Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

63 Reviews for Aaron Mitchell Photography

Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
63 Aaron Mitchell Photography Reviews

I absolutely loved working with Aaron! He had such a calming presence, he met with us twice before the big day to go over all the shots we wanted and to go over all the lists of VIPs for the formal, family pictures. We got our shots back this week and LOVED every one of them - we also had a bunch of guests reach out saying they loved our photography team as well.

Some neat pros of working with Aaron is that each bridal party member gets a print of their own, and all guests who sign up can see all the proofs from the event and order their own if they want.

He and his assistant were also amazing the day of - they even helped wrap up my bouquet with our family heirloom after we struggled with it for a bit, and his assistant helped my mom secure my veil. I cannot recommend Aaron and his team enough.

Profile Picture User7575720, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I have known Aaron for a few years from a previous job and even back then, I joked that he could photograph my wedding. When I got engaged, I knew I had to contact him and I’m so glad I did! Aaron was great to work with throughout the planning process- responsive, willing to meet whenever, and very knowledgeable. In the end, our photos turned out great- many people have complimented not only the photos but Aaron and Jim [2nd shooter for the day] themselves and how they blended in at the wedding, while getting great shots. It was so great to look through the photos [a million times, more or less…] and relive the day and also moments that I may have missed. I would definitely recommend Aaron to other couples looking for a photographer; his pricing is reasonable and what you get for the cost is phenomenal.

Profile Picture Kara, 12/16/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Aaron and team were amazing. Our wedding was on a 110 degree day and they were nothing but professional. Every picture we received was perfect. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Lia, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Del Rogers (Aaron's associate) did our wedding and reception, and he was fantastic. We really appreciated his friendliness with us and our guests; he fit right in among all our people. He knew where to be when, and he and Aaron really listened to our requests. The videos themselves are lovely. I couldn't recommend them highly enough

Profile Picture Harrison and Michelle, 4/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Aaron Mitchell Photography did a great job photographing our wedding and creating a beautiful wedding album for us. I loved that they were with us for the whole day, which was about 12 hours, rather than restricting us to a 6 or 8 hour window like some other companies I looked into. They were able to capture everything from hair and makeup at the salon to our getaway at the end of the night. They were all friendly and were great at working with all our family members and bridal party. They also listened to exactly what I wanted and made sure all the key shots of special groups of people were taken care of. The photographs they took out came out wonderful. They did a great mix of posed photos, detail photos, and candid shots, and they really captured the emotions of the day on our faces as well. I love looking through all our photos to relive the day. The prints I ordered from them were of excellent quality. I especially appreciate that they were willing to work very closely with me on my wedding album to make sure it came out perfect, which it did!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/24/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Arron Mitchell captured each moment of my daughters wedding. Bravo to their ability to blend the many dynamic moments throughout the day and night!
Stunning photos.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wonderful photography from a fun and talented group. I could not have been happier with both the engagement and wedding photos. Would absolutely recommend!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/31/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Aaron, Bryan and Ashlee were great to have as our photographers for our wedding. They helped make the entire day go smoothly and relaxed (seriously they just felt like friends hanging around!). They knew when things had to be completed and we ended up with SOOO many wonderful photos! We loved having them at the wedding and we love the photos they took! All of our guests have had nothing but great things to say about Aaron, Bryan and Ashlee and several said they wished they had known about them for their own weddings. Thank you guys so much!! :)

Profile Picture Brittney, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Aaron Mirchell Photography did a great job photographing my wedding! They did a great job handling our large bridal party and had great suggestions for poses. During the reception we didn't even know that they were there, which is a good thing! All the pictures turned out great. All in all in was a great experience working with them.

Profile Picture kim, 4/25/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Aaron Mitchell Photography exceeded all my expectations! We love all of our wedding photos. Aaron, Bryan, and Ashley went above and beyond to capture the moments of our day! My husband, myself and our guests from the wedding raved about how the photos came out and how fun the crew was. Not intrusive what so ever! We truly enjoyed them and they're outstanding work.

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Aaron and his team were great to work with - low-key but professional, flexible and willing to do whatever we wanted and needed. They traveled to NYC for our engagement photos and did a fantastic job at the wedding, with a team of 3 spending nearly 12 hours with us throughout the day. Their team was a joy to work with, and we'd recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Aaron and Bryan are the absolute best! Prior to my wedding I was apprehensive about the entire concept of photographers, fearing the concept of clicking cameras in my face all day. People telling me to "pose here and smile there." Instead, Aaron and Brian made it a FUN experience. They are true professionals and, in addition to taking fantastic photographs, made everyone in our wedding party feel at ease throughout the day. Picture your best friends photographing your event...that is what it felt like throughout our wedding day. My wife and I cannot say enough good things about Aaron and Bryan and we highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Brian, 2/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was a pleasure to work with Aaron and his team for a number of reasons. His straightforward approach of buying his Wedding services for an entire day (as opposed to the 6 or 8 hour limit most photographers place on clients) is a testimony of his dedication to you as the client. He and his photographers strike a nice balance of photographs between people and the inanimate objects of the event. (Twenty years down the road one will care less about the inanimate objects; pictures of the people will matter.) Aaron is not afraid of doing what is necessary to compose the photographs needed, but at the same time, he is sensitive to maintaining a low profile during the event so that he and his team are hardly noticeable. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Tim, 10/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Aaron and his team were amazing. The pictures are perfect. They were fun, professional, creative and embraced our creativity. I would recommend them to anyone! Thanks aaron and bryan!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Everything was great from the planning stages down to pictures we received. Awesome to work with!

Profile Picture Heidi, 9/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved working with Aaron Mitchell Photography. All the photographers were professional and helpful. They even offerred to help carry out the wedding gifts after the wedding reception. I will be recommending them to anyone looking for a photographer.

Profile Picture Erica, 9/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Aaron Mitchell Photography is amazing! They make you feel extremely comfortable. They make sure to ask you what types of photos you want them to take. If there's a specific photo that you want to recreate they will make it happen. They're fun and easy to be around which we found really important. The photos that they took for us were beautiful and I love that we get to have those for the rest of our lives! They made all of our guests feel comfortable too. I would recommend them to anyone! They are extremely professional and the quality of their work is amazing. If you're looking for photographers that you will get along with and will do a wonderful job, go with Aaron Mitchell Photography!

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Aaron and his team were so easy to work with. We absolutely loved the photos from our daughter's wedding, and everything that was promised was delivered on time. Thank you for making our day so special!

Profile Picture Linda, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Aaron Mitchel Photography works with you and is never pushy or in a hurry. They help make you day as special as it can be. Highly recommend them.

Profile Picture User4637568, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Aaron, Cheryl, and Brian were excellent- relaxing and easy to work with through out the wedding the entire planning process. They ensured to capture every specific moment that we requested, and personally delivered flawless images in a timely fashion.

Profile Picture User4660962, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Love them my wedding pictures came out great

Profile Picture Karen, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have been in many weddings but until mine with Aaron, Bryan & Cheryl I have not seen the dedication, care, and outstanding service from photographers before. They went way beyond what I expected, and would definitely recommend them to everyone. There photos were fantastic, and had great ideas for poses. Action shots, you'll def. get them with them. The three of them helped make our wedding fantastic, and a night we wont forget. They are so helpful with everything during the wedding not just photos.
Matt Sulock

Profile Picture Matt, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the moment we met Aaron and Cheryl to discuss photography for our wedding, we were blown away by their professionalism, commitment and they offered us warm chocolate chip cookies :) Our photos are absolutely gorgeous, they Aaron, Cheryl and Bryan captured every moment of our day perfectly and so unobtrusively that we were blown away by the hundreds of photos we had from our ceremony, preparations and party because we barely even saw them!! Friends and family have commented on how beautiful our pictures are and what a great job they did and we couldn't agree more. Additionally, Cheryl really worked with me (bride) to help me find local beauty and hair services that I felt confident and comfortable with and she was always checking in just to see what else she could do to help!! The day went so quickly-- we are forever thankful for the amazing photos we have from Aaron Mitchell Photography!

Profile Picture Felicia, 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great job! We loved the photos, and so did everyone else!

Profile Picture User3412592, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We can not say enough about these people. They were a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. They listened to our needs and saw them through until the end of the evening. They are the photgraphers to have at any event that you want to document.

Profile Picture Sue, 6/22/13, 1 Review