Abernathy Entertainment Reviews

60 | Tallahassee, FL

60 Reviews for Abernathy Entertainment

Melodie · Getting married on 02/07/2025

Abernathy Entertainment went above and beyond. I am very happy with their services. I will use them again when having a function in Florida (I live in Tennessee).

Sent on 11/12/2017
  • Lauren

Lauren Chapman · Married on 03/14/2020

Abernathy was a perfect hire!

We are so happy that we hired Abernathy Entertainment! They were so friendly and easy to work with. Our ceremony music was flawless as they took time to cue it up just perfectly and our reception was so much fun! I recommend hiring Abernathy Entertainment if you are looking for a memorable experience. Thank you for making our wedding day dreams come true!

Sent on 04/01/2020

Brittany Beall · Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing DJ

Abernathy Entertainment went above and beyond by creating a mix for my father-daughter dance. They did an amazing job mixing together our favorite songs for us to dance to and surprise our guests! Tina is so nice and she put so much time and effort into our day!

Sent on 04/08/2020

Meredith Varela · Married on 03/07/2020

Amazing Entertainment

I am so grateful I chose Abernathy for my entertainment. They were professional and made my wedding so enjoyable for myself and my guests. Everything went seamlessly and I know that took a lot of work. Between the games, announcements, and music I was so impressed with how well everything went and how organized they were. Thanks again Abernathy!!!

Sent on 04/12/2020

Sarah Hall · Married on 02/29/2020

Best Night Ever!

Abernathy Entertainment was everything we wished for & more! Great Music & Hosts! Very affordable and accommodating. Couldn’t ask for better dj’s. Thanks for making our night so special!

Sent on 04/04/2020

Nicole Curry-Hall · Married on 02/29/2020

AMAZING lady DJs! Highly recommend

Abernathy entertainment made our DJ dreams come true! After a one hour phone consult and they had our entire reception mapped out. When the day came, they made every moment of our DJ experience flow with ease, every guest of all age groups were on the floor ready to boogie! The energy was on point- and song choices were “US”. They made last minute announcements when needed- and took requests that made the guests keep dancing! Thank you Abernathy Entertainment for making our evening a one to remember. You exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 04/04/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany Bernstein · Married on 02/12/2020

Fun, stress free and good music!

The ladies of Abernathy Entertainment are amazing! They were so flexible on meeting with us to discuss our wedding. They were open to what we wanted and didn't even blink at our first dance song. They asked what we wanted and provided suggestions when we asked. They were upbeat, friendly, fun, engaging for the crowd and us and had really great music. Their process is simple and stress free. Even as things changed day of, they adapted and went with it and always had the perfect song ready to go.

Sent on 02/06/2020

Audrey Lunskis · Married on 12/07/2019

A pleasure to work with!

We hired Tina to DJ and MC our wedding. Not only was she very flexible in meeting with us to discuss preferences and coming to view the ceremony site, she was very professional and personable. She made a lot of great suggestions and went the extra mile to find exactly what we wanted. Our wedding party included some foreign names, and Tina worked hard to pronounce everything correctly! It was fantastic to work with her. She helped make our wedding incredible.

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah and Trenton Jones · Married on 11/23/2019

Abernathy made our bid day spectacular!

Tina and Melinda were a blast to work with and they really work to make the DJ experience of planning and celebrating our wedding really smooth. Tina and Melinda really know the wedding business, and they wont disappoint! They played amazing songs for us and gave the wedding a fun, relaxed feeling! Everyone had a blast, thank you Abernathy!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/10/2019

Abernathy helped make our wedding day perfect!

We hired Abernathy for both our ceremony and reception. We had a great experience working with Tina and Melinda! Communication was timely. The attention they give to detail is phenomenal. Their services were reasonably priced and worth every penny. We are so glad we chose Abernathy for our special day. I highly recommend Abernathy Entertainment!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Kyle · Married on 11/10/2019

Perfect Wedding

They did such a great job and our wedding was perfect!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Erin Lofy · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing!

I can’t think of anything these dj’s could have done differently to make the planning or day better. They are so organized and detail oriented. All of the music was wonderful and we had so much fun!!!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Shannan Wood · Married on 11/02/2019

Can't Recommend Them Enough

AMAZING! If you want an organized and efficient entertainment company for your big day then pick Abernathy! From planning to execution everything was made so much easier by Tina and her company. We used them for the ceremony and reception and everything went perfect!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 10/19/2019

Great and quick to respond!

Tina has been very helpful and quick to respond. I can't wait to work with her the day of my wedding. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Mandy Martin · Married on 10/18/2019

Great communication and service

In our planning process, Tina and her team were responsive and super helpful with guidance and suggestions. On our wedding day, they were prompt, thoughtful, and professional. We had a tropical storm move in unexpectedly and only had one day notice to make back up plans. On the wedding day, Tina and Melinda were flexible as we moved and adjusted events (first dance, cake cutting) to consolidate our evening so that guests could get home to prepare for the storm without missing important parts of the day. Communication throughout was excellent, and that's super important when you're trusting someone with the entire tone and energy of your big day!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Cailin

Cailin Thomas · Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding DJ

These ladies are awesome. They really had a huge part in making our wedding day so perfect. Definitely recommend them for any event!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Laura Peavler · Married on 08/03/2019

Wonderful people who did an amazing job!!!!

They did a fabulous job from organization to execution!! Everyone had such a good time!! I was never worried about anything, I knew I could trust them to make it great and it definitely was!!! They are sooo fun to work with and I’m so glad they were there to celebrate with us!!!!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Desmond

Desmond Brown · Married on 07/27/2019

Incredibly thorough and fun!

Tina and Melinda were both amazingly detailed in their assessment of what music my wife and I wanted, along with when and where we were wanted certain songs played. Because of their experience, they were able to offer constructive feedback with the few questions we did have, and updated us every step of the way leading up to our wedding. The Abernathy DJ's kept our crowd engaged for over 5 hours, but never for a moment did we feel like the day wasn't about us!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Deanna · Married on 07/13/2019

Excellent DJ!!

Great to work with and very organized!! Wouldn’t have a clue of how our reception would play out without their help!! Perfect mix of music. Soft music during dinner and fun, party music to get everyone up and moving. My husband and I should have added more line dances, that seemed to have gotten everyone moving more, but that was our fault not the DJs when it came to the planning. Otherwise, excellent DJs, definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Leah

Leah Funderburg · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding DJ

Where do I even start?!? This group of professionals is AMAZING! From the two scheduled meetings in person to constant clear communication over emails - these ladies are 5 stars. My favorite part is that they take the time to create a personalized timeline to send to you, for a piece of mind that your day will go great! With no prior experience of playing at my wedding venue, they came and set up without a problem! I am so glad that I hired Abernathy Entertainment. These ladies are the best in Tallahassee! Thank you so much again!!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Rebekah · Married on 06/08/2019

Calm amongst the planning storm

They were nothing short of amazing! Their enthusiasm and warmth was invaluable and made a stressful day pretty freaking awesome. They always responded to emails quickly and made the overall planning process so much easier. We had multiple people compliment us on the music and the playlist. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Stacey Earley · Married on 04/27/2019

Absolute professionals that pay attention to the details.

Tina, Melinda and Rose were so responsive from our first initial contact until the end of our wedding. This was so important as we planned our wedding in 5 weeks. They were so organized and guided us throughout the process to make our day a success. They were very personable and made sure we had special moments during our reception. Highly recommend Abernathy Entertainment!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Leigh · Married on 04/20/2019

Super fun, organized and detail-oriented

Abernathy DJ came through for me when we planned a wedding in just a few weeks! They were so helpful and made sure they knew exactly what we wanted...well worth the money!!! I am so happy they were a part of our special day.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Taylor · Married on 04/06/2019

My wedding day!

My wedding was absolutely amazing! It was everything a girl could ever dream of. Tina & Melinda made sure I was completely okay with every decision and step we took! I am a very indecisive person but the crew came to the rescue with songs and playlist that fit perfectly! They are very understanding and professional with personalities that could put any bride as ease when it comes to getting people on their feet dancing! I absolutely LOVED them! When the elderly started to leave and we had to shift the schedule around with the music they made it happen with such ease! If you are looking for a DJ group that actually listens to you and makes everything so easy I would hands down pick them!

Sent on 07/01/2019