lighting was really a nice touch, photobooth was another fun choice! So happy to have this vendor as our DJ! Also, sound quality was excellent

Jacklyn · Married on 05/26/2018

Deric was amazing!!! He made my wedding so much fun. The ceremony music was perfect and reception was a blast. I would recommend him to anyone!

Alexandria · Married on 05/12/2018

This company is amazing! We had issues with the weather and the owner was very flexible about taking his equipment outside. He also has a two hour meeting with you to make sure he has down to the minute how the schedule will go and what music you must have. He did a great job!

Chris · Married on 04/28/2018

Derick was terrific to work with for the past few months. Great recommendations, great equipment, dance floor was always full with enthusiastic dancers. Sad to see 11 PM come sooo quickly. Our guests did not want to leave. Thanks for making my daughter's wedding reception awesome.

Mike · Married on 02/10/2018

When first meeting Deric you could tell that he was the right fit for a company we looked for. We knew from the moment we booked AUE that we made the right choice. Deric had a prior commitment and was not able to DJ our function. We had Larry as our DJ and he kept our reception rocking. Deric helped make our day special and for that we can not recommend Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment enough to our friends.

Christine · Married on 10/22/2017

Deric was very informative and helpful. He great ideas when we weren't sure exactly what we wanted. Our guests loved his variety of music and how he kept everything going. The photo booth was a big hit with everyone also!

VaL and Andy · Married on 10/21/2017

Deric was amazing! One of my bridesmaids used him for her wedding last year, and I knew I was sold! Deric took care of us and helped us find the best options for our venue and kept the music lively and appropriate at our wedding. We were so happy to work with him (he is very funny and personable) and made sure to include all our Must-Play songs. We had a wide demographic range for our wedding and so many people complimented the fact that we had a wide range of music (different eras, decades, styles) so there was something for everyone to enjoy, while still having a great flow. Cannot say enough good things about Deric and AUE! He also hooked us up with some great uplights that made the venue ambiance complete. Really beautiful! Thanks for everything!

Samantha · Married on 09/16/2017

This company is beyond amazing!! Deric did an incredible job at my wedding. The guests loved him and so did we!! By far the BEST WEDDING DJ EVER! He gave structure to the night without it feeling rushed!

• Julia

Julia · Married on 09/09/2017

Deric was amazing to work with! We had many email conversations about how I wanted things and he made sure to get it all correct! He also played a wide range of music that everyone will love. He also did really nice blue uplighting all around the room. And I loved how he kept the night very organized by clearly announcing everything. He kept us all on schedule, which was a BIG relief to me. He also added some nice personal comments throughout the night. Thank you Deric! You made the night!

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/12/2017

What can we say to Deric except THANK YOU! From start to finish, he was so incredible to work with. You can tell he loves what he does and he had a great sense of what music we wanted at our reception. At our final meeting, Deric had our ceremony and reception scheduled pretty much to the minute and it was so helpful to have that structure built into the day. He gently kept us on schedule at the reception and was such a great emcee to lead us through the speeches, first dances, and into partying. From the time the dance floor opened up to the venue lights turning up at the end of the night, our dance floor was never empty. We still have friends telling us that our wedding was the most fun wedding they've ever been to and that's entirely thanks to Deric!

Danielle · Married on 07/29/2017

We chose this company for our recent wedding ceremony and reception and I could not have been be any more pleased with them! They plan your night down to the minute and really listen to your wants. I couldn't recommend this DJ more!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Danielle for the great review....we enjoyed working with you. Just wanted to give Mike credit for being the DJ on this Reception. He was very creative with the up lighting as well as being your MC/DJ! He said he had a blast with all of you!

Lynna · Married on 07/03/2017

Rave reviews throughout the night from our guests. Our wedding reception was held at Normany Party Center in Wickliffe on the weekend of July 4th 2017. Prior to the event we had met with Deric three times. First meeting, was basically to meet him and see if he would be the right DJ for us. Second meeting was to meticulously plan the evening minute by minute. And because we had specific requests for our music and our entrance, we met him a third time. In the third meeting I gave him some CDs that I had made, containing the cocktail music we wanted, entrance music we wanted, and some obscure European dance music that isn't easily found. As you can tell we had a lot of special requests of Deric. From our introductions, till the last call, we had specific requests for him. He reminded us throughout the planning process that it was our evening, and he would do what ever it took to accommodate our requests. We even had him share the music duties with a live band. Deric managed the whole evening flawlessly. He mixed in our European 80's dance music, 90's freestyle and Thai dance music to contemporary music throughout the night. That by itself is a feat. But for him to bring the energy as an MC to keep the dance floor packed and everyone having fun all night was amazing. Throughout the night our guests let us know how impressed they were of the job he was doing. If you are reading this review, I hope the point you take away is that Deric is a true seasoned professional. Weird special requests didn't phase him. But at the same time, his experience allows him to anticipate any issues right away and bring them to your attention. Listen to his suggestions and advice. This man knows what he's doing! Aside from my long list of requests, I feel like Deric took care of everything! He totally did his part and more to make our evening a blast! Our guests are still talking about it! We totally recommend his services!

Sara · Married on 06/24/2017

Deric was great to work with!! We had a lot of ideas for our venue and he was accommodating to our requests. Not only did he provide great music, he coordinated the events of the evening and met with us well in advance to create a timeline and list of music to be played. The dance floor was full all night and we received a lot of compliments!! Highly recommend!!

Nick · Married on 05/27/2017

We booked Deric at AUE over a year in advance. He did my now wife's brother's wedding. It was by far the most fun wedding we had ever been to. Boy was it worth it, skipping head to the actual wedding, Deric knew exactly how to keep the dance floor packed!!!! With all bias aside this was the best wedding we've ever been to!!!!!! We met with Deric twice, once to meet and give him an idea of what we ere looking for. One month before the wedding we met, we had no idea what to expect, 2 hours later after planning and literally just shooting the breeze, our wedding was planned. Every second from 6pm until 12am was thoroughly planned out and his plans went off perfectly. My favorite part of his system is the way he spells out your names just so he assures no mistakes will be made. Like my groomsman last name, McKeever. He spells it out Mick - Keever...Very clever. Simply put, extremely professional, ridiculously professional!!!! Could not have made a better choice from the man, to the music, to the sound system, and lighting. Get the top package, the money is worth it for the best night of everyone's life!!!!!

Steven · Married on 05/20/2017

Absolutely unbelievably entertained. That is a perfect description of our guests at our reception! I couldn't count the the number of compliments on the DJ that we received during and after our night. And deric was great to work with. You can tell he loves what he does, and he really loves the music and the energy and everything about his work.
    We had a few ideas on what we wanted for music, and based on those Deric suggested some excellent additions that we would never have thought of. He did an excellent job managing requests and played everything that wanted. He was fun and professional and has the most amazing DJ voice. His command of the microphone and stage presence were second to none, and he kept everyone excited and entertained the entire night. Thank you Deric for making our night absolutely unbelievable!

Brent · Married on 05/13/2017

Deric was an absolute gentleman and very prepared. He played everything we asked on our playlist and made our day simply beautiful. He was worth every cent we spent on him. I was additionally impressed how he helped my father-in-law. I would highly recommend.