Absolute Soundworks Reviews

5 | San Jose, CA

5 Reviews for Absolute Soundworks

Pedro (and Rachael) know what they are doing. They are both professional and knowledgeable about DJ'ing, music and weddings! Pedro was always available if we had questions, needed support or made changes, During our wedding, they were available and helpful to make sure our day was special and stress-free. We will surely use them for another party and recommend them.

Sent on 10/11/2012
  • User2701911 · 2+ years ago

Absolute Soundworks did an amazing job setting the mood for our wedding day. They were extremely knowledgeable and helpful when it came to planning the ceremony and reception. They helped me with my timeline and made sure everything was happening on time. Thanks to them our wedding day was perfect!

Sent on 10/08/2012

Anna · Married on 09/17/2011

My husband and I would like to thank Pedro for being the best DJ out there =) He did such a great job. We keep getting compliments from our guests on what a great job he did. Our guests had a great time and alot of them stayed till the end of the night dancing away.

Thanks again Pedro!

Sent on 09/28/2011

kristina · Married on 06/10/2011

he is the BeSt DJ he played what my wedding party waiting to hear..he was just super great I called him last min.just a couple days befor my wedding and he made it work and I'm so glad. He is a great dj and If you get him you will love him. My hole family loved him too.

Sent on 07/19/2011
  • F

Frances · Married on 04/02/2011

I have had the pleasure of engaging DJ Kid P for a number of events, and he has never disappointed me! I have nothing but GREAT things to say about this vendor. When it came to my wedding, choosing Kid P was a no brainer.

As a bride, it was important that I had 110% confidence in the DJ I chose for my wedding because dancing is half of the wedding reception, and dancing, especially in our family is very important. My husband and I chose a venue with the biggest dance floor that we've seen, and even so, the dance floor was never less than packed with DJ Kid P in charge! We had at least 100 people on the dance floor at all times during the reception, and our guests kept complimenting on how great the music selection was. When it comes to DJs, I highly recommend Kid P.

Not only is Kid P great at what he does, but he is very professional to work with as well. He met with my husband and I on numerous occasions, and exchanged emails with us to make sure we were all on the same page in terms of what genres of music to play for our reception. He even went beyond his normal duties and helped us carry out our romantic theme more by suggesting (and bringing) different lighting to match our theme. He is hands down the BEST DJ there is out there. I will definitely be hiring him for future events, and definitely recommending him to all of my future bride friends out there!

Sent on 08/07/2011