ABBA Design Reviews

118 | Greensboro, NC

118 Reviews for ABBA Design

Lucas Howard · Married on 11/16/2019

Unmatched skill

ABBA is the best florist and event designer. She goes above and beyond to make sure her clients every single need is met. She communicates regularly while handling all the things so the pressure is not on the bride and groom. Her ability to plan the best party is unmatched. She coordinated strongly with class and made sure no detail was left out. Impressed is an understatement. Every time we talk about our wedding, we are reminded of the remarkable work she did to make our dream wedding come true. There is no one else in the business like ABBA

Sent on 01/02/2020

Lucas,

Thank you so much! I LOVED every part of your and Carol's wedding. I am so honored to now call you both friends.

Gwen Collins Beattie · Married on 07/29/2019

Beyond my expectations.

Tonya did an amazing job on the floral arrangements for my daughter’s wedding. From the Church, to the bridal bouquets to the Reception centerpieces everything was magnificent. She seemed to just know exactly what we wanted and made it happen. This was my 3rd daughter’s wedding and I was blown away this time.
    Tonya was very easy to work with and flexible. Prices were very reasonable and quality of flowers was beyond reproach.

Sent on 12/31/2019

Gwen,
    Thank you so much for the review! The design for your daughters wedding was so much fun for us to create! Thank you so much for sharing some photo's with your review also!

Darby · Married on 03/23/2019

Tonya and her team were amazing!

Tonya and her team were amazing to work with for our wedding day coordination. Tonya was quick to answer emails and questions leading up to our day and was organized and communicative during our rehearsal and wedding day. I felt calm as the bride knowing Tonya had everything under control! I don't know how they do it all, but they do! Can't recommend ABBA enough!

Sent on 05/03/2019

ABBA Design's reply:

Darby - thank you so much for the kinds words! We loved being a part of your special day! It was a true joy for us to handle the logistics so you and your family could enjoy the day!! Best Wishes!!

Amy Haynes · Married on 11/17/2018

We had a great working relationship!

She had ideas for a theme from the first meeting. My daughter had waited a long time for this special day and knew what she wanted - Tonya understood her both artistically and emotionally.

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • F

Frances · Married on 07/28/2018

The flowers made the wedding a fairy tale. Could not have been more perfect. Second only to how stunning my daughter was coming down the aisle -- everyone was talking about the floral arrangements.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Frances,
    Thank you so much for choosing us! My favorite ceremony backdrop at WinMock yet! And yes Jordan was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I enjoyed working with yall so much!
    Best,

Jordan · Married on 07/28/2018

We chose ABBA design for our wedding decor needs, as well as for our day-of coordinating. Not only is Tonya of ABBA design incredibly creative, but she also has a keen attention to the vision that my family and I brought to her during our consultations. She exceeded our expectations for our wedding florals, and she was so, positive and fun to work with! She made the wedding day a breeze for my family and I, and even handled all of the little emergency surprises, like my wedding dress bustle breaking or fixing a bridesmaids bouquet before they had to go down the aisle.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Jessica Dick · Married on 05/19/2018

Outstanding Service

Tonya was a heaven sent for our wedding! I knew from the moment I was engaged that she was going to be my go to; not only because everything she touches is absolute beauty but her love for what she does and how she treats her clients (grooms included) is superb! Her ability to adapt under any circumstances making changes needed all while I got to enjoy every moment stress free while planning and day of! And I’m happy to say that I’ve gained a life long friend!

Sent on 01/12/2019

ABBA Design's reply:

Jessica ~ You are a dream client girl friend!! I enjoyed every aspect of the planning & design process for you. All your details have us still swooning over here! And of course the love you and Chris share is magical. Love you and I am so thankful for you not only as a client but also as a friend!

Paige · Married on 04/28/2018

I've known Tonya for several years, so I knew the second that I got engaged I had to have her plan my wedding! Trying to plan a wedding that is taking place in a different state is overwhelming, and Tonya took the overwhelming feeling away for me. She is professional, yet personable, she's open to what her brides want, yet won't hesitate to tell you if she doesn't think something will work. She's not only talented at being a planner, but her floral arrangements are on point. She was able to take my vision of succulents to the next level and gave me the bouquet of my dreams. Words cannot express how grateful I am for Tonya and her team at ABBA design. My wedding day was absolutely perfect! Tonya, thank you and your team from the bottom of my heart for being so amazing at what you do.

Sent on 05/16/2018

ABBA Design's reply:

Paige!! Thank you! It was such a pleasure to plan your destination wedding. You were so fun to work with and we loved creating your beach wedding! We loved all of your details and appreciate you wanting and trusting us during such a special time in your life!

Leah · Married on 04/07/2018

Dear Tonya,
    I want to thank you for the time and care you put into designing a beautiful wedding for Leah and Jordan. You've received numerous compliments on how Leah's bouquet was stunning and her bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful, too. You paid attention to detail, even adding garland to the curtain. Nice touch! The sweetheart table arrangement was so romantic, Tonya. We can't thank you enough for sharing your talent and providing beautiful memories for Leah and Jordan. My favorite memory I'll cherish is Leah and her Dad walking down a candlelit, rose petal isle and approaching a cross that was adorned with beautiful flowers and greenery. Thank you for the special keepsakes, Tonya.
    Peace be with you,
    Elyse

Sent on 04/16/2018

Ann · Married on 12/16/2017

Gorgeous flowers, displays and furniture rentals, excellent recommendations for photography, catering, reception site! Tonya was wonderful to work with even when I had my moments of being overwhelmed! Thanks for organizing the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Corinthia · Married on 12/09/2017

Tonya was absolutely amazing to work with. Our day would not of been the same without her. Our venue was already beautiful, but with her vision she took it to the next level. If you are looking for a great florist with amazing ideas, Tonya is the person for you. We even took our bouquets to get beads made after the wedding and they were a few days old at that point the bead lady was absolutely amazed at how beautiful the arrangements were. So grateful that our photographer recommended Tonya.

Sent on 01/11/2018

Sydney · Married on 12/09/2017

The best all around. I just showed her my colors and some styles I like and she designed the rest! I never worried about the end product because she’s amazing. I had compliments right and left about my flowers!!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Misty · Married on 12/09/2017

Tonya’s heartfelt and passion to details and beauty from her innermost imagination, made it a magical day of dreams come true for my daughter. Her awesome team went above and beyond to ensure the job met and exceeded our expectations. Her work is absolutely stunning! As Mother of the Bride, she made a unique beautiful floral wrist corsage on a sterling silver bracelet. It was very comfortable, and had many compliments. I would highly recommend Tonya, her team and services . She will give you her very best. All the details will be covered...guaranteed.

Sent on 01/18/2018

Misty,
    Thank you so much for the review! It was truly our pleasure and we enjoyed being a part of such a special time! Sydney was stunning and her bouquet was one our favorites from 2017. WE also really loved her ceremony/sweetheart backdrop. Thank you for choosing us!!

Judy · Married on 10/14/2017

Tonya was such a delight each and every step of the way. We used ABBA Design for the flowers as well as Wedding Weekend Planning. To be sure, it was more than floral design as Tonya provided the needed accessories to create the beautiful event design the bride and groom wanted. Sydney, our Weekend Planner, took the couple from rehearsal to send off with such a pleasant, calm, and organized manner that everyone had a wonderful time. I can not recommend ABBA Design highly enough.

Sent on 01/10/2018

ABBA Design's reply:

We LOVED being a part of your daughter's wedding. Thank you so much for trusting the entire ABBA team!!

Rotunda · Married on 08/05/2017

Execellent service! Beautiful flowers and decoration! Perfect for any event.

Sent on 08/20/2017

Jenny · Married on 06/24/2017

The expertise of Tonya Anderson, owner of ABBA Design, made my daughter's wedding beyond wonderful from the gorgeous floral work, decorating the venue and the difficulty of the day-of coordination services. She puts her heart and soul into her work and was always kind and respectful with anyone she encountered. During a year of planning, she was quick to respond to texts, emails and calls and was always on time for in-person meetings. She worked tirelessly preparing the venue for the ceremony and managing the vendors during the entire wedding day event. Being the mother of the bride, I was able to enjoy the wedding while she took care of everything whether it was handling the unexpected or keeping the itinerary moving and coordinating any vendor needs all while keeping the wants and needs of the bride and groom her priority. I wouldn't hesitate on hiring ABBA Design's services in the future.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Patricia · Married on 05/27/2017

Thank you for a wonderful wedding! As MOB, I could not have asked for a better floral designer! Your talent is beyond what we vision. What a beautiful ceremony & reception!! Everyone was saying how beautiful the flowers were, and they could not believe they was real. The chandelier you hung outside was so gorgeous with the sun hitting it. I want to say thank you for the beautiful wedding Amanda had.

Sent on 06/09/2017

Patricia,
    You are so very welcome! We enjoyed being a part of the wedding! We absolutely LOVE the chandelier too! Although our favorite was Amanda's bouquet :) Thank you for the review!!
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 05/06/2017

Tonya did an amazing job with my wedding! I sent her pics and described what I wanted. She got my vision immediately! The venue changed the structure where we getting married and we realized the morning of my wedding. Tonya still pulled off exactly what I was going for! Stress free vendor, highly professional, highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Jamie,
    Thank you so much!! I loved the way your ceremony backdrop turned out!!
    Congratulations

Abbe · Married on 04/30/2017

Just the way every bride envisions her perfect wedding day, every mother of the bride wants to ensure that her daughter's dreams come true. Tonya Anderson with Abba Designs was our magic "Bridal Fairy" who perfectly grasped the bride's aesthetic vibe by creating an elegant affair with just the perfect touch of "shabby chic"! Tonya lent her expertise as our wedding planner by recommending top notch vendors including a graphic artist for invitations, photographers, caterers, bakeries, hair/makeup artists, transportation companies, and rehearsal dinner locations. Her support through the planning process was unwavering with phenomenal communication skills and expert advice. Her ability to remain focused and efficiently organized helped to keep the planning process on track and running smoothly. Her friendly demeanor and warm personality helped us to remain calm and provided us with a sense of confidence. Tonya's attention to detail was evident in our many floral discussions and we were overwhelmed by the pure beauty of the table arrangements, bridal party bouquets, and boutonnieres. As this was her first Jewish wedding, she also took a genuine interest in understanding the customs associated with the religion. Tonya built her first Chuppah, or wedding canopy, which was breathtakingly adorned with fragrant flowers, vines and our beloved hydrangeas that provided the perfect setting for the bridal couple. Tonya's artistic flair could be seen in the multitude of minute details and her suggestions regarding rental pieces helped to create an elegant sitting area within the dining space, which provided our guests with a comfy spot to chat and further enjoy the festivities. Tonya truly captured the bride's vision and worked tirelessly to ensure we received professional service in every aspect of the planning process! Her enthusiasm and energy were unparalleled as she provided knowledgeable and honest advice, doled out with the perfect amount of her "southern charm"!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Abbe,
    Thank you so much! I don't have the words to properly thank you for such a detailed review of our service. I had a blast working with the "Golding Girls"!! I will forever be thankful that you allowed this southern girl to take on your Jewish wedding!! It was such an honor. So many details and I can't pick a favorite but your bouquet and it's colors stand out as one of my favorite's. The chuppah was an honor and I love the way it turned out and what it meant during your ceremony. I wish you and Jon many years of happiness! Your dad said it best "remain friends" !! Much Love!!! Tonya

Elliot · Married on 04/28/2017

Tonya is fantastic. We had several people recommend ABBA Design and, after our first meeting, we knew it was the right choice. Tonya made time four our smaller event and it looked so much better than we cold have imagined. She went above and beyond to help us make the most out of the space we had. Her knowledge about the whole process is invaluable and professionalism is unrivaled. She even gave us some "free tips" for other parts of the planning process that saved us a lot of headache. Couldn't be happier with our experience, not to mention the flowers and arrangements were beautiful. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/12/2017

ABBA Design's reply:

Elliot, Thank you so much!! We enjoyed bing a part of your day and getting to know you and Jennifer!! Congratulations

I was looking for a day of coordinator, someone to make sure things went smoothly and without a hitch, someone to take the pressure off of me so that I could breath and enjoy the moments... ABBA Designs went above and beyond to make sure that every detail was taken care of. It was so nice to enjoy my special day without stress and knowing everything was in their capable and caring hands.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Kimberlie · Married on 04/22/2017

Working with Tonya at ABBA Design was a true JOY!!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Amy · Married on 02/18/2017

Without a doubt, our favorite vendor to work with!

Sent on 04/08/2017

Ashleigh · Married on 02/11/2017

ABBA Design is truly a blessing, my husband and I are so thankful as Tonya gave us the gift of her talent. Tonya brought to life what I had always envisioned and we are so thankful for her passion and skill on the most amazing day of our life. It is evident that she loves what she does and it shows by the seamless flow of the day and quality of her work, all while appearing effortless.

Hands down, I trusted Tonya with every aspect of the day. We had discussed the idea of romance and soft elegance the end result was flawless.

There was no question left unanswered, quick responses and a sense of peace while working with ABBA Design. Tonya was an amazing resource for other vendors and referred us only to the best in the business.

ABBA Design also provided all of our floral arrangements, tying together every aspect of the day. From the bouquet to the centerpieces, each was equally stunning and took my breath away. The flowers were fresh and vibrant, the combination of colors left me speechless. Tonya truly has a eye for detail and the end results speak for themselves.

My highest recommendation! Thank you so much for making my dream come true, it was a magical experience.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Ashleigh,

Thank you for much for taking the time to review our service. It was truly a pleasure to work with you! I loved the colors of your wedding and the way everything came together! Who would've thought you an outdoor February wedding was possible?!?!?!? Only in NC :)

Linda · Married on 11/26/2016

Tonya Anderson is a true professional. She took the vision we had for the wedding and brought it to life for all of us to enjoy. Her attention to detail and creativity were evident in all aspects of the event. Her interpersonal skills put everyone at ease, making it possible for such a large group to come together and have fun, while enjoying a beautiful religious ceremony.
    The flower arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnieres were exactly what I had imagined and hoped for. Tonya's designs were filled with unusual flowers which you combined with exquisite greens. The effect on the tables was breathtaking and helped to make the room festive and eloquent. My daughters bouquet was exactly what I had dreamed for to complement her dress and veil. There was no detail that she did not address. Tonya was there whenever we needed anything. She made my daughters wedding day absolutely perfect and I would recommend her highly.

Sent on 07/20/2014