Abby Rose Photo Reviews

16 | Ann Arbor, MI

16 Reviews for Abby Rose Photo

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Samantha · Married on 02/17/2018

From the first time we consulted with Abby about our wedding photos, we knew we were in good hands. She's very experienced and professional, which made us feel comfortable that we would get all of the shots we expected (like family portraits). On the other hand, she's got a great eye- giving us confidence that we would get some gorgeous artistic photos to capture the special little moments from our big day. (She coordinated our first look, and got the most heart-melting photo: https://www.instagram.com/p/BfV5f0uBaFX/?taken-by=abbyrosephoto)
    We gave her a lot of creative control (she's the pro after all), but she was also really flexible and happy to accommodate the extra little photo requests we had on the fly. It was amazing to work with someone who was so enthusiastic and invested in the moment, while at the same time requesting different lenses & flashes from her assistant like they were surgical tools or something. Perfect balance of professional and creative. I know I'm gushing, but seriously- hire her.

Sent on 02/28/2018

Maria · Married on 06/26/2016

Abby photographed our intimate wedding on a Sunday. She was all I expected and more. Abby was the only photographer I contacted and the only photographer i wanted! I felt so lucky that she was available for our wedding day. Her pictures speak for themselves! She captures who you are in the pictures she takes. She is super professional, always kept in contact, and showed up on time and ready to do her thing! She is the best investment we made! She made us feel relaxed in front of the camera...ad she is so sweet that by the end of the night it felt like we knew her forever! I truly cannot say enough good things about her. She also brought her assistant, who was so awesome and likable! I cant wait to see all of the pictures....she gave us a sneak peak....love, love, love! Choose Abby....she is simply the best.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Jamie · Married on 01/02/2016

Abby recently shot our wedding and we couldn't be happier. She was friendly and easy to work with, made us feel comfortable on our wedding day, and our photos absolutely blew us away. We did a lot of searching and talking before we booked Abby, so we are confident that she was a fantastic choice. She worked with us to tailor our photo package to a budget we were comfortable with. In short, we are so happy with the entire experience. Could not recommend more!

Sent on 02/14/2016
  • W

Whitny · Married on 07/01/2012

Abby was absolutely fantastic to work with and totally worth every penny. She captured our wedding beautifully and I couldn't ask for better pictures. She and her team showed up early at our venue to scope out spots to take pictures and found amazing places that I could never have found on my own. She also was wonderful throughout the day directing people where to go and keeping the flow moving and that was something I never even thought of as important and she helped it go so smoothly! She is so passionate about her work and it totally shows! Thank you Abby and team for amazing pictures to last a lifetime!

Sent on 08/13/2012

Tamara · Married on 04/23/2012

I love Abby Rose Photo!! My husband and I are wedding photographers so photography is obviously very important to us. When we started planning our wedding I knew I wanted Abby to be our photographer. We even checked her availability before we booked our venue. She has amazing style and is so creative. We decided to do a first look (smartest wedding decision ever!) and her and Tommy scouted out the BEST spot .. it was absolutely perfect! Our day was amazing and it wouldn't have been the same without them!

Sent on 07/03/2012

Maro · Married on 07/09/2011

Abby was amazing. Her and Tommy were so great to work with. They got the shots we wanted and it didn't feel like they were ever in the way. I met with at least 10 photographers but got a different feeling when I met with Abby. She really cares about her work and listened to what we wanted.

Sent on 10/14/2011

Sara · Married on 05/28/2011

Abby was a great photographer to work with from start to finish. The service is friendly, outgoing, and always quick to respond. The pictures were better than we imagined, and we got excellent feedback from all friends and family:)

Sent on 08/08/2011

Jennifer · Married on 09/27/2008

Amazing to work with. Super fun and beautiful photos. Album was a pleasure to design with Abby.

Sent on 03/24/2009

Jamie · Married on 09/06/2008

Couldn't have had more beautiful pics! I had so many wonderful comments from my guests. When I have my first baby, she's definitely taking the pictures. What a gift she has for capturing priceless moments!

Sent on 03/17/2010

Jerusha · Married on 06/20/2008

The most beautiful and perfect pictures I've ever seen! It was worth every penny! Abby was so flexible and fun to work with, I can't wait to work with her again!

Sent on 07/21/2008
  • mcv412

Monica · Married on 06/07/2008

We feel VERY fortunate to have had Abby at our wedding! Our guests are still commenting on her professionalism at the ceremony and reception as well as the amazing pictures she took. We didn't have a videographer but she captured every moment and every detail of the day so well that we didn't need it! Her pictures are amazing, her attitude that day was incredible, and you will never even know she is there. She captured so many moments we didn't even know happened and created the most amazing slideshow that really told the story of the day in a way I could never have imagined. She also got us our proofs quickly as well as posting them online quickly. She even handed out a card with the website address at the wedding (in a non-invasive way) so our guests could log on and see the pics. She is absolutely amazing and we can't wait to work with her again! I recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 09/29/2008

Dan · Married on 06/07/2008

Abby was excellent. She was able to capture our wedding beautifully. Looking at our proofs was like reliving our wedding from beginning to end. She worked perfectly with young kids and a little dog, something that is not easy to do. We received countless compliments not only our pictures, but on Abby herself. The way she captured the emotion of our wedding is clearly visible in every picture.

Sent on 09/29/2008

Melissa · Married on 05/10/2008

Abby is so wonderful, as a person and as a photographer. She cares about all of her clients and wants nothing more but to capture your special day the very best that she can. She's fun to work with, can make anyone in your group love to have their picture taken and will do any shot you ask. She is prompt with her responses, usually within 24 hours. The memories she provides of your special event far exceed the cost. I cannot stop looking at my wedding pictures, and everytime I do I get the biggest smile on my face. My photographer was my number one priority for my wedding and Abby fulfilled my every dream of a photographer. I would and have recommended her to all of my friends and family, not just for weddings, but for any event.
    The Hamilton's
    May 2008

Sent on 09/26/2008

Paulomi · Married on 06/11/2011

Abby is so fun to work with and really captures the precious moments that one can some times miss when caught up in all that is going on during a wedding. You can tell that Abby loves what she does and is open to anything, especially when its an opportunity for her to get some amazing lighting for some fantastic photos :) I highly recommend Abby for any occasion where you truly want to capture what is going on in the moment. She has an amazing passion for photography, which is obvious to anybody who sees her work. Thanks Abby!

Sent on 08/05/2011
  • U

Sara · Married on 07/11/2009

I love Abby's style! I have so many candid pictures that completely capture the feel of my wedding. The photography turned out better than I expected!

Sent on 02/18/2010

Bridget · Married on 06/28/2008

Abby was AMAZING!!! She is by far the BEST photographer I have seen! People are still talking about her 1 1/2 years later!

Sent on 02/17/2010