Absolutely Cake, LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Cheryl T. Married on 04/23/2022

Mother of the Bride

Absolutely K delivering set up and truly showed the professionalism and creativity through her cakes she made the wedding cake and the grooms cake both were hits with the crowd they were taste tea moist and delicious I would highly recommend this vendor remember choose absolutely cakes you can’t go wrong
  • Tara
    Tara Married on 04/02/2022
    I ordered a Music Festival bday cake for my son but this could easily be a grooms cake. It was awesome, so detailed and intricate, she made exactly what I wanted not to mention the cake itself was moist and fresh. Very happy with Sebrina and Absolutely Cake!!

Absolutely Cake, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Tara! This cake was way too much fun! Can't wait for the next one!
    Tiaudra S. Married on 06/12/2021

Bride to Be

Our cake was perfect everything we wanted and asked for! Tasted delicious and I would definitely recommend Absolutely Cake and will use them again in the future!
    Amy D. Married on 11/14/2020

Wedding Cake

Absolutely Cake made my wedding cake and it was perfect for a beach wedding! It tasted amazing too!
  • Taylor
    Taylor L. Married on 10/03/2020

Wedding Bliss

Sebrina was readily available to contact with any questions and was descriptive in my wedding cake options. My (now) husband and I decided on the sweet butter cake with raspberry filling and it was absolutely delicious. Our friends and family raved about how amazing it tasted. The design was simple and beautiful and they were able to style the flowers we provided for the cake in a gorgeous way. We definitely recommend using Absolutely Cake!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey S. Married on 09/12/2020

Beautiful!!!

We used Absolutely Cake for a small cake for us to cut at our wedding and it couldn't have been more perfect. The color, taste and design were perfect. I also have to say how helpful they were with the rescheduling of everything with the virus, they were always prompt to respond to emails and questions. We are so happy we chose them!

Absolutely Cake, LLC's reply:

Thank you Kelsey! Everything was beautiful & we are so happy you guys enjoyed the cake. I hope we hear from you guys again sometime!
    Daniel A. Married on 12/10/2019

Fantastic Experience!!

Sebrina did a fantastic job with our wedding cake and cupcakes!! The flavors she offer are all amazing and the 3 options that we had picked were fantastic! Sebrina is very responsive and helpful throughout the whole process. We would definitely recommend her services to any of our friends and family!

Absolutely Cake, LLC's reply:

Aw! Thank you so much Daniel! It was our total pleasure! I am happy you guys enjoyed it all & I hope we hear from you again sometime.
  • Cheryl
    Cheryl A. Married on 11/09/2019

Beautiful Wedding Cake

Absolutely Cake I would recommend to anyone. My wedding cake and cupcakes were beautiful and delicious. There was not one piece of cake or cupcake left at the end of the night. Absolutely Cake will design your cake exactly how you want it. Thank you for being a part of our special day.
  • Christina
    Christina G. Married on 11/09/2019

Absolutely Delicious

My tasting was absolutely delicious! I can’t wait to see my cake on November 9th! Sebrina has been a dream to work with!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing and tasty!

The cakes looked and tasted great! There were literally about 5 servings left in total by the end of the night out of 2 cakes. Phenomenal job!

Absolutely Cake, LLC's reply:

Aw, thanks Katelyn! I am just now seeing this but it still makes me smile to know you guys enjoyed everything so much. I hope we hear from you guys again soon!
    Kathleen R. Married on 08/22/2019

Excellent taste, appearance and customer service

Absolutely cake was absolutely wonderful. From the ideas I had that were created perfectly to the added desserts , everything was perfect. My cake took center stage at my reception!

Absolutely Cake, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Kathleen! I am a little behind seeing this but it is still completely appreciated. I am so glad you guys enjoyed it all & I hope we hear from you guys again some time!
    Randi M. Married on 08/17/2019

Sebrina nailed it

If I lived in PCB, I would make up events just so I could order from Absolutely Cake. I planned our entire wedding from Texas, which meant relying solely on reviews and word of mouth. Holy smokes am I glad we found Sebrina. Our wedding cake and cupcakes were AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS! Being states away, we didn't get to do a tasting beforehand but I trusted what others had said. Our guests had so many compliments on the flavors and how gorgeous our cake was. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of our cake but it was so beautiful and everything I imagined for our wedding cake. Sebrina is the absolute sweetest and easiest lady to work with, even states away. I live in Penscola now and would gladly make the two hour drive to PCB for more cake. I HIGHLY recommend hiring Sebrina for your event. I promise you, you won't regret it. I happily finished off our left over cupcakes :)

Absolutely Cake, LLC's reply:

Lol, this is still one of the best reviews we have ever received! Thank you so much for your kind words & I hope you make the two hour drive over soon! :-)
  • Amanda
    Amanda J. Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely wonderful!!

I had Sabrina make my 3 tier wedding cake and 4 dozen groom cupcakes. The cake was a simple lined design white wedding cake. It was incredible!! Noise, flavorful, and sweet. I had 2 dozen chocolate cupcakes and 2 dozen red velvet cupcakes. The red velvet were a big hit!! It was my personal favorite. My groom and our guests loved the sweet flavors. Sabrina is so kind and very professional!! She was accommodating when we couldn’t find time to set up a cake tasting at her house. She boxed everything up and gave us the flavors so we could try them at home on our own time. She wasn’t pushy about anything. The prices are very fair too! She delivered to my venue, which was over an hour away, set everything up, and made the desert table look cute. She was also so impressed with our venue, she took pictures and posted a nice video on her FB page. She’s wonderful to work with and I would suggest her over and over again!!

Absolutely Cake, LLC's reply:

I am a bit behind in seeing this but thank you so much for your kind words Amanda! It still makes me smile to remember how beautiful everything was. I hope we hear from you again sometime!
  • Mae
    Mae J. Married on 06/02/2019

Wonderful!

From the first point of contact to the first bite of my cake...my experience with Absolutely Cake was perfect. Sebrina was very timely in her communication and made the ordering process smooth. I asked her to do cupcakes and a cutting cake for my beach wedding in June. She met my family for pickup on Sunday afternoon, the day of the wedding. The cake was perfectly moist and yummy. I would recommend her to anyone having a wedding or event in the Panama City Beach area!

Absolutely Cake, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful pictures Mae! Everything turned out perfect. I hope we hear from you guys again sometime!
  • Chris
    Chris G. Married on 05/05/2019

Absolutely Cake made our day as special as possible

The best thing I can possibly say is that if you want the best around, Ms Sebrina is you're first phone call.

We had a very specific design for our wedding cake. Ms Sebrina pulled it off in magnificent fashion. She really is a true artist.

She took the time to find out exactly what we wanted, always replied to messages in a prompt and courteous manner, and went out of her way to make this aspect of our wedding day as special as possible. Oh...and people RAVED about the peanut butter cake!

Ms Sebrina, you truly are a class act, and look forward to having you do cakes for future events for us. Many, MANY thanks to you for artistry, your craft, and making us feel special. You are truly amazing.

Absolutely Cake, LLC's reply:

Well I am more than a bit behind on seeing this but thank you SO much for all of your kind words! Everything looked amazing that day & your cake is still one of my favorites. I hope we hear from you guys again sometime!
    April Married on 04/13/2019

Truly beautiful

Our cake looked amazing and tasted delicious. It was worth every penny. She truly did an amazing job.

Absolutely Cake, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much April! I am a little late seeing this but thank you so much for sharing the picture. I hope we will hear from you again soon!
  • Becca
    Becca H. Married on 02/16/2019

Absolutely amazing

The entire process was a dream! From initial contact to delivery she made sure everything was taken care of. The cake was gorgeous! The cupcakes details were awesome! Our guests loved the edible flowers! And me and Joey loved the leftovers! Everything tasted so good! Best cupcakes I've ever had! So excited to use her again for more events! 😁🍰❤

Absolutely Cake, LLC's reply:

Well, I am just seeing this but better late than never, right? Thank you so much for your kind words Becca! I hope we hear from you again soon!
    Mary R. Married on 01/12/2019

Would absolutely recommend

Sebrina was helpful and professional throughout the entire process. She absolutely delivered on our wedding cake. It was absolutely gorgeous and delicious; and all of our guests agreed.

Absolutely Cake, LLC's reply:

My apologies for the late response, Mary, but I am just seeing this. Thank you so much for you kind words & I hope we hear from you again sometime soon!
    Jennifer D. Married on 11/17/2018

Wonderful experience!

Our cakes were beautiful! We had a traditional wedding cake, and a (surprise) Harry Potter grooms cake. They were both stunning! And Sebrina was an absolute pleasure to work with!
  • Keela
    Keela N. Married on 11/04/2018

The best wedding cake, ever!!

The cake was gorgeous and the best cake I’d ever eaten; super moist! She was extremely friendly, and when adding finishing touches, she was so very precise. I could not have asked for a more perfect cake! I highly highly recommend!
    Tricia Married on 10/07/2018
    Absolutely Cake is Absolutely AMAZING!!
    Annika Married on 08/10/2018
    I was planning my wedding from out of town and Sebrina did an amazing job seeing my vision with my wedding and grooms cakes. Both cakes were delicious! My wedding cake was buttercream and my grooms cake was fondant, I am usually not a big fan of fondant but with the grooms cake I needed it to make the cake look like what I wanted, the fondant was actually very light and tasted great. Thank you to Sebrina for making my wedding day so special.
    Annika
    Stacy Married on 06/02/2018
    Hands down the best cake I have ever seen or tasted. I wish I could give more than 5 stars. We had people at our reception ask if it was a real cake. And oddly enough, I’m not a cake fan and this cake was delicious. She puts love into her cakes and you can tell. We had no cake leftover. I hope she is as proud of her cake as I was. I will definitely be recommending her to anyone looking for any style of cake. She’s the best out there by far!
    Amy Married on 03/28/2018
    Always a moist cake, you can send her a picture and she always makes just like it!! Always a perfect cake, I have been ordering cakes from Absolutely Cake for 6 years !!!
    Beth Married on 03/18/2018
    If you want a pleasant, professional experience, we highly recommend Absolutely Cake. We loved everything about the positive communication with them as they worked with us, the groom's parents, to design the cake for our son. They created his dog, Cooper, and made it perfectly from the photos we supplied them. The price was fair, they delivered the cake to the venue, and even supplied a box in case there was leftovers. Of course, the best thing was how delicious the funfetti cake was with the cookies and cream filling. There wasn't one piece left!