Absolute Dream Vacations LLC Reviews

Absolute Dream Vacations LLC 4
Absolute Dream Vacations LLC 5

Jennifer · Married on 07/21/2018

Perfect Honeymoon!

Diane was wonderful to work with. She planned our honeymoon around our preferences and it was perfect! We had the best trip of our lives!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Andrew · Married on 07/07/2018

Diane was extremely helpful in helping my bride and I find the perfect honeymoon spot! She gave us dozens of options and even netted us a bonus candlelit dinner (which was amazing!). Highly recommend ADV and will be back for future trips!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Absolute Dream Vacations LLC's reply:

Thank you Andrew for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you and I hope you both are enjoying your honeymoon!

Danielle · Married on 06/30/2018

We would like to thank Absolute Dream Vacations,LLC for recommending this resort for us to spend our honeymoon. The Riu Reggae in Jamaica was an awesome resort and we will definitely visit there again. The food was awesome, they offered a variety of selections that were delicious. The staff was also pleasant at all times and provided exceptional service. The resort also offered many activities on and off the resort. My husband and I was definitely pleased with everything.

Sent on 07/18/2018
    Absolute Dream Vacations LLC 6
    Absolute Dream Vacations LLC 7
    Absolute Dream Vacations LLC 8
    Absolute Dream Vacations LLC 9
    Absolute Dream Vacations LLC 10

Absolute Dream Vacations LLC's reply:

Thank you Danielle for the kind words! I'm so glad I was able to give you a complimentary upgrade for that beautiful view. We look forward to helping you with your future travels.

Bridget · Married on 09/01/2017

Jen G is the best! Knowledge and personal service to get you the best trip; including both location and price!

Sent on 12/01/2016

stacey · Married on 07/29/2017

Katherine Parks is the best on earth! Professional/Patient/Perfect! My son's birthday celebration at Hard Rock Punta Cana was a blast thanks to Katherine.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Karey · Married on 03/14/2017

As always, Jen did an amazing job. We went to Key West to get married and were very torn about where to stay. We decided on Southern Most and Jen recommended that we stay at the Le Mar House on the Southernmost property. She knows me well! We had the most beautiful room right on the beach and it made for great wedding pictures. People were constantly pointing to the room saying that they wanted to stay there and the photographer was blown away by how nice it was. To top it off, on our wedding day, champagne and chocolate covered strawberries showed up from Jen. She never disappoints! Thanks Jen!
    -Karey and Amber

Sent on 03/19/2017

Tony · Married on 11/12/2016

My wife and I were so pleased speaking and meeting Diane to help guide us with our travel plans. Our experience working with her and our trip were both excellent. We could not have picked a better agent to help us.

Sent on 11/22/2016
  • User7425968 · event on 11/11/2016

We were looking for a small, intimate location to celebrate my 66th birthday. Jennifer found this lovely, quiet all-inclusive for us, it was perfect.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Tracy · Married on 11/05/2016

My husband and I used Absolute Dream Vacations for help booking our honeymoon. We worked with Diane and she was wonderful to work with. She was very informative about the different locations and helped us through the entire process of booking, including help with booking our flights. She gave helpful suggestions without being too pushy. My husband and I felt comfortable asking her any questions, even while we were on our honeymoon. She suggested having butler service and my husband and I were glad we decided to have that service, as it helped to make our honeymoon extra special. Diane and Absolute Dream Vacations was wonderful to work with and we would highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Daniel · Married on 10/22/2016

Everything was wonderful. Cathy went above and beyond to get us a good deal on flights, resort, etc.!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Chad · Married on 10/15/2016

I'd highly recommend Absolute Dream Vacations and ask directly for Cathy Collier. We were nervous about planning all the in's and out's of our Maui, HI vacation, but Cathy quickly put our fears to rest. Not only were we set up for success in every part of the trip (hotel, travel, sight-seeing), we also had a few Cathy surprises along the way! Cathy and the ADV team will be our new go-to for travel.

Sent on 01/10/2017

Charnita · event on 10/06/2016

I used Absolute Dream Vacations for my honeymoon. My travel agent, Catherine Parks really did an outstanding job. We went to San Juan, Puerto Rico. She had a driver pick us up at the airport for first class service to the hotel. The hotel she booked us was awesome and gave food credits everyday.

Sent on 05/11/2017

J · Married on 10/01/2016

Working with Cathy Collier was truly a 1st Class Experience. I told her exactly the type of honeymoon that we were looking for and she was able to provide a full experience from brochures to actual pictures of the hotel/resort that we had chosen. It was wonderful and I highly recommend using her and Absolute Dream Vacations!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Jenette · Married on 07/19/2016

Jennifer Gabriel of Absolute Dream Vacations, did a wonderful job ensuring that my family had a grand vacation. She is very detailed and everything that was described plus more was available. Me and my family are very pleased. It was our first visit to Cancun, Mexico. We stayed at the all-inclusive Finest Playa Mujeres (not sure if I spelled it correctly). We were treated as King, Queen and prince. The place is beautiful, the service is excellent, the place is kept awesomely clean and everyone there seemed to want to ensure that we were very pleased everyday. It was beautiful! Thanks Jennifer and Absolute Dream Vacations. Jenette.

Sent on 08/04/2016

Stephanie · Married on 05/21/2016

Katherine from Absolute Dream Vacation was the best! She was so easy to work with and coordinated all of our travel arrangements (and our 40 guest) for our destination wedding. We were able to make a deposit and pay off the trip in payments (which is an added bonus). She handled the group code also to make sure we got the group benefits through our resort. She arranged all the transfers to and from the airport, added airfare to our packages when it became available. She even set up a certain night for everone to pick up their documents and went over all details and answered questions. This was awesome because a lot of my guest were first time travelers and it took a lot of pressure off me to answer everyones travel questions. She went above and beyond and I would highly recommend this place for any travel needs...

Sent on 06/10/2016

S · Married on 10/01/2015

I would say yes! Use Absolute Dream Vacations. They are responsive, knowledgeable and will always steer you in the right direction.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Jennifer did a fantastic job in helping us pick the best package for our honeymoon to St. Lucia! It was our first time ever going to the Caribbean and staying at an all inclusive resort so we wanted to make sure the best advice was given to us. Glad we found Jennifer! She was able to find us the best deals within our budget and saved us a lot of time and headache of trying to find decent flights to St. Lucia. That can be a pain. Thanks Jenn!!!

Sent on 08/10/2015
  • jola.d.wedding

Laurie · Married on 10/13/2012

Our sandals st lucia honeymoon was awesome!!!!!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Lindsay · Married on 06/16/2012

My destination wedding wouldn't have been what it was without my favorite travel agent!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Diane was a great travel agent for our honeymoon to Ireland! She had a lot of knowledge about Ireland and did research in terms of where the best places were to stay. All the locations were wonderful and we had a great trip. The cost was just what we were looking for and it was a great trip all around! We will definitely book another trip through Diane D at Absolute Dream Vacations next time we travel.

Sent on 05/23/2013

Laura · Married on 10/23/2011

To me, one the most important parts of my travel experience is the reassurance that someone has my best interest at heart before, during and after my trip. I am new to travel and I love it, but I do get travel anxiety. However, I have found that using Absolute Dream Vacations put me completely at ease. I know I got the best deal, best recommendations, and the best agent looking out for me while I was away. If you want a stress-free getaway from planning to return, there is just no better team of experienced agents to put your trip in the hands of. Do yourself a favor and let them handle everything for you!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Dave · Married on 10/01/2011

Diane set us up with the perfect honeymoon. She gave us great advice and even saved us money. She even sent us a small present while on our honeymoon! I highly recomend her.

Sent on 10/14/2011

Courtney · Married on 09/24/2011

Karen was great!! She helped us decide our honeymoon destination by providing us several options and helping us narrow down what we were looking for. She had constant communication at ALL times of the day!! On her own vacation she was even asking Sandals questions involving our honeymoon gift registry. She is highly recommended!!

Sent on 10/03/2011

Ashley · Married on 07/17/2010

Very knowledgeable! Tons of information and lots of great recommendations! Always constant communication and very friendly! Would recommend for sure!

Sent on 08/04/2010

Bill · Married on 06/05/2010

We used Absolute Dream Vacations to plan our honeymoon to Montego Bay, Jamaica. We highly recommend this travel agency. Diane is wonderful!!

Sent on 07/13/2010