Abe One Wedding Deejays Reviews

10 Reviews for Abe One Wedding Deejays

• Hope

Hope · Married on 07/13/2019

Knew what I wanted

The deciding factor in using Abe One was the peace of mind. I grew up listening to "cowboy" Will Shumate on the radio and still do. He has a variety of hosts,that are well trained professionals. Our DJ Allen was outgoing,energetic, and above all a complete professional. Thank you Allen and Abe One

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 03/23/2019

Made my wedding spectacular

We loved" DJ JJ" Joey is well traveled having lived in Vegas, Los Angeles, and other places, he brought the perfect electric vibe our party wanted. We wanted our sound to be more metropolitan and he delivered perfectly. We love Abe One!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Cheryl

Cheryl · Married on 01/12/2019

Wonderful Professional

Will Shumate has an incredible voice and knows how to get the attention of the crowd. Will called the early the week of the wedding to go over all the details to make sure all the details were correct. Abe One brings more to their events than just great music. From the planning process until we said " I do" everything was spot on.

• James

James · Married on 11/16/2018

The Perfect Wedding Day

DJ Luke arrived over an hour early to make sure everything would flow smoothly and everything was ready to go. He was very knowledgeable and double checked over the details before the wedding began. We had a blast and he definitely made our day one to remember.

• Shayla

Shayla Adams · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful Wedding

DJ Will was the best. He kept us and our guests happy and dancing. Very professional and prompt. I couldn't have asked for a better host for my wedding. Thank you

Cassandra · Married on 06/08/2013

Will worked our wedding ceremony and reception. Everything was perfect. The ceremony music and microphone for the pastor was great! Will kept everyone dancing at the reception and it was a great time. Will was a pleasure to work with and even rearranged his schedule so he could personally work our event. He was great!

Sent on 06/21/2013
  • Missy

Missy · Married on 10/01/2011

Will Shumate and Justin Lilly of Abe One DeeJays were the perfect choice as DJs for my wedding and reception. They were both very friendly and professional. They played a mix of songs from a list that I submitted to them and everyone had a great time. The songs they played were definitely geared to all age groups.

The communication from Will and Justin was superb and the price for their services was very reasonable. As neither me or my husband had ever needed a DJ before until our wedding, I must say that we are both very satisfied with Will and Justin of Abe One Deejays.

Sent on 10/09/2011

Melanie · Married on 10/21/2010

What can I say? Will & his staff were amazing! They provided the music for my ceremony, as well as my reception & it was perfect! He worked with me, via e-mail mainly, on my ideas, the feel we were going for, and even found the exact versions of certain hard to find songs we wanted! His DJ skills at the reception kept everyone on the dance floor all night! I can't say enough how wonderful his service was! If you are looking for a DJ, don't hesitate to book Will & Abe One! They will make the most of your special night!

Sent on 11/10/2010

Rebecca · Married on 08/04/2012

Communication with Will before the event was great. Unfortunately, he had a family emergency, so we ended up with a different DJ in the end. Everything went pretty well for having to switch people just a couple days before the wedding. The replacement Will sent was very good about checking with me to make sure he was clear on what to do. There are some things that didn't go extremely smoothly, but it was great overall, and the DJ swap was definitely understandable given the circumstances.

Sent on 09/04/2012

3.8
      3.0
      2.5

We had Abe One as the MCs and DJs for our wedding. Leading up to the event we mainly corresponded via email. They were very flexible regarding our song choices and were able to accommodate our special requests for songs. However a few times they misplaced correspondence and documents which I had to resend. On the day of the ceremony, they showed up an hour later than the agreed arrival time without calling, emailing, or texting to let us know about the delay. This resulted in pushing back our timeline slightly as well as having them bring in their equipment in front of our guests during cocktail hour (which they had assured us they didn't want and wouldn't do). Once they got set up however, they were excellent. I couldn't have been happier with the music they played and the announcements. I would certainly recommend them to others, however I do wish they had been more punctual and easier to communicate with.

Sent on 05/29/2014

Abe One Wedding Deejays's reply:

Thanks for using or services. Please check your email for the contract which states the exact hours and please note our arrival was at the time stated on the contract. I would gladly send you the pdf file upon request with your signature. We normally arrive hour early to prepare for each important event. The party was pumped up and ready and i'm glad you enjoyed our music and announcements. Your party was one of the best!