Absolute Entertainment Reviews

140 Reviews for Absolute Entertainment

• Winter

Winter · Married on 10/11/2019

Kept the Party Going

Greg was great to work with! He was very professional and responsive and had great ideas that provided uniqueness to our wedding celebration. The best part was his music selections... he really played to the crowd and people were dancing all night! Thanks again Greg!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Sarah · Married on 08/16/2019

Amazing Experience

My husband and I had Greg dj our wedding and it was so much fun! I am so happy that we was apart of our special day! Everyone was up on the dance floor having a great time! Loved every minute of it! Would HIGHLY recommend him!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Ryan Herrick · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing experience

Greg was on point with the entire night. He was great at reading the crowd and knowing how to keep my wedding party entertained. Excellent experience. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Hope · Married on 06/08/2019

Awesome DJ!

Awesome DJ, quick to respond to questions, did exactly what we wanted ! Highly recommend

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Liz

Liz Sowinski Pecka · Married on 01/26/2019

Phenomenal and Flexible

Greg was absolutely fabulous to my husband and I, especially considering that we were only able to secure our date a few months before the wedding. He understood our lack of availability due to having a newborn, and worked with us to have conference calls whenever we needed them. The wedding itself was absolutely fabulous, and my guests are still coming up to me to say it was the best reception they've ever been to! That certainly wouldn't be the case without Greg and his wonderful music arrangements. In fact, one of the guests who is getting married next asked me for his contact information for her own wedding. I cannot recommend him highly enough!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Cailin Baker · Married on 10/19/2018

Wonderful!!

Greg is so helpful! He guided us through the event planning and was completely professional and responsive. He even gave us ideas as to what we can do throughout our wedding! He made sure the day went smoothly! Hes highly recommended !

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/13/2018

Professional & Knowledgable

Greg was great and made sure our wedding was exactly what we wanted. He also has great ideas and suggestions for things we wouldn’t have thought of. It is clear he has been doing this for a long time and is an expert!

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Taryn

Taryn · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Experience!

We had the best experience working with Absolute Entertainment. The owner is approachable, knowledgeable, and seemed to prioritize us throughout the entire planning process. He is the perfect fit for couples who are indecisive or unsure of what they want, as he offered so many unique ideas during the planning stages. As for the day of, he does way more than just play music; he really helped keep our timeline on track and even supported me through a quick bridal meltdown! We received so many compliments about how entertaining he was and the ideas he gave us went off without a hitch. We honestly could not recommend him more!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Katelyn · Married on 09/29/2018

At first, I was afraid my fiancé and I would never agree on a DJ - we are both big dancing/music people and he can be very particular! We are so glad we found Greg. From the beginning, we could tell right away that Greg has lots of experience. We trusted his opinion and relied on him to help us make the reception timeline and order of events for the evening. On the day of, Greg went above and beyond, ensuring that the entire event was smooth from start to finish. He was always aware of our needs throughout the night, even grabbing champagne from the bar for our toasting flutes when he noticed the speeches started and our glasses were empty. Greg went above and beyond at our wedding and we are so happy we chose him for our day!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Maghan · Married on 09/28/2018

Wedding Event

Greg was great to work with. The packages are unique, affordable and are flexible to a certain extent. Definitely get the best bang for your buck. He is prompt with replying to emails and does all the hard work for you! Some homework is assigned but only to help make sure things are exactly as you want it! I highly recommend Absolute Entertainment!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Kristen · Married on 09/22/2018

Working with Greg was so easy. He was attentive and his online system was so easy! I picked through all of his songs that I wanted him to play and skip the ones I didn’t. I danced all night long which was incredibly important to me on my wedding day. I would recommend him to everyone! Working with him was stress-free.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Megan · Married on 09/15/2018

Greg was a fantastic DJ! He guided my husband and me throughout the entire wedding process, including the several months up to the event. His music choices kept our dance floor busy and he was extremely flexible throughout the night to make sure everything ran smoothly. I would highly recommend Greg to anyone!

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/14/2018

From the beginning, Greg was professional, courteous and knew what he was talking about. His years of experience show and he made the whole process from start to finish easy and as stress free as possible. Him and his wife (who runs the photo booth) made the whole experience truly magical and I can't recommend them enough!

My friends and family keep telling me that this was the best, most unique and most memorable wedding they have ever gone to. The Photobooth was amazing because I got to design the background that the pictures were printed on that my guests got to take home with them!! One of a kind and just amazing.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Alisha · Married on 09/08/2018

We ABSOLUTELY loved Greg as our DJ and his wife Rosemarie as our Photo Mirror vendor. They were both super easy to work with and really patient working through everything they needed from us to make the day perfect. Both my husband and I got stopped by a lot of people during the reception to compliment both of them and we would not change a single thing. If you are looking for a DJ and/or a photo mirror definitely book them.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2018

Greg was fantastic! He knew how to read the crowd and had people on the dance floor the whole time. I had a few people mention that it was the most fun wedding that they had been to because of the DJ. He was able to get all of the music we wanted, even some of the more obscure songs. I didn't have the worry about the timeline at all because Greg created it with us and stuck to it the whole night. We would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Cassandra · Married on 08/18/2018

I can't say enough about Greg! We chose Greg for our wedding in August and we couldn't be happier. He made sure everything was perfect from start to finish, and really made our wedding a night to remember. Without having much direction from us, he was able to read the crowd and played the perfect mix of music. The dance floor was packed all night long! So many of our guests commented with how impressed they were. He had some original ideas that were a big hit, and he really made our wedding unforgettable.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Jamie · Married on 06/22/2018

Look no further if you are searching for a DJ. Greg Belisle is the BEST DJ EVER! My husband and I could not be happier with how our reception went... (it was truly a dance party the entire night) and that wouldn’t have been possible without Absolute Entertainment!! The whole process while working with Greg was flawless because he truly know what he is doing. He puts your wants and needs first and makes sure to meet all expectations. I will certainly be using absolute entertainment again when in need of a DJ. I HIGHLY recommend using his services.. you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Brittany · Married on 06/15/2018

Greg was truly amazing. He was flexible and accommodating when my husband and I decided to change our wedding date to a sooner date. He worked with us every step of the way to make sure that we were happy and aware of everything that would be going on. Rosemarie, his wife, was so polite and fun at the wedding, assisting the fotobomb that we purchased for fun pictures. Everything went so well and we are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Absolute Entertainment.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/08/2018

Greg was such a great part of our wedding! He kept the dance floor full, even when people stepped outside to cool off they kept dancing! He was extremely flexible even when I realized I never saved my play list he added the songs I wanted! Our guest raved for weeks about the special touches he added especially the personalized introductions! He really made our special day a night to remember!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Peter · Married on 06/08/2018

Greg was the man and was 110% the right fit for our big day. Not enough can be said about Greg's professionalism throughout the entire process and really becoming a partner in making the day one to remember. The music was amazing, he kept the dance floor going all night, and there were no issues when it came to the ceremony or cocktail/dinner music. We had a smaller venue than maybe most would have, but Greg still made that work and rocked out. He also was incredibly professional in working with the venue and the wedding coordinator, which made the event run very smoothly.

I think what sets apart Greg from other vendors and really helped in our decision making was that he was open to helping us achieve our vision for the reception and was incredibly receptive of what we wanted the vibe for the day/evening to be. He really helped make the event personal for us and he has a few tricks up his sleeve to let you put your personal tough on the day (hint, ask about intros).

Sent on 06/25/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2018

Greg was so helpful to us throughout the entire process and was always available to talk! We didn't have to worry about a thing, he took care of it all. He was also a huge hit for the reception music. He played all of the right songs!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Rachael · Married on 05/11/2018

Greg had great ideas for our wedding and continually brought a high level of professionalism and expertise to our project. The music was excellent, the lighting was fun and easy, and the Mirror Photobooth was AWESOME!!!!!!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Robert · Married on 04/21/2018

This guys is awesome! Absolutely awesome! We had him for our wedding end of April and we couldn’t be happier. He is very accommodating. Let me just say, it can’t get any more difficult for him. This was a Peruvian German wedding and he nailed it. Not only is he a great DJ but also an excellent MC. He had great ideas for the introduction of the wedding party. In addition to all his skills he also has an impressive high quality Bose sound system with a special surprise. I’ve been to other weddings before and after ours but his really sounded the best. All in all we couldn’t be happier with him.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Catherine · Married on 04/19/2018

Greg was extremely flexible in setting up meetings that would work for our hectic schedules. Any time we met, he was personable and knowledgeable which made us feel at ease right away! With all of the little details of wedding planning, my fiance and I knew we wouldn't have to worry about Greg- he went above and beyond with details we didn't think of and our guests had a great time dancing to a variety of music- he really made sure the tone was set for everyone to get up and have fun!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Jenna · Married on 03/17/2018

Very professional. Listened to all of our concerns . Gave great suggestions and we had fun planning the whole thing. The day of the event, the DJ made sure to come up to us to remind us of things we needed to know and do. He was very helpful and attentive!

Sent on 03/20/2018