146 Reviews for Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment

Flat Screen (2)
Karaoke (1)
Disco Ball (1)
146 Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment Reviews

Derick was terrific to work with for the past few months. Great recommendations, great equipment, dance floor was always full with enthusiastic dancers. Sad to see 11 PM come sooo quickly. Our guests did not want to leave. Thanks for making my daughter's wedding reception awesome.

Profile Picture Chris, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When first meeting Deric you could tell that he was the right fit for a company we looked for. We knew from the moment we booked AUE that we made the right choice. Deric had a prior commitment and was not able to DJ our function. We had Larry as our DJ and he kept our reception rocking. Deric helped make our day special and for that we can not recommend Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment enough to our friends.

Profile Picture Mike, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Deric was very informative and helpful. He great ideas when we weren't sure exactly what we wanted. Our guests loved his variety of music and how he kept everything going. The photo booth was a big hit with everyone also!

Profile Picture Christine, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Deric was amazing! One of my bridesmaids used him for her wedding last year, and I knew I was sold! Deric took care of us and helped us find the best options for our venue and kept the music lively and appropriate at our wedding. We were so happy to work with him (he is very funny and personable) and made sure to include all our Must-Play songs. We had a wide demographic range for our wedding and so many people complimented the fact that we had a wide range of music (different eras, decades, styles) so there was something for everyone to enjoy, while still having a great flow. Cannot say enough good things about Deric and AUE! He also hooked us up with some great uplights that made the venue ambiance complete. Really beautiful! Thanks for everything!

Profile Picture VaL and Andy, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This company is beyond amazing!! Deric did an incredible job at my wedding. The guests loved him and so did we!! By far the BEST WEDDING DJ EVER! He gave structure to the night without it feeling rushed!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Deric was amazing to work with! We had many email conversations about how I wanted things and he made sure to get it all correct! He also played a wide range of music that everyone will love. He also did really nice blue uplighting all around the room. And I loved how he kept the night very organized by clearly announcing everything. He kept us all on schedule, which was a BIG relief to me. He also added some nice personal comments throughout the night. Thank you Deric! You made the night!

Profile Picture Julia, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, One Event Per Day

What can we say to Deric except THANK YOU! From start to finish, he was so incredible to work with. You can tell he loves what he does and he had a great sense of what music we wanted at our reception. At our final meeting, Deric had our ceremony and reception scheduled pretty much to the minute and it was so helpful to have that structure built into the day. He gently kept us on schedule at the reception and was such a great emcee to lead us through the speeches, first dances, and into partying. From the time the dance floor opened up to the venue lights turning up at the end of the night, our dance floor was never empty. We still have friends telling us that our wedding was the most fun wedding they've ever been to and that's entirely thanks to Deric!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 8/12/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We chose this company for our recent wedding ceremony and reception and I could not have been be any more pleased with them! They plan your night down to the minute and really listen to your wants. I couldn't recommend this DJ more!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Danielle, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Rave reviews throughout the night from our guests. Our wedding reception was held at Normany Party Center in Wickliffe on the weekend of July 4th 2017. Prior to the event we had met with Deric three times. First meeting, was basically to meet him and see if he would be the right DJ for us. Second meeting was to meticulously plan the evening minute by minute. And because we had specific requests for our music and our entrance, we met him a third time. In the third meeting I gave him some CDs that I had made, containing the cocktail music we wanted, entrance music we wanted, and some obscure European dance music that isn't easily found. As you can tell we had a lot of special requests of Deric. From our introductions, till the last call, we had specific requests for him. He reminded us throughout the planning process that it was our evening, and he would do what ever it took to accommodate our requests. We even had him share the music duties with a live band. Deric managed the whole evening flawlessly. He mixed in our European 80's dance music, 90's freestyle and Thai dance music to contemporary music throughout the night. That by itself is a feat. But for him to bring the energy as an MC to keep the dance floor packed and everyone having fun all night was amazing. Throughout the night our guests let us know how impressed they were of the job he was doing. If you are reading this review, I hope the point you take away is that Deric is a true seasoned professional. Weird special requests didn't phase him. But at the same time, his experience allows him to anticipate any issues right away and bring them to your attention. Listen to his suggestions and advice. This man knows what he's doing! Aside from my long list of requests, I feel like Deric took care of everything! He totally did his part and more to make our evening a blast! Our guests are still talking about it! We totally recommend his services!

Profile Picture Lynna, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Deric was great to work with!! We had a lot of ideas for our venue and he was accommodating to our requests. Not only did he provide great music, he coordinated the events of the evening and met with us well in advance to create a timeline and list of music to be played. The dance floor was full all night and we received a lot of compliments!! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

We booked Deric at AUE over a year in advance. He did my now wife's brother's wedding. It was by far the most fun wedding we had ever been to. Boy was it worth it, skipping head to the actual wedding, Deric knew exactly how to keep the dance floor packed!!!! With all bias aside this was the best wedding we've ever been to!!!!!! We met with Deric twice, once to meet and give him an idea of what we ere looking for. One month before the wedding we met, we had no idea what to expect, 2 hours later after planning and literally just shooting the breeze, our wedding was planned. Every second from 6pm until 12am was thoroughly planned out and his plans went off perfectly. My favorite part of his system is the way he spells out your names just so he assures no mistakes will be made. Like my groomsman last name, McKeever. He spells it out Mick - Keever...Very clever. Simply put, extremely professional, ridiculously professional!!!! Could not have made a better choice from the man, to the music, to the sound system, and lighting. Get the top package, the money is worth it for the best night of everyone's life!!!!!

Profile Picture Nick, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely unbelievably entertained. That is a perfect description of our guests at our reception! I couldn't count the the number of compliments on the DJ that we received during and after our night. And deric was great to work with. You can tell he loves what he does, and he really loves the music and the energy and everything about his work.
We had a few ideas on what we wanted for music, and based on those Deric suggested some excellent additions that we would never have thought of. He did an excellent job managing requests and played everything that wanted. He was fun and professional and has the most amazing DJ voice. His command of the microphone and stage presence were second to none, and he kept everyone excited and entertained the entire night. Thank you Deric for making our night absolutely unbelievable!

Profile Picture Steven, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Deric was an absolute gentleman and very prepared. He played everything we asked on our playlist and made our day simply beautiful. He was worth every cent we spent on him. I was additionally impressed how he helped my father-in-law. I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Brent, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The name describes the experience perfectly. Deric was our DJ and we couldn't have been happier!! My husband and I got married 4/29/17. Our guests went on and on about how awesome he was all night. We also kept hearing about how our wedding was the most fun one anyone has ever been to. And you can't have a fun wedding if the DJ sucks. He did exactly what we talked about, was flexible, and got everyone dancing all night long! His experience with working weddings allowed us to have the perfect, stress free night! Would recommend this company to anyone looking for a fun, DEPENDABLE, DJ who knows how to cater to guests of all ages. We will definitely use them when my sister gets married!! Thanks so much!!

Profile Picture Ellen, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Finding the best DJ is super important if you want your family & friends to enjoy your wedding. Well, believe me.. you will be in love with Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment! Deric was wonderful to work with from day one and goes above and beyond with each and every detail of the night ! Deric is warm and welcoming.. has the PERFECT DJ voice (just as awesome as Michael Buffer) and knows how to keep a party going ! He felt out the crowd and had everyone dancing from the first song to the last one at the end of the night. It was truly hard to take a break because each song was such a hit! Deric is attentive and spent time with us to make sure he helped create the wedding of our dreams. Equipment is as top of the line as Deric is himself. All of our guests couldn't stop complimenting our wedding and how much fun they had, whether it was dancing or being goofy in the photobooth! We would most definitely recommend Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment.. You will be more than happy !

Profile Picture Cren, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our daughters wedding was amazing and Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment had a big part in that. Deric was our DJ and he covered all the bases to make sure the happy couple got exactly what they wanted and none of what they didn't. The dance floor was full the whole evening and now, 6 weeks later, people are still telling us how it was the best wedding they've ever been to. Hire them and you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Toni, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were extremely pleased with Deric and Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment. Deric was very professional and a huge help in helping us prepare music for our March 24th, 2017 wedding. The audio was nice and crisp. The music was very well done. The photo booth was a huge hit. On a scale of 1-10 I would say they are 100. I highly recommend them to anybody looking for great sounding music and an all around good time.

-The Andersons

Profile Picture Erika, 3/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Deric was awesome to work with for our wedding last month. Our dance floor was packed all night and the sound and lighting were amazing. Would recommend him to anyone. His professionalism, quality, and organization are top notch. Don't hesitate in booking him today!

Profile Picture Bridget, 11/25/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Being from Pittsburgh Pa and getting married in Ohio I looked to Wedding Wire a year ago to find a dj for our wedding. I found this company because they had the most reviews, and after last night I know why. Mike from Absolutely Unbelievable Entertainment was amazing. The bar has been set pretty high since my father used to dj weddings and now I compare everybody to him. Mike did just as good a job as my dad would have!! When I first spoke to Deric a year ago I knew instantly I wanted him for our big day, his energy and professionalism instantly came through the telephone. Unfortunately Deric was on vacation the day of our wedding (which I knew before booking) and instead sent Mike assuring me that he was one of his best djs and he certainly did not disappoint. Working with Deric was a pleasure, he's professional and makes planning easy from suggestions (such as the prize for the anniversary dance) to creating the timeline of the big day which I gave to my caterer and photographer. My guests have already commented what a great time they had, the music was perfect, and the dance floor was always hopping!! I couldn't be happier with our choice of entertainment. We also had the photo booth which was a hit with everyone, it's huge and there was plenty of props to choose from. Christine who ran that was a pleasure as well. The ultimate bonus was the text from Deric the next day just thanking us for choosing him! I would reccomend this company to anybody looking for a great dj for what is the biggest party of their lives!

Profile Picture Angel, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our DJ experience was fantastic! Deric is easily accessible, very responsive to both email, text, and phone. He is very detailed and sat down with us for two hours in order to prep every detail of the reception. Larry was our personal DJ and he kept people on the dance floor all night long! This disc jockey service is very attentive to detail and will personalize every aspect of the reception to adequately reflect the couple's unique requests. I would not look anywhere else. They are awesome!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My wife and I heard a lot of good things from this company. Deric did our outline and was n point with it, and Mike was our DJ and did a fantastic job, and the Photobooth was a stellar success! He did a great job orchestrating the whole thing and kept everybody up and moving. We had a blast at our wedding and we owe a lot of to the hard work they put into this. Much love guys!

Profile Picture Steven, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Working with Deric was fantastic. The service he provided for the price was perfect. He took into consideration my choice of music, what I wanted, and integrated it with suggestions he had. Deric took the time to plan out the whole day from beginning to end with each piece of music from the ceremony, to the Honeymoon dance, to the Anniversary dance (and prize), to the last dance song. His services also go beyond just the musical portion. His packages include things such as uplighting, dance floor lights, and even Gobo lights. I also had a selfie wall! Without this as part of the package deal, the night would not have been complete. It looked and sounded great!

With this being the first DJ I have every worked with (but not seen) I would recommend him to everyone. He is a very personable person. He gets up behind the booth and does his thing, and does it well. Out of all DJ's I've seen, he talks to the audience and keeps things light and isn't grumpy! For weeks after the wedding many people kept complimenting me on the music and how the whole event flowed. Deric was the reason for these compliments. My wedding will be remembered by all thanks to him!

Profile Picture Marissa, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Deric did our wedding, and we knew we wanted him because he did all of my husband's siblings' weddings. He was so amazing at our consultation and had our day planned down to the minute! I actually took the timeline he created and gave it to the photographer and the caterer. He really read the crowd and ended the night with a song we thought was going to be played during the cocktail hour, but he saved it for the last song of the night as a surprise for us. Just in case you were wondering, it was "Burn On" by Randy Newman.

Profile Picture Jenny, 9/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I wish I could rate Derec's service more than a 5! He honestly deserves sooo much higher! From the planning process to the wedding reception he treated us like his family, and he felt like a part of ours as well! He kept the reception flowing flawlessly and the entire wedding was on the dance floor! We even had a girl with a broken foot get out there because she couldn't just sit when he started the music! He made a special mix for my father daughter dance, and it was perfect! I could talk about how wonderful the night was for days- and a HUGE reason it was so great was because of Derec!

Thanks for everything!