Absolute Celebrations Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Emanee
    Christina Getting married on 08/13/2023
    My husband and I were married this past May of 2013 held at Weddings by the Sea. It was a beautiful ceremony on the beach like I have always dreamed it to be. I wanted to have a photo album professionally made with specific photos blown up to fit large frames in my house. Working with such a great team at Absolute Celebrations, I was able to explain specifically what I wanted. With the help from Miriam, Fernando & their production team working so closely together, they made sure they didn’t forget any of my preferences. I couldn’t have captured more perfect memories with the love of my life and share with the world as soon as I received my photo album. They had everything airbrushed, perfectly edited all within 24hours of my wedding. Thank you for the photography, your team is amazing. I recommend Absolute Celebrations to all my friends now.
  • Jaime Narvaez
    Jaime N. Getting married on 10/03/2021

Absolute celebration

They have an awesome vibe and work around what you need. They are very helpful!!
  • Jacklyn
    Jacklyn Married on 09/10/2021
    Look no further, because Absolute Celebrations is who you need to book with! They are responsive and very professional. They coordinate services efficiently and with ease, while accommodating everyone's needs. Fernando is one of the most passionate MC's there are, he really knows how to keep the dance floor busy all night!
    I highly recommend them.

Keep doing what you are doing, you guys rock!
  • Santos
    Santos C. Married on 05/08/2021

Our Amazing wedding! 05/08/2021

What a night I will remember! Alfredo and team did an awesome job! Very detailed and very professional, he made a night for us to remeber a lifetime!
    Vanessa Married on 03/13/2021

Perfect Wedding Day!

I had seen Absolute Celebrations in action during a Bridal Expo in Northeast NJ in January 2019 and my fiancé and I were blown away with what we saw. Of course, soon after that, we booked them immediately. Our wedding was on March 13th, 2021 (we had to initially postpone bc of COVID) and I cannot say enough how much of a fantastic job both DJ Fredo and MC Angel did! Our guests raved about the music that was played and loved how Fredo and Angel brought our wedding to life with their personalities and skills (such great energy both of them brought)! We could not have asked for a more prefect day and these guys definitely made our wedding so much fun and memorable! I would 100% recommend Absolute Celebrations for all of your party/wedding needs! They will not disappoint!
  • User2321147 Recently married
    The A Celebs were amazing and I'm so glad I booked our event with them! We had an amazing night and it raised the bar for future events we want to have.

Absolute Celebrations's reply:

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are so happy that we were able to raise the bar!! :)
  • User2321154 Recently married
    The day was beautiful. Everyone including myself had a blast!! The day was more than I could have wished for!
  • Mrs. Ariza
    Carina S. Married on 10/24/2020

Awesomely awesome

From the first meeting I knew you guys were going to be the company entertainment ! The professionalism and realism is down packed and I greatly appreciate that! I am extremely excited for our big day and cant wait for you guys to rock out.
  • Mrs. Ariza
    Carina S. Married on 10/24/2020

Amazing is an understatement

What can I say? Alfredo was amazing from the start to finish. Very detailed in explaining the process, which I liked. I met the team at a bridal expo and they stood out from the get. Im so excited and I cant wait for the big day.
    Andrew F. Married on 07/31/2020

Excellent; kept everyone dancing

Hands down the best DJ/MC. Angel, Chris and Colin played all our requests and kept everyone dancing all night. There pre-wedding form helped guide the type of music for each part of the wedding. Simply amazing. Thank you to you three for helping making the wedding amazing.
  • User2260992 1+ year ago
    Fernando is definitely one of the most hardworking, dedicated, and passionate individuals I know; especially when it comes to his profession, making people happy, and doing what he loves. He has tremendous vision and ambition for making your day memorable. Nevertheless, the entire Absolute Celebrations team will provide you with a celebration of a lifetime!
  • Allison
    Allison G. Married on 04/01/2020

An absolute MUST for fun couples!

If I could give more than 5 stars I would. Choosing Absolute Celebrations, and in particular DJ Fredo, is a must for any couple concerned with their guests having the BEST time. Including DJ Fredo as part of our wedding was the single best decision we made throughout the whole process. His knowlege of music, willingness to make suggestions and ability to work the crowd is incredible. The dance floor was JUMPIN' the entire night. We had more than a few guests tells us it was the most fun wedding they've ever been to - and vendor-wise I credit that almost entirely to him. Fredo is super professional, on top of his game and so much fun to work with. We couldn't recommend him more and he'll always be an important part of our memories from that day!
  • Jackeline
    Jackeline C. Married on 01/19/2020

Absolutely phenomenal

From the moment Humberto and I started planning our wedding, we knew we had to have Alfredo as our DJ. Having come across his work on multiple occasions, I knew he would be the perfect DJ for our wedding. From the start, Alfredo was very helpful in helping us determine the type of music we would want and even recommending songs for entrances and exits when we were unsure of what to pick.
    On the day of the wedding, we met our MC, Naeem. From that moment, we knew we had a quality MC who would keep our guests excited and entertained. His energy was contagious and he had so much fun doing his job.
    Once Humberto and I sat down for our first meal, we asked Alfredo if he could keep us updated with the 49ers score as it was the NFC Championship game and my husband is a huge 49er fan. Both Alfredo and Naeem went above and beyond in letting us know the score updates as we partied the night away. Alfredo checked off every song we had as a must play and varied the genres to ensure that everyone got on the dance floor. We wanted to have a special EDM set towards the end of the night and Alfredo recommended doing the blacklight show. Every single guest was on the dance floor with white gloves during the blacklight show! As Alfredo played the songs, Naeem was on the dance floor with us hyping up the crowd. Both Alfredo and Naeem exceeded our expectations. They truly helped make our wedding a night to remember and we are so grateful for that. If you're looking for entertainment for your wedding, look no more, Alfredo and Naeem will go above and beyond for you, just how they did for us.
  • Briana
    Briana M. Married on 12/28/2019

Amzing One shop stop

We booked with absolute after seeing their energy at a bridal expo. We loved them because we got to see everyone's personality and you generally get to pick what type of vibe you want for your event. We wanted someone who could be bilingual in English and Spanish since we had a mix of both at our wedding. Everyone was amazing to work with. I especially loved our photographer David. Photos are my weakness and he just has so much talent and personality. In fact everyone and everything was amazing. From DJ to MC to photographer to videographer to Photobooth to...ROBOT. Everyone was raving about the robot. This company gets 10 out of 5 stars for me. Thank you for an amazing night!!
  • Lizetter
    Lizetter Married on 11/17/2019

DJ Fredo and MC Rafael are the best hands down!!!!

I got married in November and had the best spanish DJ and MC hands down. If you are looking for a DJ and MC that will be as dedicated to your big day look no further than DJ Fredo and MC Rafael. As a bride, I was horrified to later find out my officiant was substantially late to the venue the day of the wedding. My now husband also told me DJ Fredo was right there with my father trying to locate the officiant and reaching out to officiants he had worked with in the past just in case. He genuinely cares about his clients and his years of experience shows in times of crisis. My husband and I are truly grateful to have hired him. When it came time to party, he and MC Rafael kept us partying and dancing all day long. They are an amazing team that know how to pace your wedding perfectly and know how to truly go with the flow. I can’t thank MC Rafael enough for keeping my guests partying. He even spoke in both English and Spanish to keep my husbands family included. They truly have blown us away and have truly made us clients of theirs for years to come. If you want a DJ and MC to be as dedicated and invested in making your wedding everything you want it to be, please look no further than DJ Fredo and MC Rafael. You won’t find a better team.
  • Yolanda
    Yolanda Married on 11/02/2019

Best Experience Ever

My FH and I interviewed 5 DJs before meeting with Kelsey & Frank @,Absolute Celebrations. They were knowledgeable, flexible and attentive. What made us pick AC is because while meeting with, we felt as though we were talking to family. They met all of our needs and worked with us on the price. Best Experience Ever!
    Stellia Married on 11/02/2019

Book Them NOW!

If you're looking for a professional DJ/Entertainment Group to complete your wedding day, look no further! The team at Absolute Celebrations absolutely made our special day perfect. The attention to detail was top notch and the energy and excitement kept all of our guests on the floor the ENTIRE night. DJ Fredo and company kept everyone engaged throughout and was highly approachable with all of our special requests and accomodations! We can't recommend them enough, if you're looking for an entertainment company for your big day or ANY day, book them NOW!
  • Nikki
    Nikki R. Married on 11/01/2019

Great Vendor!

We booked Acelebs for our music and video and that were great! Angel was our MC and he made sure all of our guests were having fun and on the dance floor. His staff at the office are also very responsive. I would book them again for future events.
    Ashley Married on 09/20/2019

Absolutely amazing entertainment

Fredo was amazing!!!!!! During our whole planning phase absolute was involved with the planning forms. There was always open communication between us and them, their response time was minutes. Fredo personally made it to our planning meetings to go over the expectations the day of!!! Fast forward to the day of- Fredo was extremely resilient to changes even minutes before things happened. He even chose a song for our montage that same day. His energy and professionalism along with MC Rafael was nothing but pure greatness. We took his advice and included the black light show, anybody who was still at the wedding ended up on the dance floor. Absolute and Fredo- are a wedding must have!

As far as photographer David Aka Papi, Timothy and Leo, they were phenomenal. We opt’d into the same day edit clip and it brought everyone together to watch how the day unfolded. This company really put did themselves.
    Anel Married on 09/17/2019

Patient and talented

I would like to start this review by acknowledging that I was not the easiest bride to deal with when it came down to music. The only thing I cared about the day of my wedding was to make sure the music was to my expectations.

I have Alfredo a list of songs longer than the time allotted. I was very specific about the music selection.

Alfredo not only met but exceeded my expectations. I danced the entire time, so much that my knees hurt the next day. My only complaint is that I didn’t get to take many photos with family because the music was so good I didn’t leave the dance floor once. The few pictures I did get my hair is sweated out.

He was very patient and professional with all my demands. He even responded to me while he was on his own honeymoon, communication was great.

I highly recommend! You will not be disappointed.

• LORI
    Lori Married on 08/24/2019

It was absolutely Amazing

Absolute celebrations is absolutely the best!! I highly recommend them for your special day. They bring an energy that will make your party an experience that no one will ever forget.
  • W
    Walner P. Married on 08/18/2019

Fantastic Job

My wife and I had the absolute pleasure to work with Alfredo (DJ) and Rafael (MC) for our wedding. They were extremely professional and experienced which helped relieve some of the stress of our big day. Alfredo and Rafael worked so well together and had our wedding guest dancing and having fun the entire night. My wife and I were so impressed by the variety of music that was played. Our guest had so much fun that they did not want to leave at the end of the night. I would recommend them to everyone and we want to take this opportunity to thank them again for making our wedding a night our guest and I will never forget.
  • Kristina
    Kristina A. Married on 08/17/2019

Absolutle made our wedding a legend

Please read to the end to see my highlight of the day after personal recognitions! It’s worth it!
    I booked my venue first thing after engagement and right after I was told about their next promotional event. Absolute hosted a FUN, lively, amazing, and creative event where you met all DJs, MC, office personnel and the owner. We booked our DJ that day! From there we worked hand in hand with their office to select our photo and video. Not only were they patient with me, and didn’t bombard me with hassling a deal while I figured out what was best for me, they listened and made sure I was taken care of with my concerns while granting me the space I needed to make my decision.
    That’s not even the best of it.
    THE WEDDING DAY!
    Last minute the owner calls me and says, as a business owner, I need to make an adjustment for your wedding. I was a little nervous but I trusted him. He was so certain and new what we needed, that he texted and called me from the airport making me a priority before his flight. I wouldn’t ever doubt the way Angel runs his business and you shouldn’t ever either.
    Back to the wedding day, we made a last minute add on where Meghan granted my request of dancing on clouds, last minute as in like 8 days out. People LOVED it and it captured amazingly on our video that Tim, our videographer, is taking care of. Tim was amazing, I called him from my bridal suite, giving him last minute heads up on things to capture while he was setting up the ceremony, I was stress free and he included everything I asked in my video. I hope your still reading this review because there are so many other great things I have to say.
    ARNIE AND JAY.
    Arnie led me through my morning making me feel so comfortable behind the camera. My husband raved about Jay while he helped the boys with the boutineers. Both photographers and Tim had us doing creative shots, I was so impressed by. They would even look back at their photos just to show me through the process because as many weddings as they film and shoot, you could sense all of their pride they had in EVERY photo and shot. I loved seeing them take photos and smiling at their and asking me to come and see!
    Now, DJ Alfredo and MC Dannny.
    The guys were a great duo. They listened to my run downs and kindly took our requests when we felt we wanted the music to sway in another direction or if I needed them to help me with anything even if it was distributing items. Danny would check in with us consistently to make sure everything was what we needed and loved. They snuck us ice cream sandwiches from...we don’t even know where, at the end of the night lol. Our music was great, the crowd was going and we had an hour after dessert to dance. I was nervous people felt the cake meant the end but little did we know...Alfredo killed it! Even after cake, we danced our hearts out and he had us going. I felt like a 4 hour reception wouldn’t have been enough time but the guys kept everything going on time, taking control, and I couldn’t thank them enough.
    My favorite part of the whole day, as little as this may be to anyone, was when me and my husband pulled up in our golf cart to take photos at the ceremony area while Alfredo, Danny, Arnie and Jay were setting up some more for the start of everything. Tim was is the golf cart in front of us... the way the family of ABSOLUTE CELEBRATIONS cheered, got hyped, and celebrated and greeted Tim upon arrival from their own team, truly melted my heart. There’s no better feeling to know your wedding is in the hands of people who LOVE working together, who WILL work together, that will also treat you and your family just like how THEY treated each other. My wedding was PERFECT because of ABSOLUTE CELEBRATIONS. If you got this far, then thank you, and if there’s anything else I can say, you need ABSOLUTE on your side. THANK YOU Arnie, Jay, Tim, Alfredo, Danny, Angel, and Meghan for taking care of me, my husband, and my family. I loved being apart of your family while you made my memory of a lifetime ABSOLUTEly perfect. THANK YOU!
  • Nick
    Nick P. Married on 08/09/2019

Fun and Memorable

Steve Pierre was awesome and a great MC! He kept the crowd engaged and had the party bumping. We had a Caribbean party style atmosphere and even to this day people are still saying how much fun they had. We just want to say thank you for making our day one to remember!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly Married on 07/05/2019

Professional and personable

We used Absolute Celebrations for our videographer. The staff we've been in contact with have all been very responsive to our questions and their new office looked very well put together. We met with Kenny, our videographer on the day of our wedding. From the start he was pleasant to work with and was very professional. He knew exactly what we were looking for in terms of capturing the perfect moments and was active throughout the whole night ensuring he didn't miss anything! We ended our celebration with a sparkler send off and he knew exactly how to capture the scene. Thank you for everything!

Absolute Celebrations's reply:

Kim! Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so thrilled that Kenny was able to capture the vision you had for your wedding. We appreciate your feedback and lastly, congratulations!!!