179 Reviews for Above & Beyond Disc Jockey Entertainment

User Photos
Photos
Liability Insurance (3)
161 Above & Beyond Disc Jockey Entertainment Reviews

Our wedding was very nontraditional, with a much older crowd. We cut the traditional dances and replaced them with a live pipe band that played two songs and a live singer that sang one song. We were thrilled that Jack met with us and worked on the timing and music choices. He did a great job filling in between the live performances. He was able to provide sound tracks to specific songs versions we requested, and we even handed out song sheets for the last ‘group’ song for all to sing! Once the dancing started, it never stopped. I would recommend Jack for any special event. The lighting he provided also added to the night! Thank you for your professionalism, feedback and guidance on how the flow of the night would feel. It all worked out perfectly. Best Regards, Michael and Kimmie D

Photo for Above & Beyond Disc Jockey Entertainment Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Kimmie, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Jack was a great choice for our special day! He was very flexible and kind with all of our song choices, especially with our specific music files we wanted to be played during our procession line. He did a fantastic job taking photos during the wedding- so we can relive our special day all in the same week! Thank you DJ Jack for making our wedding day very memorable!

Profile Picture Kristina, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jack was amazing! I had met him at another friend's wedding a couple of years ago, and knew I wanted him to be our DJ when I started planning. He played our requests, including guest's requests. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night, and I keep hearing such great feedback from guests and how they loved the DJ. Jack was professional and fun. He also takes some great photos!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 2/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Ken Schaffer absolutely made our wedding reception! We had 120 guests ranging from 13 years old to 85 with no one age group taking up the lion's share; leading up to the wedding we were very concerned with striking the right balance so that EVERYONE would have a great time, not just the older guests or the 20-30 somethings. DJ Ken had that perfect balance and had everyone dancing and enjoying themselves. He worked exceptionally well with our venue and timed everything perfectly. My husband and I agree that picking DJ Ken was the single best decision that we made for our wedding. We are still getting compliments from our guests about how our wedding was the most fun one that they have ever been to!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Above and Beyond says it all. Jack went above and beyond to travel, arrive and set-up promptly for our big day. Jack was great in communicating throughout the whole planning process which led to less stress and more fun on our wedding day. One of the reasons we chose Jack for our wedding is because of the countless reviews speaking to his ability to read a room and keep everyone dancing. On this note, Jack did not disappoint and kept the music lively and interesting for our guest list that included the whole spectrum of age ranges. As a bonus, Jack took a few fun pictures of our wedding and had them available to us in our email the very next morning. Thank you Jack! -Ksenia & Levi Ford (10-14-17)

Profile Picture Levi, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

"Above and Beyond Disc Jockey Entertainment" is truly the perfect name for this company! Jack DJ'd my matron of honor's wedding two years ago, and I knew then that I had to have him DJ my wedding when it became my turn to get married. Jack has real passion for the work he does, and it shows. He was so easy to work with and nailed the type of music we were looking for at our wedding. He kept the dance floor packed all night long! All of our guests raved about the music and had a terrific time. If you're looking for a DJ, look no further! Thank you for a spectacular evening, Jack!

Profile Picture Dawn, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a wonderful time with Jack Fahey and Above & Beyond DJ Entertainment. My husband had a very particular vision for the music for our wedding, from the dinner music to the dancing music. Jack was willing to accommodate our long request list, and we were really pleased that the vibe matched what we wanted. We were in touch and had a few phone calls with Jack ahead of the wedding, going over logistics, our vision, etc. Even when we changed the length of the reception, that wasn't an issue. Jack even brought some extra lighting and took some great photos of us and our guests, for no extra cost. We'd highly recommend Above & Beyond DJ Entertainment.

Profile Picture Mary, 9/10/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

Jack was great every detail made my daughters reception a high success! Lighting package gave the venue romantic. His music and outgoing personality dad everyone dancing for hours. His candid photos were an added bonus. Jack makes every event he does special!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jack really went above and beyond! We talked for an hour a week before the wedding about my perfect wedding/wedding music. The night was amazing, Jack played all the songs we loved and everyone was up and dancing the whole night. I would absolutely recommend Jack! He also sent us amazing pictures the next day! He is very nice and a great DJ!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely go with Jack! He was the DJ at our daughter's wedding May 6 at the Chalfonte Hotel in Cape May, NJ. It was an awesome night! The dance floor was constantly packed and everyone had a fantastic time. In searching for DJ's, we found Jack to be personable and friendly, down to earth, easy to communicate with, and he really knows his stuff! We would highly recommend him!!!!!

Profile Picture Pam, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jack at Above and Beyond was the perfect DJ and MC for our wedding. As his business name implies, Jack was truly exceptional and far surpassed expectations when it came to selecting and projecting whatever music was needed. Jack is very adept at reading a crowd, and although many people who attended our wedding claimed they were "not dancers," I cannot recall a single person who did not end up on the dance floor at least once. All of our guests had great things to say about Jack's song choices, (based on a list of genres we provided) volume control, flexibility and persona. Jack is also a pretty good photographer and took extra photos for us, which we received the very next day! We were very excited to be able to share his shots as a preview to our friends and family who could not attend. We highly recommend Jack and his services - don't look anywhere else!

Profile Picture Chad, 11/5/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jack was great to work with! He reviewed music preferences ahead of time with me and the groom--and was able to keep everyone up and dancing all night!

Profile Picture Leah, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jack is completely amazing! We booked him after being to several great weddings that he was the DJ of and he certainly did not disappoint. Book him now! He can read a room and keeps everyone up and dancing. We can't imagine having anyone else as a DJ- Jack was incredible. He accommodated our song requests and blended them perfectly into the reception. On top of being a great DJ- Jack captured the most fun pictures and great photos of our room. He also provides beautiful up lighting and customizes it to exactly how you'd like it. We cannot rave enough about how much fun we had with Jack!
Thank you!!!!

Profile Picture D, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would highly recommend above and beyond DJ's. You want your wedding reception to be memorable. You also want your guests to have a great time. Our guests did just that thanks to above and beyond DJ's. They played all the songs schedule before hand for the cocktail
hour as well as our reception. I would highly recommend Above and Beyond DJ's to anyone who wants a good time as well as a memorable party.

Profile Picture Deb, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had our wedding this past weekend at the Seaview in Galloway, and hired DJ Ken as our DJ. I know of this company from Bridal Shows, as I worked in bridal for over 10 years and wanted someone reputable for our wedding. DJ Ken surpassed my expectations. He had EVERYONE on the dance floor the entire night. He pays close attention to detail and makes sure every generation of guests is able to enjoy themselves by a well thought out playlist. He received several compliments throughout the night and I would highly recommend this company for your wedding if you want to have a great time! Lauren (Hanley) Carr

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used DJ Jack at our wedding last weekend. He had everyone dancing all night. Love that he took pics at the reception too. Would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Choosing Above and Beyond Entertainment for our wedding was the best choice we made! Jack is extremely pleasant and fun to work with. He helped us with a few suggestions for a music and it was great! Everyone had a fantastic time, dancing and having fun. The package we chose came with beautiful uplighting and some great disco lights that looked like confetti on the ceiling :) Jack had thought about entertaining the youngest guests at our wedding too - he gave them string ribbons to play with. That was very sweet of him. Also, he took pictures along and they were a great addition to our other wedding pictures. Overall Above and Beyond is a great choice a affordable price and the value of the service is well above as well. Me and my husband could not be happier. This is the right choice. I knew it when I spoke on the phone with Jack the very first time. Thank you for everything, Jack!

Profile Picture Krasi, 9/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Jack really did a spectacular job at our wedding! He is extremely organized, which made planning the event easy. We spoke over the phone several times, and communicated via email, to make sure every last detail was how we wanted it. The night of our wedding, everything went just as we had planned! The music choices were perfect, and everyone was dancing and enjoying themselves. Jack also provided amazing uplighting for our venue, and went above his role as DJ and took amazing pictures of our evening! To top it all off, we received a link to the online album of pictures he took the morning after the wedding. I highly recommend Jack for any event.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jack - you made our wedding wonderful!! The music was perfect! The lighting was perfect! Thanks to you all of our guests had a blast!! And I am so thankful for all of the beautiful pictures you took as an added bonus!! From the minute we first spoke you made everything a breeze!! I couldn't have asked for more!! Thank you for being the best DJ ever!!! Xoxo, Stef

Profile Picture Stefanie, 8/28/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jack Fahey was amazing. He is extremely personable, flexible, and friendly! I was a little apprehensive about having a wedding DJ because I can't remember the last time I went to a wedding and enjoyed the DJ, but from the moment I met Jack, I knew my wedding reception would be in great hands. He played great music and kept our guests happy and dancing all night! Jack kept the volume and selection of music appropriate during dinner so that guests could talk to each other without yelling and he read the crowd very well and kept everyone dancing. As a bonus, Jack shared some of the pictures he took with us the very next day and we could see how much fun our guests had! I would highly recommend Jack Fahey as a DJ to any bride, he really did a fabulous job!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 8/14/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

It's a "no brainer"!! He caters to All types of music. He sends you a questionaire so that he knows what kind of music you're looking for, and then asks you to make some of your own music selections. Music at a special event is only as good as the MC. He's the best! His trademark is "Above and Beyond". He's not joking about the "Beyond" part! He too over 100 pictures of our wedding event, and emailed them to us even before our photographer! They were beautiful, and were the start of our photo album. He did it all without charging us11 It was his gift!!!

Profile Picture Margaret, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We contacted Jack for a DJ for our wedding. He suggested we use his guy Ken Schaeffer. Excellent choice! Ken met us to discuss our music tastes and we went prepared with a ton of song choices. He is a professional in every aspect of the word. We had last minute ceremony music issues and he came to the rescue with the song we wanted. Our venue posed a challenge as it was taking place in many different rooms on site. Ken reconned the venue to see what was needed to make us happy. Ken went "above and beyond" to make us and our guests happy! Our family and friends are still raving about how much fun they had. Thank you Jack and Ken for the wonderful memories!!
Michele and Vince 8/6/2016

Profile Picture Michele, 8/6/16, 1 Review

DJ Jack does it all!
Words can't express our gratitude and joy to DJ Jack Fahey for making our wedding personal, memorable and fun! He did it all...from organization of music, providing a sound system for the out door ceremony and special lighting for our reception. We were married on Saturday and by Monday he emailed us a wedding album with over 100 photographs of our day. This was an unexpected nice and personal touch. DJ Jack was able to please a diverse age group featuring a 4 year old great niece, a mature bride and groom, and my mother in law who was dancing with her son at the age of 83. Whatever your request, Jack is the best! He is truly "Above and Beyond" in his performance and his genuine commitment to ensure your wedding day is a day you'll always remember. Thank you DJ Jack for an excellent job! Elizabeth and Ed

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jack Fahey is hands down, no questions asked, the best DJ in the world. Music was my biggest priority when planning our wedding and I knew we were in good hands with Jack. We booked Jack because he had DJed our friend's wedding and I am so glad we found out about him. I literally cannot say enough good things about him. He was the most responsive, accommodating, organized vendor I could ever ask for. When we met with him before the wedding I told him that I wanted people dancing the entire night and because of Jack, they did. So many of our guests came up to me and told me they've never seen a wedding with such a packed dance floor from beginning to end. Our guests could not stop raving about the DJ. Simply put, Jack gave me the wedding of my dreams. Not only is he an amazing DJ, but he is also an amazing person. He is funny, kind, easy-going yet professional, and an overall lovely person to be around. The personality of my vendors was important to me and that was yet another reason why I booked him. Oh, and to top everything off, HE TAKES PICTURES AT NO ADDITIONAL COST AND HE EMAILED THEM TO ME THE NEXT DAY. The pictures that he takes are as awesome as the music he plays! If you are passionate about music and dancing at your wedding, book Jack ASAP.

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/18/16, 1 Review