54 Reviews for Absolutely Captivating Makeup Artistry

Consultations (1)
Group Services (1)
Contour Makeup (1)
54 Absolutely Captivating Makeup Artistry Reviews

Loved working with Terry and her crew

Profile Picture Taylor, 12/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Terry you were wonderful! I loved how calm you made me feel that everything would look wonderful. My bridesmaids makeup was wonderful! I loved my makeup as well!! I loved how classic everyone looked and they didn’t look overdone, very natural!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Terry and her team were so wonderful. They listened to all of our styles and made us look gorgeous on my special day. Love love this team!!

Profile Picture Paola, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Terry was the sweetest! She made me feel beautiful on my wedding day. I loved the natural look she did for me. The make up lasted all day as well!!

Profile Picture Amy, 2/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Terry and her team were absolutely wonderful! She is the sweetest and is determined to make you not only look beautiful but to make you feel special on your day. She is all about customer service and pleasing her brides and bridal party.

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I absolutely loved Absolutely Captivating! Anything I asked she was more than helpful! She even woke up at 4:30AM to do my makeup for my bridal shoot that I wanted to do at sunrise! I could not have been happier with my make up and hair! The day of she had a whole team with her 2 makeup artists and 2 hairstylist for myself, my Bridesmaids, my mom, mother-in-law, and a grandmother!

Profile Picture Amber, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Terry was amazing with makeup! She had done my sister's wedding-and was great, so she was an obvious choice for us!

She has a great staff of hair stylists as well who can do pretty much any hairstyle!

They all made the process of getting ready stress-free!

Thank you!

Profile Picture Victoria, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Terri and her team at Absolutely Captivating took great care of me and my "team" on my wedding day! :) We did not have a lot of room to work with and I think we were pushing the boundaries for time, but they sweetly shuffled all of us through for hair and makeup without it feeling rushed or frantic. My mother, myself and bridesmaids all looked & felt beautiful for that wonderful day!

Profile Picture Holly, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

All that I would want for hair and make up, especially since I got married July, outdoors!

Profile Picture User5628613, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Terry did the makeup at my daughter's wedding a couple of weeks ago. Terry is fantastic! She did the bridesmaids, myself, the mother of the groom, and my daughter, the bride. Everyone looked beautiful! Terry is great about doing what you feel comfortable with. She is fun to work as well! Very professional!
Terry did the makeup at my best friend's daughter's wedding a few months ago and they were also thrilled with the results!
I would absolutely recommend Absolutely Captivating!

Profile Picture Gail , 7/12/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved my look! I wasn't sure what I wanted but she helped my figure that out while making me look great.

Profile Picture User4420204, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Amazing. Terry was incredible. She worked with all facial types, colors, and ages - and everyone came out looking perfect (bride, MOB, BMx3)! My mom was raving about her makeup all night, and the makeup was perfect throughout all the tears and dancing. She was easy to work with, flexible, and personable! I HIGHLY recommend her for your special events!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Best make up and hair! Terry did a beautiful job with make up for me and all my bridesmaid! They were so helpful and fun to work with. If I ever have another event I need hair and make up done for, they will be the first people I call! Loved them!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/24/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Terry was a breeze to work with and very professional. She made everything so easy and fun and me and my ladies came out looking so polished and beautiful! She was very responsive to my needs and requests and provided additional artists the day of my wedding that were also great to work with and did an awesome job. I was so worried about my hair and makeup being drab after the first two hours but even after a night full of dancing (and sweating, let's be honest!) I still got so many compliments about how stunning I looked! It's just how you want to feel on your wedding day and Absolutely Captivating made it happen!

Profile Picture User3832963, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Her team made me and my entire wedding party look absolutely gorgeous!

Profile Picture Samantha, 1/2/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Absolutely Captivating is absolutely amazing! Terry went above and beyond to make sure my wedding look was flawless! She knows more about makeup than I could ever imagine. I explained to her that I didn't want to look too made up; just a better, brighter version of myself. She listened to my ideas, gave me suggestions and gave me the most perfect makeup application. She's a wedding professional in every sense of the word. She even gave me suggestions on what to do for my skin in the months leading up to the wedding. Her tips guaranteed that I had perfect skin on my wedding day. I woke up on my wedding day confident that I had done everything I could to ensure that I would have a gorgeous glow.

The one thing I wasn't confident about was a nasty scar on my arm that I hadn't expected when I ordered a strapless gown. After ordering my gown, I found out that a small mole on my upper arm was melanoma. After an excision, I was left with a deep and ugly scar that I definitely did not want to show off on my wedding day. I called Terry to get her advice. She assured me that no one would even notice my scar because they would be looking at my dress, my hair, my face, etc. I wanted to believe her, but I couldn't help but feel self-conscious about it. On my wedding morning, Terry arrived with several magic potions (that's all I can come up with to explain them!) and she literally made my scar disappear for the day. She took the one thing that was beyond my control and made it disappear! I never saw a single eye glance toward the scar that day and it was because of Terry's amazing talent. I can't say enough about her knowledge, professionalism and wonderful personality!

And trust me, when Terry gives you advice on your wedding prep timeline, listen and follow it! She had all of us ready and out the door right on time. If we had gone on the schedule that I thought would work, we wouldn't have had everyone ready in time for photos! Like I said, ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

Profile Picture Jaime, 11/15/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Terry was very fun and easy to work with. She has tons of knowledge about applying makeup. She was able to achieve the look I wanted for my wedding.

Profile Picture Stacie, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Hiring a professional makeup artist was a first for all of us and what a joy it was to work with Terry. Her ability to transform our entire group into a bevy of beauties added to the wonderment of my daughter's wedding day. It was a pleasure to work with Terry and I look forward to our next engagement. Thank you Terry!

Profile Picture Nancy, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Terry Miller did an amazing job and went above and beyond to make sure everyone felt special and pretty.

Profile Picture User4249442, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Terry is a joy to work with, she provided pre-wedding services (make-up & hair) and skin care advice

Profile Picture Melanie, 3/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Terry and Heather did a fabulous job on hair and makeup at my wedding! They helped out with everyone. My mom was frantic and had planned on doing her own hair, she never lets anyone touch it. She was a mess and they both calmed her down, helped her and made her feel beautiful! Terry did an amazing job on my makeup for both the wedding and my bridal portraits. She also stayed and helped out a ton. I couldn't have asked for a better team! Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture chelsea, 3/8/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Terry was wonderful to work with and made me look beautiful on my wedding day even though I an "older bride."
I felt so special and Terry was there for me at every turn no matter what I needed.
Terry is THE BEST!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Carole, 2/1/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Absolutely Captivating did a great job on the bride, bridesmaids, and myself - the mother of the bride. Terry was absolutely amazing, and she really helped this special day be less stressed.

I would highly recommend Terry for any event and will not hesitate to utilize her services again!

Profile Picture Sherryl, 1/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Terry from Absolutely Captivating is a wonderful makeup artist! She is prompt and easy to work with. Not only does she listen to suggestions you may have, but she encourages you personally. I would encourage anyone looking for a makeup artist to choose Absolutely Captivating! You will NOT be disappointed. Terry worked with me multiple times until everything looked just right for my wedding day. Absolutely Captivating uses airbrush makeup and spray tanning which are both amazing and helpful in achieving your perfect look for whatever event you may be needing makeup for. The prices are affordable and they will even work with you on when/how you pay. Don't make a mistake, choose Absolutely Captivating!!

Profile Picture Haylee, 10/12/13, 1 Review