Absolute Entertainment Reviews

131 | West Springfield, MA

131 Reviews for Absolute Entertainment

Cailin Baker · Married on 10/19/2018

Wonderful!!

Greg is so helpful! He guided us through the event planning and was completely professional and responsive. He even gave us ideas as to what we can do throughout our wedding! He made sure the day went smoothly! Hes highly recommended !

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/13/2018

Professional & Knowledgable

Greg was great and made sure our wedding was exactly what we wanted. He also has great ideas and suggestions for things we wouldn’t have thought of. It is clear he has been doing this for a long time and is an expert!

• Taryn

Taryn · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Experience!

We had the best experience working with Absolute Entertainment. The owner is approachable, knowledgeable, and seemed to prioritize us throughout the entire planning process. He is the perfect fit for couples who are indecisive or unsure of what they want, as he offered so many unique ideas during the planning stages. As for the day of, he does way more than just play music; he really helped keep our timeline on track and even supported me through a quick bridal meltdown! We received so many compliments about how entertaining he was and the ideas he gave us went off without a hitch. We honestly could not recommend him more!

Katelyn · Married on 09/29/2018

At first, I was afraid my fiancé and I would never agree on a DJ - we are both big dancing/music people and he can be very particular! We are so glad we found Greg. From the beginning, we could tell right away that Greg has lots of experience. We trusted his opinion and relied on him to help us make the reception timeline and order of events for the evening. On the day of, Greg went above and beyond, ensuring that the entire event was smooth from start to finish. He was always aware of our needs throughout the night, even grabbing champagne from the bar for our toasting flutes when he noticed the speeches started and our glasses were empty. Greg went above and beyond at our wedding and we are so happy we chose him for our day!

Kristen · Married on 09/22/2018

Working with Greg was so easy. He was attentive and his online system was so easy! I picked through all of his songs that I wanted him to play and skip the ones I didn’t. I danced all night long which was incredibly important to me on my wedding day. I would recommend him to everyone! Working with him was stress-free.

Megan · Married on 09/15/2018

Greg was a fantastic DJ! He guided my husband and me throughout the entire wedding process, including the several months up to the event. His music choices kept our dance floor busy and he was extremely flexible throughout the night to make sure everything ran smoothly. I would highly recommend Greg to anyone!

• W

Whitney · Married on 09/14/2018

From the beginning, Greg was professional, courteous and knew what he was talking about. His years of experience show and he made the whole process from start to finish easy and as stress free as possible. Him and his wife (who runs the photo booth) made the whole experience truly magical and I can't recommend them enough!

My friends and family keep telling me that this was the best, most unique and most memorable wedding they have ever gone to. The Photobooth was amazing because I got to design the background that the pictures were printed on that my guests got to take home with them!! One of a kind and just amazing.

Alisha · Married on 09/08/2018

We ABSOLUTELY loved Greg as our DJ and his wife Rosemarie as our Photo Mirror vendor. They were both super easy to work with and really patient working through everything they needed from us to make the day perfect. Both my husband and I got stopped by a lot of people during the reception to compliment both of them and we would not change a single thing. If you are looking for a DJ and/or a photo mirror definitely book them.

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2018

Greg was fantastic! He knew how to read the crowd and had people on the dance floor the whole time. I had a few people mention that it was the most fun wedding that they had been to because of the DJ. He was able to get all of the music we wanted, even some of the more obscure songs. I didn't have the worry about the timeline at all because Greg created it with us and stuck to it the whole night. We would recommend him to anyone!

Cassandra · Married on 08/18/2018

I can't say enough about Greg! We chose Greg for our wedding in August and we couldn't be happier. He made sure everything was perfect from start to finish, and really made our wedding a night to remember. Without having much direction from us, he was able to read the crowd and played the perfect mix of music. The dance floor was packed all night long! So many of our guests commented with how impressed they were. He had some original ideas that were a big hit, and he really made our wedding unforgettable.

Jamie · Married on 06/22/2018

Look no further if you are searching for a DJ. Greg Belisle is the BEST DJ EVER! My husband and I could not be happier with how our reception went... (it was truly a dance party the entire night) and that wouldn’t have been possible without Absolute Entertainment!! The whole process while working with Greg was flawless because he truly know what he is doing. He puts your wants and needs first and makes sure to meet all expectations. I will certainly be using absolute entertainment again when in need of a DJ. I HIGHLY recommend using his services.. you will not be disappointed!

Brittany · Married on 06/15/2018

Greg was truly amazing. He was flexible and accommodating when my husband and I decided to change our wedding date to a sooner date. He worked with us every step of the way to make sure that we were happy and aware of everything that would be going on. Rosemarie, his wife, was so polite and fun at the wedding, assisting the fotobomb that we purchased for fun pictures. Everything went so well and we are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Absolute Entertainment.

Jessica · Married on 06/08/2018

Greg was such a great part of our wedding! He kept the dance floor full, even when people stepped outside to cool off they kept dancing! He was extremely flexible even when I realized I never saved my play list he added the songs I wanted! Our guest raved for weeks about the special touches he added especially the personalized introductions! He really made our special day a night to remember!

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2018

Greg was so helpful to us throughout the entire process and was always available to talk! We didn't have to worry about a thing, he took care of it all. He was also a huge hit for the reception music. He played all of the right songs!

Rachael · Married on 05/11/2018

Greg had great ideas for our wedding and continually brought a high level of professionalism and expertise to our project. The music was excellent, the lighting was fun and easy, and the Mirror Photobooth was AWESOME!!!!!!

Robert · Married on 04/21/2018

This guys is awesome! Absolutely awesome! We had him for our wedding end of April and we couldn’t be happier. He is very accommodating. Let me just say, it can’t get any more difficult for him. This was a Peruvian German wedding and he nailed it. Not only is he a great DJ but also an excellent MC. He had great ideas for the introduction of the wedding party. In addition to all his skills he also has an impressive high quality Bose sound system with a special surprise. I’ve been to other weddings before and after ours but his really sounded the best. All in all we couldn’t be happier with him.

Catherine · Married on 04/19/2018

Greg was extremely flexible in setting up meetings that would work for our hectic schedules. Any time we met, he was personable and knowledgeable which made us feel at ease right away! With all of the little details of wedding planning, my fiance and I knew we wouldn't have to worry about Greg- he went above and beyond with details we didn't think of and our guests had a great time dancing to a variety of music- he really made sure the tone was set for everyone to get up and have fun!

Jenna · Married on 03/17/2018

Very professional. Listened to all of our concerns . Gave great suggestions and we had fun planning the whole thing. The day of the event, the DJ made sure to come up to us to remind us of things we needed to know and do. He was very helpful and attentive!

Rebecca · Married on 12/02/2017

Greg was an amazing DJ at my wedding! He kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night. So many of my guests came up to me saying it was the best music they'd heard at a wedding, he did a great job. He played all of our requests we gave him in advance as must plays, and 90% of the songs we gave him as "play if possible". He did a great job of reading the crowd and keeping everyone dancing all night. The great music wasn't just during dancing, the tunes during cocktail hour and dinner were equally as good. He was exceptional the entire event. He was great to work with - always easy to reach by email, and super flexible. He really focused on making the event ours, and he followed through and made it happen. He also did uplighting for us - it was great! He has a brand new system that he can make be any color - it looked great and we were able to make it look exactly how we wanted. Overall, I am so happy we hired Greg, he really delivered!

Lizz · Married on 10/20/2017

Greg was super responsive and professional while still being fun! Greg was at the venue hours ahead of time to set up and make sure nothing went wrong. His idea for bridal party introductions was a real crowd pleaser and made our bridal party feel extra special - something we had never seen before and received lots of compliments on.

Kathleen · Married on 09/30/2017

Greg was the absolute best to work with. Throughout the entire planning process he responded to all questions very promptly, usually within a couple hours. At our wedding he had the dance floor packed the entire night! (and our reception was 8 hours!)
    Choosing a DJ was one of the harder parts of planning, but we are so glad to have gone with Absolute Entertainment!

Meghan · Married on 09/23/2017

So happy with everything that Greg did, his personalized style was appreciated. He has such great ideas that really made the night! We were able to give him a music list of what we wanted and he blended that in. Everyone was dancing all night!

• O

Olivia · Married on 09/17/2017

Greg was an incredible DJ at our wedding at the Salem Cross Inn! We met with him a month before the wedding to discuss the intricate details of our reception and to help plan our schedule. He worked very well with us, our families, and our photographer to keep the reception moving. Our unique bridal party entrances that Greg suggested got our guests engaged, and everyone was excited to come onto the dance floor before dinner began. Our guests were dancing all afternoon long; Greg truly met the crowd's needs with a great selection! We would highly recommend Absolute Entertainment for your wedding!

Ashley · Married on 09/16/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Greg. I had no worries at all about my wedding day because of his attention to detail. He kept the entire event moving smoothly, and everyone had an amazing time !