Abcity Entertainment Reviews

23 | Brockton, MA

23 Reviews for Abcity Entertainment

Original dj for our event had an accident we then Google local dj YES abcity Entertainment came up. DJ City did a wonderful job the part I love the most was the old school mix! He got my mom dancing all night. For an emergency wedding he was amazing. I love it.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Abcity Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the feedback, regards to your brother the MC
  • U

Unanimous · Married on 06/01/2015

The DJ was punctual, professional, and very organized.

Sent on 08/12/2015

ben · Married on 05/02/2015

I will start by saying he is an excellent dj, he told us from start that he doesn't like to mc. Admittedly, I was nervous at first but Dj city kept the dance floor packed all night with top 40s music and old school. the entire event went very well and I will definitely be using his service again.

Sent on 05/10/2015

Dj city was very amazing, we got him to do our uplighting, the setup was really quick and beautiful.
    I would recommend him to anyone interested in beautiful uplighting.

Sent on 05/04/2015

marry · Married on 10/04/2014

DJ city provided us with an amazing uplighting service, He turned the venue from ordinary to extra ordinary. He is very easy to work with I will definitely use Abcity Entertainment service again.

Sent on 10/04/2014

Grace · Married on 09/19/2014

DJ City did an amazing job at my Traditional Wedding. He came the day before to scout out the place. He responded to all my inquiries. He also did the uplighting and the place looked great. He was on time, professional and an overall pleasure to work with.

Sent on 10/18/2014

melody · Married on 09/12/2014

A marvelous Dj service, the dance floor was packed all night. Highly recommended

Sent on 09/14/2014

Reedgie · Married on 08/22/2014

DJ City was very professional. Helped with the choice of songs. Worked with us very closely till the day of the wedding. I will definitely recommend DJ City for any events.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Janice · Married on 08/14/2014

Omg!! This DJ was so awesome, a week later and everyone is still talking. We really had a ball, even my 83 yr old grandma was on the dance floor. Thank you, thank you soooo much Mr.DJ, you really made it happen for us. #simplythebest

Sent on 08/23/2014

Sarah · Married on 07/06/2014

Wonderful and professional dj service, everyone was happy with the kind of service provided by Abcity Entertainment DJ city.
    We had a blast wedding and I will use their service again in future.

Sent on 07/07/2014
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 02/15/2014

Even there was a lot of snow and delays DJ City was on time and did everything right, our wedding went very good and everyone had. I will definitely use his service again lol but not for another wedding because I don't plan to get married again. Highly recommend him for any event.

Sent on 02/19/2014

May · Married on 06/16/2013

Very understanding, professional, cooperating DJ, wow we had our wedding on Sunday which make it cheaper for us because we got discount from dj city also we got free lighting.. he was the dj also the mc, DJ city also help our wedding planner out because things were going wrong on her side. To cut it short I 200% recommend this Dj for any event. Our event went perfect and the music was perfect.

Sent on 06/28/2013

Janet · Married on 04/20/2013

DJ city did two of our family weddings and he was perfect in both of them, he played all the music requested, he also worked great with our Indian MC. I will recommend DJ city for any event and I will use him again.

Sent on 04/22/2013

May · Married on 04/06/2013

DJ City you are sooooo awesome! as if my wedding day wasn't special enough marrying my best friend, you made our day so much fun and everyone had a grrrrrreat time! thanks so much again. maybe you might be playing at our baby shower too lol. oh btw thanks for the wedding music cd you sent us and we love the cover. all the best our #1 DJ

Sent on 04/11/2013

Deborah · Married on 03/16/2013

DJ City has been my forever dj and family dj as well, i met dj city arround august 2010 and since then i have been using him, i also refered him to many friends, he has played 2 weddinds and some other coperates events for us, i will never choose any other dj over dj city although chnages sometimes can be a good thing (but the person you know is better than the person you dont know).
    To cut it short, he is great, very understanding and easy to work with.

Sent on 03/26/2013

The first DJ we had cancelled on us 3 months before our wedding and left us with options of what to do and who to call, my husband best friend told us about DJ City, he said he saw him played at birthday party before and he did a great job. we contacted him based on what he told us, we booked him and all he asked for was $200 deposit. no disappointment on our wedding day, the music was great, and our MC actually told me that DJ city is one of the best he ever met.

Sent on 03/20/2013

I am very happy and pleased with Abcity entertainment services!!! DJ city did amazing job at our wedding, my husband best friend actually introduced DJ city to us 2 months before our wedding, he told us once we pay the deposit everything will be alright, he also advice us to use one of our family member as MC that he will work with the person to make the event a memorable one. I would recommend DJ City over any DJ to any bride, or anyone, please don't mind my English.

Sent on 02/24/2013

Thank you again for doing such an amazing job at our wedding! We had a fabulous time, guys dont think twice before booking this DJ, he is one of the DJ out there that will not dis-appoint you, you will never regret having him as your DJ, his prices are good, great equipment, and understanding DJ. Once again thank you DJ CityJulian & Tom

Sent on 02/21/2013

mry · Married on 03/31/2012

We had the pleasure of working with DJ city as our DJ , my friend introduce us to DJ city back in 2011, we schedule a meeting with him and we booked him the same day, DJ City promised to make our day the best day of our life and he did, The music was great, He was absolutely wonderful! He did everything that he said he would. Book DJ city and you will prove me right...

Sent on 03/05/2013

I used this DJ for my wedding after our original DJ had to cancel at the last minute. Though he had less than a week to prepare for our wedding, he found the time to meet with us and he took a genuine interest in our request. He had most of the songs we were requesting and although we were willing to compromise on the others, he assured us that he would have them. On the day of our wedding, not only was he on time, but fully set up, nicely dressed and ready to go. He also, as promised had the two songs we requested.

I must say we were very happy with his work, his attitude and professionalism and have since referred him to our friends, he really did a good job, everything went smoothly and our guest really enjoyed themselves.

So if you are looking for a GREAT DJ at an affordable price.......DJ City is your guy.

Thanks again DJ City, you should be hearing from us again soon

Rebecca T

Sent on 02/12/2013

We used DJ City as the DJ for our wedding and also my my sister birthday. he is amazing, Great taste of music, very understanding, easy to work with, he even went extra 1 hour without charging additional fee. I highly recommend him for any event

Sent on 02/22/2013

had originally i intended going with a different DJ, but there was some mis-communication with our usual dj, thin i decided to seach on google for another dj in my area, bingo DJ city name pops up, after i read few reviews about him we decided to book him... Very understanding and ready to do his job, he gave us some useful advice the price is very affordable.
    On the day of our wedding he called me 3 hours before my event that he arrived at the venue i was like wow. In concluding DJ City was able to read the guest really well also, he knew what to play in order to keep everyone dancing and having a great time, my husband love it and he said he will hire him again....and i recomend him as well

Sent on 03/12/2013

A friend of mine Kunle introduced me to DJ city when I was looking for someone to DJ at my mom's surprise 60th birthday in Manchester, NH. I didn't hesitate to hire him to DJ at the event after hearing of great reviews from people who had used him before. On the day of the event,he was the first to get there even as he had to drive almost two hours to get there. Everybody who was at the event was in awe of his skills, he moved the crowd, and my mom even called him the next day to thank him. Months later, I didn't even blink twice to call him to Dj again at my Brother's wedding. Once again he was on time, and moved the crowd with his crowd pleasing tunes he kept playing all night. His price is very affordable, and I vouch for skills on the ones and twos. He made videos of both events at no charge, and sent it to us promptly. I will definitely be using him again in all future events that I am part of. Keep up the good work.Regards.Wole

Sent on 02/22/2013