Abracadabra Jewelry Reviews

9 | Ann Arbor, MI

9 Reviews for Abracadabra Jewelry

My then fiance to my grandmother's ring to Abra. Together he and Natalie designed the perfect engagement ring. When it came time for the wedding band, it was so smooth and simple. We also purchased his wedding band there and Pippa was so patient and knowledgable. I can't imagine having gone anywhere else for this very important part of the wedding planning.

Sent on 07/28/2012

Nancy · Married on 06/06/2010

We weren't able to buy our rings here (we're poor grad students), but we did have our rings re-sized and appraised here. The people who own the jewelry store were great--super friendly and always very informative about what they were doing and why certain things cost what they do. I always felt like we got a little lesson in jewelry-making every time we visited. If you are looking for custom-designed rings, or just looking to have something fixed or appraised, I highly recommend them. They're a terrific local business and do great work. Someday we'll go back to actually buy some of their beautiful jewelry!

Sent on 06/11/2010

Tera · Married on 09/12/2008

Truly amazing vendor. Very dedicated to providing their clients with exceptional service and quality. We originally purchased our rings from other referred vendor. After we picked up our rings, i noticed scratches and loose diamonds. I was so upset and had a friend refer me to Abracadabra. When i took them in to get ideas, they offered to remake the ring. Good thing that i had them redone, when they went to clean them to estimate the quality of diamonds, etc, 3 of the diamonds fell out in their machine. They were able to recreate our rings and have them done in plenty of time for our wedding. i am so happy that we went with them. i will be back and will refer to anyone looking for an amazing jeweler.

Sent on 10/09/2009

Kirstin · Married on 10/13/2007

This jewelery store in downtown Ann Arbor, Michigan is amazing! They can custom make just about anything you can think of (if fact the owner made a ring using the painting "The Kiss" as inspiration when he made a ring for his own wife...pretty interesting). I liked the vintage look and picked out a beautiful custom made white gold band with interesting floral swirling designs. The staff are very approachable and not pushy at all. Highly recommend this shop!

Sent on 07/09/2008

Laura · Married on 06/18/2011

My husband did an amazing job picking out my engagement ring on his own- and Abracadabra really made the search so much easier. Now that I have my engagement ring and wedding band from Abracadabra, I'm really happy to say that the staff is super friendly and will do their best to help you with whatever you need. I look forward to a lifetime of cleanings and "re-dippings" at abracadabra!

Sent on 07/15/2011

Byron · Married on 01/02/2010

Terrific staff and great selection.

Sent on 02/05/2010

Chris · Married on 04/17/2008

This place was fantastic! The staff is very great and doesn't pressure you at all. This place basically gives you what you want because they can basically customize anything! They are very professional and not too expensive compared to other places! I would highly recommend going here!

Sent on 08/23/2009

nicole · Married on 10/10/2009

When we first started looking for wedding bands we went to a chain jewelry store. The sales person did not listen to what I wanted and tried to make me consider a ring that I could not even afford. When we walked into Abracadabra, in Ann Arbor, it was a completely different feel and experience. Everyone was friendly, willing to help, and genuinely as excited for our final product as we were. The staff worked closely with us for several months custom making our rings. We communicated via email, which was very convenient for me. I look forward to working with the Abracadabra crew again!

Sent on 03/22/2010

Great store, very nice staff. We have meteorite rings - absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 01/26/2013