ABC Cake Shop and Bakery Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Brianna
    Brianna Married on 09/10/2021

Wedding cake

I have bought desserts previously from ABC cake and they are amazing. Everything taste amazing and staff is friendly. ABC cake is going tondo my wedding cake. Meeting with them was very relaxful. Every detail was as explained as to what steps of the wedding cake will be. From decorating, pricing, flavors. I am very excited to continue business with ABC cake.

ABC Cake Shop and Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are excited to be working for you to create your DREAM WEDDING CAKE!
  • Danielle
    Danielle L. Married on 08/29/2020

The perfect cake for our perfect day

ABC Cake Shop worked with my husband and I to tailor our wedding cake to what we had in mind. Due to COVID we had to change our wedding date a couple of times, and they were very understanding with each change. The cake was beautiful and our guests loved it!

Congratulations Again!
    Thank you for your kind words and we are pleased that you and your guests loved your wedding cake!

Now don't forget about your Free First Year Anniversary cake, but we hope to see you before than!
  • Jenn
    Jenn G. Married on 10/19/2019

Professional, Knowledgeable Staff and a Wedding Cake That Tasted Amazing!!

It was a wonderful experience working with Bryan and ABC Cake and Bakery for our wedding cake. Bryan had such patience with us as we designed the cake and was exceptionally professional, never making us feel pressured (like one of the places we visited in Santa Fe) and always available when we had some random question. The quality and customer service we received was amazing and the cost was completely affordable. We chose the almond flavored cake and I have never had a wedding cake that tasted so amazing, even our guests were commenting about it! With all the details that have to be attended to when planning a wedding, it was such a pleasure knowing we didn't have to worry about a thing with ABC. Thank You All So Much for all you did to make our day that much more special!!

Jenn,
    Wow, Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your special day and for sending me those beautiful wedding pictures! I am so pleased that you loved your experience with us.

Sincerely,
    Bryan
    Director of Events
    Railee B. Married on 07/07/2019

Amazing Cake shop!!!

Everything was perfect, they sat down with me to see exactly what I needed! I used ABC for my wedding cake and i couldn’t be happier! The cake was delicious and so moist!!! The staff was so friendly and I will be going back!!
    Courtney Married on 06/08/2019

Yes! Yes! Yes!

The taste was delicious!! The look was beautiful and the store was so professional! Would highly recommend!

Hello,
    It was our absolute pleasure working with you on your wedding cake design; the gold looks amazing! Thank you for submitting in the photo.
    Robert Married on 09/14/2018
    Bryan and Alex at ABC were amazing to work with. Our cakes were so gorgeous--we had a traditional, 3-tiered wedding cake and a groom's cake that was a little replica of our car. They both looked so cool and tasted great! Bryan also worked with me to create an awesome suitcase cake for my bridal shower. Everyone loved that, as well!

Bryan was extremely responsive, easy to work with, and accommodating. When my groom and I wanted to have our cake topper installed onsite at our venue, Bryan worked with us to make it happen. We would highly recommend ABC to any engaged couples.

ABC Cake Shop and Bakery's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your special day!!! You brought us such a unique design and We were so eager to bring your cake to life. We are behold pleased to hear such kind words!
    Thank you and Congratulations Again!
    Elizabeth Married on 03/31/2018
    They were amazing. Matched our colors perfectly with a color swatch and they never blinked an eye at any of our requests. Very professional. Also the same bakery my parents used 40 years ago! There’s a reason they are still in business! Flavors are amazing!

ABC Cake Shop and Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much! I am so pleased you loved your wedding cake. If you have any images of the cake or cutting ceremony We would really appreciate if you can send a copy so we can highlight your cake on our website. Thank you and your family for sharing the moments that matter with us!
    Carissa Married on 03/25/2018
    ABC cake shop did a fantastic job with such short notice. They pulled off a delicious beautiful wedding cake for us in just 4 days of notice. The staff and cake coordinator were polite and courteous to our needs. Thank you abc for a delicious beautiful cake.

ABC Cake Shop and Bakery's reply:

Thank you for those sweet words, we strive to assist every customer. I am so pleased that we were able to accommodate your order. Thank you so much for submitting in such a beautiful image of your wedding cake.
    Sarah Married on 10/21/2017
    ABC Cake shop and Bakery fulfilled all our expectations. The wedding cake we order was delicious. The staff was very attentive and so helpful. We look forward to using them in the future.

Hello Sarah!
    I am so glad that you enjoyed your cake and it's flavor was on par with your expectations. We try to ensure that your experience with us is above and beyond what you would normally expect from a cake shop. We can't wait to work with you again soon, perhaps a birthday is near?
    Caryn Married on 09/23/2017
    I didn't really want a cake but my stepmother offered. We met with Brian. He was really helpful. Explained the process really well. Brian worked with me to figure out my design for the cake. He explained the history of cakes in weddings. Brian was really wonderful in working with us on getting a tasting done and a cake topper. We would do business with ABC again. The quality and customer service was excellent. Exceeded my expectations.

ABC Cake Shop and Bakery's reply:

Hello Caryn! I'm glad you had a great experience. I try to make the cake process as stress free and easy as possible. I am very passionate about what I do and making sure that you have the perfect cake that is unique to you is something that warms my heart. I hope to work with you all again in the future, even if it's just assisting you with some goodies in the front case.
    Ciria Married on 07/15/2017
    The cake was amazing! Everything we talked about with Bryan was brought to life with perfection on my wedding cake. We chose something unique that they hadn't done yet and it looked as if they've been doing that for years! Guests could not stop talking about how great the cake looked/tasted. Thank you ABC cake shop and especially Bryan for how easy he was to work with and helped us choose the perfect flavors for our wedding cake, we really appreciate it.

Hello Ciria and Dominic,
    I am so glad you and your guests loved the cake! It was my pleasure working for you to create your wedding cake! Our decorator loved your unique watercolor effect, the design turned out beautiful!
    Thank you for the kind words!
    Now don't forget to visit for some goodies, and your free anniversary cake!
  • I
    Iliana Married on 07/15/2017
    Cake was exactly what I expected and it was also delicious, everyone at the wedding express how moist it was especially since we had to travel to the venue having to storage the cake til the next day.

ABC Cake Shop and Bakery's reply:

Hello Iliana, I am so pleased to hear how you and your guests loved the wedding cake. Thank you so much for taking the time to type such a nice comment. Now do not forget about your free anniversary cake.
    Somie Married on 06/16/2017
    The cake was beautiful and tasted AMAZING!
    Best cake I have had!!! We are so happy we went with them for our wedding cake.

ABC Cake Shop and Bakery's reply:

Thank you for these kind words, We are pleased to hear that you loved your cake so much. Now don't forget about the FREE 1st year Anniversary cake and we hope to see you before than.
    Casey Married on 05/21/2017
    My wife and I had two weeks to get our wedding finalized. ABC cake shop was the best at helping us! The cake came out perfect in every way! The cake designer had brilliant ideas and comments when we told him our likes. We will be back for our other occasions in the coming future! :-)

Hello Casey and Amelia,
    It was a pleasure working for you to create your unique wedding cake idea!!! I am glad you loved how your wedding cake came out, I am eager to meet with y'all again for any future orders. Also do not forget about your anniversary cake!

Congratulations again,
    Bryan
  • Desiree
    Desiree Married on 03/03/2017
    My Husband & I were the ABC Cake Shop Dream Wedding Cake giveaway winners & we were so thankful & happy to have won! My husband entered us in the contest where our family & friends voted for us on social media like Facebook & their webpage! When announced we won, we got together with Bryan for our first consultation where we discussed pricing, designs, amount of people attending, theme, & all the details to make our wedding cake. He really wanted to make sure all our ideas & desires were heard as he began to draw out some ideas on paper. Bryan is such a wonderful & loving person to be able to work with he truly cares about making your day special, his passion is seen not only in the amazing work presented by him & his crew but even in just how he tries & helps create your own masterpiece of a cake! Our second consultation we had 2 people in our wedding party join us for a cake tasting where we chose 2 different flavor cakes, icing, & fillings where we had different combinations to explore. We also went over final details about our cake & filled some paperwork. When the wedding was near he called to follow up with us & sent us the final details of what he sketched for our cake to look like and it was beautiful! We dropped off the cake topper & he said they would take it from there. On our special day when we saw our cake it was more beautiful and spectacular then I could have imagined! Every single detail was amazing. Our top tier was a hidden Mickey tier, the middle held a pop out of the castle & scroll work wrapping around it with quotes from Disney movies with the characters silhouettes. The bottom tier was elegant showing off the castle above with piping & more hidden Mickey & red hearts making the cake pop from all angle. A top tinkerbelle spread edible pixy dust, looking like a fairytale cake. Us both & our guest loved it. The flavor of almond butter cream almond cake w/ a Bavarian cream cheese filling was so delicious and moist. We're so blessed, we recommend!

Desiree and Gabe,
    It was my pleasure working for you both to create your Disney inspired wedding cake! I am glad you won our giveaway as well as love all of our services.
    Thank you for those lovely kind words! I can not wait to see the rest of the wedding pictures!
    Also do not forget your free anniversary cake...hope to see you before than!
    Genesis Married on 12/17/2016
    Our cake was not only beautiful but SO delicious. In fact, my husband and I have already mentioned we are excited for our 1st anniversary cake.

Hello Genesis,
    I am pleased to hear that you loved your wedding cake, it was a pleasure to have worked for you in designing your wedding cake. May good thing come your way, and hope to see you again before your anniversary!
  • Melinda Schneider
    Melinda Married on 10/15/2016
    Our cake was beyond beautiful and it tasted soo amazing. Everyone complimented it and Brian was able to capture my vision so perfectly. Brian was so understanding when I changed my mind and never once made me feel as though my opinions didn't matter. He explained things from his professional experience and guided me through the process of perfecting of the most important visuals of my wedding.

Hello Melinda and Jonathan,
    Thank you so much for your kind words, they mean so much knowing you were pleased with your wedding cake! I wish the both of you BEST WISHES!
    Congratulations again!

Don't forget to visit us on your anniversary for your free anniversary cake.
  • User2957941 2+ years ago
    Bryan helped me with suggestions and gave great visuals of what the cake would look like during our consultation. He was super professional and friendly! I loved working with him. The cake was delivered and set up before any guests arrived at the reception! And the taste? WOW!!! Delicious! I still get compliments on how good my wedding cake was! Thank you ABC for making our special day easy and delicious! I can't wait until our anniversary so we can enjoy another amazing cake!!!!!

ABC Cake Shop and Bakery's reply:

I am ecstatic that you were so pleased with your experience with our bakery and with myself. Thank you for those kind words! I can not wait to see you for that anniversary cake, until than I hope you have a wonderful new life together!
    Stasia Married on 08/27/2016
    Great customer Service and very professional!!!
    Shelly Married on 08/13/2016
    ABC Cake a Shop & Bakery is a wonderful company to work with! Their cakes are delicious and beautiful, and Bryan went above and beyond to make sure everything was exactly what we wanted.

ABC Cake Shop and Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much for those kind words Shelly, It was such a pleasure working with you in designing your wedding cake.
    Diane Married on 06/11/2016
    ABC Cake Shop is the best bakery in Albuquerque. Their cakes are so moist and delicious and the number of designs to choose from is amazing. I have no idea how many cakes we have bought from ABC Cake Shop over the years but our wedding cake was the best. It turned out exactly like we wanted.
  • User2491688 2+ years ago
    ABC Bakery was our 1st choice based on a long history of using them to create magical cakes for graduations and other events. They are so professional, talented and friendly. They gave us all the time we needed to have our questions answered and concerns allayed. We cannot wait to see what they have dreamed up for our wedding cake!

ABC Cake Shop and Bakery's reply:

I am glad you had such a wonderful experience. Congratulations again, and We look forward to celebrating future milestones with you as they arise!
    Jodie Married on 05/29/2016
    Process went very smoothly from beginning to end. Took their time to make sure everything was how we wanted. Had my step son with food allergies and they went above and beyond to make sure he could enjoy the cake as well

Hello Jodie,
    I am glad you had a wonderful experience with us. Most importantly I am glad your son was able to enjoy our cakes as well! Hope to see you again soon.
    Shannon Married on 05/21/2016
    Excellent experience from start to finish!!! Bryan was fantastic to work with, and our cake was such a hit at the wedding!! The lemon poppyseed cake with buttercream frosting was absolutely to die for...do the tasting it is soo worth it and so much fun!

ABC Cake Shop and Bakery's reply:

It was a great pleasure working with you. I am so pleased you loved your experience with ABC Cake Shop. I am looking forward to assisting you in any future cake orders.