Abby Funderburk Photography Reviews

14 | Greenwood, SC

14 Reviews for Abby Funderburk Photography

Gracie · event on: 12/18/2015

Abby is an incredibly talented photographer. She made me feel so comfortable and the pictures are beautiful. I would definitely recommend her to anyone; she's amazing!

Sent on 12/21/2015

kristin · Married on 07/20/2013

Abby is Amazing! ! She took my boudoir photos, and all I can say is wow! She is so talented, and her work is phenominal!!

Sent on 08/09/2013

Ashlee · Married on 06/15/2013

Abby is an outstanding, professional, and personable photographer! Abby shot our engagement pictures, my bridals, and our wedding day and each time we were blown away with how beautiful our pictures turned out. We were so nervous to do our pictures, but with Abby she makes you feel comfortable and confident. Abby also did my makeup for my bridals and wedding day and I truly felt stunning. She strives to capture what is most important to her clients by getting to know you as a couple; and that made us and our opinion feel valued. I highly reccommend Abby to all my friends, family, and co-workers! She truly is one of the best around!!!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Jamie · Married on 05/04/2013

I could not have asked for a better person to capture every special moment at my wedding. Abby did an amazing job on my engagement, bridals, boudoir and wedding photos. I'm so happy with our decision to use Abby Funderburk Photography and I would recommend her to anyone! Can't wait for future special occasions to use her again.

Sent on 06/14/2013

Amie · Married on 01/25/2013

Abby did a great job with my boudoir pictures. She made me feel so comfortable and beautiful! She does great work and love her personality.

Magen · Married on 12/15/2012

Abby did such an amazing job with our engagement and wedding photos. My husband hates taking pictures and she was able to make it an enjoyable experience for him.

Sent on 06/12/2013

Abby has a photographer's eye. She is amazing and is not only talented at what she does, but makes you feel like the most special person on earth while she is photographing you. Her work is breath taking and she is so easy and wonderful to work with.

Sent on 06/12/2013

Abby was wonderful to work with and made the entire process so much fun! My husband was not very excited about having to spend an afternoon taking engagement pictures, but 10 minutes into the shoot he was having a blast! Abby does a great job making you feel comfortable and beautiful throughout the entire process! Which is how you should feel during such a special time in your life! I would definitely recommend using her as your wedding photographer!!

Sent on 06/24/2013

Abby Funderburk Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!! Guys never go into engagement sessions looking forward to them, thats why I try and make it as fun as possible! Wish I knew who wrote this ;)

Katie · Married on 05/05/2012

Abby does great work! We have received compliment after compliment on our wedding and engagement photos! My husband also loved his boudoir pics that she did of me for him!

Kayla · Married on 04/14/2012

Abby is an amazing photographer with great insight, ideas and makes you feel wonderful! Not to mention all of her photos are always breathtaking! Highly recommend!

• Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 03/17/2012

Abby was wonderful. She met with me a couple times before my wedding to make sure that everything I wanted was covered, and she got a list of all the pictures that I wanted. She even recommended a wonderful second photographer. All of the pictures were beautiful, and really captured my special day!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Amanda · Married on 03/19/2011

I can't rave enough about Abby Funderburk Photogrpahy! From our engagement pictures and bridal portraits Downtown Charleston to our wedding in McCormick, SC, Abby was more than willing to travel to meet our needs. Her work is unique, daring, and truly speaks a thousand words. She has a rare talent to capture life's unforgettable moments. My husband also enjoyed the boudoir photos Abby captured for me to give him on our one year anniversary!

If you are looking for a bold, down to earth photographer that always thinks outside of the box, Abby is who you are looking for! Her work is impeccable and she can make anyone feel comfortable in her presence.

Sally · Married on 08/07/2010

Abby has been my photographor since I got engaged in 2009 to my husband. She did our engagement pictures, biridal pictures, wedding pictures, maternity pictures, AND newborns of our son. I have loved watching her grow into an amazing photographer. She has never let me down. She invokes feeling out of her pictures, you can see exactly what we were feeling. No matter where she goes, or moves to, I will always call on her for my important pictures. I would trust no one else. She is like our "life" photographer.

• User3319990 · 2+ years ago

Abby did an incredible job as she captured every moment of my special day! I was not worried one bit about having a certain moment missed by my photographer. She was awesome and wasn't afraid to get the shots she knew I wanted!