ABEH Photography Reviews

ABEH Photography 5
  • Samuel

Samuel Yim · Getting married on 10/06/2020

Easy going photographer!

Abe did a great job making my wife and I feel comfortable during each session. Some of the poses can be a bit awkward but the photos turned out well and Abe made sure we felt comfortable. He communicated well throughout the entire process and was very responsive. We had a good time at each session and would def recommend him.

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Silvia

Silvia Cho · Married on 09/21/2019

So. Much. Talent.

We booked ABEH Photography for our engagement session and wedding and we are truly amazed by all the photos. Our engagement session was done in COLD weather and Abe braved the weather with us (not to mention at 6am to catch the sunrise). His dedication to his clients as well as his art is unbeatable. He has an eye for all types of angles, lighting, landscape, and MOMENTS. Seriously you won't be disappointed! These photos are tear-worthy amazing.

Sent on 10/10/2019

ABEH Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Silvia and Mike! The wedding was so beautiful and I am glad to have captured it for y'all! It was my pleasure.

Alex Lee · Married on 07/20/2019

The BEST photographer in the area

I wish I had the vocabulary to articulate how amazing Abe was as our engagement and wedding photographer. He was professional, yet instantly a friend. He captured every beautiful moment and made us look better than I ever thought we could! I could immediately tell Abe was someone who took his craft seriously, but also finds joy in sharing his gift with others. We were wowed at what he could do with the camera and we absolutely love every picture he took. I can not recommend Abe enough!!

ABEH Photography 6
    ABEH Photography 7
    ABEH Photography 8
    ABEH Photography 9
    Sent on 08/17/2019

ABEH Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Alex and Sunju! I loved being a part of your wedding and working with you both was amazing! Wishing y'all the best!

David Kim · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazingly Awesome !

Abe is an amazing photographer ! He worked with us and was flexible with what we needed to get done for our wedding. Very professional and courteous! Thank you so much !

Sent on 07/27/2019

ABEH Photography's reply:

Thank you David and JiEun! So glad to have reconnected with you since childhood. Your wedding was beautiful and it was an honor to be your main photographer on this special day!
  • Chris

Chris & Esther Kim · Married on 05/10/2019

Made our day that much more special

We booked ABEH Photography for our wedding and was one of the best decision we made! We didn't know the first thing about photography and how to pose, he was great in providing us directions on what to do. He was very flexible with our schedule, and willing to adjust to us when needed.
    At the end of the day, I rate his service as above exceptional for one main reason, he was able to capture every big moment that we wanted and he captured them pretty darn well! It's about the memories, and we couldn't be any more happier with the results. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/03/2019

ABEH Photography's reply:

I appreciate the kind words Chris and Esther! You guys were great throughout the whole process and it was a pleasure of mine to have captured your wedding. Wishing you guys the best in your next chapter of life :)
  • O

Olivia Kwon · Married on 12/15/2018

Truly amazing!

I hired Abe as a second photographer for my wedding. To be honest, my husband and I liked his work better than our first photographer. I was amazed at the fast turnaround, the quality of work and professionalism. Also as a vendor as well, I know how important communication is and he was always on top of it!
    I already have recommended to a few couples and always will!
    I cannot thank enough for him for capturing our special day and I highly recommend him if you're looking for event photography!

ABEH Photography 10