Abella Studios Reviews

272 | Fairfield, NJ

272 Reviews for Abella Studios

Lindsay · Getting married on 04/19/2020

You want to choose Abella

Our wedding was on August 23rd and our experience with Abella has been nothing but amazing. We chose a photo/cinematography package with four shooters for our day. Tim, Mark, Damian, and Alla were awesome! They were easy to work with, they were knowledgable about what shots to take, and most importantly they were familiar with our venue. We received our photos in such a quick time frame and my husband and I were absolutely in love! Our family and friends loved looking at our images in our online gallery. We are so happy we chose Abella Studios to capture our wedding day. If we were to go back we wouldn't change a thing! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Abella Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for all of your kind words and for choosing Abella Studios to capture your BIG day!

Christopher V · Married on 02/09/2020

Fantastic!

We used Abella for our wedding and we love our photos and videos.  The staff is very knowledgeable, friendly and talented.  They did an amazing job, we are so glad we chose them!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Abella Studios's reply:

Thank you so much sharing this with us Christopher and it was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day!

Amanda Tommarello · Married on 01/07/2020

Amazing Wedding Vendor!

I was married on 7/13/19 and chose Abella Studios for my photos and same day edit video! They were amazing and knew exactly which photos to take to capture every moment of the day. They were able to ensure that all the family portraits I had wanted were taken and all 3000 photos were ready within 3 weeks of the wedding. I cannot stop watching my same day edit. Would definitely recommend using them!

Sent on 12/24/2019

Abella Studios's reply:

It was such a pleasure to be a part of your big day and thank you again for choosing Abella Studios!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 12/07/2019

Amazing so far

So far the team at Abella studios has been extremely helpful. They are responsive and the package we chose includes a lot for a great price. I can’t wait to see the outcome! I’ll be sure to leave another review!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Abella Studios's reply:

Hi Nicole, Thank you for your kind words! We are thrilled that you chose Abella Studios to be the company to capture you and Giuseppe's love. We are counting down the days until your Big Day!

Vincent Martori · Married on 11/16/2019

Fantastic Wedding Vendor

Our wedding was on November 16th in NJ. We could not have had a better experience with Abella from start to finish. The team we had the day of the wedding made for an incredible experience. The work Damian did with the Same Day Edit was amazing. Highly recommend this option for your wedding day. The pictures came out great and everyone looked beautiful in them. What a wonderful team to work with from the beginning of the experience until the end!

Sent on 12/26/2019

Abella Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for all of your kind words and for choosing Abella Studios. We loved working with you and wishing you and Kate a lifetime of love and happiness!
  • Jessica

Jessica & Chris · Married on 09/14/2019

Perfection!

Abella studios did photo and video for our wedding and we are SO happy we found them. We had our engagement shoot with Ryan and he was great, he was easy to work with and we loved our photos! Everyone at Abella was super quick to respond to any questions we had leading up to the wedding and so helpful.
    On our wedding day we had Gus and Nestor. They were fantastic!! They arrived exactly on time and were on point through the entire day and night. They both contacted me before the wedding and asked if there was anything specific we would like and they delivered on my requests. I was very nervous and scatter brained that day and it was a relief that they both knew exactly what they were doing and took charge. They were professional and lovely. Our photographer Gus even put on my veil when my bridesmaids were struggling with it, he did it perfectly!
    We got our photos back and we absolutely love them, they were perfect! The turnaround time was also impressive! There is not a single shot that I feel was missed and at the same time I don’t feel that I missed my wedding because I was taking pictures, it was a great balance.
    Then we got our unedited video footage back and we loved watching it! It was hours long and it was like reliving the entire day, I highly recommend having this. After that we got our edited video which was also beautiful!
    Through the whole editing process the girls at Abella, Brittany, Milissa and Danielle have been so helpful and quick to respond, thoroughly answering any questions I've had. Thank you Abella!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Abella Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We truly appreciate all of your kind words and wish you and Chris many years of love and happiness!
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 08/17/2019

Fantastic experience!

I wish there were words to accurately express how much I appreciate the quality of Abella’s work, and how grateful I am that we choose you as our photographer and videographer for our wedding at Bear Brook Valley on 8.17.19. Dylan, Ryan and Pil were INCREDIBLE the entire day and the Same Day Edit video was beyond amazing!!! I received SO many compliments about how quickly and beautifully they put together the highlight video, and I have already passed along your information because our guests want you as their vendor after seeing the same day edit video at our wedding. It was a really hot afternoon during our pictures, but all three Abella guys were extremely patient, didn’t complain once, and were very detailed in making sure I got every important shot that was requested. We felt comfortable the entire time they took pictures and video of us and we would highly recommend Abella 1000% for anyone looking for the whole video and picture wedding package!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Dear Kelly & Frank,

Thank you so much for all of your kind words and it was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your wedding day!

Gene · Married on 06/15/2019

From our first appt to the end of our party we treated awesome and we couldn’t be happier with everything. The photographers and video guys were very knowledgeable and professional and did an awesome job with everything. We would HIGHLY recommend Abella Studios to anyone looking for the best video and photo production.

Sent on 12/31/2017
  • Rosella

Rosella Sophia Romano · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely magical!

As I look back and reflect on my wedding day, I’m reminded by the kind and loving words from our family and friends who celebrated us. They told us our wedding was “magical” and the Same Day Edit by Abella gave them “chills”. I honestly couldn’t agree more. Our photographer captured every loving glance, every little sparkle in our eyes, every beautiful moment with our friends and family. Abella captured the true essence of who we were as a couple without us even knowing they were there. Its also important to note that we had a large bridal party (26 people total), and our photographer learned every name and was able to organize everyone quickly because of it which was extremely impressive. But what truly blew our guests away was the same day edit. It was amazing how flawless the editing of the footage was from that morning and how it was timed so perfectly to the music we selected. It brought everyone to tears, especially my own, as I was finally able to sit back and see all the hard work and planning that went into this wedding. Booking Abella was the best decision I made and worth every single cent, and I’m beyond excited that we opted for a longer edited video of our wedding day. Can't wait to see the finished product!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Abella Studios's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and see your vision come to life. We appreciate your kind words and are beyond happy that you loved your video. Thank you again for choosing Abella to be a part of your big day and we look forward to working together in the future!
  • Cenia

Cenia Padilla · Married on 04/11/2019

Perfection!

One of the greatest investment I made for my wedding was Abella Studios! When anyone asks me what my favorite movie is, I say it’s my Abella Studios wedding video! Dan and Pil were our cinematographers and they were professional and down to earth! My dream has come true, and I couldn’t have chosen a better company to capture my special day than Abella Studios!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Shawn Smith · Married on 02/17/2019

Professionals!

Abella Studios did an amazing job with our wedding and engagement photos! The photographers and videographers were an absolute pleasure and worked very hard to capture all the important moments and angles. The same-day edit was truly incredible and all of our guests were wow-ed!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Elia

Elia & Tim · Married on 02/11/2019

Photographer exceeded expectations!

I will start by saying my experience with the photographer at Abella, Joe, was great from the beginning. His personality and style of pictures were exactly what we were looking for. Not to mention the entire evening, aside from the staged pictures, I didn’t even know he was there. He blended and helped to make the day an enjoyable experience. Joe’s pictures were more then I can have imagined. I would highly recommend the experienced staff at Abella. We have not yet ordered the album so cannot comment on the quality, but so far I give them 5 stars.

Sent on 12/01/2019

Carla · Married on 11/11/2018

Absolutely amazing!!

I can’t recommend Abella Studios enough!!!! They have some awesome photo/cinema professionals! Really know how to get the crowd going, get the most amazing shots and put it all together for your SDE to stun your guests!! That’s exactly what they did for us! You will not be disappointed! From the moment Tom and Dillion walked into my Moms house we had so much fun. I never felt bothered or that I was taking too many pics, they know what their doing and you have to trust their creativity! They constantly asked if we were ok. Highly highly recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 10/06/2018

Everything I hoped for and more!

I found Abella Studios at a small expo where I viewed their photos taken at my venue, and I knew I had to have them. I got a great package deal from them that gave me so much for my value. I booked them over two years before my wedding and I was nervous that they would forget about me but they didn't. I received phone calls from the photographer, the cinematographer and the editor within the week of my wedding, all wanting to check the details to ensure my day went smoothly. It did! All of Abella's staff were professional, friendly and really cared about the quality of their work. They weren't like many other photographers where they were noticeable or in the way during my ceremony, and even during the reception they blended in. The same day edit was amazing, and people couldn't believe I got a video the day of my wedding. I would recommend them for every bride and groom. I can't wait to see my photos and the rest of the video. Thanks so much!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/05/2018

Photography & Same Day Edit

When I got engaged I quickly started researching wedding photographers and videographers to capture my wedding. The vivid colors, quality and artistry of Abella Studios got me hooked right from the start. The staff is very accommodating and worked with me to help make sure my wedding was captured in the best way possible! Abella photographed my engagement shoot and we used some of the pictures for our Save the Dates, which received lots of compliments. My husband and I got married on October 5, 2018 and had photography and videography that includes the Same Day Edit. My guests were BLOWN AWAY by the quality of the Same Day Edit which was shown at the reception to all of my guests! We CAN’T WAIT until our wedding photos come in! I have no doubt they will be anything less than perfect!

Sent on 11/09/2018

LeeAnne · Married on 09/21/2018

Abella truly made my wedding day an amazing experience. My same day edit video was unbelievable, everybody cannot stop complimenting the video and asking me who my photographers were!

Sent on 09/25/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/21/2018

Great Company!

Abella Studios was amazing! My husband and I got married in September and our photos came out fabulous. Ryan shot our engagement session as well as our wedding and we couldn't be happier! His professionalism and attention to detail was great. We highly recommend Abella, it was such a great experience working with them!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Kristin · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing, you will not be disappointed!

If you are thinking of choosing Abella for your special day, you will NOT be disappointed! The photographers and videographers were amazing, punctual and with us every step of the way for our big day! Not only did they make us feel like royalty, the pictures came out AMAZING!!!! We love Abella and will use them again in the future!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Elisa · Married on 09/04/2018

Impressed!

We were totally impressed and satisfied with our experience! Abella Studios did such an amazing job from the photography and videography to the incredible same day edit! The crew was extremely personable and did a fantastic job getting all the shots we wanted. We couldn't be happier with our choice!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Evie · Married on 09/02/2018

My daughter got married this past September and we used Abella Studios as our photographer. Mark was amazing! He managed to get all the perfect shots while not being intrusive! We are still reviewing the proofs but can only imagine how the actual photos will look. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for that perfect mix of photo style!!

Sent on 10/09/2018
  • Alexandria

Alexandria · Married on 08/31/2018

The best photographer i could ask for

After looking for a photography that would accommodate my needs as a Disabled person, Abella Studios did not hesitate to work with us, and we knew that we had found the one. From the beginning, Ryan was very warm, and I was not sure what i wanted other than to have a professional photographer at the wedding. Ryan was very patient and kind to go through every details to see what we wanted to include and he did not fail us. He is the person that you will want to be the photographer at your wedding and he worked the entire time by pulling us out frequently for our own “couple” shoots. I recalled that exactly moment when he asked us to follow him to take more shots, i told myself that what else would there be more to take shoots because i’ve felt that he had shoot enough, but he had surprised us! He knew every little gems of the venue where we were married at, The Palace, and i couldn’t have ask for a better photographer. He was so warm, considerate, and patient with us throughout the day/evening. From the beginning of the negotiation, discussion, and to the end of the reception. He had exceeded our expectations and when we saw the photos in the album. We couldn't believe how gorgeous the photos came out! Our families are still talking about the pictures and we have to thank Ryan for capturing the best moments.

Sent on 03/03/2019

Matthew Miller · Married on 08/31/2018

definitely trustworthy and worth of the price

I did not book Abella, but my wife did and it was the best decision that she made. I told her to pick any photographers for the wedding and whatever she wanted, she would get it. Needless to say that the photographers had exceeded our expectations on the wedding day. The photographer was so easy to work with and there were some times where I would like to take pictures, they did not hesitate. Abella is definitely the company that I would trust, especially with the pictures that will last lifetime, and we are forever grateful for their time and patience.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Stephanie · Married on 07/06/2018

We used Abella Studios for our photography, videography, and same day edit video. We worked with Damien, George, Pil, and Maggie. They were all so wonderful and accommodating. We had a large bridal party (21 people) and they were able to quickly and efficiently get all of the shots that we needed and even get our bridal party in to enjoy some of the cocktail hour! They never seemed flustered or frustrated when our large group was hard to wrangle and took the day in stride. Our same day edit completely blew us away and we were so thrilled with it. So many guests have reached out to ask us about it. I would recommend using Abella Studios to anyone who is looking to capture the most important day of their lives. Our team was really great and I couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 07/10/2018
  • Rosa

Rosa · Married on 07/06/2018

I can't thank Abella enough for all their amazing work, from our first meeting til the end of our party the team was beyond amazing and helpful. On our big day we had Gustavo, Filip, Davitte and Dylan, and we couldn't have ask for a better team, The team worked together with my husband to give me the most amazing surprise and they were able to capture every second of it, I know they say a picture is worth a thousand words, but their pictures and creativity has left us speechless. They made us feel so comfortable and at ease during the photo session, they were so patient and helpful (i have a big family and there were lots of kids on the bridal party) and they worked so well with all of us. The drone had everyone blown away, our guest couldn't stop talking about it. My husband and I couldn't be happier with the end result, thank you so much Abella, Gustavo, Filip, Davitte and Dylan for all your amazing work, i can't wait to see our video.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Lisa · Married on 06/03/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Abella Studios! They are true professionals! We had our wedding June 3rd if this year and Ryan our photographer and Jose our videographer did such an AMAZING job! Abella Studios was so great to work with throughout the whole planning process. We wanted to try to attend our cocktail hour and they worked with us to make that happen! We were able to get such beautiful photos taken but still felt like we were able to truly enjoy our wedding! Thank you Abella Studios and Ryan and Jose for helping to make our day so special!

Sent on 08/11/2018