Abernathy Entertainment Reviews

Abernathy Entertainment 6
Abernathy Entertainment 7
  • Monica

Monica · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Great and quick to respond!

Tina has been very helpful and quick to respond. I can't wait to work with her the day of my wedding. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Stacey Earley · Married on 04/27/2019

Absolute professionals that pay attention to the details.

Tina, Melinda and Rose were so responsive from our first initial contact until the end of our wedding. This was so important as we planned our wedding in 5 weeks. They were so organized and guided us throughout the process to make our day a success. They were very personable and made sure we had special moments during our reception. Highly recommend Abernathy Entertainment!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Eric Parks · Married on 03/09/2019

Well Worth It

My wife and I loved working with Melinda and Tina! They were fantastic in every way. They met with us in person to discuss all of the details of the reception and even provided suggestions of their own to help us fill the time that we allotted for it. Without them, our reception would not have nearly been as great as it was. When we weren't meeting in person, they kept up good communication with us, providing us a worksheet that helped us plan and detail every aspect of the reception.

One thing in particular I'd like to mention is their flexibility. Before we decided to hire a professional DJ, we had enlisted the services of another vendor to pre-record our wedding party entrance. When we told Abernathy about this, they were perfectly accommodating and willing to use the pre-recording from this other vendor.

They are well worth using and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding or any other special event.

Sent on 03/22/2019
    Abernathy Entertainment 8

Ted Akin · Married on 02/23/2019

Highly recommended!

Excellent communication and willingness to work with all our little schedule adjustments, lively MC, overall a wonderful experience!

Sent on 03/01/2019
  • Tammy

Tammy Williams · Married on 02/16/2019

Organized and professional

Abernathy Entertainment provides exceptional service for a great value. Upon the first meeting with Tina and Melinda I knew this was the right fit. They take the time to get to know your musical likes/dislikes so that your wedding day is perfect. Tina is exceptionally organized and promptly sent out a detailed timeline that was used by all of the other vendors.

Sent on 03/23/2019

Jordan T · Married on 02/09/2019

The Lady DJs are the best!

Abernathy was so wonderful to work with! From our first meeting, the whole process was fun and easy and organized. Tina was great about incorporating our favorite music and providing the perfect soundtrack to every part of the day. She helped us so much with figuring out our day-of schedule and working with our other vendors to make sure the whole event was smooth. The music was one of the most important components of our wedding day for us, and the Lady DJs were so organized and nice and fun! They helped create some of our favorite memories of the day! The best!

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Sage

Sage · Married on 01/12/2019

Absolutely Perfect Fit

At first I was hesitant to hire a DJ for my small, relaxed wedding. I wanted an easy-going vibe that focused more on socializing than dancing, but Tina and Melinda crafted the perfect atmosphere for what I wanted and were also really helpful for keeping the ceremony and reception flowing smoothly. I'd definitely recommend them.

Sent on 01/24/2019
  • Aubrey

Aubrey · Married on 11/11/2018

Fun, professional, knows their music and audience!

The lady DJs are an absolute blast to work with, but also so professional! I definitely recommend them! Our wedding was so much fun and they were a huge part of that!

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • William

William Thomas · Married on 11/03/2018

#1 Hands Down

Abernathy Ent. was phenomenal. They are so personable, courteous and knowledgeable with almost all genres of music. If you're looking for an experience that hits every mark, they're a great choice.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Cachet · Married on 11/03/2018

Best DJ experience

Abernathy Entertainment was one of the best parts of my wedding. The attention to detail and complexity of the process is what made it for me. The right music can make or break a wedding and having that understanding between you and the DJ is VERY important. Thank you Abernathy Entertainment for help making my wedding AMAZING!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Kaitie · Married on 11/01/2018

Outstanding!!

They are amazing!! They go above and beyond to make your special night fawlless

Sent on 12/01/2018

Tannyr · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent service, price, and flexibility

Abernathy Entertainment did an amazing job with my wedding and were very helpful in the months leading up to it. I was away from the state for work, and they worked with me over the phone and through emails to set up my wedding day planner, music preferences, and song choices. For activities and details I was not sure about, they provided me with detailed descriptions and options and provided suggestions. They really helped me structure our day with activities I didn’t even think about. Not to mention, Tina visited the venue ahead of time to ensure where equipment should be set up and which equipment would be best. The day of they made sure to keep us on schedule and were flexible with any last minute changes needed. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. They were a pure pleasure to have for our wedding.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Keasi Smith · Married on 10/05/2018

Best decision ever

One of the best decisions we made was hiring Abernathy as our wedding entertainment. From the very beginning their professionalism and attention to detail put me at ease. Tina and Mel were also so fun to work with and constantly reminded us that our only job was to have a great time and leave the work to them. They had everything planned out by the minute and things went SO smooth on the day of. The music was on point!!! We are still getting compliments on the music. Would recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Jason · Married on 06/30/2018

We were extremely pleased with our overall experience with Abernathy Entertainment. They were awesome with the pre-planning of the ceremony and left nothing left to chance. During the day of the event, despite what looked like inclement weather, they had everything in place in two different locations and worked with the crowd to ensure the vibe was always on point. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anybody looking for a well put together event.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Sandra · Married on 06/02/2018

If you are looking for a DJ company to lead the flow of the evening and make your reception personal, this is your DJ. From the preplanning meeting to the end of the reception, the DJ's provided only the best personalized service. The compliments are still coming from friends and family. One of our older family members, who is nervous about crowds, stated she loved how the "ladies with the microphones" kept everyone informed of what was happening throughout the evening.

The personal attention shown to my daughter and son-in-law was priceless! The professional services were tailor-made to meet the personality and interests of the couple. Super Value!!!! Pictures to come!

Sent on 06/05/2018

David · Married on 05/12/2018

We could not be more pleased with Abernathy Entertainment. They did a magnificent job providing music and facilitating the wedding reception activities for our daughter and her husband! Customer service was exceptional. Very engaged in the planning leading up to the event as well. If you want exceptional, responsive service, with a very keen eye towards attention to detail, look no further than Tina and her crew at Abernathy Entertainment!!

Sent on 05/24/2018
    Abernathy Entertainment 9
    Abernathy Entertainment 10
    Abernathy Entertainment 11
    Abernathy Entertainment 12

Caitlin · Married on 05/05/2018

Abernathy Entertainment was phenomenal at my wedding! Their reception timeline and music planner were stellar and really took a lot of the work and pressure off myself and husband. They responded quickly to all my questions leading up to the event and were flexible, professional, and absolutely on-point during the day of. Many of my guest's said their music and energy made the night. I am so happy with Abernathy Entertainment! They're the only entertainment company I'll use now!

Sent on 05/17/2018
    Abernathy Entertainment 13
    Abernathy Entertainment 14
    Abernathy Entertainment 15
    Abernathy Entertainment 16

R. · Married on 04/28/2018

I cannot begin to explain what a pleasure it was working with Abernathy Entertainment! They were responsive, flexible, and very professional from the beginning, and our guests were dancing their hearts out all night to the music they provided. They were able to make all our music requests as well as feel the crowd out for what other music would keep the party going. I would suggest this company for any party, dance, wedding, etc. because they will truly make sure your day is their priority!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Libby · Married on 04/07/2018

Abernathy Entertainment was amazing to work with! They exceeded all of my expections for my wedding day and made sure all of our were having a blast! They have a vast library and are super easy to get in contact with. I highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Aline · Married on 03/24/2018

Abernathy did a wonderful job at our wedding. The music was perfect and the up-lighting was exactly what I wanted. They helped to keep things moving smoothly, kept us dancing and having fun the whole night. I would recommend Abernathy to anyone who needs a DJ for an event.

Sent on 04/04/2018

Sheryl · Married on 02/10/2018

We had an amazing night to the music by Abernathy Entertainment. It was a generation of music that is not really popular and they exceeded our expectations. Their professionalism and desire to please everyone at our dance was above and beyond. We will be using their service again and again.

Sent on 02/14/2018

Alicia · Married on 01/27/2018

I am really happy with your service, you have done a wonderful job, Thank you.

Sent on 02/15/2018

Amy · Married on 12/31/2017

Tina and her crew made everything easy from the start, from booking her for our New Years Eve event to touching base right up until the event and then the night of, to make sure everything went smoothly. They were energetic, friendly and fun! Even observing the lay out of the crowd, adjusting to get more people out dancing, even getting out on the floor themselves to draw people out of their seats! I didn't have to stress about the type of music or if everyone was having a good time, which helped me enjoy my night even more. I highly recommend Abernathy Entertainment and will use them again.

Sent on 01/04/2018
  • W

William · Married on 12/08/2017

The best DJ we've worked with, hands down. We've had them DJ our Christmas party and our Military Ball. When we ask the kids what they liked best, "the DJ" is always at the top of the list. Great selection of high school appropriate music and the kids never sat down.

I'll never call anyone else.

Sent on 12/11/2017