130 Reviews for Absolute DJ Entertainment

Uplighting (8)
Photobooth (5)
Bilingual MC (1)
130 Absolute DJ Entertainment Reviews

We used Brett from Absolute for our wedding on 8/13/17 and he exceeded our expectations. He was so patient with us while we worked through the music and the schedule of events and impromptu speeches. He played everything he said he would and helped to keep the party going. We can't wait to use him again! Thanks Brett!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/18/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rob and TQ were GREAT. Working with them before the wedding was a breeze. Super easy to get in touch with, they made planning everything simple. The prep work before the wedding made our wedding day girl incredibly smoothly. Rob and TQ played the perfect mix of all our favorite music. Our whole party was on the dance floor from beginning to end. Everyone has been telling me how much fun they had at our wedding and the music/mc was a biggg part of that. I recommend absolute entertainment to everyone I speak with that will be getting married in the future. They are simply the best!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I highly reccomend Absolute DJ company for any event. We used them in June for our wedding and they were absolutely fantastic!! Rick was our MC and he kept the crowd alive the whole night. They played all the songs as requested and kept the music jamming all night long !! Recently, our photos came out and the pictures of people on the dance floor were endless!! Everyone had so much fun and all ages were up dancing all night !! Very impressed with Absolute! All I wanted was our music to awesome that night and they highly succeeded!!!

Profile Picture Kerry, 6/22/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting, MC

Friendly and professional! Rob and T.Q. we're the MC and DJ at our Giorgios wedding. Our guests danced all night and keep talking about the great music that was played!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

What an amazing day thanks to Absolute Entertainment. Brett was the most amazing MC, and really made the day so perfect. The music selection process was a breeze and their website made it super easy. Brett called me the week of the wedding and confirmed all the details. We had a day time wedding and were afraid no one was going to dance, but the guys at Absolute made sure we had a great time. The music was fabulous. Everyone was raving about it. The photo booth was a lot of fun too! We just got the CD of all the photo booth images in the mail within a week of our wedding. Definitely get the white DJ booth, looks fabulous. And the MR. & MRS. and LOVE, light up signs looked amazing as well. I would highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, MC

Absolute Entertainment was great to work with. Scott was our MC and Rick was our DJ. We spoke with Scott before the wedding and he really captured everything we were hoping for. We loved the music and the upbeat vibe. We got numerous compliments on the music at our wedding. We got uplighting around the room from Absolute and it really made a difference. We also had the Superbooth photo booth which all our guests absolutely loved. It was a fun twist on the traditional photo booth and got everyone more into the action.

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/18/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting, Liability Insurance, MC

Absolutely perfect. Our emcee John called us a few days before the wedding to go over our worksheet and to confirm all of the songs we picked. And boy, did we pick some weird ones. Even for a wedding as far off the beaten path as our own, John and Absolute did an amazing job at picking songs to fill the space in between our weird requests. Often, a DJs presence at a wedding can be fine at best, and annoying at worst. Absolute completely bucks that trend. Everyone was so kind and professional, it truly seemed like they were reading our minds the entire time. We had even forgotten to request the point in which we’d like them to start our entrance song, and they nailed that without us even asking. I cannot recommend them enough for their professionalism, courteousness, and song choices.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/5/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance, MC, Uplighting

These guys were amazing…. they kept the party going!!! From meeting Kevin, the owner, at our first appointment to the day of our wedding with our MC Brett and our DJ T.Q. who made sure that all aspects of our day would be perfect.

Kevin was very patient and explained all options available and never made us feel pushed or rushed. His office showroom is very helpful in seeing all types of photo booths, marquee signs, lighting, etc.

The MC Brett called us a few days prior to go over our lists and to make sure he had all name pronunciations correct and explained how the evening would go. He also made it a point to understand our ethnic related requests to which they executed perfectly.

In conclusion, this was a special day for us and we felt that Absolute Entertainment exceeded our expectations and made sure all our guests had a great time!

Profile Picture Anastasia, 3/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

From the first email exchange to signing the contract; everything went as perfect as possible. We met with Josh and loved him so much, we requested him for our wedding. Absolute is an amazing company, they make the entire experience a breeze!

Profile Picture Marissa, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

They are the best! Our guests are still talking about how great they were from our wedding on 12/9. We had John as DJ and tommy as MC. They were great!!! Thank you to absolute

Profile Picture Natalie, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Absolute Entertainment went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding! Scott was our MC and Tommy was our DJ. They were both professional and kept the evening going smoothly. A few days before our wedding, Scott contacted me to review our musical preferences and the vibe we were hoping to have for our wedding. He listened to all our requests and this duo nailed it! Our dance floor was packed all night long; they knew exactly what songs to play and read our crowd perfectly. At the end of the night, our guests called out for one more song, and they obliged which we absolutely appreciated. Thanks so much to Absolute Entertainment to helping make our wedding everything we wanted! We highly recommend using them for your wedding!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/17/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance, MC, Uplighting

I used Absolute Entertainment's services for my wedding this past October. I cannot say enough great things about them. They walked me through how my day was going to go, they were very responsive to all my questions and their online song picking tool was great. I had Brett as my MC, CJ as my DJ, Curtis played the sax and Jared played the drums. Brett called me a week before to go over all my song choices and how the day would go. They were all absolutely amazing, everything went flawlessly, they played every song I chose and my guests were raving about how the live sax & drums were awesome. Curtis was all over the dance floor and I think my mom fell a little in love with him! They made everything easy & stress free and Brett checked in with me periodically to make sure everything was how I wanted it. ! I cannot recommend their services enough!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: MC

My wedding was amazing b/c of Absolute Entertainment!! MC John & DJ TQ made Giorgio's rock the night away!! My 99 year old grandmother was even on the dance floor. Everyone had a great time & so many people were on the dance floor. My husband that doesn't dance, at all blow my mind dancing! Thank God we have this all on video!

Book them now! No questions, best company! Request John & TQ!!! John had people so amped & TQ hit up every awesome song! Guest scaring the words!! These two are the MAN!

Thanks million times!!! Much luv from Dr & Mrs. Tenney's.

Photo for Absolute DJ Entertainment Review - MC John & DJ T.Q.
These guys are amazing!
Profile Picture Jessica, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I originally booked with them in May of 2016, I didn’t get married until September 2017. I fell in love with them at the Bellport Countey club and when it came to the day of my wedding they were phenomenal. Didn’t miss a beat and ensured both my husband and I were happy with everything the entire day. We had genres we didn’t want played which they handled 100% when it was requested. The Super Photobooth was the biggest hit and I can’t wait to get all the pictures back!

Profile Picture Michele, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, MC

We booked Absolute Entertainment for our wedding at the Bellport Country club in August 2017. The music for our reception was extremely important to us because we knew our guests would be on the dance floor. We couldn’t have been happier with our choice in Absolute Entertainment. Their music survey was extremely thorough and made us feel confident that our MC and DJ would know what music we wanted to hear on our wedding day. MC Paul and DJ TQ were outstanding. Paul was extremely professional and discussed our reception with us in detail prior to our wedding day. He made us feel comfortable and kept the party going and our guests dancing. DJ TQ studied our music survey and played all of the songs we wanted to hear. We have a diverse taste in music, but DJ TQ blended our playlist perfectly. Our guests told us that they have never been to a wedding with so much dancing, and that is exactly what we wanted. Thank you MC Paul, DJ TQ and the entire Absolute Entertainment team for making our wedding a night to remember. Thank you!!!

-Megan and Nick

Profile Picture Nick, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Can't say enough good things about Absolute Entertainment!!! They were the DJ at our August wedding. They have you fill out a questionnaire prior to the event that helps them get to know what type of music you like and want to hear, and exactly what you DO NOT want. (I can say, I didn't hear a single song that I didn't like!) They expertly read the room and kept the excitement going the whole time. The DJ's song choices were perfect, our MC was AWESOME! I am so glad I trusted them with my wedding. It could not have gone any better!!!

They also provided the photo booth for the event and everyone loved it!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 8/4/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Photobooth

For our wedding on July 29, 2017, my husband and I went with Jon Suarez from AbsoluteDJs. We were so happy that he agreed to sit down with us in advance of the wedding to help meld our vision to reality. He had so many good ideas, and it made us more excited for our wedding than ever. Prior to the wedding, I had many changes to our online submissions of songs--I had a lot of ideas, and I was unsure whether Jon would be able to fit them cohesively into the wedding, and not only did he do it to my satisfaction, it was better than I could have planned. Jon very discretely approached me several times during the wedding, in order to update me as to what was going on and what was going to happen next, etc. it gave me a huge boost of confidence to know that my emcee had my back in every way. There was no point during which I couldn't find him, and he was bright, charming, respectful, and enterprising during the entire process. He made it work, and I would definitely work with him again. In the end, it was the little things that mattered. I asked Jon to play the recessional music the second after the officiant announced my marriage, and, sure enough, there was not a second's pause between the officiant's pronouncement and Jon's music. I know I can't get that level of attention to detail with just any emcee, and I appreciated that more than anyone could have imagined.

Profile Picture Tarah, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

I watched them at several bridal expos and they are awesome. I have them booked for my wedding July 1, 2017 and I can't wait to work with them.

Profile Picture Debbie, 7/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Do not book a DJ without seeing these guys

Profile Picture tracey, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Absolute entertainment was amazing!! We had Jon as our DJ and he was great the entire day! The best thing about him was that no matter when you emailed, called or spoke to him in person he always had a smile on his face and was always friendly. Customer service is huge for me and I judge companies based on how their employees treat you and the owner Kevin and our DJ Jon were both great. They are affordable, they offer different packages, we even had a steel drum player for our cocktail hour which was awesome! Jon was even nice enough to put a wedding mashup together for us and he worked with us day of and payed attention to our cues for when to change songs ect; He kept the volume at a respectable level at dinner and through dancing so that no one had to scream to talk to the people next to them. We all know we've been at weddings where the music is so loud that you can't hear anyone talk. We are thankful that they listened to all of our suggestions and worked with us day off even when we had to tweak things last minute. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Deanna, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance, MC

Rob was an amazing MC! They listened to every detail, when I asked to move things up a little sooner, rob handled that with our matre'd and made it happen. On top of that, he got the party going and made it last all night!! Thank you absolute for the amazing night, it truly would not have been possible without you guys!

Profile Picture Jaci , 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great service and responsiveness. You are able to choose the songs and they really work with your choice of genre. They are also very familiar with venues and have great relationships. Definitely recommend!!!!

Profile Picture Arthur, 3/25/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Absolute provided the entertainment for our wedding (3/25/17) and I can truly say every single employee that was involved with our wedding was AMAZING and they were very fairly priced. We wanted a DJ and MC with also live musicians so we decided to add percussion and saxophone which was probably the best decision we made through the entire wedding planning process. We dealt with Jon through the booking process and he walked us through every single detail without pressuring us or making us feel rushed. Brett as our MC went above and beyond by calling us the week before and spending an hour on the phone with us going over every detail from the name pronunciations of our bridal party to exactly what kind of party we were trying to have. He executed everything perfectly the night of by keeping our guests involved and making sure everything ran on smoothly and on time. TQ was our DJ and he was perfect - he played every song we chose from the list of hundreds of songs that Absolute suggests and mixed in other music from all eras to keep the party going all night. I can truly say our dance floor was packed from the first song to the last. Jared, our percussionist was amazing, he played along with every song and added such a cool element to our night. It was obvious that he takes pride in what he does and has a great time doing it! Curtis, our sax player did our cocktail hour where he played smooth jazz as background music and when he got to the reception, he totally rocked it. He was all over the dance floor interacting with our guests and perfectly playing along with whatever song TQ had going. Our guests absolutely loved him and continue to rave about the entertainment, especially Curtis. My husband and I are so happy we chose Absolute for our wedding. I cannot say enough amazing things about the company and every employee involved!!!!

Profile Picture Fran, 3/25/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Liability Insurance, MC

THE BEST! If you want specific music played at your wedding, this is the DJ vendor to go to! I absolutely love music and it was very important to me. I spoke with the MC (Scott) and knew I was in great hands. Every song I picked on their recommended music list on their website was played. I even asked if they could play some reggae music in the special instructions list and they played all my favorite hits! I was on the dance floor all night!

Profile Picture Valerie, 3/18/17, 3 Reviews