Abbott Manor Reviews

Abbott Manor 5
Abbott Manor 6
Abbott Manor 7

Emi · Married on 07/21/2018

We recently had our wedding on July 21, 2018 and are still absolutely amazed with how beautiful and perfect of a day it was, with a huge thank you to Albert and Michelle Abbott! When we first booked Abbott Manor relatively soon after we became engaged in March 2017, we were immediately impressed with the overall value for what was included with their wedding package. We were also drawn to being allowed to bring in outside vendors, since we felt that was what truly personalized our big day and made it special. The venue, itself, is naturally gorgeous and everywhere you turned on our wedding day (even in the heat of summer) was an incredible photo opportunity for us and the guests! Our guests are still complimenting us on how stunning our wedding was, and I am still getting tagged in photos that guests took all around the property! We have even had guests tell us that our wedding was the best that they have ever been to, and even got asked for the contact information for Albert and Michelle for their upcoming days. Albert and Michelle also provided incredible service and professionalism from the initial meeting all the way through the day. We always felt that our needs and questions were promptly addressed, and that our vision was understood. I highly recommend Abbott Manor if you are looking for an affordable option in Temecula Wine Country that still provides beautiful scenery and upscale service! Thank you so much again for making our wedding day absolutely magical!!!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Madison · Married on 07/07/2018

My husband and I had a wondeful experience from start to finish with Abbott Manor. Albert and his wife were always ready to answer a question, respond to an email, and bend over backwards to make sure we had the best day ever. The price gave me reverse sticker shock. I recommend this venue to ANY bride who wants the winery backdrop without the winery price tag. Thank you to Albert and his inncredible staff for making our wedding the legendary!!

Sent on 09/09/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 06/23/2018

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding venue.
    Albert was do easy to work with and made wedding planning seamless. The property is beautiful and the staff takes such great care of you.

We are incredibly blessed to have had our wedding there

Sent on 09/06/2018

Peter · Married on 06/16/2018

No where else to look if you are wanting to get married in wine country. From the day we toured the venue all the way til the last minute of our reception, Albert was there for us and a pleasure to work with. You get everything with this venue: great venue with a great package as well as unlimited meetings to coordinate to bring your vision to life.

Albert helped us in areas we weren't sure of and gave helpful hints and tips. Everything came out great and the amount of compliments you will get from your guests will show how great this place is!!

Above and beyond service, our Baker had a mishap with one of the items we were to have on our dessert table, when told Albert took upon himself to go to a local shop and get some extra mini cupcakes so we wouldn't run out of treats for our guests. This is the type of service you don't expect but will receive when booking with this venue.

Pro tip: choose a date in mid June, we were June 16th, the grounds are in their fullest bloom and it is absolutely gorgeous.

Sent on 07/14/2018

Jenifer · Married on 06/02/2018

My what a beautiful day we had! We have been married a little over three months and I still think about that special day regularly and just want to go through our photos daily! I was grateful for how involved Albert and Michele are in the planning process and the day itself. The venue itself is beautiful and dreamy, it was the perfect place to get married but what really sold us was Albert and Michele! They love what they do and they take pride in all they do. Albert actually was sick the day of our wedding so he was in and out but Michele and staff did amazing. And Albert was there for all the important stuff. Waiting to walk down the aisle he stood there with me and my dad with a smile on his face chit chatting with us. He had to be pulled away right before the ceremony started because the groom had a loose button on his jacket. So although I am sure Albert didn't feel well he literally ran and fixed the button so quickly then was right there by my side until it was time for me to take the best walk of my life. Point is we had a perfect day. And they want you to have a perfect day!! The biggest thing we wanted was a stress free day. We didn't want our family and friends running around making sure everything was perfect. We wanted them to enjoy as well. I had no worries that day. And every one had an amazing day! So many people said it was the best wedding they have been to in a long time. Thank you Abbott Manor for being the first day of our happily ever after!!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Lindsay · Married on 05/27/2018

From the moment my husband and I walked into Abbott Manor, we have loved every minute of the wedding planning process! The venue is very beautiful! Our guests loved all of the flowers, ponds, and so many scenery options for photos. Gabe+Brit (our photographers) took such beautiful wedding photos! They were so nice and definitely made sure everything kept on schedule. Albert and Michelle are great! They made the process feel so easy and stress free, especially on the day of my wedding. A really big thank you to them and their staff for making my special day even more special and amazing! I am definitely going to recommend this venue to my friends and family!

Sent on 08/25/2018
    Abbott Manor 8
    Abbott Manor 9
    Abbott Manor 10
    Abbott Manor 11

Rebecca · Married on 05/20/2018

After looking around at other venues around the North County/Riverside area, my fiance and I were extremely impressed with the honest, up-front approach that Albert (the owner/coordinator) takes with his venue. The pricing is competitive and fair, the venue is gorgeous, the photographers (Gabe and Britt) were fantastic, there was absolutely no "nickel-and-diming" going on whatsoever, and the package he offered really was very inclusive.

In addition, Albert was an absolute professional coordinator/planner. He helped guide my fiance and I through every step of the planning process; from selecting our various vendors, to sorting through the minutia of detail surrounding our wedding. It was really refreshing to see that even while operating as a successful business, Abbott Manor's top priority is still the Bride and Groom, and their happiness on their wedding day.

Last, but certainly not least, he and his staff did a wonderful job on the day of the wedding. Every decoration was set up, as planned, by the time we walked into the venue at noon on our wedding day. He walked us (and the bridal party, plus parents) through all of the timing and motions for the ceremony, and worked with the DJ to help keep everything flowing smoothly.

We have since heard nothing but compliments and praise from our guests, saying that this was: "the most fun wedding they've been to" ... "the venue was beautiful" ... "the staff was excellent", etc. All thanks to Albert, his wife Michele, and their staff.

My fiance and I highly recommend Abbott Manor, and owe a lot of thanks to Albert and his team. They made our wedding day great.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Christina · Married on 04/28/2018

Can't say enough about the venue and the staff! Everything was amazing and flawless. Not only did my husband and I love this place, our guests haven't stopped raving about it!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Alex · Married on 04/27/2018

Albert is nothing sort of a miracle worker! He & his team are bar none AMAZING!! They made my dream wedding come true , the professionalism and service they give is out of this world!
    Abbott Manor THANK YOU, THANK YOU & THANK YOU!!

Sent on 06/10/2018

lizbeth · Married on 11/12/2017

Our wedding at Abbot Manor was absolutely beautiful and all we ever wanted. The staff is very kind and helpful. Albert and Michelle were there to help us through the whole process! That was my favorite part of this venue, having help! The owners are as involved as you want them to be when helping to coordinate and find things for the big day. On the day of we were able to just enjoy the day. The grounds are beautiful and our guests loved taking pictures at the many different ponds and areas that are set up around the venue.LOVE! Definitely recommend this place.

Sent on 07/21/2017

classa · Married on 08/19/2017

If you're looking for the perfect outdoor garden wedding, this venu is the one! Albert and Michelle are the perfect team! Full of great ideas and great information to make you wedding go beautifully. I wouldn't change a thing about my wedding!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Nate · Married on 08/12/2017

We had our dream wedding at Abbott Manor this summer. It was everything we wanted. Guests told us it was one of the most beautiful weddings they have ever been to. The venue is spacious, beautiful, and very inviting. Albert the venue's owner and event coordinator was very accommodating and has great intuition to what makes a wedding great. He has many years of experience and so he was able to guide us in making a perfect wedding plan. He has many connections with great vendors and they all worked together great. Unlike other venues that forces you to use their overcharged catering services, we were able to use our own caterer who was a family friend and save a lot of money, huge bonus for us.
    The venue is huge! Although an outdoor venue, the dining area is covered and the dance floor is in a large gazebo which allowed us to put up a beautiful chandelier design and also kept the guest cool from the summer Temecula heat. There's also a large garden/yard area where we put out lawn games, a waterfall backdrop, and also a pond with a bridge to take pictures. And at night the place lights up with twinkle lights on the trees! Its right in the Temecula wine country and half the price as other winery venues! I can't say enough good things about Abbott Manor! Highly recommend it to have a beautiful unforgettable garden wedding!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Vanessa · Married on 07/30/2017

Having your wedding at Abbott Manor is one of the best decisions you can make for your big day! Albert, his wife, and their team and staff do an amazing job to make your wedding day beautiful and stress-free! One of the best parts about choosing their venue is the coordinating and planning that are included in the package. Since they know their venue frontwards and backwards, they already know what works best and how to get you the most bang for your buck. They go above and beyond to work with you and create the wedding day of your dreams~

Sent on 08/22/2017

Diane · Married on 07/08/2017

Such a beautiful venue! The price, for what is included, is extremely reasonable. My daughter's wedding was better than I could have dreamed. The owner's knowledge and advice made the planning process easier on all of us and he kept us on track. I would do this all over again!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Louise · Married on 07/02/2017

Abbott Manor is a hidden gem! After seeing other cookie cutter reception halls and expensive wineries, we knew that finding the AM was special. The property is gorgeous & has a romantic, private feel - it's wine country without the cost. Their package took a lot of details off us and then we found out prices are almost a THIRD other places. But really, what makes it special is Albert and Michele Abbott.

Albert is incredibly responsive; often replying to emails in hours & responded immediately to any issues (incl. answering endless questions and making countless changes with saint-like patience). They are amazing - because it is a family business, they genuinely care & it's clear in everything they do.

AM offers unlimited coordination, which was SO valuable. From the beginning we felt like we were their only wedding... Albert made time for us any time we needed it & made sure our experience was very personal. I loved that we could personalize everything; guests said how much the wedding felt like "us" & we were grateful for Albert's advice all along. He kept us organized & on time, and helped with our budget (best: florist was charging $$$ for rosemary so Abbotts provided it from their garden!!)

There are 2 other things to know: 1) you can't on the property til noon - but that's because the staff was setting up, so we didn't have to do anything (they even pack it back in the car... HUGE help!) For us, getting ready off-site wasn't a problem but a good thing to know in advance. 2) Photography is included. It took 60+ days to get them so I would've preferred a responsive photographer with faster return time. But, in the end our photos were beautiful so that was not a disappointment.

We couldn't have chosen a better venue. My mom said it all: at the end of the year, she felt like Albert and Michele were part of our family... they are simply great people & do a phenomenal job. In large part because of them, our wedding was a magical (stress-free) night.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/23/2017

Our wedding here was amazing! Albert and Michele are great! They are both super friendly and help you with every step of wedding planning. At the wedding, so many people asked us where we found this venue and told us how nice they thought it was. I looked through a lot of venues and this one stood out. I would recommend The Abbott Manor to anyone.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Briana · Married on 04/30/2017

What can I not say about Albert and Michele and Abbott Manor! My wedding day was perfect everything went smoothly thanks to albert and all the guests were so in love with the venue. How could they not be? It's beyond beautiful so much to see and look at and just enjoy. I could not have had a more perfect day Albert's staff catered to me and kept checking to see if I needed anything if your looking for a venue that has is all and professional genuine helpful people you've found it with abbott I could not have dreamed of a better day and it's absolutely beautiful not a single thing to complain about. Albert and Michele take your ideas and they give you suggestions for things you may have forgotten and keep everything going on point so that your special day is exactly that I couldn't thank Albert and Michele enough the most amazing place , if your looking you have found it look no farther that's all I can tell you!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Melody · Married on 04/25/2017

Abbott manor was such a beautiful venue!! My friends and family could not stop raving about how beautiful everything was. Plus, when you add that to how incredible Albert and his staff were in the entire planning process and on the day of the event, there's not much more that can be said other than THANK YOU!! Seriously, Albert made planning my wedding sooo much easier and on the day of the event, he and his staff went above and beyond in helping us deal with some minor weather issues, and they have a great eye for decor! Trust me, things will go wrong on the big day but I did not even have to stress because of how incredibly Talented, thoughtful, and experienced Albert and his staff are. A million times thank you for making our big day so special!!

Sent on 04/09/2017

Nicole · Married on 03/30/2017

Spectacular

There are no words that can truly express the gratitude I have for Albert and his team. They helped make mine and my husband’s day so special. Everything came out amazing. Albert did a fantastic job at keeping everything organized and always followed up. I would definitely recommend the Abbott Manor to all my friends and family!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Samantha · Married on 03/11/2017

We heard about Abbott Manor through a friend. They told us we would fall in love with the venue the minute we saw it and they were right!! The day after we toured the venue (and only the second place we saw) we decided it was the place for us. Albert and Michelle were wonderful during the whole process. They gave amazing recommendations for vendors, gave us advice, and helped create our perfect day. If we ever had a question or concern, we simply would reach out to them and the question was answered/ concern was resolved. They truly care about your special day and your vision and work very hard to achieve that. Everything about this experience was amazing and we wouldn't change a thing. We would recommend Abbott Manor to anybody looking for a personalized, affordable, and beautiful wedding day.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Michele · Married on 10/08/2016

Albert's organization and management of our wedding was fantastic. The property is beautfiful and we had many compliments from our guests. Albert was an excellent guide to having a successful wedding, any question we had he had a solution

Sent on 10/30/2016

Lu · Married on 10/01/2016

Albert Abbott is very professional and personable. He works very closely with the client providing a wonderful experience.
    The Abbotts try to make your vision and dreams come true. The manor is a beautiful location that is finely manicured, the perfect location for any occasion. Albert and Michelle Abbott will make your day run smoothly, and no request was too big.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Kenzie · Married on 09/10/2016

I cannot recommend this venue enough! Albert (the owner and coordinator) is absolutely amazing and helped so much throughout our planning process. He made sure things went smoothly and that everything was perfect on our wedding day. Abbott Manor is absolutely beautiful and we found it to be the perfect setting for our wedding. It is filled with flowers, ponds, and greenery! So beautiful! Albert will make sure your wedding is exactly what you have dreamed of and he will make sure he gives you options that fit your budget. Our wedding was perfect thanks to this amazing venue and Albert!

- Kenzie Loomis

Sent on 10/04/2016

Kristin · Married on 09/04/2016

We were so thrilled with our Abbott Manor wedding! The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous and it well thought out. Albert Abbott was completely professional and has years of experience that he relies upon to help formulate your perfect day. We even loved the vendors he recommended. His package comes with so much more care and attention than most venues such as planning meetings, taking the time to implement personal touches, and all of the prep and clean up, even the cars packed with gifts and things we brought. The day of we were blissfully unaware as he and his staff transitioned from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception with the kind of ease that only comes with years of experience. He helped create our dream wedding and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/19/2016