Abracadabra Wedding & Event Planning Reviews

8 | Texarkana, AR

8 Reviews for Abracadabra Wedding & Event Planning

Andi · Married on 10/19/2013

Deborah was absolutely professional that made the wedding flow seamlessly

Sent on 11/12/2013

Deborah Mason made our day everything we wanted it to be and then some! Deborah is amazing!!!

Sent on 07/07/2013

Lorena · Married on 06/02/2012

As mother of the groom, I was highly involved in the planning of my sons wedding. Wedding planning is way out of my comfort zone and we needed some professional help. Best decision I made concerning the wedding was hiring Deborah Mason. Completely took the stress out of this joyous occasion. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or special event. She not only kept the vendors on track, but was doing some of the last minute physical work that was involved in an outdoor wedding. Everyone said the wedding was beautiful. Thanks Deborah!

Sent on 06/11/2012

Crystal · Married on 05/26/2012

Debora Mason was everything I needed and more to make my wedding day perfect! She went above and beyond my expectations. From the first time I met her she told me not to worry that she would handle everything and she did just that. She is so good at what she does and she takes pride in her work. Working with Debora was awesome my family and I just love her and her refreshing personality! My family and I will defiantly be using her again in the future!

Sent on 06/12/2012

rita · Married on 12/17/2011

Ms Mason did an absolutely incredible job and made my wedding even more beautiful than I could have imagined it to be. She took care of all the major and minor problems that came. I can't imagine how I could have have handled things without her. The venue was beautifully setup, and everything ran smoothy. I didn't have to worry about a thing! Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/10/2012

Leah · Married on 11/06/2010

I had no clue what to do while planning my wedding. Abracadabra helped not only fill in the blanks of what I needed to do, but also gave me wonderful ideas. With their around the clock help I was able to NOT become a bridezilla and enjoy every step of the wedding! Don't pass this up!

Sent on 01/03/2011

Abracadabra Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thanks for the great review Leah....
    Do you have your wedding pictures yet?
    I would love to post some on this web site

Deborah Mason

Brittney · Married on 10/09/2010

Hiring Mrs. Mason was the best thing I could have done. I work in sales and put in a lot of hours so I did not have a lot of time to plan my wedding. Mrs Mason would meet with me anytime anywhere I needed her to. I wanted a fall themed wedding and she took that and came up with some of the most gorgeous ideas. Mrs Mason went above and beyond to help me with anything I needed even if it did not even involve the wedding planning. On the day of my wedding I was not stressed about anything, Mrs Mason made sure everything was perfect. Through out the year of planning my wedding Mrs Mason and I became really close friends. My advice to anyone getting married, hire Mrs Mason. Your wedding day will be the best moment of your life and you can enjoy your day with no stress.

Sent on 02/09/2011

sandy · Married on 06/12/2010

This vendor (D. Mason) did a wonderful job coordinating my daughters 6-12-10 wedding. I hired her for a "day of" coordinator, but she actually started a couple of weeks before the wedding preparing timelines and contacting vendors. She dealt with people and situations in an very professional manner. Her knowledge of the "world of weddings" makes her someone you would definitely want to hire!!!

Sent on 02/16/2011