Absolute DJ Entertainment Reviews

139 | Sayville, NY

139 Reviews for Absolute DJ Entertainment

139 Absolute DJ Entertainment Reviews

Kelly · Married on 10/04/2018

We had TQ (DJ) and Kevin (MC) for our wedding. They were both amazing. Kevin was a gem on the phone prior to the ceremony to review what we wanted and to go over any last minute details.
    Day of: they arrived and set up early. They had a very good read on the crowd and we're able to play songs to get everyone up and dancing. So many of our guests commented on how great the song choices were.
    They were exceedingly professional and ran certain requests by me if they felt that was needed.
    I would absolutely use them again

Sarah · Married on 09/21/2018

Absolutely amazing! My wedding was so much fun because of this group. When they say they aren’t the obnoxious type DJs they are totally right. The music was not too loud like it usually is at weddings it was perfect. I highly recommend this group for your wedding!

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2018

We LOVE absolute entertainment! From the moment we met them at a wedding showcase, everyone at Absolute was extremely friendly and helpful. For our wedding, we got the white DJ blizzard booth, a DJ and MC, and a percussionist. Rob "Frizz" was our MC and he is the best! From booking with him, to finalizing all of our details and him MCing our event, Rob was always very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. He made sure that our wedding went exactly how we envisioned it, all the music we wanted to hear was played, and our guests had a great time. CJ was our DJ, and he was great! He played the style of music that we like and was so friendly. He played a great variety of genres, and even got my 90 year old grandmother dancing! Jared was our percussionist, and he rocked all night long! Our guests were so impressed by our percussionist and loved that we got to play the drums for a song. We love absolute entertainment, thank you for everything!

James · Married on 09/08/2018

My daughter sweet 16, was party was made wonderful by the music, and the Mc, and the whole crew at abolute entertainment and dj services. Great job,

Deanna · Married on 09/08/2018

Everything was great. From meeting with Rob and him going over everything start to finish all the way up to a couple days before when he, again, went over everything with me and the exact music I wanted. The wedding day was amazing and my guests loved the music.

Laura · Married on 08/25/2018

From start to finish, Absolute was a pleasure to work with and gave us exactly what we had asked for. All night, people were up and dancing - even during meal time, the dance floor wasn't empty. We are still hearing compliments about how great the DJ was. They managed to hit all of our requests along with playing solid choices of their own. We were very particular in our music choices and wanted to avoid a lot of the cliches - we had a veeeeeeery long "do not play" list. Instead of fighting us on it, they found a way to make it work and were able to play a huge variety so that no one even noticed that the usual picks were missing. Kevin was our emcee and made the entire night run smoothly. We also had a sax player for cocktail hour and he was incredible and definitely set a really fun vibe. He asked for our tastes in advance so that he could provide the best entertainment as well.

Lisa · Married on 08/18/2018

We used Brett from Absolute for our wedding on 8/13/17 and he exceeded our expectations. He was so patient with us while we worked through the music and the schedule of events and impromptu speeches. He played everything he said he would and helped to keep the party going. We can't wait to use him again! Thanks Brett!

Katora · Married on 07/21/2018

T.Q hands down the best Dj. He played all the right music when it was time. Our MC Christian got everyone involved. You can't go wrong with this company. Prices were great. They let me use my own gobo. I am very glad I wore comfortable shoes, because I didn't want to get off of the dance floor.

Alyssa · Married on 07/21/2018

Absolute was recommended by our wedding venue. We worked with Rob and Alex, and they were awesome! Rob took the time to get to know us, our music style, and he made us feel comfortable with the schedule of how the evening would progress. Everyone was out dancing for the whole party, and we had a blast! We would definitely recommend Absolute Entertainment!

Nicole · Married on 07/08/2018

Rob and TQ were GREAT. Working with them before the wedding was a breeze. Super easy to get in touch with, they made planning everything simple. The prep work before the wedding made our wedding day girl incredibly smoothly. Rob and TQ played the perfect mix of all our favorite music. Our whole party was on the dance floor from beginning to end. Everyone has been telling me how much fun they had at our wedding and the music/mc was a biggg part of that. I recommend absolute entertainment to everyone I speak with that will be getting married in the future. They are simply the best!!

Kerry · Married on 06/22/2018

I highly reccomend Absolute DJ company for any event. We used them in June for our wedding and they were absolutely fantastic!! Rick was our MC and he kept the crowd alive the whole night. They played all the songs as requested and kept the music jamming all night long !! Recently, our photos came out and the pictures of people on the dance floor were endless!! Everyone had so much fun and all ages were up dancing all night !! Very impressed with Absolute! All I wanted was our music to awesome that night and they highly succeeded!!!

Absolute DJ Entertainment 1

Danielle · Married on 05/27/2018

Friendly and professional! Rob and T.Q. we're the MC and DJ at our Giorgios wedding. Our guests danced all night and keep talking about the great music that was played!

Jenna · Married on 05/26/2018

What an amazing day thanks to Absolute Entertainment. Brett was the most amazing MC, and really made the day so perfect. The music selection process was a breeze and their website made it super easy. Brett called me the week of the wedding and confirmed all the details. We had a day time wedding and were afraid no one was going to dance, but the guys at Absolute made sure we had a great time. The music was fabulous. Everyone was raving about it. The photo booth was a lot of fun too! We just got the CD of all the photo booth images in the mail within a week of our wedding. Definitely get the white DJ booth, looks fabulous. And the MR. & MRS. and LOVE, light up signs looked amazing as well. I would highly recommend them!!

Nicole · Married on 05/18/2018

Absolute Entertainment was great to work with. Scott was our MC and Rick was our DJ. We spoke with Scott before the wedding and he really captured everything we were hoping for. We loved the music and the upbeat vibe. We got numerous compliments on the music at our wedding. We got uplighting around the room from Absolute and it really made a difference. We also had the Superbooth photo booth which all our guests absolutely loved. It was a fun twist on the traditional photo booth and got everyone more into the action.

Amanda · Married on 05/05/2018

Absolutely perfect. Our emcee John called us a few days before the wedding to go over our worksheet and to confirm all of the songs we picked. And boy, did we pick some weird ones. Even for a wedding as far off the beaten path as our own, John and Absolute did an amazing job at picking songs to fill the space in between our weird requests. Often, a DJs presence at a wedding can be fine at best, and annoying at worst. Absolute completely bucks that trend. Everyone was so kind and professional, it truly seemed like they were reading our minds the entire time. We had even forgotten to request the point in which we’d like them to start our entrance song, and they nailed that without us even asking. I cannot recommend them enough for their professionalism, courteousness, and song choices.

Anastasia · Married on 03/03/2018

These guys were amazing…. they kept the party going!!! From meeting Kevin, the owner, at our first appointment to the day of our wedding with our MC Brett and our DJ T.Q. who made sure that all aspects of our day would be perfect.

Kevin was very patient and explained all options available and never made us feel pushed or rushed. His office showroom is very helpful in seeing all types of photo booths, marquee signs, lighting, etc.

The MC Brett called us a few days prior to go over our lists and to make sure he had all name pronunciations correct and explained how the evening would go. He also made it a point to understand our ethnic related requests to which they executed perfectly.

In conclusion, this was a special day for us and we felt that Absolute Entertainment exceeded our expectations and made sure all our guests had a great time!

• Marissa

Marissa · Married on 12/16/2017

From the first email exchange to signing the contract; everything went as perfect as possible. We met with Josh and loved him so much, we requested him for our wedding. Absolute is an amazing company, they make the entire experience a breeze!

Natalie · Married on 12/09/2017

They are the best! Our guests are still talking about how great they were from our wedding on 12/9. We had John as DJ and tommy as MC. They were great!!! Thank you to absolute <3

• Laura

Laura · Married on 11/17/2017

Absolute Entertainment went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding! Scott was our MC and Tommy was our DJ. They were both professional and kept the evening going smoothly. A few days before our wedding, Scott contacted me to review our musical preferences and the vibe we were hoping to have for our wedding. He listened to all our requests and this duo nailed it! Our dance floor was packed all night long; they knew exactly what songs to play and read our crowd perfectly. At the end of the night, our guests called out for one more song, and they obliged which we absolutely appreciated. Thanks so much to Absolute Entertainment to helping make our wedding everything we wanted! We highly recommend using them for your wedding!

Nicole · Married on 10/22/2017

I used Absolute Entertainment's services for my wedding this past October. I cannot say enough great things about them. They walked me through how my day was going to go, they were very responsive to all my questions and their online song picking tool was great. I had Brett as my MC, CJ as my DJ, Curtis played the sax and Jared played the drums. Brett called me a week before to go over all my song choices and how the day would go. They were all absolutely amazing, everything went flawlessly, they played every song I chose and my guests were raving about how the live sax & drums were awesome. Curtis was all over the dance floor and I think my mom fell a little in love with him! They made everything easy & stress free and Brett checked in with me periodically to make sure everything was how I wanted it. ! I cannot recommend their services enough!

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2017

My wedding was amazing b/c of Absolute Entertainment!! MC John & DJ TQ made Giorgio's rock the night away!! My 99 year old grandmother was even on the dance floor. Everyone had a great time & so many people were on the dance floor. My husband that doesn't dance, at all blow my mind dancing! Thank God we have this all on video!

Book them now! No questions, best company! Request John & TQ!!! John had people so amped & TQ hit up every awesome song! Guest scaring the words!! These two are the MAN!

Thanks million times!!! Much luv from Dr & Mrs. Tenney's.

Absolute DJ Entertainment 2

Michele · Married on 09/23/2017

I originally booked with them in May of 2016, I didn’t get married until September 2017. I fell in love with them at the Bellport Countey club and when it came to the day of my wedding they were phenomenal. Didn’t miss a beat and ensured both my husband and I were happy with everything the entire day. We had genres we didn’t want played which they handled 100% when it was requested. The Super Photobooth was the biggest hit and I can’t wait to get all the pictures back!

Absolute DJ Entertainment 3

Nick · Married on 08/05/2017

We booked Absolute Entertainment for our wedding at the Bellport Country club in August 2017. The music for our reception was extremely important to us because we knew our guests would be on the dance floor. We couldn’t have been happier with our choice in Absolute Entertainment. Their music survey was extremely thorough and made us feel confident that our MC and DJ would know what music we wanted to hear on our wedding day. MC Paul and DJ TQ were outstanding. Paul was extremely professional and discussed our reception with us in detail prior to our wedding day. He made us feel comfortable and kept the party going and our guests dancing. DJ TQ studied our music survey and played all of the songs we wanted to hear. We have a diverse taste in music, but DJ TQ blended our playlist perfectly. Our guests told us that they have never been to a wedding with so much dancing, and that is exactly what we wanted. Thank you MC Paul, DJ TQ and the entire Absolute Entertainment team for making our wedding a night to remember. Thank you!!!

-Megan and Nick

• Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 08/04/2017

Can't say enough good things about Absolute Entertainment!!! They were the DJ at our August wedding. They have you fill out a questionnaire prior to the event that helps them get to know what type of music you like and want to hear, and exactly what you DO NOT want. (I can say, I didn't hear a single song that I didn't like!) They expertly read the room and kept the excitement going the whole time. The DJ's song choices were perfect, our MC was AWESOME! I am so glad I trusted them with my wedding. It could not have gone any better!!!

They also provided the photo booth for the event and everyone loved it!

Absolute DJ Entertainment 4