Absolute Entertainment Reviews

Absolute Entertainment 1
Absolute Entertainment 2
Absolute Entertainment 3

Jen Fredericks · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing and the perfect night!

Greg was amazing!! He made sure everything went smoothly and created the best night! Our dance floor was full and livley the whole night!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Lindsey W · Married on 11/03/2019

Fun, flexible, and follows requests

The DJing at our wedding really made the day. Everything was seamless at the ceremony, and the reception music got everyone dancing. He was good with checking in with us on what we wanted throughout every step of the process, and followed through on all our requested songs and other requests. I think the only thing was that we had asked about having microphones at the ceremony and they were only at the reception, but not a big deal. Definitely would recommend.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Alexis Ferioli · Married on 10/27/2019

High Recommend!!

Greg was responsive and caring throughout the whole planning process. His ideas were creative, personalized, and unique, as he truly wanted us to have an amazing day. He was professional and detailed throughout the planning process and during the evening of our wedding. My husband and I did not need to worry about anything the night of our wedding because Greg ensured all timelines and details were taken care of. I received compliments on his music selection as he played music for all the generations/ages attending our wedding and got our family and friends up who do not typically dance. His wife, Rosemarie, was wonderful when it came to assisting us with the planning and creating our backgrounds/designs for our photobooth! My husband, guests, and I were amazed and thrilled that our photos were printed immediately for our guests and to place in our scrapbook. Again, all generations loved and complimented our photobooth; they found Rosemarie to be patient and fun when assisting our guests at the photobooth. I would highly recommend both of them for a fairytale experience and to work with individuals who care about making your day perfect!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 10/19/2019

Best decision of the wedding!

Our wedding was 10/19/19 and we loved working with Greg! He made the entire process very easy and straightforward- with a great system to select music. He has his own fun ideas to make each wedding unique. Numerous guests told us it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to! He was always very responsive to all questions and just a great guy in general. The dance floor was packed the entire night, people even requested more after the last song! Was great at reading the vibe of the room for music choices. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! Thanks Greg!!!! :)

Absolute Entertainment 4
    Absolute Entertainment 5
    Absolute Entertainment 6
    Sent on 11/09/2019

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2019

Fantastic Experience

Greg from Absolute Entertainment was amazing through the whole process! We felt very well taken care of! Greg was always responsive with texts, and offered advice and recommendations as we needed them! His library of music was vast and honestly that was the most difficult part of the process, picking only 60 songs to play!
    The day of our wedding we were being pulled in many directions and once at our venue things moved very quickly. Greg kept the chaos at bay, kept the party moving, and the dance floor full! He also kept me on track, and offered kind reminders when I would wonder (which is very easy to do when you are being pulled in so many different directions). We were very happy with the level of service that was provided and will be sure to call on Absolute Entertainment again should we need a DJ in the future- with out question! If you are lucky enough to find a date he is available, you will not be disappointed with Greg & Absolute Entertainment!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Winter

Winter · Married on 10/11/2019

Kept the Party Going

Greg was great to work with! He was very professional and responsive and had great ideas that provided uniqueness to our wedding celebration. The best part was his music selections... he really played to the crowd and people were dancing all night! Thanks again Greg!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Kerry · Married on 10/05/2019

Great Experience!

My husband and I loved working with Greg. We weren’t sure what music we wanted for our reception and luckily, we had Greg to back us up. We got so many compliments on how fun our wedding was and all the great music choices. Also including some funky music choices we had for the ceremony and reception, it made everyone cry on how beautiful everything had sounded. Thanks Greg!!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Danielle Langlois · Married on 09/14/2019

Best DJ Around

Everyone at our wedding said our DJ was amazing and we couldn't agree more. Greg understood our crowd and played music that kept people on the dance floor all night long. He came up with creative ways to keep everyone involved throughout the night. With the DJ being the person that sets the tone for your entire wedding night, we wouldn't recommend anyone else for your DJ services. They also offer a service called Fotobomb which allowed our guests to send in the photos they took at our wedding and they showed up on TVs in our reception room. The best part about Fotobomb is the bride and groom gets a copy of all those photos after the wedding! So you get copies of all the photos your guests took just like the disposable cameras people used to leave on tables at weddings.

Sent on 11/24/2019

Sarah · Married on 08/16/2019

Amazing Experience

My husband and I had Greg dj our wedding and it was so much fun! I am so happy that we was apart of our special day! Everyone was up on the dance floor having a great time! Loved every minute of it! Would HIGHLY recommend him!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Ryan Herrick · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing experience

Greg was on point with the entire night. He was great at reading the crowd and knowing how to keep my wedding party entertained. Excellent experience. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Hope · Married on 06/08/2019

Awesome DJ!

Awesome DJ, quick to respond to questions, did exactly what we wanted ! Highly recommend

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Carl

Carl Destefanis · Married on 03/08/2019

A Great Choice for a DJ

Going with Greg at Absolute Entertainment was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. This is saying something because we had to make so many big decisions but Greg proved to be an amazing DJ who brought so much to the table. He had tremendous insight and was incredibly professional throughout the entire process. We couldn't have asked for more from him. I (the groom) am hard of hearing and he was 100% accommodating and went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly.

I would wholeheartedly recommend Absolute Entertainment to anyone.

Thank you for everything Greg. Good luck to you in the future.

Carl (and Pamela) DeStefanis

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Liz

Liz Sowinski Pecka · Married on 01/26/2019

Phenomenal and Flexible

Greg was absolutely fabulous to my husband and I, especially considering that we were only able to secure our date a few months before the wedding. He understood our lack of availability due to having a newborn, and worked with us to have conference calls whenever we needed them. The wedding itself was absolutely fabulous, and my guests are still coming up to me to say it was the best reception they've ever been to! That certainly wouldn't be the case without Greg and his wonderful music arrangements. In fact, one of the guests who is getting married next asked me for his contact information for her own wedding. I cannot recommend him highly enough!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Cailin Baker · Married on 10/19/2018

Wonderful!!

Greg is so helpful! He guided us through the event planning and was completely professional and responsive. He even gave us ideas as to what we can do throughout our wedding! He made sure the day went smoothly! Hes highly recommended !

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/13/2018

Professional & Knowledgable

Greg was great and made sure our wedding was exactly what we wanted. He also has great ideas and suggestions for things we wouldn’t have thought of. It is clear he has been doing this for a long time and is an expert!

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Taryn

Taryn · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Experience!

We had the best experience working with Absolute Entertainment. The owner is approachable, knowledgeable, and seemed to prioritize us throughout the entire planning process. He is the perfect fit for couples who are indecisive or unsure of what they want, as he offered so many unique ideas during the planning stages. As for the day of, he does way more than just play music; he really helped keep our timeline on track and even supported me through a quick bridal meltdown! We received so many compliments about how entertaining he was and the ideas he gave us went off without a hitch. We honestly could not recommend him more!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Katelyn · Married on 09/29/2018

At first, I was afraid my fiancé and I would never agree on a DJ - we are both big dancing/music people and he can be very particular! We are so glad we found Greg. From the beginning, we could tell right away that Greg has lots of experience. We trusted his opinion and relied on him to help us make the reception timeline and order of events for the evening. On the day of, Greg went above and beyond, ensuring that the entire event was smooth from start to finish. He was always aware of our needs throughout the night, even grabbing champagne from the bar for our toasting flutes when he noticed the speeches started and our glasses were empty. Greg went above and beyond at our wedding and we are so happy we chose him for our day!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Maghan · Married on 09/28/2018

Wedding Event

Greg was great to work with. The packages are unique, affordable and are flexible to a certain extent. Definitely get the best bang for your buck. He is prompt with replying to emails and does all the hard work for you! Some homework is assigned but only to help make sure things are exactly as you want it! I highly recommend Absolute Entertainment!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Kristen · Married on 09/22/2018

Working with Greg was so easy. He was attentive and his online system was so easy! I picked through all of his songs that I wanted him to play and skip the ones I didn’t. I danced all night long which was incredibly important to me on my wedding day. I would recommend him to everyone! Working with him was stress-free.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Megan · Married on 09/15/2018

Greg was a fantastic DJ! He guided my husband and me throughout the entire wedding process, including the several months up to the event. His music choices kept our dance floor busy and he was extremely flexible throughout the night to make sure everything ran smoothly. I would highly recommend Greg to anyone!

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/14/2018

From the beginning, Greg was professional, courteous and knew what he was talking about. His years of experience show and he made the whole process from start to finish easy and as stress free as possible. Him and his wife (who runs the photo booth) made the whole experience truly magical and I can't recommend them enough!

My friends and family keep telling me that this was the best, most unique and most memorable wedding they have ever gone to. The Photobooth was amazing because I got to design the background that the pictures were printed on that my guests got to take home with them!! One of a kind and just amazing.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Alisha · Married on 09/08/2018

We ABSOLUTELY loved Greg as our DJ and his wife Rosemarie as our Photo Mirror vendor. They were both super easy to work with and really patient working through everything they needed from us to make the day perfect. Both my husband and I got stopped by a lot of people during the reception to compliment both of them and we would not change a single thing. If you are looking for a DJ and/or a photo mirror definitely book them.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2018

Greg was fantastic! He knew how to read the crowd and had people on the dance floor the whole time. I had a few people mention that it was the most fun wedding that they had been to because of the DJ. He was able to get all of the music we wanted, even some of the more obscure songs. I didn't have the worry about the timeline at all because Greg created it with us and stuck to it the whole night. We would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Cassandra · Married on 08/18/2018

I can't say enough about Greg! We chose Greg for our wedding in August and we couldn't be happier. He made sure everything was perfect from start to finish, and really made our wedding a night to remember. Without having much direction from us, he was able to read the crowd and played the perfect mix of music. The dance floor was packed all night long! So many of our guests commented with how impressed they were. He had some original ideas that were a big hit, and he really made our wedding unforgettable.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Jamie · Married on 06/22/2018

Look no further if you are searching for a DJ. Greg Belisle is the BEST DJ EVER! My husband and I could not be happier with how our reception went... (it was truly a dance party the entire night) and that wouldn’t have been possible without Absolute Entertainment!! The whole process while working with Greg was flawless because he truly know what he is doing. He puts your wants and needs first and makes sure to meet all expectations. I will certainly be using absolute entertainment again when in need of a DJ. I HIGHLY recommend using his services.. you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/30/2018