Absolute Music Reviews

14 | Bellevue, IA

14 Reviews for Absolute Music

14 Absolute Music Reviews

Caitlin · Married on 12/30/2017

I will always recommend Absolute Music out of Dubuque! They did a wonderful job on my wedding Saturday (12-30-17). So many options for format of the photobooth print outs. Great props. Awesome at feeling out the crowd music wise. We had a largely older crowd and not many dancers. We still had MANY MANY complements from all different ages on the music and I saw people dancing that have not danced at other weddings I've been to. Wonderful mix of country, classic rock, pop... Wonderful sounding equipment. Very laid back and easy to work with in preparation of your special day!

Joy · Married on 08/26/2017

Amazing group of people!! Will recommend to everyone

Sent on 08/29/2017

Thank you!
  • User7149942 · 1+ year ago

They try to play what you want and play what the crowd will dance too. The photo booth was also a great success.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Thank you!

Jacob · Married on 03/19/2017

Mike is the best DJ. He allowed us to select our own music, he arranged setup in Las Vegas for us and his photobooth pictures turned out great. He really knows how to get people on the dance floor. We highly recommend him for anyone in Iowa for any event. He is very professional and took care of all the little details that we never would have thought of.

Katie · Married on 09/10/2016

Seriously, these guys are awesome to work with. I sent them multiple 'don't forget this' and 'I really hate the chicken dance' messages and they were SO GREAT about getting back to me and accommodating my requests. They played all sorts of different music types and got almost all of our guests on the dance floor at some point or another! I really can't say enough about these guys!

Wow is all I can say about the gang at Absolute Music, from the pre party planning to the most amazing night of my life mostly all thanks to them. I could go on and on about their professionalism and attention to detail but the thing that impressed us more than anything was their ability to control the dance floor and ensure that every single guest had as much fun as possible. My family is still talking about it! THANK YOU AGAIN ABSOLUTE MUSIC!

Tricia · Married on 07/25/2015

We recently hired Absolute Music for our wedding and they were amazing! We are very particular about music so we initially contemplated skipping a DJ and playing music from our iPod. We are so happy we decided to use Absolute Music instead - They provided sound for our ceremony, made sure the night flowed effortlessly, and kept people dancing. They played the list of songs and added their own that complimented our choices. A DJ can make or break a reception and they truly made it unforgettable. The DJ was fun, professional, and just a great person in general. You will not regret hiring Absolute Music for your special event!

Mandy · Married on 09/20/2014

Thanks to Absolute Music for a fantastic wedding reception. Several people said it was the most fun they'd had at a wedding. The music was a big part of that! We were very happy with the dance party!

Amy · Married on 09/13/2014

Thank you so much Absolute Music! We had a fantastic time- the photo booth was awesome and so much fun!!! The DJ played great music and did great playing songs the kids liked! Thank you for helping make our wedding day special- Amy & Randy

karli · Married on 08/16/2014

Absolute Music did a FANTASTIC job at our wedding. We hired them for up lighting, music, and the photo booth. They were very accommodating, played what we wanted to hear, and kept everyone on the dance floor. We had an absolute blast and couldn't have done it without them! Thanks again for help making our day so special!!

Tami · Married on 07/19/2014

We recently had absolute Music DJ and photo booth at our wedding this past September and we highly recommend them to everyone who is looking to hire for their wedding reception! We loved their enthusiasm on our day as they did a great job announcing our wedding party. They were very easy and affordable to work with and they entertained the crowd all night long as the dance floor was packed! The photo booth pictures we have displayed in an album are fun to look back through in remembrance of the night. Thank you again for providing us with great entertainment.

Ryan · Married on 07/19/2014

Thank you Absolute Music for helping make our wedding day absolutely perfect! From assisting me with picking out wedding songs, your flexibility with moving our ceremony indoors last minute (due to weather), the personalization of the background of the photo booth photos to match our decor, lighting and fabulous music and most of all, the very best customer service a bride and groom could ask for! With all of your help our special day was flawless! We cannot thank you enough! Ryan and Ealana

Jenna · Married on 05/24/2014

My husband and I got married a little over a month ago and we had Absolute Music for our dj. We were very pleased with them. They were very easy to work with and knew how to keep people on the dance floor. Everybody also had a great time with the photo booth. We would definitely recommend these guys to anyone.

Andrea · Married on 09/18/2010

I was SO happy with Absolute Music as my DJ for my wedding reception! They did an amazing job with providing music to fit every person's taste and were so fun to work with. My husband and I received many compliments on the DJ service and how much fun they had dancing all night. I would recommend Absolute Music for anybody that is looking for a fun, affordable, and entertaining DJ service.

Sent on 01/26/2012

Absolute Music's reply:

Your reception was so much fun! We were happy to help make your day special and filled with lasting memories!