Absolute Music Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Skosh
    Skosh Married on 11/09/2019

Great DJ and emcee

Absolute Music was recommended to us by our coordinator and boy are we glad she did. David is very professional, has a wide variety and large selection of music (and if he doesn't have it, he will get it). He gave great recommendations, not only on music, but on how to make the reception flow so that we didn't have to think about it. He kept our guests (and us) dancing all night. Highly recommend!
  • Dominique
    Dominique Married on 09/21/2019

Five Star Service

David was awesome from start to finish!! He was very open and communicative with how he works with clients and what he could do. He listened to everything we wanted and was very professional! He had our guests laughing with his jokes and was able to feel the vibe of the crowd and keep the music going. I highly recommend his services and the pricing is very reasonable!!

Absolute Music's reply:

Thanks Dominique. What a great group of family and friends. I had a blast at your wedding! Thanks again for choosing Absolute Music!
    Bailey R. Married on 09/07/2019

Perfection! The flow was amazing and all the support leading up to the event was just what I needed!

Overall, I had a wonderful experience! The flow of the music was awesome! I would highly recommend Absolute Music! I could not have been more pleased!
  • Shellie
    Shellie Married on 04/13/2019

Wedding DJ services

I really had no idea what exactly I wanted form a DJ but knew we needed one for our wedding. He provided ideas and concepts and help mold what we wanted for the evening. He kept everyone on the dance floor all night long and took requests. He provided expert services and helped make our night perfect!
    Tiffany Married on 08/25/2018
    David was incredible!! I can’t recommend him enough. My husband and I were over our heads with things to do and not only did he make our event phenomenal he did it without needing a ton of information from us. He’s the best!! I’m so glad we found him!!
    Deanna Married on 07/14/2018
    We got married July 2018. You're so happy we chose David to be our DJ. He was very easy to work with. His knowledge of music and his years of experience showed, he was able to gauge the crowd and play the perfect music to keep everyone having a great time. We liked David so much we asked him to marry us. He has a great personality and our ceremony was exactly what we wanted. David also worked well with the people at the venue to help make it stress free for us. We would highly recommend David and Absolute Music.
    Erin Married on 06/23/2018
    Bottom line on top David was outstanding and went above and beyond our expectations from start to finish. He was easy to work with, was very professional, played awesome music, top notch emcee and looked out for us at every turn. We would fully recommend him for any wedding!

Absolute Music's reply:

Thanks Erin for the great review. You guys had a perfect day and I was glad to be part of it.

PS, you're my 75th review :)
    Sharon Married on 06/02/2018
    David was everything we had hoped for as far as our music entertainment and acoustic needs for our ceremony! The services were absolutely flawless-we did not have to worry or stress about a single thing! He and his crew have a ton of experience to make your day absolutely perfect! He even knows how to coordinate with the photographers to get the timing down just right for those special photo ops! He even found an out of the ordinary song to play for us as our entrance theme!!! :-D We highly recommend him! You will not be disappointed!!!
    Michelle R. Married on 06/01/2018

50th birthday party

My husband hired David for my surprise 50th birthday party. He made it such a fun event and we danced all night. Thanks for being the highlight of the party! Will definitely use absolute music again in the future!
    Pam Married on 03/25/2018
    Dave made a great first impression when I met him at the Seattle Wedding Show. Dave does a great job with keeping the wedding flowing and has a great personality as he interacts with the guest, bride and groom. His website is very user friendly to help with all the music set up and has a great song selection. I would recommend Absolute Music for any occasion.
    Trudy Married on 12/15/2017
    I couldn't be happier having David DJ our Christmas party Friday night. It wasn't just a guy playing music, but a professional that kept us entertained all night. I have heard nothing but rave reviews about our party. Hire him! You won't be disappointed!
    Mallorie Event on: 12/08/2017
    Great service and super easy to work with. Responded quickly and did an outstanding job at our corporate Holiday Party. Our employees had such a great time and said how much better this party was from ones in the past because there was great music to dance to. Thank you so much David!
    Tom Married on 10/14/2017
    David was great for us. He knew our venue very well and was able to suggest a couple of nice small touches that helped to add to the ambiance at the Glass Museum. And about the music, with just some broad musical themes that we gave him, he was able to add to the audio-scape ambiance too. He knew just when to pick up the pace, keep it smooth and pleasant, and the transition we had from a performance artist to his music was flawless - he made it all seamless. I could not have wished for any better than he provided to my wife and I at our wedding. Thank you David - best wishes.
    Elisabeth Married on 09/02/2017
    I worked with David during a wedding I recently helped coordinate at 415 Westlake. I found him highly responsive and easy to work with. He had a deep knowledge of the wedding and music industries and his experience proved invaluable during the event. He knew how to get people dancing and to have a good time. I hope to work with him again soon.
    Lauren Married on 09/02/2017
    I knew that I wanted David as our DJ from the moment I met him at the Seattle Wedding Show. He has a warm, genuine presence that makes you feel at ease in the midst of general wedding planning overwhelmedness. I could tell that he truly enjoys the work that he does and wants to make it the very best experience for each client.

He was very responsive and flexible during the planning phase of our wedding, and I really appreciated how we could choose our must play, please play and do not play lists, which he faithfully honored.

On the day of our wedding, he set up lights in our venue beautifully and everything sound-related worked seamlessly. There was never a dull moment during our reception and he worked excellently with my day-of coordinator to make sure that we stayed on schedule.

I think I was most excited (and worried) about the dancing. The most fun weddings I have been to involved lots of people dancing and I hoped ours would also be really fun. Looking back on our reception, I could not have had a better time dancing! David had the entire dance floor filled with four different age generations. All my friends were still dancing when we had to call it a night and start cleaning up. He played a great mix of classics and current hits, and I really could not have had a better time. Our guests are still raving about the good time they had at our wedding, and we truly have David to thank for that.

Please hire him! You will absolutely not regret it.
    Michelle Married on 08/19/2017
    David was the DJ at my going away party. He played all my favorites songs and we had a Great time! There was a mixture of friends and family we all had fun on the dance floor! Michelle R
    Hanna Married on 08/13/2017
    David an awesome DJ at our wedding! It was everything we ever wanted. Thank you so much for everything David!
    Stephanie Married on 07/15/2017
    We had an absolute blast. Our guests are still talking about the Shoelywed Game! David, you were wonderful. Thank you for such a wonderfully run night!! ♡
    Mr & Mrs Rios
    Chelsea Married on 06/09/2017
    David did everything he could to make our day absolutely perfect! He is a true professional and very experienced in the field. The online tools he has to help planning and communication is brilliant! We received several compliments from guest about how great he was. I would recommended him to anyone & everyone!
    Arin Married on 10/15/2016
    David was so awesome to work with. He answered all of our questions within a reasonable time, and helped us when needed. He put together a great evening for our wedding. We got to play the hat game (or shoe game) and that was a huge hit with our guests! We also did an anniversary dance, and that was so much fun! He took the songs we really wanted and incorporated other songs that fit well with the feel of our wedding. When a guest got a little too tipsy and tried to karaoke, he handled the situation perfectly! I would recommend him to everyone! Thank you David!
    Bridgid Married on 09/17/2016
    David was a delight to work with and he took time to go over our music beforehand. Everyone loved his music selection and the dance floor was packed.
    Michelle Married on 09/03/2016
    David was such an amazing person to work with. I give the entire experience a 10 out of 10. I appreciated he willingness to "go with the flow". He helped make our wedding day flow flawlessly and everyone enjoyed the dancefloor music. I will recommend David to all of my girlfriends, when their wedding day plans arrive.
    Monica Married on 08/27/2016
    David was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish! He was super helpful in coordinating the schedule for the evening and is a total natural. He is fun and easy going and made sure we received everything we requested. He was very easy to communicate with and responded to all communications promptly. I would recommend him to anyone for a wedding or any other event! He helped make our wedding a great success!
    Katie Married on 08/07/2016
    David was awesome! I couldn't imagine any other DJ being apart of our special day.
    David customized everything to fit our needs, was very affordable, and made it so that we didn't have to think about a thing during the reception!
    You can't go wrong if David is the DJ for your wedding!
  • Mikenna
    Mikenna Married on 07/23/2016
    David with Absolute Music did an amazing job DJ’ing my wedding! I cater for a living and have heard my fair share of “wedding music” and he by far was the best yet! He is professional, outgoing, keeps the crowd entertained, and is just a great guy! You can’t go wrong with David!