About Face Photo Booths, LLC Reviews

Hammonton, NJ
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 13 Reviews
View more information

Brianna Married on 05/26/2013
    Face Photo Booths was great. Everyone loved the props and being able to write something in the book next to their photos. It was great to be able to have the logo on the photo strips that matched our wedding perfectly. I would definitely use Face Photo Booths again and recommend them for future use!
  • User1006727 2+ years ago
    I called many photo booth companies, but About Face was my choice and I'm glad I went with them. I feel I got personal service because I dealt with the owner of the company. About Face Photo Booths' standard packages included what a lot of their competitors considered "options" for additional charges.

On the day of the event, the booth was set up as promised and the attendants stayed busy directing and assisting the guests. Before leaving they presented the bride and groom with a high quality Memory Book and DVD.

I was very pleased with my choice!
  • User1022449 Event on: 10/19/2012
    You don't need a wedding to use "All about Face" Photo Booth! We had a Halloween Party. It went great, It make the night! Everybody had so much fun. The staff was great, the price was reasonable, and I will be using them again. I would recommed them for any event.
    Theresa Married on 10/06/2012
    Awesome staff! Very easy to book with..great quality pictures! I would defiantly recommend this to anyone who is getting married! Its a great idea for wedding favors!!
    Laura Event on: 09/28/2012
    We could not be happier with how much of a hit the About Face Photobooth was at my husband's 40th Surprise Party. We used the pictures as a party favor and they turned out to be hysterical. People were having the best time with the fun props and backgrounds. Having the pictures instantly in your hand made capturing the moment even more fun! The About Face staff that attended the party and worked the booth were extremely friendly and professional. They even seemed to be having a great time. I am so glad I booked with them!!! I will definitely be doing business with them again, as well as recommending them to everyone I know having future events!
  • User999799 Event on: 08/25/2012
    Amazing services! Amazing staff! Got a cd and book as well as countless pictures.
    Milania Married on 08/11/2012
    Very professional, friendly staff, awesome quality pics. Thank you so much for making our specia day even more perfect. I will be sure to refer you to all of my family and friends. Can't wait to use you again for our next event!
  • User999797 2+ years ago
    Had a great time with this photo booth. Had no problems in the four hours it ran and got lots of prints for all my friends! The memory book is gorgeous. Great staff as well.
    Sandie Event on: 06/02/2012
    If you want a trustworthy and very professional experience, then this is the right place! Christine met all of our party needs and my daughters Quinceanera was a huge success in many factors, with the photo booth being at the top of the list! I recommend them to all my friends. The price is right, service is impeccable, and Christine is just a down right great person!
    Bianca's Event on: 05/15/2012
    One of the best vendors I have ever worked with. Thanks for making a good event a GREAT TIME.
    Vanessa Event on: 05/15/2012
    They were amazing. Prompt and professional with a great attitude!!
    Lucinda Event on: 11/10/2012
    Christine and her team were great. She put a package together that fit our time constraints and our budget. My only regret, I wish we would've had the booth longer since it was such a big hit. She even provided ideas on how to turn the photos taken into take home party favors. Everyone was professional, and the quality of service was excellent. I would book her again and will recommend her to all my family & friends for future events/parties.
    Judi Married on 10/06/2012
    Christine was a pleasure to work with and delivered the exact product that she had promised. I highly recommend About Face Photo Booths for your event. Definitely made the night more fun. We received an overwhelming positive response from all of our guests.