Aaron Monroe Photography Reviews

Aaron Monroe Photography 6
Aaron Monroe Photography 7
  • Alexis

Alexis 路 Married on 05/25/2019

The BEST Photographer Money Can Buy!

I can't say enough positive things about Aaron Monroe Photography. To me, one of the most important expenditures you can make for your wedding is on the photographer. After creating a list of about 50 photographers, one stood out for his experience, affordable package offerings, and creative skill. Other traits we appreciate are his flexibility and patience - he was a calming force during hectic times! Aaron took our engagement photos at Disneyland on a crowded day while making it look like we were the only ones in the park. For our wedding at Wardlow Park and reception at a private home, he captured the absolute essence of our love and of every moment of the day we cherished. For all these reasons and many more, I hope that you will choose Aaron Monroe Photography. You will be so happy that you did! :)

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Aaron Monroe Photography 12
    Aaron Monroe Photography 13

Alexis 路 Married on 05/11/2019

Highly recommend

After a miscommunication with our first photographer, Aaron was able to take over a month before our wedding and we could not be happier. We were absolutely blown away by the pictures that Aaron and his team took for our wedding in March. So personable and was able to get every perfect moment and even some of those not so perfect moments on the dance floor. We have already recommended Aaron to our friends getting married in November because the pictures were just way too good!! We can't thank you enough!!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Aaron Monroe Photography 14
    Aaron Monroe Photography 15
    Aaron Monroe Photography 16

Stephanie Lemus 路 Married on 04/04/2019

Magical Wedding Photographer

If I could give 10 stars I would. Aaron is so freaking talented it's truly hard to find the words to describe. During our first meeting he was so patient, he listened to me while I rambled on about the wedding and all the ideas I had that didn't involve photography he is such a sweet heart. We had Aaron for our engagement shoot in Joshua tree and our wedding 4/16/2018 in San Pedro. The first thing you should know about Aaron is he is a great communicator, he gives you all the information that you need and is very quick to respond to any questions. Aaron give amazing direction from behind the camera and makes you feel like a natural. His energy is seriously contagious and he makes each session feel so comfortable, especially for couples like me and my husband who really don't take a lot of photos with one another. His photos just speak for them self, but here are a few words to describe them: Breath taking, swoon worthy, colorful, wild, natural, intimate. When Aaron asked me where I wanted my engagement shoot i said my first choice was Joshua Tree but I was nervous it would be too far, thankfully Aaron was down because they are some only the most beautiful photos I have ever see. He is so thoughtful for our engagement shoot he brought beer from the brewery we were getting married at to be part of the shoot. For our wedding Aaron was right on time and was able to capture some adorable moments with he bridal party, he found the perfect location for our first look and was able to find creative places to shoot when the weather was working against us. The only complaint I have about Aaron is that I now have so many photos that I love and want to frame on my walls but I just don't have enough wall space. 馃槱馃槱馃槱 Aaron really goes above and beyond and i can't wait for another big life event to come up for him to capture.

Aaron Monroe Photography 17
    Aaron Monroe Photography 18
    Aaron Monroe Photography 19

Sabrina Fung 路 Married on 01/26/2019

Best wedding photographer around!!

I've been in a lot of weddings and I'm also one of the last in my friend group to get married ... so I have been able to see and get to know many many MANY wedding photographers in the SoCal region. While my friends had all different recommendations, my husband and I were SO SO SO happy to have found Aaron (and his second shooter Lisa). 1 - his photos are amazing both wedding and engagement - full of love, laughter, vibrancy, creativeness, and timelessness; 2 - he is so easy to work with and listens to you! he really goes with the flow on your wedding day and just catches all the moments you want plus brings in creative ideas to capture even more beautiful shots; 3 - he communicates well and responds quickly and promptly. 4 - he is down to earth. we met with a couple other photographers before aaron and my husband liked aaron because of down-to-earth he is and how he was willing to work with what we wanted for our wedding. we did getting ready photos at my house which some photographers wanted a hotel or what not, but aaron said "let's do it!" to my house and that made us feel like he wanted to help us capture our wedding based on us and our personalities; 5 - he cares about his work and clients ( i think this is most important). you can tell he loves photography and what he does and is good at it; so when you work with someone who takes pride in his work, you just know the end product will be beyond amazing! We both def recommend him and are so happy we chose him to be our photographer!!

Aaron Monroe Photography 20
    Aaron Monroe Photography 30
    Aaron Monroe Photography 31
    Aaron Monroe Photography 32

Claudine 路 Married on 11/16/2018

Amazing photography and a great personality!

Aaron was amazing from the initial consultation and throughout the entire process. He is an all around good person, that also happens to have a lovely eye for light.

Aaron really went above and beyond, and sometimes it's really refreshing to see someone putting a lot of thought and effort into the work. During our engagement session, the venue we wanted was closed down due to some fire. My fianc茅 and I hadn't left for the place yet, and Aaron called us to let us know - it was at least an hour before our session was to start! He said he just went early to scope out some good areas before we arrived. Despite us not being able to use the original venue, he was able to provide a second location from his experience that still came out stunning! I just really appreciate that he was there early preparing for us, so it wasn't going to waste any of our precious photo time with him.

Our wedding photos also came out great! Aaron had to corral a bunch of Filipinos, and he did it all so respectfully and organized. My family loved him!

So thanks Aaron (and Lisa)! You were one less stress on my wedding day and I'm eternally grateful for these photos!

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Louisa

Louisa Bakker 路 Married on 11/08/2018

Worth every penny & so much more

Groom here. I'll just come right out and say it, Aaron is Awesome! My now Wife and I hired him to shoot our engagement photos and our wedding photos for our wedding on 8-11-18. And we couldn't be happier with the results. First let me say that Aaron is such a friendly guy. The first time we met him was at his house for an in person meeting and he was just so welcoming, and kind. And before even asking questions about what we wanted, he instead asked us how we had met, how long we have been together, about our jobs, hobbies and just really wanted to know about us, like we were friends. It made shooting the engagement and wedding photos so much easier. My wife will tell you and I will tell you that I don't like taking pictures. But Aaron made it so fun and enjoyable that it made the 4 hours of pictures go by so fast. We are so happy with Aaron we are going to have him take our pictures again for our one year wedding anniversary. Anyways, we love Aaron and I think you'll love Aaron too, he really is the greatest.

Wife here! Aaron is such an amazing photographer & makes everyone feel so comfortable! Myself and my husband were slightly camera shy but after talking with Aaron we knew he would be easy to shoot with. We scheduled an engagment shoot to get more comfortable with him and the camera before the wedding and were in love with his work & how comfortable he made us feel. Aaron is worth every penny (& so so much more!) I highly recommend him!

• Eliza

Eliza Fuentes 路 Married on 10/27/2018

Best Photographer EVER!!!

Look no further Aaron Monroe is your guy!

Where do I even begin, he truly has a gift and is amazing. My husband and I were searching for someone with a creative eye and good personality to make the experience fun. We both dont like being center of attention, but we truly wanted to have nice pics for our engagement and wedding. Not knowing to much about photography myself I put my trust in Aaron. From the initial consultation he took the time to get to know us and get a feel for what we wanted. He gave the best suggestions for locations and organized any permits necessary. I love how natural he made us look and just how chill and funny he is. Felt like we were just hanging out with a friend which makes it so much easier to relax through the whole experience.

Our engagement and wedding pictures were better than i could have ever dreamt them. We received so many compliments, some folks even thought we went to Europe for our engagement pics lol. We had them done at the mission in San Juan Capistrano. Aaron hit the ball out of the park with that suggestion.

He even helped chased my dad down for some first look pictures lol....mind you my dad is a very impatient person and he got him to stand still lol. We even had a little incident with a rude person at our first wedding pic location and Aaron just handle the whole situation with respect and class.

We are now pregnant with our first little one and cant wait to have Aaron take our maternity pics. He is certainly our family photographer for life.

Aaron Monroe Photography 33
    Aaron Monroe Photography 34
    Aaron Monroe Photography 35
    Aaron Monroe Photography 36
    Aaron Monroe Photography 37

Julia Gironda 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Favorite Vendor!!

My husband and I can鈥檛 say enough good things about Aaron!!! He makes everything so easy and is so accommodating. At the end of the day all you鈥檙e going to have are photos and mine are AMAZING thanks to him. He鈥檚 our photographer for life!

Erica Dunford 路 Married on 05/06/2018

Amazing Professional Photographer

Aaron was our wedding photographer for our wedding at The Hacienda on 6/17/17. I cannot even begin to say enough good things about him because he was just absolutely perfect! Aside from the wedding, Aaron did an engagement shoot for us out in Palos Verdes. The engagement shoot was so nice because Aaron is so personable and made it so things were not awkward at all since it was the first time my hubby and I had taken professional photos together. We were able to have a couple of outfit changes and even a location change for a nice variety of photos! The engagement photos turned out to be so beautiful! Prior to the wedding I had Aaron do boudoir photos for me. This was extremely nerve-racking for me because I was thinking "Oh No! I am going to be half naked in front of the camera with a male photographer!" Aaron was extremely professional and I felt totally comfortable during the shoot. He had a female assistant with him to assist with posing and making sure that my hair and everything was perfectly placed for the photo. My oh my! The boudoir photos turned out to be everything! They looked very classy and romantically sexy. Everything from the lighting to the angles and posing was perfect. I will definitely be recommending this service of his to my lady friends that want to surprise their hubbies with these type of photos. The wedding day! My now Husband and I decided to have a day time wedding that started at 11:30 so our wedding party had to be up bright and early to get ready. Aaron was even willing to be at the location that the girls and I were getting ready at bright and early so he could get those lovely 'getting ready shots.' After that he made his way to where the guys were getting ready and caught great shots of them bonding and making toasts and things before the wedding. The time frames were strict at my venue so we could only be there 30 minutes before which was basically enough time for my mom to help me slip on my dress, my maid of honor to help with my garter and flower crown, and for the girls to all have a glass of champagne and some laughs- and he managed to catch all of that perfectly in his lens. He even managed to make his way to the guys dressing room and caught great pics of them getting pumped up before the big moment. We did have the package of his that included a second photographer which I highly recommend because it was like we had eyes all over to catch every special moment from our big day. The details, ceremony, family photos, toasts, dancing, cake cutting, garter toss, bouquet toss, and our grand exit were all perfectly captured that day. I wish we could do it again, and of course I would have Aaron be our photographer! Needless to say, I recommend Aaron Monroe Photography!

Sent on 06/05/2019