Absolutely Loved Photography Reviews

Absolutely Loved Photography 5
Absolutely Loved Photography 6
Absolutely Loved Photography 7

Christy · Getting married on 09/06/2019

Stephanie was very responsive from the time that we first met by phone. We had a destination wedding and Stephanie was recommended by Sunset Ranch Hawaii. She was always responsive to emails and made suggestions for our wedding to make it less stressful. She brought her son Lucas who also took photos and worked as her assistant. They were both wonderful to work with. Both Stephanie and Lucas made us feel at ease. We received amazing photos very shortly after the wedding. We are in the process of receiving our photo books from Stephanie. I can't wait to see the final product. Thank you Stephanie and Lucus ;)

Sent on 09/26/2014
  • Brittney

Brittney Strathmann · Married on 01/18/2019

Hawaiian Wedding Dreams!

Where to even start! Absolutely Loved Photography was more than we even imagined. They captured our day so perfectly, they took our vision of our big day and brought it to life. Thank you again for capturing our special day, we will have these beautiful memories forever!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Absolutely Loved Photography 12
    Absolutely Loved Photography 13
    Absolutely Loved Photography 14

Dear Brittney & Shawn,

Thank you so much for the review! You both were so much fun to work with and we loved your unique style. We are so happy we could be a part of your special day!

With Love,

Latrice · Married on 08/11/2018

Working with Stefanie and Anna was the best experience possible! Professional, loving and attentative because they really care - you couldn’t make a better choice.

Sent on 08/18/2018

Dear Latrice,

Thank you so much! We are so happy that you could feel that we cared. Your wedding had so many special moments! You are blessed with a beautiful and loving family. Wishing you and Enrique all the best!

With Love,

Ashley · Married on 06/14/2018

Stefanie and Anna were amazing to work with. They made planning a wedding from the mainland to a place we had never been a piece of cake! Their communication before, during and after the wedding was seamless and they were so easy to talk to! The photos came out exactly as I was hoping they would and I couldn’t be more thrilled with the results of their work. I highly recommend them to anyone that is looking for an amazing photography team!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Dear Ashley,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It has been a pleasure corresponding with you and an absolute joy to be a part of your wedding day. We love the way your photos turned out and can't thank you enough for your cooperation and inspirational ideas! Much love to you and your beautiful family.
    - Stefanie & Anna

Christine · event on 08/16/2017

Absolutely Loved captured our wedding 10 years ago and recently captured a surprise 10 year wedding renewal my husband has planned. Absolutely Loved is the perfect team that effortlessly captures the beauty that is present. I've once heard, "You don't always remember what someone says but you always remember how they made you feel." Not only does Absolutely Loved capture the magic of the moments but also makes you feel comfortably seen, heard, and valued. The professionalism in their promptness and openess in engaging you in the process was more then we could imagine. Absolutely Loved is a true visionary and we are so blessed to have had them on our most special day. We are beyond happy with everything they captured and created... A whimsical story of love and wonder.

Sent on 02/07/2018
  • I

Icelynn · Married on 07/22/2017

We are the RUBIOs and tied the knot on July 22nd, 2017. We hired Anna & Stefanie as our wedding photographers and absolutely love this mother & daughter dual! Our wedding ceremony was held at Waimea Valley and reception at the Honolulu Country Club. We were first attracted to Absolutely Loved Photography seeing their work posted online. When we met with Anna and Stefanie, we hired them immediately! We also selected to do engagement photos and were so happy with our photos. As a couple we used the photos to send as save the date cards to our wedding guest on the neighbor Islands and mainland. The colors were amazing during our beach/sunset session on the North Shore of Oahu. As for our wedding day, Anna and Stefanie were amazing! Starting the morning of our wedding day shooting details (dress, shoes, hair & makeup) in our hotel room, to capturing photos at our ceremony venue as guest arrived, then continuing to family, bridal party, & bride and groom intimate photos. We received a
    small selection of photos a few days following our wedding day and the photos are GEORGEOUS! We look forward to receiving the rest of our photos from our wedding day!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Dear Icelynn & Glenn,
    Thank you so much for the kind words and positive feedback! You both have been a joy to work with from the start. We are so excited to share the rest of the photos with you and wish you the best as you begin your journey as husband and wife.
    Warmest Aloha,
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 07/07/2017

We were married on 7/7/17 and selected Absolutely Loved Photography from a list of vendors. I am so happy that we chose them because they were attentive and made sure to work with us to get every photo we wanted. I appreciate them for making sure our day was captured!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Dear Yvonne,
    Thank you so much for your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you and Andre. Thank you so much for having us as your wedding photographers! Best wishes to you both!
    - Anna & The Absolutely Loved Team

Maybelle · Married on 03/18/2017

Absolutely Loved Photography was the best! We are not from Hawaii so we were solely going off of a list of recommended vendors given to us by the hotel but as soon as we got to Anna's website, we instantly fell in love with her pictures. Anna was friendly, prompt with her emails, and professional. We didn't do too much research on other photographers but her prices seemed reasonable. Anna is also very prompt in getting you pictures. She sent us a preview of some of her favorite photos when we got back from our honeymoon. We are so happy we were able to work with Absolutely Loved Photography and would highly recommend anyone looking for a photographer in Hawaii. It sounds like she is well-known and has a great reputation in Hawaii for taking amazing photos since our DJ, Florist, and our hotel all knew her and had only the best things to say about her.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Jessica · Married on 08/20/2016

Stefanie and Anna did both our engagement and wedding photos, and I cannot say enough about them. They are so kind, professional, and made us feel so comfortable throughout the process (even my husband who hates having his picture taken). Romantic, timeless photos that capture the feeling of the moment perfectly. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Thanks for everything ladies! xo

Sent on 01/10/2017

Dear Jessica,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! You and Reggie were such a fun and easy going couple. We truly enjoyed meeting the two of you at your engagement session and it was an honor to be a part of your wedding day. Wishing you much love and happiness! - Stefanie & Anna

Derek · Married on 08/08/2016

Absolutely loved did a fantastic job on our Hawaiian wedding. They were very professional and fun to work with. We could tell they really enjoy what they do and it shows in the pictures they turned out amazing

Sent on 03/29/2017

Michelle · Married on 05/21/2016

First off, weddings can be expensive, but you can manage your expenses by choosing which vendors you want to spend more money on. Absolutely loved was one of our more expensive vendors, but my husband and I decided that our media (photo and video) would be where we wanted to splurge for our wedding, we knew we wanted memories we could look back on forever. Once I saw the work of this company and met with Stefanie and Anna in person, I knew I had to have them. They create beautiful art! We had them shoot our engagement photos, which definitely helped to establish a bond with us and them, plus it gave us some practice with the poses and being in front of the camera. I fell in love with our engagement photos, and I can't wait to see our wedding ones! Stefanie and Anna even chose to stay a little late at our wedding to take pictures of a surprise we had for our family. They are the sweetest ever and I only wish I could bring them with me everywhere!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Dear Michelle,
    Thank you for being the sweetest bride and client! You and your family were a pleasure to work with. Stefanie and I felt very special to document all of the beautiful, heartfelt moments. We look forward to sharing the photographs with you and Carlos! Congratulations!
    Much Love, Anna & Stefanie

Janina · Married on 01/16/2016

We were so excited to have Stephanie and Anna photograph our Wedding! They are a great team and very professional. They both had great suggestions and tips, and really took their time to discuss everything in both consultations. I like that they took the time to get to know us. Since our wedding was very recent we have only gotten a few images, but they are already amazing! I can't wait to see the rest!! Thank you both so much for being there!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Kaile · Married on 12/30/2015

I chose Absolutely Loved Photography because I was in search of a very specific style of wedding photography. For me, the best type of photographs captures moments in their purest sense. The sample shots available on their website and Instagram account are pure magic and you could tell that Stefanie and her team have an unique artistic ability.

I showed my, now, husband the samples and he was also very impressed, especially when we compared the photography to other wedding photos we have seen. Our only concern was the price, which to be fair is completely on par with other top wedding photographers on the island. When we contacted them, we told them how much we loved their photography but that we were also concerned about the price. We were encouraged to come in and meet with them, and we initially met with Stefanie, who was amazing from the start. She showed us more samples and then took the time to work with us to create a sample timeline that would capture everything we wanted, within a set time frame, which would accommodate our budget. Wedding photography is an investment and, while I know everyone has a different budget, my biggest advice is to invest wisely in this aspect of your special day. A picture, good or bad can last forever, and when you look back on you wedding day I think it’s important to have images that take you right back to specific moments; Absolutely Loved Photography provided this for us.

On the day of the wedding, Stefanie and Anna were just too wonderful. They arrived early and stayed later than scheduled. They made us feel comfortable in front of the camera, which enabled us to get the most natural shots possible. They were also so patient and wonderful with our dog and captured some very special images of our family, and him alone. Words can’t really express how happy I was and continue to be with our decision to use Absolutely Loved Photography.

Sent on 03/10/2016

Dear Kaile,
    We can't thank you enough for being such a wonderful client! It was an honor and a pleasure to photograph you, Lynn and Louis on your special day! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for choosing our team!
    Love & Aloha, Anna & Stefanie

Vanessa · Married on 12/18/2015

Anna & Stefanie were absolutely wonderful to work with. Our wedding was a destination wedding (from Texas), which made things a little difficult when it came to looking for the best scenery to take photos. I have never planned a wedding before and I did not know much about timelines, locations, or pricing. Anna & Stefanie worked with me when it came to price and timelines, and I am truly grateful. Our photos of both the ceremony and reception came out perfect. We only had about 30-40 relatives travel with us from Texas and practically everyone is photographed! Also, they were nice enough to stay a longer than they had to and took more photos for us. These are memories we will cherish forever! My family really enjoyed their company as well. They are very nice, friendly and professional. You can see that they are really passionate about their job! Thank you Anna & Stefani! <3

Sent on 03/04/2016

Dear Vanessa,
    Thank you for sharing this! It was our pleasure to photograph your wedding day! We both greatly enjoyed meeting you, Roberto, and your lovely friends and family. We are honored to have been a part of it.
    Much love to you always, Anna & Stefanie

Andrew · Married on 10/15/2015

Anna was a dream to work with!! She made our planning process effortless. We live in Canada and she was amazing about always making time for our phone calls with the time change and always an instant email response.She created a beautiful timeline for our day and it was stress free. When she and her team arrived on our wedding day, she was even more lovely than we had imagined. What a joy to have around on our big day!! Our photos are unbelievable and we are thrilled!! She captured our day so beautifully and we are so grateful to have these gorgeous memories!!

Sent on 01/01/2016

Aquina · Married on 09/26/2015

We must say that Absolutely Loved Photography was the highlight vendor for our wedding! Their professionalism, attention to detail, and overall creativity was unmatched. There is nothing like experiencing the best night of your life and then having phenomenal memories in form of vibrant photos capturing expressions and actions that happen once in a lifetime! We absolutely loved not only our pictures, but the experience as a whole- Anna and the Absolutely Loved team are just amazing! We worked very closely with Anna specifically, for approximately 5 months leading up to our wedding and she is truly an angel on earth! We corresponded mostly via email since she is in Hawaii and we live in North Carolina and she made it so easy for us as a destination wedding couple. She responded to every single email in a very timely manner; she consistently went above and beyond with our requests; and she totally understood our vision for what we wanted to capture and delivered on our vision! Absolutely Loved Photography couldn't have done a more perfect job!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Shannon · Married on 08/31/2015

We arrived for our toes in the sand beach wedding in the midst of 2 hurricanes about to converge on Oahu... they fortunately did not, but Stefanie was so empathetic to my concerns about the rain possibility that she kindly agreed to come to the location 2 hours before we had planned. That relieved so much pressure for me... The sun was out and the photos were amazing! She and her son Lucas captured all of the moments so beautifully and naturally and they both had such warm and calming energy which was really wonderful to be around, especially on a big day like that.

She also got the thumb drive of our photos to us incredibly fast so we were able to put together a slide show for our reception 10 days after our ceremony. I just can't say enough really about their talent and also the easy way the afternoon flowed. My husband and I are still patting ourselves on the back for making the decision to hire Absolutely Loved, lol. But really, it's one of the most important moments in life so to have a photography team there that makes everything seem (and most importantly look!) so natural was a huge, huge relief.

I'll wrap up here by pasting my email to Stefanie shortly after received our Flush Mount Album:

Dear Stefanie,

So we just poured a glass of wine and opened up our album that arrived today. It's absolutely beautiful! We love it! We keep going through it, then starting again. You did such a great job from start to finish and we are so happy that we found you to photograph our beach wedding...we honestly couldn't be happier. We didn't know exactly what the album would look like but now understand what "Flush Mount" means and it's awesome!

Thank you for everything, Stefanie.

Much Aloha,

Shannon & Teddy

Sent on 03/27/2016

Katie · Married on 07/15/2015

Wow~ where do I start!? I just Absolutely Love Stefanie and Anna!! They are so professional and fun to work with. They always make me feel calm and relaxed during our shoots, which is very important! I did my first shoot with Stefanie when I was pregnant with my identical twins. She took such magical maternity shots of us on the North Shore of Oahu. My husband and I will treasure them Forever. Then after we had our boys & got settled, we did their newborn shoot. The photos are so precious. We also arranged a family shoot. I have blown these up on canvas and my family is so happy that we were able to capture these cherished memories forever!!
    Stefanie also did a little holiday family shoot last December when our twins were 7 months old.
    This past July we had our Vow Renewal... this was very, very special to us since we had our real wedding in private 2 years prior. So this was the official celebration with our close family and friends. Stefanie & Anna did such a fantastic job.. I'm so glad I chose them to do my photos. I wouldn't have anyone else!! Their artistic eye and attention to detail are so impressive. Absolutely Loved Photography is the Best of the best in all the Hawaiian islands. I highly recommend their photography services.. you'll be so happy with the magical photos you get that will last a life time! Aloha

Sent on 10/24/2015

Stephanie · Married on 03/08/2015

Anna, I cannot thank you enough for your monumental role in making our wedding the most magical and lovely experience of our lives. It was exactly what I had envisioned and imagined down to the smallest detail. I cannot express how deep my gratitude goes to you for sharing your beautiful talent and gift of photography and for capturing all of those details and in the moments, pieces of loveliness. I am completely blown away by the photographs. You did such an outstanding job. I absolutely love all of them and the beauty you captured, so effortlessly, in each. "Thank you" just isn't enough. Really, you are more than an exceptional photographer and I feel so privileged and honored to have had you there to catch all of the moments, in the most raw and gorgeous way, so that we will have the visual memories forever.

Sent on 03/31/2015

Sandra · Married on 09/27/2014

Stefanie has been wonderful to work from start to finish. She has been patient working around our busy schedules, supportive in helping us achieve the shots we envisioned, and provided beautiful, tasteful, and professional photos that meet our high expectations.

Her son Lucas is very sweet like his mother and both were pleasant and proper taking shots around our guests. It was nice to have them as our photographers because they helped us relax and made it fun to take photos.

We are pleased that we selected Absolutely Loved to cover our wedding celebration and recommend others to use them as well.

Sent on 04/13/2015

charly · Married on 08/05/2014

Stefanie was amazing and made my photos look like it was for a magazine shoot. She was always incredibly fast to respond to calls and emails. She also made us feel special even though we were a smaller wedding. On the surface, she is a little more expensive than typical wedding photographers. However, in exchange she gives you all of your photos instead of charging an arm and a leg for prints like other places. I loved her and would most defiantly use her for future photo needs.

Sent on 08/17/2014

Katarina · Married on 07/26/2014

My wife and I live in Vancouver, BC, Canada and we got married in Honolulu. Absolutely Loved was recommended to us by the hotel at which we had our reception. We contacted Stefanie by e-mail and phone, and she always responded in a timely fashion. Our phone conversations were never rushed, as Stefanie took the time to get to know us as people and not just clients. She took great pride in the details of our ceremony and reception. On the day of our wedding, Stefanie and her son, Lucas, arrived at the church one hour before the actual ceremony. In addition, Stefanie drove from the north shore of Oahu to our hotel in Waikiki to personally deliver a hard drive of photos. Thousands of photos of excellent quality were taken on our wedding day, all of which are now at our fingertips. Professional, friendly, outstanding! We would highly recommend Absolutely Loved to any couple. Katarina and Louis

Sent on 08/22/2014

Nicole · Married on 05/03/2014

Stefanie and Anna photographed my sister's wedding in 2012, and when my fiance and I set the date for our wedding I knew I had to see if they were available! My prayers were answered and they were available and I booked them right away. Their work was amazing for my sister's wedding and again was amazing for mine! I love them and always recommend them to my friends who tell me they're planning their big day.

These ladies are creative, personable, professional, and just make the whole experience easy and memorable. They were quick to get me dvds of all my digital prints and it's so fun to relive that magical day by clicking through the pictures. They have lots of creative suggestions for shots to take and are open to take pictures that you want also. They caught details of my day that I didn't have a chance to see, and the photo book they created is so special. I also ordered one for my parents and my in-laws and they love it too!

You can't go wrong with Absolutely Loved! They're the best!

Sent on 09/14/2014

Nicole · Married on 10/09/2013

When choosing a photographer Absolutely Loved Photography was first on my list. I was VERY impressed by the prompt responses I received from them as well as the professionalism. During the course of my wedding planning I felt as if I had started a nice relationship with them. By my wedding day I was excited to meet them in person after corresponding via email and phone.
    As a Bride, and a somewhat known to be a demanding person at times, they met and went beyond my expectation of what I wanted. The photos are absolutely amazing! The best I've seen. We've received innumerable amount of compliments on them.
    It still amazes me that after describing over the phone in great detail on what kind of photos I wanted taken at my wedding was exactly done. I don't know anyone or service that has provided me that, ever. Especially since it wasn't visual. I am beyond pleased with their performance and how well they listened to my desires. Hands down I wouldn't even consider anyone else in Hawaii. Hire them! Your photos will be the BEST. Your friends will be jealous:) I promise you that!

Sent on 11/25/2013