Above & Beyond Events Reviews

12 Reviews for Above & Beyond Events

• Allyssa

Allyssa Elders · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Best Experience

I am SO happy I chose Above & Beyond Events to help coordinate & plan my recent wedding. Selina went out of her way to make sure the day was absolutely perfect. I have never seen such an organized and relaxed wedding setup. I was stress-free all day and the week prior to the event. 10/10 recommend.

Sent on 09/02/2020
  • Rita

Rita · Married on 12/31/2020

Selina has been a pleasure to work with!

Selina from Above and Beyond Events was so helpful in helping us put our wedding vision into place! We were so happy to have found her and we’re really looking forward to working with her. Unfortunately our wedding is postponed due to COVID-19 however, we would highly recommend Selina and would love to use her in the future! She has beautiful ideas and is very resourceful! A pleasure to work with at a great value!

Sent on 05/06/2020

Alexandria Medeck · Married on 08/07/2020

Selina is great and flexible and has tons of good recommended vendors.

She was absolutely great and worked with what I wanted.

Sent on 06/10/2020
  • Dennette

Dennette Clarke · Married on 01/08/2020

Absolutely Top Notch Service

Selina and her team provided exceptional service in coordinating a bridal shower and a "pop up wedding" with catered reception with just a few weeks notice for each event. They made sure every detail was addressed, and far exceeded what I ever expected. I highly recommend Above and Beyond Events for a professional, beautifully planned, and well thought out event.

Sent on 08/05/2020
  • Peter

Peter Tvrznik · Married on 10/08/2019

They came to our rescue!

Above & Beyond Events stepped in after our wedding coordinator had to cancel due to a family emergency. We were frantic and nervous about the wedding day because of this, but Selina immediately put us at ease, rallied our vendors, and took care of every detail on our big day. It allowed us to enjoy every minute with our friends and family without having to worry if everything was running smoothly. We're grateful to Selina and Above & Beyond Events for making our day a joyful, stress-free experience!

Sent on 02/27/2020

Peter,
    It was such a pleasure to come to the rescue and be your coordinator! Your family and friends are a wonderful group of people. Congratulations on your marriage to beautiful Bridgette and I look forward to getting some portraits done with you soon!
  • Crystal

Crystal Richey · Married on 07/06/2019

She made my wedding a dream come true!

Selina was worth her weight in gold....over, & over, & over again throughout the whole process & then again by saving the day countless times on THEE big day!! I met Selina through a mutual friend 10 years ago & loved her personality & her passion for her job (she was a wedding planner working for a company in Newport Beach at the time). So when I got engaged she was the first person that came to mind. I looked her up immediately & was thrilled to hear that she now had her own company, which was not a surprise AT ALL, since she exudes love for her job! My anxiety level instantly went down, which my now hubby was very happy about. She helped me find the best vendors, kept everything organized, made sure I kept on my tasks, knew who we could wheel and deal with, and so much more! My wedding was truly a fairy tale & more beautiful than I ever dreamed! I can't say enough great things about Selina & her crew. Hiring her was definitely the easiest & best decision I made & I will be sending everyone I know to her. She saved me so much money by negotiating & researching, that she saved me WAY more money than it cost to hire her, so I honestly don't know why anyone would do this without her!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Sarah · Married on 06/14/2019

Wonderful Coordinator

Selina was an absolute blessing! The title of her business says it all because she truly goes above and beyond! Our vision for our wedding was exceed beyond our expectations. Her professionalism, quick responses, and recommendations are just a few things we loved about her. I highly recommend Selina and can’t thank her enough for making our wedding a true come true.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Julie · Married on 03/30/2019

Selina Grande is the best!

Selina was the best! She has a great energy and calmness about her that made our wedding day fun and run smoothly! She made sure there were no hiccups the day of and was very accommodating to our schedules for meet-ups. She is professional, sharp and has creative ideas. I would highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Alyssa Falcon · Married on 09/08/2018

Professional and helpful

Selina was incredibly professional and helpful throughout the entire wedding descision process. She was very helpful and communitive. As a coordinator she made my job so easy and my client was very happy with everything we used from Above and Beyond Events. Everyone showed up right on time and was flawless. Thank you Selina for all of your help and services!!!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Above & Beyond Events's reply:

It was my pleasure Alyssa, you were great to work with as well :) I'm so glad everything turned out amazing!!

Kathy Yturralde · Married on 03/23/2018

The best experience ever!!

Selina brought so much experience and expertise to our day, I couldn't imagine doing it without her! She made our day so special and easy, taking care of everything before we had a chance to think about it.
    Super intuitive, uncanny competence and absolute delight! Cannot recommend her highly enough!!!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Taylor · Married on 09/17/2017

Selina made our wedding everything we dreamed of and then some. It was ABOVE our expectations and totally BEYOND perfect~! From start to finish she made planning my wedding a breeze (I run a company, so I didn't have much time to plan my own). Thank you Selina for such a special day.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Above & Beyond Events's reply:

It was such a pleasure planning and officiating your wedding! You are a special couple and seeing all your dreams come true is what makes my job awesome! Thank you so much for the great feedback.

Brandon · Married on 09/17/2017

I can't explain enough how 'Above & Beyond' our wedding was, simply because of the consistent professionalism that Selina provided on a daily basis. She coordinated everything with our venue, from flowers, food, timing, lighting, music, seating, design and even more! Above & Beyond events truly made our big day as memorable as it was, and the execution lives up to its name. Thank you so much, 5+ Stars all around! - BV

Sent on 10/18/2017