Absolute Entertainment Reviews

Absolute Entertainment 3
Absolute Entertainment 4
Absolute Entertainment 5

Kristen · Getting married on 04/04/2020

I absolutely LOVED my DJ - Eddie. He was amazing!! From planning through to the night of, he was so enthusiastic and helpful. I can't imagine going with another DJ - he really made my night perfect. I can't even tell you the amount of people who complimented him; he really made the evening. A HUGE thank you to Eddie, and the whole Absolute Entertainment Staff. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 08/22/2013
  • Mary Ann

Mary Ann · Married on 10/26/2019

We used Jason Wallace from Absolute Entertainment as the DJ for my daughter's wedding. Let me just say ---- what a great party it was. From the planning to the execution Jason was fabulous. The dance floor was packed for every song, the music transitioned from 80's, to hip/hop to Latin seamlessly. Jason provided recommendations for each "event" --cake cutting, entry, etc and his selections were great. He made a CD at the end of night for my daughter to keep of all the music moments. All of the attendees at the wedding have begged us to make the party an annual event. They all had a great time and loved loved loved the DJ.

Sent on 11/02/2009

Danielle · Married on 10/12/2019

Gordon Thorn

Gordon was the best! All our of guests commented about what a good variety he played and no one wanted to leave the dance floor!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Ana Lightle · Married on 09/21/2019

Everyone Danced the Night Away

Weeks after the wedding everyone is still telling us that the music was awesome. I highly recommend Cedric. He is very personable and a talented DJ.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Mary · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing Experience

Gordon was so professional and met all our needs! Definitely a 10 out of 10.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Holly Asbury · Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful DJ - Peter Kuyatt

We had a wonderful experience with Peter as our wedding DJ. He was so kind and so talented. He was really careful to include everything we wanted and genuinely cared about our experience. Our guests adored him also and our wedding party spent a while just having conversations with him as we all cleaned up post-reception. Tons of fun.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Hank · Married on 03/31/2019

Great, Flexible Service

Absolute was very easy to work with and provided great recommendations and customized play lists and DJ equipment for our wedding - including the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Chris

Chris Wilkens · Married on 12/29/2018

Absolutely a great DJ choice!

Everyone at our wedding had a great time and enjoyed all of the music Ken selected during our wedding. We had a few song selections that were must plays, but other than that, we gave him freedom to set the tempo for the reception and were not disappointed! All of these details were discussed during our pre-wedding meeting with him, where he helped us with some great advice on the schedule for the big day too! He did a great job feeling the room and judging the song selections, keeping everyone well entertained. An added bonus, he is also a pretty great photographer and got a few special shots during the wedding, when most DJs would have probably just stood around until it was time to do their job. He went above and beyond in our expectations! Thank you so much Ken!

Absolute Entertainment 6
    Absolute Entertainment 7
    Absolute Entertainment 8
    Sent on 01/17/2019

Katie · Married on 10/12/2018

DJ Paul Love was amazing! He made my mommas 50th birthday party so much better. Could not have asked for a better DJ, thank you so very much Paul!!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Grady Orr · Married on 09/22/2018

Very professional at a reasonable price

Gordon our DJ from absolute entertainment was fun and definitely knew what he was doing! He gave us great music! Great and affordable company.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Ekaterina · Married on 08/18/2018

DJ Cedric is absolutely amazing at what he does! He is well known in the DMV dance community so we knew from the start that we wanted him to dj at our wedding. What we didn't know is how attentive to detail he is and how seriously he takes his job. Cedric took complete care of us and gave us a peace of mind with our wedding reception - he met with us long in advance, listened to all of our preferences, helped us clarify what we wanted the reception to be like, and stayed in constant contact with us when we made changes. Even on the morning of the wedding when I had a new idea of playing tribute to the 70s and 80s music icons Cedric happily made adjustments for us!

During the party the guests kept telling us how great the music was and how much fun everyone was having. We had a diverse crowd and Cedric made sure to play something for everybody. The dancing kept going until the place closed and I danced so much that by the end of the night my feet almost fell off lol. The energy in the room was through the roof!

Anyway, Cedric exceeded all of our expectations. His professionalism, his passion for what he does, and his talent to set the dance floor on fire are a rare find. We will always be grateful to Cedric for making our wedding reception such a great memory. Thank you Cedric!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Ryan · Married on 08/18/2018

Hard working and Gordon was great

We had a great time working with Gordon for our wedding day. He was very professional, on time, and handled everything with ease. I totally recommend using AE in the future. Gordon was exceptionally great with our music requests and keeping the party going

Sent on 10/30/2018

Sheri · Married on 08/04/2018

Absolute Entertainment was FANTASTIC to work with. I could say a million good things about them but you really have to see for yourself - when you book a demo you will experience everything you need to make a decision. I used to be a wedding planner and this is the BEST DJ company I've ever worked with.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Tara · Married on 07/28/2018

Gordon was absolutely wonderful to work with. From our first meeting, to the day of the wedding he provided excellent service and played a huge role in facilitating the wedding process. I would absolutely recommend his services to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Dianna · Married on 05/11/2018

Gordon Thorn of Absolute Entertainment was the DJ for my graduation party. I became a Doctor and I wanted to celebrate my accomplishment in a big way with my family and friends. Gordon gave me a demo of his skills and abilities at the Absolute Entertainment's studio. He did a fantastic job of mixing music and picking songs that were to my liking. In that moment, I had a great time and I knew that my guests would have a great time, as well. Gordon was a complete professional and managed the process with finesse. I was already very emotional because my accomplishment of earning my Doctoral degree was a dream come true and I could hardly control my excitement. However, Gordon was calm and put my mind at ease with his high quality level of professionalism and attention to the details of my event. Gordon contacted me for a 2nd meeting 30 days in advance of my graduation party to go over my list of song selections. During this meeting, Gordon advised me of the expectations for the day of my event and advised me that he would take his queues from me. I was very pleased that we would have that kind of connection during my event. On the day of my party, Gordon arrived early to set up his equipment. He performed his DJ duties just as he discussed with me from the first song for my entrance to songs played at meal time, to keeping my guests on the dance floor as we partied throughout the evening. Gordon was always on point and did an outstanding job of managing the evening's music selections. He is a fantastic DJ and I believe that he is the best that I have ever encountered. Gordon made my party absolutely memorable. To Gordon, thank you so much for such a great time and for turning my party into a special occasion that my guests will remember for a lifetime. I only wish that I had another event planned so that I could invite you back as our DJ. You are the go-to DJ for us!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Alejandra · Married on 05/05/2018

Gordon was so awesome to work with! He was truly a professional, had great advice, was easy to work with, and kept EVERYONE on the dance floor. He really took our selections to heart, 100% recommend

Sent on 09/24/2017

Liliana · Married on 03/24/2018

DJ Cedric was fabolous!!! Everyone loved our wedding playlist and he was so flexible, kind and sweet throughout the entire process. He kept reminding me that this was my day and I could have any songs that I wanted. He was so flexbile as we gave him Hindi songs that he did not originally have on his playlist, and he incorporated Hindi, Salsa, american pop, rock and hip hop seamlessly. Everyone was dancing from all age groups until the very end. In addition, DJ Cedric also provided us with one on one salsa lessons so that we could master our first dance to La Vida es un Carnaval song by Celia Cruz. Absolute Entertaiment and DJ Cedric were able to exceed our expectations, all, while keeping us under our modest budget. We are so grateful for helping us to make our wedding a true success. I would highly recommend DJ Cedric for your wedding or next party!!!

Absolute Entertainment 9
    Absolute Entertainment 10
    Absolute Entertainment 11
    Sent on 03/26/2018

Sharon · Married on 12/03/2017

Gordon was awesome .with all the craziness of planning and variety of musical taste Gordon did an awesome job helping me with picking the music for the wedding. I would use him again for any event.

Sent on 12/19/2017

kate · Married on 11/04/2017

Absolutely amazing! I highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/14/2017

aimee · Married on 11/04/2017

gordon was awesome, especially since i got sick right before the wedding and wasn't able to provide as many requests/info as i would have liked. he totally understood what we were looking for and created a great energy and vibe for our wedding!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Katie · Married on 11/04/2017

Great Djs with fun personalities, great music and lighting! The Djs really know how to keep the guests on the dance floor!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Danielle · Married on 11/04/2017

Cedric was our DJ. From day 1 of working with Absolute Entertainment we knew we picked the right company. Gordon and Jessica always responded quickly to my emails. Cedric made it clear to us that he cared and wanted our event to be perfect. He went out of his way to make sure every song was tailored to us and our guests. All my friends and family kept saying he was such a great guy. I highly recommend AbsoluteEntertainment and Cedric!

Absolute Entertainment 12
    Absolute Entertainment 13
    Sent on 11/08/2017

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

Perfect for Our Day

We had a fantastic experience with Absolute Entertainment. The lights we got added the perfect amount of atmosphere. Our DJ was so on board with our unusual theme he brought in his own decorations. He also made us a mix tape of some of our big songs. He made our big day so much better and I can’t recommend them enough.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Brendan · Married on 10/07/2017

We had an excellent experience with Absolute Entertainment. Peter had every song we asked for - and we asked for some rare ones. Phone or email, everyone we spoke to was very responsive. In-wedding demeanor was on point, and it's quite possible that some of our
    240 guests left better friends with him than with us. We'd recommend to anyone! - Megan and Brendan, 2017

Sent on 10/16/2017

Macolly · Married on 10/05/2017

We were blown away by Gordon's professionalism! He treated us like family from the first meeting to the wedding day. Even at the wedding (We messed the timeline up quite a bit) Gordon was able to roll with the punches and get us back on track! We were probably very difficult customers with our multiple last minute changes, but Gordon stayed calm cool and collected the whole time! All of our friends kept telling us "the dj is lit!" Which is definitely a good thing!

Absolute Entertainment 14