Absolutely Cake, LLC Reviews

35 | Panama City, FL

35 Reviews for Absolutely Cake, LLC

Daniel Anderson · Married on 12/10/2019

Fantastic Experience!!

Sebrina did a fantastic job with our wedding cake and cupcakes!! The flavors she offer are all amazing and the 3 options that we had picked were fantastic! Sebrina is very responsive and helpful throughout the whole process. We would definitely recommend her services to any of our friends and family!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Christina

Christina Gordon · Married on 11/09/2019

Absolutely Delicious

My tasting was absolutely delicious! I can’t wait to see my cake on November 9th! Sebrina has been a dream to work with!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing and tasty!

The cakes looked and tasted great! There were literally about 5 servings left in total by the end of the night out of 2 cakes. Phenomenal job!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Kathleen Rusas · Married on 08/22/2019

Excellent taste, appearance and customer service

Absolutely cake was absolutely wonderful. From the ideas I had that were created perfectly to the added desserts , everything was perfect. My cake took center stage at my reception!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Randi Marie · Married on 08/17/2019

Sebrina nailed it

If I lived in PCB, I would make up events just so I could order from Absolutely Cake. I planned our entire wedding from Texas, which meant relying solely on reviews and word of mouth. Holy smokes am I glad we found Sebrina. Our wedding cake and cupcakes were AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS! Being states away, we didn't get to do a tasting beforehand but I trusted what others had said. Our guests had so many compliments on the flavors and how gorgeous our cake was. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of our cake but it was so beautiful and everything I imagined for our wedding cake. Sebrina is the absolute sweetest and easiest lady to work with, even states away. I live in Penscola now and would gladly make the two hour drive to PCB for more cake. I HIGHLY recommend hiring Sebrina for your event. I promise you, you won't regret it. I happily finished off our left over cupcakes :)

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Jean Crisp · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely wonderful!!

I had Sabrina make my 3 tier wedding cake and 4 dozen groom cupcakes. The cake was a simple lined design white wedding cake. It was incredible!! Noise, flavorful, and sweet. I had 2 dozen chocolate cupcakes and 2 dozen red velvet cupcakes. The red velvet were a big hit!! It was my personal favorite. My groom and our guests loved the sweet flavors. Sabrina is so kind and very professional!! She was accommodating when we couldn’t find time to set up a cake tasting at her house. She boxed everything up and gave us the flavors so we could try them at home on our own time. She wasn’t pushy about anything. The prices are very fair too! She delivered to my venue, which was over an hour away, set everything up, and made the desert table look cute. She was also so impressed with our venue, she took pictures and posted a nice video on her FB page. She’s wonderful to work with and I would suggest her over and over again!!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Mae

Mae Johnson · Married on 06/02/2019

Wonderful!

From the first point of contact to the first bite of my cake...my experience with Absolutely Cake was perfect. Sebrina was very timely in her communication and made the ordering process smooth. I asked her to do cupcakes and a cutting cake for my beach wedding in June. She met my family for pickup on Sunday afternoon, the day of the wedding. The cake was perfectly moist and yummy. I would recommend her to anyone having a wedding or event in the Panama City Beach area!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Chris

Chris Griff Saunders · Married on 05/05/2019

Absolutely Cake made our day as special as possible

The best thing I can possibly say is that if you want the best around, Ms Sebrina is you're first phone call.

We had a very specific design for our wedding cake. Ms Sebrina pulled it off in magnificent fashion. She really is a true artist.

She took the time to find out exactly what we wanted, always replied to messages in a prompt and courteous manner, and went out of her way to make this aspect of our wedding day as special as possible. Oh...and people RAVED about the peanut butter cake!

Ms Sebrina, you truly are a class act, and look forward to having you do cakes for future events for us. Many, MANY thanks to you for artistry, your craft, and making us feel special. You are truly amazing.

Sent on 05/23/2019

April · Married on 04/13/2019

Truly beautiful

Our cake looked amazing and tasted delicious. It was worth every penny. She truly did an amazing job.

Sent on 04/19/2019
  • Becca

Becca Hartwell · Married on 02/16/2019

Absolutely amazing

The entire process was a dream! From initial contact to delivery she made sure everything was taken care of. The cake was gorgeous! The cupcakes details were awesome! Our guests loved the edible flowers! And me and Joey loved the leftovers! Everything tasted so good! Best cupcakes I've ever had! So excited to use her again for more events! 😁🍰❤

Sent on 02/21/2019

Mary Rimmel · Married on 01/12/2019

Would absolutely recommend

Sebrina was helpful and professional throughout the entire process. She absolutely delivered on our wedding cake. It was absolutely gorgeous and delicious; and all of our guests agreed.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Jennifer Durham · Married on 11/17/2018

Wonderful experience!

Our cakes were beautiful! We had a traditional wedding cake, and a (surprise) Harry Potter grooms cake. They were both stunning! And Sebrina was an absolute pleasure to work with!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Keela

Keela napier · Married on 11/04/2018

The best wedding cake, ever!!

The cake was gorgeous and the best cake I’d ever eaten; super moist! She was extremely friendly, and when adding finishing touches, she was so very precise. I could not have asked for a more perfect cake! I highly highly recommend!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Tricia · Married on 10/07/2018

Absolutely Cake is Absolutely AMAZING!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Annika · Married on 08/10/2018

I was planning my wedding from out of town and Sebrina did an amazing job seeing my vision with my wedding and grooms cakes. Both cakes were delicious! My wedding cake was buttercream and my grooms cake was fondant, I am usually not a big fan of fondant but with the grooms cake I needed it to make the cake look like what I wanted, the fondant was actually very light and tasted great. Thank you to Sebrina for making my wedding day so special.
    Annika

Sent on 09/02/2018

Stacy · Married on 06/02/2018

Hands down the best cake I have ever seen or tasted. I wish I could give more than 5 stars. We had people at our reception ask if it was a real cake. And oddly enough, I’m not a cake fan and this cake was delicious. She puts love into her cakes and you can tell. We had no cake leftover. I hope she is as proud of her cake as I was. I will definitely be recommending her to anyone looking for any style of cake. She’s the best out there by far!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Amy · Married on 03/28/2018

Always a moist cake, you can send her a picture and she always makes just like it!! Always a perfect cake, I have been ordering cakes from Absolutely Cake for 6 years !!!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Beth · Married on 03/18/2018

If you want a pleasant, professional experience, we highly recommend Absolutely Cake. We loved everything about the positive communication with them as they worked with us, the groom's parents, to design the cake for our son. They created his dog, Cooper, and made it perfectly from the photos we supplied them. The price was fair, they delivered the cake to the venue, and even supplied a box in case there was leftovers. Of course, the best thing was how delicious the funfetti cake was with the cookies and cream filling. There wasn't one piece left!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Jessica · Married on 03/10/2018

We were so happy how everything turned out. The cake was beautiful and delicious!

Sent on 04/06/2018

na · Married on 01/27/2018

We were throwing a 50th Anniversary party for my parents, but all of us kids live far away. I googled, then emailed or sent a facebook message to 5 different specialty cake businesses. Sabrina responded very quickly and worked very closely with me to choose the perfect cake in our budget. Being so far away I wondered if the choosing/payment process would be tricky but it was super smooth...so smooth that at one point I thought I had forgotten to pay her! From beginning to end, this was an EASY process.

The cake was BEAUTIFUL...it exceeded all of our expectations. And it tasted absolutely scrumptious. We are a social bunch and have ordered and tasted many custom cakes and we all agreed this had to be the best we'd had. I ordered a vanilla cake with buttercream icing. The cake was as soft as a cloud and literally melted in your mouth. The icing was light and fluffy and perfectly (not overly) sweetened . The guests are still talking about it and more importantly, so are the guests of honor. Thank you so much, Absolutely Cake! We know who will be using next time, for sure!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Tamela · Married on 10/24/2017

Sent her a picture of what we were trying to get....along with the whole wedding her service and product were perfectly alligned on point with everything we wanted to accomplish. Thank you Sabrina!!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Absolutely Cake, LLC's reply:

Thank you! The reception atmosphere was so romantic. I am happy the cake fit the feel you wanted. Congratulations & I hope to hear from you guys again soon!

Deja · Married on 07/15/2017

Planning a wedding from a different state was so stressful being that you basically have to make decisions from pictures & conversation. I said what I wanted & prayed it all turned out well! When I first saw my cake it was Beyond Beautiful!!! & Tasted Absolutely Great!! I received so many compliments on the cake! I would definitely recommend Absolutely Cake! & the Customer Service was Very Friendly & understanding!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Absolutely Cake, LLC's reply:

Thank you Deja! It was such a pleasure working with you & being a part of such a beautiful wedding. Hope to hear from you guys again sometime!

Tara · Married on 06/26/2017

I ordered a Music Festival bday cake for my son but this could easily be a grooms cake. It was awesome, so detailed and intricate, she made exactly what I wanted not to mention the cake itself was moist and fresh. Very happy with Sebrina and Absolutely Cake!!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Absolutely Cake, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Tara! This cake was way too much fun! Can't wait for the next one!

Janie · Married on 04/29/2017

I would recommend Absolutely Cake!!!! They are the best !! Did a beautiful job on Cake . If I ever have to have cakes done this is the place. I will recommend to everyone I know.... Thank You!!!!!!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Absolutely Cake, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Ms. Janie! It was a pleasure working with you. I hope to hear from you again sometime!

Sherrie · Married on 10/01/2016

Sebrina blew us away! We planned a wedding from TN and she was always very prompt to respond and excellent to work with. we had a naked wedding cake that was absolutely STUNNING- and a Groom's cake that looked exactly like a pizza! It was the talk of the evening!! Not mention both tasted fantastic!!!!! Would hire her for any celebration!!!

Sent on 10/08/2016

Absolutely Cake, LLC's reply:

Aw, thank you so much Sherrie! You guys were such a pleasure & everything was beautiful. It was our honor to be a part of such a beautiful celebration. Hope to hear from you guys again sometime!