Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Elizabeth V. Married on 04/30/2022

Absolutely Fantastic

Had the best experience with Deric (owner), Mike (DJ) and Larry (Photobooth). Each of them were a pleasure to work with, very communicative and an overall delight. Deric helped create a timeline and Mike helped stick to it! Larry was wonderful in helping to capture memories in the photobooth! I highly recommend Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment!!!
  • Dakota
    Dakota W. Married on 03/12/2022

It sure will be absolutely unbelievable

Deric did an awesome job from our ceremony to our grand entrance to the dancing for the rest of the evening. Everything was planned out from the beginning. He helped us figure out our timeline for everything. The lights and sound system were great and all for a lower price. I highly recommend Absolutey unbelievable entertainment
    Shauna S. Married on 03/06/2022

Everything went flawless

Coronavirus bride here, which was stressful enough, but mid way through our wedding planning we moved 3 hours away. Deric, the owner, was more than willing to make it all work, he is quick to respond and very knowledgeable. We used absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment for both ceremony and reception and they both went beautifully. It's been 2 weeks and people are still commenting on the DJ's voice, he definitely is in the right business! He played all our songs, and found a remix to our garter removal that I actually liked better than the original picked. The uplighting was very well done and would choose that part of the package over again hands down . We booked Deric from a bridal show and I would not hesitate to do it again!
  • KELLY
    Kelly C. Married on 01/01/2022

Fantastic experience working with Deric

Deric is the best. He helped us choose the music, he is very professional and really gets the crowd going. He does a great job of keeping everyone on time and everything flowing smoothly. We added the fireworks....they were so worth it. I would recommend Deric to anyone needing a DJ. Perfection!
    Tonya Married on 10/16/2021

Professional

Deric was very professional and is passionate about his work. We sent playlist of all the songs we wanted him to use. He spent time to make sure he had the exact version we wanted. We had an outdoor ceremony where he set up his system as well as the large set up for the reception.
    He was timely and had plenty of time to do all of his setup. Lighting was great and he kept the order and flow moving along really well. We have a lively, dancing family and even Deric commented that it was a fantastic night all around!
    Many people commented on what a great job he did.
    Highly recommend.
    Heather O. Married on 10/15/2021

Wonderful Experience

Deric was an amazing DJ. He truly made the experience easy and stress free, offered his expertise and really got to know us in our meetings. Made us comfortable and helped us make our night unforgettable! Our guests had so much fun and danced all night long.
  • Rachel
    Rachel L. Married on 09/13/2021

If your looking for a wedding DJ, Deric is your MAN!

We had Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment as our wedding DJ, and Deric was AMAZING!!! He's so much fun, enthusiastic & great mc. We got compliments from him all night long. Great guy very professional & makes you feel like family. I highly recommend Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment for your special day.
    Karen B. Married on 09/09/2021

Best DJ ever

We love love love Deric!
    He is so charismatic, funny, entertaining, all while being so professional. He was so structured with the timeline and made sure we stuck to it. He kept us organized and did waaaaay more than our event coordinator did for the day. Who would of thought that a dj does extends to a lot more than just music. We can’t thank Deric enough, we will for ever be recommending him to our friends and family.
  • Alex
    Alex H. Married on 09/05/2021

Awesome DJ

WOW! Deric absolutely exceeded our expectations. We hired him to do our entire wedding, everything from our ceremony, to our cocktail hour to our reception. Until you plan a wedding, you have no idea how much the DJ does to ensure the entire day and schedule run accordingly. Deric was responsive and very easy to work with. Not only was his music awesome, he is also very reasonably priced. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and we were pleased with Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment. I would definitely recommend.
    Maggie B. Married on 08/07/2021

Absolutely unbelievable!

Deric was THE best!! We’d had a brief meeting prior to the wedding to discuss timeline and playlist requests. 100% professional and easy communication. We decided to have a small wedding, just over 30 ppl. The dance floor was never empty. I wish I could’ve danced to all the songs, but brides have other responsibilities :) He made everyone feel comfortable and have a great time. His entertainment was absolutely unbelievable! If we ever have another event requiring a DJ, he’ll be our first call.
  • Michaela
    Michaela F. Married on 07/17/2021

Deric is the best!!

I am so thankful that we found Deric for our wedding. He made our day so special and perfected everything. He sits down with you and goes through every detail to make your day exactly what you want. We got the photo booth which was a hit and they gave us a personalized photo album with copies of all the pictures. Our favorite part (which made the perfect pictures) was the indoor fireworks. Thank you so much Deric!!!
  • David
    David W. Married on 05/21/2021

Very well planed out

Derick was a blast to work with. He sits down with the couple and helps you pick music from each genre. He kept was all on track and very well entertained
  • Holly
    Holly W. Married on 05/15/2021

Great Experience

We found out about Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment at a local bridal show and Deric was fun to talk to and the games to win trips to take as a couple paired with the price being something we could definitely fit in our budget made choosing easy. The night was so much fun !
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer M. Married on 05/15/2021

Deric is a blast!!!

Absolutely unbelievable entertainment made it a party from the day we started, we purchased the ultimate jam which included a plethora of entertainment devices and everything that I guess we need to party! there wasn’t a moment the dance floor was empty, from the time we arrive to the time we left! I would recommend them to everyone! I would recommend the ultimate jam and above all everybody look into those floor fireworks they were definitely a showstopper for the evening!!! Deric even brought props to match out theme for the stage and the photo booth!!
  • Emily
    Emily L. Married on 12/05/2020

Perfect DJ and perfect event

My husband and I could not be happier with our entertainment! It was a perfect day! Deric was a a wonderful DJ and made our day so special! It was the little details that really stood out to us. Deric treated the day as if it were his own wedding day and made it stress free for us! I highly highly recommend Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment!
  • Chrysta
    Chrysta M. Married on 11/06/2020

Hands Down..... Fabulous!!!

I can't thank Absolutely Unbelievable Ent. enough for the spectacular job they did for my wedding. Derek was fantastic. He has a very professional approach to the whole process and my outline was impeccable. He is knowledgeable in the business and my day wouldn't have been as amazing without him. The prices were fantastic with top notch service. The Photobooth was a hit and the pictures from them are amazing! So glad we opted for it. Highly recommend this vendor! Had a small guest list and due to covid19, had guests cancel, and it was still a blast. Only 39 ppl attended and I am still amazed and overwhelmed by the joy I had and still feel from that day. Don't pass this vendor up!
    Sheryl F. Married on 10/24/2020

Absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Deric had our dance floor packed all night long. Our guest enjoyed the photo booth and all the fun it provided aswell. And the photo album with a copy of our guest in the photo booth with a little message will be one of my favorite keepsakes of the night.
    Michael C. Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely unbelievable!

If you want a seemless, carefree, perfect wedding, then my guy Deric over at Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment is the call you need to make. From our very first meeting to the very last, Deric was so knowledgeable and hulpfull through the entire process. From going over sound and lighting options to song selection to coordinating the wedding ceremony and reception. It's an impossible value going with this gentleman as you get so much more than a DJ. It was almost as if he was our wedding planner as well as he had the entire wedding planned down to the minute as far as the event/entertainment was concerned. He spent over 2 hours a few weeks before the wedding sitting down and chatting with us about each song and different recomendations. The day of the wedding we didnt have to think about a thing and could just focus on each other. He made the whole day just so effortless and stress free for us. I never realized how important it is to have a good DJ at your wedding. I'd argue that Deric is the reason the day was as perfect as it was. I've already recommended Deric to 2 of my friends that are getting married and will continue to do so going forward.
  • Cara
    Cara Married on 09/19/2020

absolutely amazing!! So Helpful! highly recommend!

Deric was so very helpful and kind when it came to planning our wedding music and outline. We were what they call a COVID wedding and between date changes, venue changes, guest list uncertainty and everything in between Deric helped us through the way and helped make our night unforgettable. DJ Mike was amazingly helpful between everything that was going askew. He even gave us the cue for my Dad and I to walk down because one of our flower girls was very shy. We got many compliments saying that we had the most amazing mix of music at a wedding that people have ever heard. This was because Deric will help you make an entire "music menu" and really get what you like. I cannot stress enough how helpful these gentlemen were through one of the most stressful times of our life. They truly helped us make an absolutely unbelievable wedding :) I also wanted to add that our venue we ended up landing on was new to them and us and everything turned out perfect. Thank you Deric and Mike I will always recommend y'all!
  • Jennie
    Jennie L. Married on 09/12/2020

Wedding 9/19/20

Absolutely unbelievable entertainment was truly unbelievable. Guests danced the entire evening and didn't stop until our wedding was over. No one wanted the reception to end ! We received compliments all evening on the music and the DJ. The music was fun, "dancey" , and enjoyable for guests of all ages. Highly recommend them for a wedding reception or any event that you are looking for your guests to dance the entire night away!
    Joanna M. Married on 09/06/2020

Made our wedding day

I met Deric at the Cleveland Bridal Show (pre Covid-19) and instantly decided I wanted to hire him. He was experienced and engaging and clearly a pro at what he does. As the date of our September wedding got close, I was worried about safety and also whether anyone would actually dance, but I shouldn't have been concerned! Deric was so accommodating of the huge change in our guest count, and he kept the dance floor alive. He played all the music I asked for and those who chose to dance had a great time! He also brought his photo booth, which was a huge hit for everyone who wasn't comfortable dancing, and we got great photo keepsakes. I highly recommend him and would absolutely hire him again.
  • Ariel
    Ariel R. Married on 08/15/2020

D.J Deric was 100% the best!

Deric out did himself. Every song we asked for was played at the right moment. He helped keep the flow of events on time and most importantly - he kept everyone on the dance floor. I can not even tell you how many of my guest told me we had the best D.J. Book him!! You will be so glad you did.
  • Briana
    Briana K. Married on 07/11/2020

Amazing DJ!

Larry was our DJ for the night and he was absolutely fantastic. There was a little confusion in the beginning, but he sorted right through and made sure everything ran smoothly. He really kept our party going! Deric went over every detail with us before our big day and made it perfect!
  • Jodi
    Jodi N. Married on 06/23/2020

Unbelievable

With drastic changes in our wedding plans due to Covid-19, Deric was able to accommodate short notice plans. We went through an incredibly thorough checklist and he thought of things I never would’ve. He made sure we had all of our requests even to the point of queuing songs to a specific spot we wanted. Always upbeat and charismatic! It was a great night with his entertainment!
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 05/09/2020

A Night To Remember

DJ Derric was AMAZING! He kept the party going & i wouldn’t have wanted any other DJ to help us celebrate such a special day!