Abram Farm Reviews

8 Reviews for Abram Farm

• Bret

Bret Hawkins · Married on 10/31/2020

Excellent venue

Such a beautiful & wonderful venue! The staff were amazing leading up to & after the day its self.

Sent on 11/05/2020
  • Haley

Haley Renee Allen · Married on 09/10/2020

Wonderful!

Abrams Farm was amazing to work with. This place Is absolutely beautiful and everything I pictured for my dream wedding. ❤️

Sent on 01/14/2021

Mckenzie Lighter · Married on 09/05/2020

Wedding 2020

We are at the beginning stages but so far the owners have been wonderful to work with very accommodating and helpful and the venue is beautiful

Sent on 03/19/2019

Stan Frank · Married on 06/13/2020

Perfect Wedding Venue

Suzie, your place was amazing.. everything was perfect for my babygirl’s wedding day.. you were always sneaking around in the background making sure we had everything we needed.. HUGE thank you, to you and all your staff for everything. I highly recommend checking out Abram Farm for your special event.. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 Star Venue ❤️

Sent on 06/14/2020

Steffi · Married on 10/19/2019

Perfect venue!

You will not be disappointed booking your venue here! I fell in love with this venue when I was just 18 and worked at a catering business. When it was finally time to have a wedding I knew exactly where to have it! Going to many many venues working as a caterer, I fell in love with the venue immediately. There are so many picture options and plenty of beautiful sceneries that you can take so many unique pictures that no one else will have! The truck, the fountains, the fields, the bridge, and even the barn itself make such great pictures. Even the upstairs to get ready in we’re perfect for the guys and the girls and very easy to stay hidden from each other. Getting married in front of a beautiful pond was perfect especially with the changed leaves in the background! Suzie is also amazing to work with and works with you for any of your needs! I couldn’t have asked for a better place to get married!

Sent on 01/08/2020
  • Yana

Yana Smith · Married on 09/11/2019

Gorgeous venue!

Abram Farm is an amazingly beautiful venue that has everything all in one place! We really loved how beautiful the ceremony site was, and how it overlooked a lake and was surrounded by trees. It was also really nice to have a place that the bride and groom could both get ready that was spacious for both groups. Suzie, the owner, was extremely nice. She also made the bar portion of our wedding very easy as she had everything we needed on site.

Sent on 12/19/2019

Jennifer · Married on 08/24/2019

A dream come true!

Having our wedding at Abram Farm was literally a dream come true! It was such a beautiful and romantic setting! Having an outdoor ceremony on the penninsula gave us a nice breeze as well. I love how they do have a plan B just in case it rains but we lucked out with azing weather. I also loved that there was areas on site to get ready. Made it super easy on us!

Suzie was absolutely the best to work with. No matter the time of day if I had any questions she would answer! Very responsive and very understanding of any concerns we had. She worked with us to make sure everything was exactly how we wanted it and even came the day of to make sure everything was going perfect. Thank you so much Suzie for everything! We will definitely be recommending you to anyone we hear is getting married.

Sent on 08/29/2019

Nicole · Married on 09/14/2019

Abram Farm

So far the venue owners have been accomadating and understanding through the whole process. The indoor/outdoor venue space is beautiful and has a rustic feel, but can be transformed for different themes. The indoor venue space is very spacious and accomadates for various attendees.

Sent on 12/16/2018