Absolute DJ Entertainment Reviews

156 Reviews for Absolute DJ Entertainment

• Grace

Grace · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Amazing!

Absolutely amazing! Our wedding day would not have been complete without Absolute Entertainment. We told them what we wanted and they executed it to perfection. Everyone was dancing all night! Our MC was Vito and he was AMAZING! He made us his priority for the night. Always making sure we were happy and everything was perfect. Music is something you worry about before your big day. Did you pick the right song, the right DJ? I can tell you that you cannot go wrong with Absolute Entertainment!

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Amelia

Amelia Swan · Married on 03/07/2020

Easy to work with, amazing DJ

We used Absolute Entertainment for our ceremony and cocktail hour music (string trio) and our reception music (DJ). The night of the wedding and the days after, we received TONS of compliments on the music from guests of all ages. Our DJ Jon kept the party going the entire time - I have never seen so many people on the dance floor throughout a wedding before. Absolute Entertainment was extremely easy to work with - we communicated via email and replies were always very easy, and they accommodated all of my millions of questions.

Sent on 03/18/2020
  • Lara

Lara Bencic · Married on 02/22/2020

Best DJ and MC

Absolutely amazing! My husband was extra picky with music but they were above and beyond helpful and understanding what he wants! People were all night dancing and still talking how we had an amazing DJ and MC! Giving huge credit to our MC for pronunciation of my family’s name and my MOH. (European) He nailed it!
    Thank you for everything!

Sent on 03/02/2020

Absolute DJ Entertainment's reply:

Hi Lara, thank you so much for letting us be apart of your special day! We had a great time, and we're very happy you and your guests enjoyed yourselves!
  • Sara

Sara and Brett · Married on 12/01/2019

6 out of 5 stars.

What an incredible experience.

I can't even fully put into words how incredibly impressed we were with Vito and Cliff from Absolute Entertainment. Vito was so professional and so on-point with everything. He worked with us before-hand to confirm the vibe and and helped make our day that much more special. Vito absolutely nailed what we were going for, helped keep the dance floor going the entire time, and perfectly balanced the vibe we wanted without making it about him (which I've seen DJ's at other weddings do). I can't even put into words how happy we are with Vito and Cliff's performance. Vito checked-in with us throughout the day/night to make sure everything was PERFECT, just the way we wanted it, and helped coordinate the timing of the best man and maid of honor speeches. Cliff perfectly nailed the timing of a unique request of 3 cut-songs for the mother/groom dance. If I could give 6 stars, I would. We are so grateful to Absolute Entertainment LI for helping make our day better than we even could have expected.

Best Regards, Brett & Sara Rosenfeld

Sent on 12/03/2019

Jenna · Married on 11/22/2019

beyond our expectations !

My husband and I could not say enough amazing things about Absolute and neither could our guest. They were easy to work with from the very beginning. I had met with Rob who went over all the packages, showed a video clip of his team at our venue, reviewed how the day would look, gave some suggestions and answered all my questions. It was easy and I felt from the very beginning they were the right fit for our wedding. We had also met them at our showcase and out of all the DJs there the Absolute staff were the most personable, engaging and lively guys. As our wedding was approaching I had reached out just to review and was informed not to worry my MC would be contacting me closer to the wedding to review all details. Their client forms made it easy to complete from home reviewing at our leisure the type of music we wanted to hear. Our MC was Jon and our DJ was Scott. They were AMAZING, they killed it !!! Jon and I reviewed all our forms and again went over what the day would look like. Their energy and music choices had us out on the dance floor all night. And I have to give a big thanks to Jon, he captured one of my favorite photos of my husband and I in front of their LOVE marquee letters as the night was ending. The only photo I was able to snag from anyone was the one Jon took and added to their Instagram story so THANK YOU JON !!! He also recommended the white booth as I had originally chosen the standard booth, if they recommended this upgrade take their advice it made such a difference and I am grateful it was offered to me at the last minute. You will have the night of your life with Absolute. Thank you all for making it such a memorable and fun night !!

Sent on 12/24/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Di Diego · Married on 11/09/2019

Absolute-ly Fantastic!

From the start we worked with Rob, who was our MC. The whole experience was very relaxed and collaborative. Rob helped us understand our options, reviewed all song selections, and the night of the wedding, helped keep the crowd up on their feet! The music was great and so many guests made a point of saying what a great job the DJ did. We are so happy we went with Absolute- they really were fantastic!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Julie Fried · Married on 10/26/2019

Great job!

Rob, the MC, was amazing. He understood what type of music we liked and helped keep everyone on the dance floor.

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 10/06/2019

If you want to dance all night long, book with Absolute!!!!

I can’t even begin to describe how amazing Absolute made our reception. We felt like we were being taken care of from the very beginning. We filled out the very easy to use online forms and Rob absolutely killed it!! Every single song he played was awesome bland had people on the floor all night long. Our guests had so much fun that they were chanting for one more song at the very end of the night! Nobody wanted to stop dancing! We didn’t have an extensive do not play list, but there wasn’t one song Rob played that we did not love, it was almost like he was reading our minds on what kind of music to play! Seriously, book with absolute you will not regret it!!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica & Rich Ryan · Married on 09/29/2019

They know how to party!

Wow! They say the DJ makes the party and this company did just that. From day one they were responsive and professional and to finish the day off Tom was awesome with music selection to creating a party atmosphere. We also rented the lighted LOVE sign from them which was a huge hit!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Mary-Kate · Married on 07/06/2019

So much fun and exactly what we wanted!

Absolute Entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding. They had the guests up and dancing the entire time. I loved that their process of planning the music prior to the big day, you really get to show them the type of music you want to hear throughout the night. What’s more is that they listen to what you want!!! Everything they played at our wedding was great. Christian was our MC and he was so friendly and not at all over bearing. He did a fantastic job getting everyone up on the dance floor and keeping the party going, which was what we wanted. Anthony did an amazing job with the playlist. We wanted fun 80s, 90s, and 2000s music throughout the night with some rock n’ roll and that’s exactly what we got! Our two biggest requests was that there wasn’t a lull in the music, we wanted the dancing constantly going, and that no hardcore rap was played. They made both happen!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2019

This DJ Team was the Best!!!!

what an Absolutely Amazing team to work with! We are soooo happy with how everything came together for our wedding. The personalized Batman logo on the floor, the zap photos, the Sparklers, Photo Montage, the Love Letters, and of course all of the Music. We initially met with Kevin who runs the show and knows his stuff! We felt super happy that we went with them then and now that our wedding is over we are so thankful that we decided to go with Absolute. Brett, Rick, Lucas and Sal were so awesome to work with. Brett was super organized and went over everything with us start to finish and had great recommendations. Rick added some special Batman stuff on the TVs for us to surprise my husband and he was so thrilled. Plus the music was spot on to exactly what we wanted. Lucas took such beautiful zap photos and we are so happy we decided to do the zap photos. Sal had the lights and the sparklers working with the beats and it all looked so cohesive and put together. We could not have asked for a better team! The dance floor was hopping all night long!!!!! Plus my husband wanted breakdancing and Absolute delivered! The energy from the breakdancing was incredible and got all of our friends and family moving on that dance floor!!!!!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2019

Kept the party going!

We had Dan as our DJ and AJ as our MC and they were both fantastic! Dan’s playlist nailed exactly the kind of music we wanted played, and AJ was the perfect MC- funny, entertaining, and kept the party moving without being overbearing or making the reception his personal showtime. I can’t rave about absolute and Dan & AJ enough! They also played music for our cocktail hour, which was a perfect playlist of nice background music.

Sent on 05/12/2019

April · Married on 04/06/2019

Professional, Reliable, and Affordable DJ

I chose Absolute for my April 2019 wedding because my brother used them for his wedding in June 2009 -- 10 years later and they did not disappoint! They handled the contract seamlessly and Alby, our DJ, was amazing on the actual day. I highly recommend Absolute to other couples who are getting married.

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie m · Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Absolute entertainment made my wedding absolutely incredible on 3.23.19 we had TQ as our dj and Carlo was our MC and willie was in charge of of violin music for the ceremony.. all amazing they were so helpful and accommodating all night! Communication was perfect before hand and I had no worries the day if the wedding hands down one of my favorite vendors I worked with! From first meeting they were incredible, so professional and prepared everything was black and white in the contract I had no confusion and no problems with them! The dance floor was barely empty and they really made our wedding amazing!! Highly recommend them!!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Kelly · Married on 10/04/2018

We had TQ (DJ) and Kevin (MC) for our wedding. They were both amazing. Kevin was a gem on the phone prior to the ceremony to review what we wanted and to go over any last minute details.
    Day of: they arrived and set up early. They had a very good read on the crowd and we're able to play songs to get everyone up and dancing. So many of our guests commented on how great the song choices were.
    They were exceedingly professional and ran certain requests by me if they felt that was needed.
    I would absolutely use them again

Sent on 10/07/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/21/2018

Absolutely amazing! My wedding was so much fun because of this group. When they say they aren’t the obnoxious type DJs they are totally right. The music was not too loud like it usually is at weddings it was perfect. I highly recommend this group for your wedding!

Sent on 09/22/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2018

We LOVE absolute entertainment! From the moment we met them at a wedding showcase, everyone at Absolute was extremely friendly and helpful. For our wedding, we got the white DJ blizzard booth, a DJ and MC, and a percussionist. Rob "Frizz" was our MC and he is the best! From booking with him, to finalizing all of our details and him MCing our event, Rob was always very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. He made sure that our wedding went exactly how we envisioned it, all the music we wanted to hear was played, and our guests had a great time. CJ was our DJ, and he was great! He played the style of music that we like and was so friendly. He played a great variety of genres, and even got my 90 year old grandmother dancing! Jared was our percussionist, and he rocked all night long! Our guests were so impressed by our percussionist and loved that we got to play the drums for a song. We love absolute entertainment, thank you for everything!

Sent on 09/27/2018

James · Married on 09/08/2018

My daughter sweet 16, was party was made wonderful by the music, and the Mc, and the whole crew at abolute entertainment and dj services. Great job,

Sent on 09/20/2018

Deanna · Married on 09/08/2018

Everything was great. From meeting with Rob and him going over everything start to finish all the way up to a couple days before when he, again, went over everything with me and the exact music I wanted. The wedding day was amazing and my guests loved the music.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Laura · Married on 08/25/2018

From start to finish, Absolute was a pleasure to work with and gave us exactly what we had asked for. All night, people were up and dancing - even during meal time, the dance floor wasn't empty. We are still hearing compliments about how great the DJ was. They managed to hit all of our requests along with playing solid choices of their own. We were very particular in our music choices and wanted to avoid a lot of the cliches - we had a veeeeeeery long "do not play" list. Instead of fighting us on it, they found a way to make it work and were able to play a huge variety so that no one even noticed that the usual picks were missing. Kevin was our emcee and made the entire night run smoothly. We also had a sax player for cocktail hour and he was incredible and definitely set a really fun vibe. He asked for our tastes in advance so that he could provide the best entertainment as well.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Lisa · Married on 08/18/2018

We used Brett from Absolute for our wedding on 8/13/17 and he exceeded our expectations. He was so patient with us while we worked through the music and the schedule of events and impromptu speeches. He played everything he said he would and helped to keep the party going. We can't wait to use him again! Thanks Brett!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Katora · Married on 07/21/2018

T.Q hands down the best Dj. He played all the right music when it was time. Our MC Christian got everyone involved. You can't go wrong with this company. Prices were great. They let me use my own gobo. I am very glad I wore comfortable shoes, because I didn't want to get off of the dance floor.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Alyssa · Married on 07/21/2018

Absolute was recommended by our wedding venue. We worked with Rob and Alex, and they were awesome! Rob took the time to get to know us, our music style, and he made us feel comfortable with the schedule of how the evening would progress. Everyone was out dancing for the whole party, and we had a blast! We would definitely recommend Absolute Entertainment!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Nicole · Married on 07/08/2018

Rob and TQ were GREAT. Working with them before the wedding was a breeze. Super easy to get in touch with, they made planning everything simple. The prep work before the wedding made our wedding day girl incredibly smoothly. Rob and TQ played the perfect mix of all our favorite music. Our whole party was on the dance floor from beginning to end. Everyone has been telling me how much fun they had at our wedding and the music/mc was a biggg part of that. I recommend absolute entertainment to everyone I speak with that will be getting married in the future. They are simply the best!!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Kerry · Married on 06/22/2018

I highly reccomend Absolute DJ company for any event. We used them in June for our wedding and they were absolutely fantastic!! Rick was our MC and he kept the crowd alive the whole night. They played all the songs as requested and kept the music jamming all night long !! Recently, our photos came out and the pictures of people on the dance floor were endless!! Everyone had so much fun and all ages were up dancing all night !! Very impressed with Absolute! All I wanted was our music to awesome that night and they highly succeeded!!!

Sent on 07/18/2018