20 Reviews for Jankail Sherri

Makeup (3)
Group Services (1)
Contour Makeup (1)
Brow/Lash Tinting (1)

Everything was perfect! Everyone was looking so fabulous after getting makeup done by About Face Artistry that 3 of my other bridesmaids decided to get their makeup done too. Not only was the makeup amazing, but Jankail was fun, personable, efficient, and a true joy to work with. I will recommend About Face Artistry to anyone who needs makeup. My special day was ever more special because of Jankail.

Profile Picture Megan, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jankail was absolutely amazing!! very accommodating and flexible with time because with weddings something is bound to go awry. My wedding party looked so beautiful and polished and I of course looked and felt like a queen on my special day.

Profile Picture Victoria , 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jankail was perfect! Every person on the bridal party walked about feeling like celebrities! Not only was the makeup excellent, but her patience shined! She was flexible and added two additional clients without any notice day of! If she can handle our group of 8, she can do anything! We will always book with Jankail!

Profile Picture Ariel, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Absolutely amazing! Went above and beyond to cater all of us at my sister-in-laws wedding!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I don't normally wear a lot of makeup, so I was a little nervous that I wouldn't recognize myself with a lot of makeup on. She met with me to do a trial run, and I couldn't have been happier with the way I looked. She was able to make me look natural, and she just enhanced my features. I thought I looked amazing!! There were no lines or color changes on my skin (btwn my neck and face), and she made sure I was comfortable with the colors, etc. If I could look like that every day, I would!! I highly recommend About Face Artistry. Professional, flexible, and down to earth, I will definitely be a repeat customer!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/17/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Makeup

I love how Jankail explained what she was doing and why. She gave great tips. She is passionate about what she does. Jankail quickly responded to my initial inquiry and subsequent emails. She is friendly and professional. Everyone loved her and we will be booking her for future events. And she did an amazing job, by the way. I looked stunning.

Profile Picture Jenni, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My experience was wonderful! I have no complaints! Jankail is phenomenal! She responds in wonderful timing, she's professional and flexible! Her prices are great and her quality and talent itself is incomparable! I will definitely be using her for now on!

Profile Picture Symira, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I will never go to another person i have my make-up done.

Profile Picture Sonja, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Our group session was EVERYTHING!! We learned so much about products, color matching care and cleaning Products and tools. Endless fun and learning. Jankail knows all the trick of the trade. So talented, knowledgeable, and has a radiant personality to ensure a great time. About Face Artistry is the best!

Profile Picture Shaniqua, 1/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jankail is amazing! She is so warm, friendly, and professional. My husband and I were so impressed with her from our initial call to see if we would partner with her for the wedding. She listened and even sent us a dream board to ensure she captured our vision for the day. Subsequently, Jankail served as my make-up artist for my bridal shower, as a trial run. At that moment, I knew she would be fabulous for our big day! On the wedding day, Jankail was punctual, friendly, down-to-earth, and engaged each of the ladies she made beautiful. I highly recommend Jankail for your event. She is superb!

Profile Picture Nikole, 11/19/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup

Please Please book Ms Adams make up Artist, you will not be disappointed! Ms Adams was personable, kind professional, and most importantly she knows what she's doing. Everyone's makeup was PERFECT for THEIR face and comfort level. If you're someone who isn't use to or doesn't like makeup, you'll look great and won't even know you're wearing it. I love makeup, I told Jankail to give me the works, she did an amazing job, and it looked so natural as well as stunning!
Thank you, Ms Adams (the grooms mom)!

Profile Picture Phyllis, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jankail did my makeup as part of a wedding party and she was amazing!! This was the first time I had my makeup done professionally and she made me feel so comfortable. My face came out exactly how I wanted it with a beautiful natural look. Thank you so much for the great experience!!

Profile Picture Adrianne, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jankail served as the makeup artist for myself and 2 of my bridesmaids. Her work is flawless! As a woman who has never had professional makeup and rarely wears makeup except for special occasions, I was very impressed by how natural and beautiful I looked. My niece couldn't stop staring at me, it was so cute. I really felt comfortable, it was such a renewal of my natural look. I recommend Jankail for your bridal makeup and whatever the occasion, she will make you look FABULOUS!

Profile Picture Katrika, 10/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Phenomenal Make Up artist who took her time and made our wedding day amazing.

Profile Picture Chriss, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Brow/Lash Tinting, Contour Makeup

Mrs Adams is Harrisburg Fashion Week Glam Leader ! I met her in 2013 she came on board as one of our Make Up Artiste,
She Came in so Prepare I stop in my Tracks (and thats hard to do) and said to my Assistant NOW! Thats a Lead Make up Artiste. Her set up was so on point not only was she well Organize but she came in with her own MUA Chair, Lights, Even her own Trash Can. So I began to watch her with her first Model she introduce her self then began to Sanitize her Hands.
I cannot mention how many times I have seen MUA Not do that. She's the Best Love Her and Soooooo Glad she is a HFW Board Member Since 2013 I have seen her Business Grow in Leaps and Bounds. To have her for Any Event is truly a Blessing she goes beyond her Title to make sure the client has the best experience Ever.

Profile Picture TRACIE, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I would highly recommend Jankail as a makeup artist. I used her for my wedding on July 24, 2016. I was so happy she was willing to travel to Mount Joy to do not only my makeup but my bridesmaids, my mom, and my mother-in-law. It was definitely an all day event with her showing up bright and early that morning to start and the entire bridal party plus the moms (and bride :) ) turned out flawless.

Not only is she amazing at what she does but she’s friendly and makes you feel comfortable in your own skin.

Profile Picture Britany, 7/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

There is no one else to consider when working with Jankail and her staff!! They are truly dedicated from start to finish! They not only did an amazing job with our makeup but, helped me get into my wedding dress and made sure I stayed cool and didn't overheat! Jankail is truly AMAZING and professional!!! I wouldn't allow anyone else to do my makeup! It was truly an unforgettable experience! I looked absolutely gorgeous when I finally looked in the mirror! I look forward to working with her again in the near future! #babyshower

Profile Picture Jatoya, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

So far I've had just my bridal consultation , which I scheduled 2 weeks prior to my wedding . Mrs. Adams was on time courteous , professional and most of all knew her way around the cosmetics . I absolutely loved my look !! We didn't have an eye color to match and she offered to return to make sure we could perfect the look before my big day !!!! I would definitely recommend her ! Especially for clients of African American heritage I believe Mrs . Adams is a perfect fit to give you that flawless look on your wedding day or other special occasion !! Rates are affordable and she travels , which was a big plus for me due to the location of my wedding in central Pennsylvania !

Profile Picture User5045748, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had never met with Jankail before my wedding. Our first meeting in person was 2 hrs prior to me walking down the aisle. Of course this would make any bride nervous, but I wasn't. Jankail assured me that she would take her time and give me what I wanted. I told her the look I was going for and that was it. She began working and when she was done I looked stunning. I feared I would look like a clown or not myself and that was the furthest thing from the truth. She highlighted my natural beauty and I cannot thank her enough.

Profile Picture User4325728, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews