Abbott Rental & Party Store Reviews

24 Reviews for Abbott Rental & Party Store

• Janelle

Janelle Nicole May · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Event rentals

Has everything you could possibly need. Helped me out with me not being in the same state!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Marlene · Married on 10/21/2017

We used Abbott Rental for my daughters wedding at Bishop Farm. They were very helpful and Judy & staff were a pleasure to work with

Sent on 11/15/2017

Suzanne · Married on 09/23/2017

A fantastic rental company. Flexible, quick to make the MANY changes I asked for over the course of a few months to my order. They have a lovely showroom to see the pieces in person. I planned from a distance though and Judy mailed me swatches so I could choose our napkins. Really wonderful people and we were very happy with everything we rented for our wedding (tent, full place settings, napkins, glasses, tables etc)

Sent on 10/01/2017

Carrie · Married on 09/24/2016

We used Abbott's for chairs and linens for our wedding in Sugar Hill, NH on 9/24/16. They were great to work with and very responsive. I worked with Judy and Leslie. The linens were perfect and arrived in great shape. I would definitely use them again. Thank you, Abbott's!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Julie · Married on 08/29/2015

We used Abbott Rental to provide our wedding tent, chairs, tables, glasses, lighting and more. I was very happy with the customer service at Abbott Rental. We had initially tried to contact a company closer to the venue, but they were completely unresponsive- Abbott on the other hand was amazing responsive. I believe most of my contact was with Judy Abbott and she was so easy to work with.
    We did multiple rentals with them (for the ceremony site and reception site) and had to make a few changes as the day approached. They were understanding when I dropped some of the rental items and then when the week of the wedding came, I made some additions and Judy really went with the flow. She made a stressful situation as easy as she could and we really appreciated her flexibility.

I would recommend Abbott rental to anyone in the White Mountains area. They are much more professional than some of the other companies up there- and reasonably priced!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Katie · Married on 09/20/2014

Abbott tent rental were a joy to work with. They helped us create a beautiful “at home” wedding reception for our daughter. They are professional, organized and had everything we needed. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Abbott Rental was great to work with. They were patient as we spoke over phone and in person making sure our decisions were exactly what we wanted! They were flexible with their delivery dates and flawless with the delivery and pick up that we didn't have to do a thing! We recommend them to anyone looking for that added detail to make a statement at their wedding or party!!

Sent on 09/20/2014

Lori · Married on 10/19/2013

Abbott rentals was amazing for our wedding! When things got a little challenging they made sure everything would work perfect and it did. I called at least 3 times with different numbers and adding and changing things and it was never a problem which made me very happy!

Sent on 11/17/2013

Daryl · Married on 08/29/2009

Abbott Rental was great to work with for our wedding needs. We changed our order several times in the weeks leading up to the wedding, and they were always accomodating and patient, as well as helpful. The delivery boys were cheerful and eager to please. We will definitely use Abbott for any future events.

Sent on 10/24/2009

Darlena · Married on 08/08/2009

Judy at Abbott Rental was so patient, helpful, and very proffesional. Everything was delivered when promised, and was in perfect condition.

Sent on 10/12/2009

Rachel · Married on 10/18/2014

I called last minute for some party rentals for my wedding, as my venue works with this company a lot.

The women there were lovely about checking stock and making sure they had what I needed.

It also was rainy the weekend of our wedding and our venue worked with Abbott to leave up the tent from the previous wedding.

I'd highly recommend Abbott Rentals.

Sent on 12/23/2014

Kelly · Married on 09/01/2008

The tent we rented ended up being very nice! Judy was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 04/18/2009

Hailey · Married on 08/31/2013

Abbott Rental was great to work with - and a great value, too! The tents and rentals looked stunning and went up with no issues.

We chose Abbott because a friend had used them at their wedding - we were very pleased with their service.

Sent on 09/03/2013

Leslie · Married on 06/08/2010

The tents provided by Abbott were not the cheapest available, however, they were clean and well kept, and the best choice in our area. Abbott failed to return our first call, but apologized and provided us with a service that helped make our wedding memorable.

Sent on 06/22/2010

kelly · Married on 08/08/2009

Judy Abbott was personable, professional and easy to talk to. She listened as I explained my vision for the wedding reception and helped me figure out how to make it work. I was nervous making my first contact with an events rental company because all of the bride magazines tell you that vendors are only out to take advantage of you and talk you into things you don't need. However when we started working together and making my ideas come to life, I felt comfortable relaying my doubts and sticking to my budget. Judy is realistic and great at what she does!
    The crew that came to set up on our wedding day were friendly, helpful and QUICK! They double checked to make sure I was satisfied with everything before they left. I would recommend Abbott's to anyone!

Sent on 10/14/2009
  • avaughan27

Ashley · Married on 06/20/2009

Abbott's was great to work with! They were very flexible, even letting me alter my order up to a few weeks prior to my wedding. They had the best prices in the region for linen rental, and it was so easy to order, pick up, and drop off! The linens looked great, we were so happy with the turnout. The only downside was that we ordered skirting for the head table and the velcro clips that go on the table edge wouldn't fit because the table was thicker than one inch...so that ended up going on an appetizer table.

Sent on 06/25/2009

Julianna · Married on 05/17/2009

We were very pleased using Abbott Rental for all of our wedding day tables, chairs, linens, dance floors, etc. They were very helpful in meeting all of our needs! I would recommend them to NH brides!

Sent on 08/24/2009

Christina · Married on 09/23/2006

3.5

Judy was very pleasant to work with...She showed us many ideas and different designs
    on how to set up the tent for the number of people we had. They set the tent up early
    so we could set up tables etc at our leasure. We changed things several times and it
    was never a problem. The linens looked great and the tent looked like the fairy tale wedding
    site. Would highly recommend Abbotts.

Sent on 10/01/2008

Seta · Married on 06/27/2015

This is a seasoned company and we had no issues at our wedding. We rented all our high-top cocktail tables, linens, sashes, bar table and place settings for over 100 people for our wedding. Everything came on time in well-packaged and labeled crates and was easy to pack up for the scheduled delivery. My only complaint is that some of their stuff could be more contemporary. I thought the colors of the linens was a little dated.

Sent on 09/27/2016

We rented out table linen for our wedding through Abbott. Their service was very accommodating considering i was in their store playing set up with table displays several times before we ordered. Thank you for your patience.

Sent on 08/02/2016

3.5

They had great products and a wide range. Just wish delivery and set up were included.

Sent on 06/01/2015
  • sarahd07

Sarah · Married on 10/02/2010

4.2

Abbott Rental was great to work with throughout the planning process and Judy was very friendly. She was great during the planning process and was so accommodating to the million and one requests and changes we had.

I would say I was a little disappointed to find out that they didn't set up the reception tables and chairs until after they had delivered everything. Abbott provided me with four different layouts for the inside of the tent so I assumed this meant they would at least set up the tables. So it was a little extra stress the day or so leading up to the wedding knowing we were responsible for that.

Other than that they were great to work with! I would definitely recommend them for any brides-to-be!

Sent on 10/05/2010

3.0

very easy to work with....felt it was a bit pricey.

Sent on 08/20/2015

3.6
      3.0

They were very timely and very thorough/organized in the sense that everything was delivered as discussed; the only downside was that they were not very communicative. It was my understanding that they would call prior to delivery and pick-up, but they did not. Seemed like the office people and the delivery people kind of each do their own thing. Overall we liked them fine, thought they were a bit expensive, but they were really our only option.

Sent on 06/09/2014