29 Reviews for Abbey Saxton Photography

28 Abbey Saxton Photography Reviews

We were very pleased with the way Abbey handled the photography for our wedding. She did an awesome job.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Abbey was everything we were hoping for in a wedding photographer. She not only took beautiful pictures, but she calmed our nerves and helped the day run smoothly as well.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Abbey was such a great photographer! She took our engagement and wedding pictures. She connected well with the bridal party while we were taking pictures and was very flexible. She took amazing pictures without being noticed during the ceremony. I know a lot of people hate when they focus on the photographer during the ceremony because they are in the way, but Abbey was not like that. I cannot say enough good things about her! We will definitely be calling her again whenever we need a photographer.

Profile Picture breanna, 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Abbey is amazing!!! She captured everything and more for our BIg Day!!! Since our big day she has recently shot our new addition to the family! The pictures are priceless!!!! She is stuck with us for life. We are so blessed to have her in our lives.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the first moment I spoke with Abbey in 2011 about our wedding I knew that she would make our day truly amazing and capture the most incredible memories for us. She is so sweet and personable; she is funny and great with children. She is small but holds her own in a huge crowd of family members and bridal party. In our area of Riverview, Brandon, Apollo Beach, and other surrounding areas – her name is known, trusted and you always know that you will have the highest quality product. As our family grows we look forward to working with her again and again. Thank you Abbey!

Profile Picture Yessica, 11/10/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Abbey was incredible! From the very first meeting with her I knew we had made the right choice. She was helpful and informative and worked within our budget. Not to mention the absolutely GORGEOUS pictures she captured. Looking through the pics it was immediately obvious she understood exactly what Ian and I wanted and it was so exciting to see our special day so perfectly preserved in her artistic and beautiful photography!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/8/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I could not have been more pleased with Abbey. Not only are the pictures AMAZING she had a personality to go along with it!! She really made the day, my only regret was that I only booked her for 4 hours!! If I had it to do over I would definitely book her again, just for longer!!

Profile Picture Valerie, 11/3/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had been searching all over for a photographer for our wedding. I wanted a photographer who was not only nice to work with but took amazing photos of course! We met with countless photographers who took great pictures but never really got us until we met Abbey. She had been recommended to us through several friends who had also used her for their weddings. From the moment my fiancé and I met with her we knew that she was the perfect fit. She and her second shooter were awesome to be around on the day of the wedding. Abbey helped keep my nerves calm and snapped away. Several months after the wedding we received our pictures. My fiancé and I were thrilled with the results. I am looking forward to having kids one day so she can photography them. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Joanna, 9/22/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Abbey was great to work with. Not only is she a great photographer but she was able to understand the type and style of photos we wanted and was able to capture those images without being noticed by the guests attending the wedding. We wanted both posed and candid shots. Abbey excelled at both.

Profile Picture Matthew, 6/16/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I are so glad we hired Abbey for our wedding photography -- the pictures look beautiful, and we've received many compliments.

Thanks for your help, Abbey!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Abbey is a talented photographer and a wonderful person. She was a joy to work with. Easy to contact and she had great ideas. Our whole bridal party thought she was hilarious and many many people asked me about her after seeing our pictures. I would highly recommend her! :)

Profile Picture User3030611, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Abbey was amazing! Our pictures were perfect and captured our day so beautifully. She was so affordable and such a pleasure to have there. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture susie, 4/9/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Abbey is amazing! We had so much fun taking our family photos and our husband and wife photos the day of our wedding. Abbey called everyone in the wedding party and family members by their name. It made everyone feel very comfortable. Also, Abbey made an effort to understand our personalities, and incorporate that into our poses and photos. Many guests commented how friendly Abbey was, and how she captured them in a "great shot." Abbey is amazing and helped to make our wedding day a day we will never forget!

Profile Picture Leisha, 11/6/10, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Abbey has been our photographer for many many occasions! First our Engagement photos (which everyone was in awe over), then our Wedding Day (2yrs later and still getting raving comments), our newborn daughters photos, and then that same baby girls one year old photos.

She has such an amazing eye at seeing the most beautiful image come across her lens. She absolutely catches the mood of whatever the occasion.

She is definitely a MUST HAVE for any special event. Book now!!!!!

Profile Picture Cassie, 10/1/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Abbey is amazing as a person and a professional! Her work was outstanding and I can fondly remember the fabulous day every time I look through the photos!

Profile Picture Kirby, 7/31/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had a great experience with abbey! She took all the requested shots of the family as asked. She captured every moment of the wedding and every piece that went with it.

Profile Picture Leigh, 3/28/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Having Abbey photograph my wedding was one of the best decisions I made regarding my wedding details. She captured all the important moments and some I didn't even realize until I saw the pictures. She was organized and prompt in responding to all my concerns.

Now that we've started a family, I continue to book her to capture the precious moments of our son's life

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/10/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Abbey is amazing at what she does! I could not have asked for a better photographer for my wedding. The weather was a bit unpredictable the day we got married, but she came equipped and ready for the day, while keeping me sane! Abbey was ready to assist in any way she could - She was like a bridesmaid with glorious benefits. =) I already knew from her previous work that we would end up with incredible images, but Abbey still took all expectations and blew them out of the water!

Profile Picture Karah, 5/23/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Abbey is wonderful! She provided everything we ssked for and more!

Profile Picture Stacy, 4/25/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She was everywhere and never intrusive. Excellent photographer! What a pleasure to work with. Will be recommended to anyone who has photography needs.

Profile Picture Rachel , 11/2/08, 8 Reviews
3.7

She was great but could not give me a copy of my pictures that was compatible with my computer which was very upsetting. She also used too much fish eye lens for my wedding which is also very upsetting. But she is very quick to respond and nice.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 10/31/08, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography

Abbey Saxton was the icing to my cake (no pun intended). She was the perfect balance of artsy photograph, fun/silly moments (which captured the "feel" of my magical day) along with heartfelt shots which looking back I did not even know she was capturing! Abbey LISTENED and got to know my husband and I. This was KEY for me. I wanted someone to capture our lives through their lens and eyes and that is something that can only be done when you a) understand/know the person b) have an AMAZING eye --- Abbey had both and then some! 2 short years later we had our first child. Abbey has captured quarterly pictures of our son and I would not have it any other way. Abbey's professionalism and talent is priceless!

Profile Picture Claudia, 9/6/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Love, love, love my wedding photos from Abbey Saxton Photography! We first met Abbey when were got married and still use her for our photography needs (almost 5 years later). Abbey is absolutely wonderful to work with. She really listens to what is important to her clients. She is reliable and professional. I couldn't be happier with her work.

Profile Picture Stacey, 5/24/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were so pleased with the service Abbey provided. She has a wonderful talent and eye for beautiful photography. Not to mention a great personality and lovely to work with. We used her for all of our special moments; engagement, wedding, newborn pictures for both of our children. We are constantly getting compliments on the gorgeous pictures that hang in our home.

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/12/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Abbey Saxton photography was outstanding!!! She took my engagement & wedding pictures and they turned out amazing. She is very professional and an incredible eye for creativity. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable while taking all of the shots; the came out so natrual looking. I loved her non-traditional style, each pose looked like it was happening right at that moment. At the reception I did even realize she was there most of the time, she was like a fly on the wall capturing every wonderful moment.

Profile Picture Laura, 3/8/08, 5 Reviews