Aaron Perez Photography Reviews

View more information

• Rachel
    Rachel S. Married on 12/19/2021

Pleasure to Work With

We had the pleasure of working with Aaron by chance. We had hired a different wedding photographer who ended up being sick the week of our wedding. He graciously arranged for Aaron to take over our wedding. Immediately, Aaron was communicative, sent a professional email requesting information, he set up a phone call to ensure he was capturing our needs. Aaron was delightful to work with. His demeanor is very calming and friendly. He helped me figure out the right timeline for our wedding day and made us all feel comfortable. While we had to wait a bit to receive our photos, I am blown away at the quality and beauty of the photos!!! They are stunning!! And I don't only mean the ones that are of myself and my husband. The family photos, photos of our guests, and photos of the venue details are all gorgeous. I am so pleased the universe brought us Aaron to photograph our wedding. I would certainly work with him again given the occasion. As I mentioned, we had initially hired a different photographer so our contract was not directly with Aaron; however, he graciously honored the contract details we had worked out and did not treat us like he was doing someone else a favor. He really took over and was accountable as if we had hired him directly. I truly appreciate his partnership in helping me plan out our schedule, and how great he was when taking photos--never pushy or outside of our comfort zone. We would recommend Aaron Perez Photography to couples looking for a wedding photographer. :)
  • Christine
    Christine C. Married on 10/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Aaron was absolutely amazing from beginning to end

We just received our wedding photos from Aaron and they are stunning! My husband and I are amazed by how great our pictures turned out. These pictures speak volumes to the high quality of work Aaron does. We booked Aaron on 12/21/19 for our wedding on 10/10/2020. We saw the work that he had done for other weddings on his website and we immediately knew he was the type of photographer that we were looking for to capture our big day. He helped us come up with the perfect day of timeline to capture getting ready photos, first look, wedding party pictures and couples shots that would work seamlessly with our ceremony and reception timelines. On our wedding day, he arrived early to the venue and went above and beyond to get us amazing shots. His professionalism and passion for what he does shines in his work. He perfectly captured the beauty and joy of our wedding. After our wedding day, he promptly provided us with a beautiful teaser gallery with 50 pictures, and we just received the rest of the photos! Aaron was so much more than we could have asked for. He was absolutely amazing from beginning to end. I would refer him to all of our friends and family in a heartbeat.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Janice
    Janice B. Married on 07/09/2020

Excellent Photographer

As an event planner, I have the opportunity to work with many different photographers. Aaron of Aaron Perez Photography is an absolute pleasure to work with. His professionalism and mild-mannered approach put his clients at ease, allowing him to capture treasured once-in-a-lifetime moments. Aaron's work is superlative. I recommend him without hesitation.
  • I
    Ivette N. Married on 11/01/2019

Engagement & Wedding

Aaron was amazing!! Absolutely satisfied with his work! Very talented, professional and easy going! I honestly enjoyed working with him he made me feel comfortable throughout the whole experience! I loved my pictures! Will definitely be highly recommending him to all my friends!!