Aaron Mitchell Photography Reviews

63 Reviews for Aaron Mitchell Photography

63 Aaron Mitchell Photography Reviews
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 12/16/2016

I have known Aaron for a few years from a previous job and even back then, I joked that he could photograph my wedding. When I got engaged, I knew I had to contact him and I’m so glad I did! Aaron was great to work with throughout the planning process- responsive, willing to meet whenever, and very knowledgeable. In the end, our photos turned out great- many people have complimented not only the photos but Aaron and Jim [2nd shooter for the day] themselves and how they blended in at the wedding, while getting great shots. It was so great to look through the photos [a million times, more or less…] and relive the day and also moments that I may have missed. I would definitely recommend Aaron to other couples looking for a photographer; his pricing is reasonable and what you get for the cost is phenomenal.

Lia · Married on 08/13/2016

Aaron and team were amazing. Our wedding was on a 110 degree day and they were nothing but professional. Every picture we received was perfect. I would highly recommend them!

Harrison and Michelle · Married on 04/10/2016

Del Rogers (Aaron's associate) did our wedding and reception, and he was fantastic. We really appreciated his friendliness with us and our guests; he fit right in among all our people. He knew where to be when, and he and Aaron really listened to our requests. The videos themselves are lovely. I couldn't recommend them highly enough

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/24/2015

Aaron Mitchell Photography did a great job photographing our wedding and creating a beautiful wedding album for us. I loved that they were with us for the whole day, which was about 12 hours, rather than restricting us to a 6 or 8 hour window like some other companies I looked into. They were able to capture everything from hair and makeup at the salon to our getaway at the end of the night. They were all friendly and were great at working with all our family members and bridal party. They also listened to exactly what I wanted and made sure all the key shots of special groups of people were taken care of. The photographs they took out came out wonderful. They did a great mix of posed photos, detail photos, and candid shots, and they really captured the emotions of the day on our faces as well. I love looking through all our photos to relive the day. The prints I ordered from them were of excellent quality. I especially appreciate that they were willing to work very closely with me on my wedding album to make sure it came out perfect, which it did!

Kathleen · Married on 06/20/2015

Arron Mitchell captured each moment of my daughters wedding. Bravo to their ability to blend the many dynamic moments throughout the day and night!
    Stunning photos.

Amy · Married on 05/31/2015

Wonderful photography from a fun and talented group. I could not have been happier with both the engagement and wedding photos. Would absolutely recommend!

Brittney · Married on 05/02/2015

Aaron, Bryan and Ashlee were great to have as our photographers for our wedding. They helped make the entire day go smoothly and relaxed (seriously they just felt like friends hanging around!). They knew when things had to be completed and we ended up with SOOO many wonderful photos! We loved having them at the wedding and we love the photos they took! All of our guests have had nothing but great things to say about Aaron, Bryan and Ashlee and several said they wished they had known about them for their own weddings. Thank you guys so much!! :)

Ashley · Married on 04/11/2015

Aaron Mitchell Photography exceeded all my expectations! We love all of our wedding photos. Aaron, Bryan, and Ashley went above and beyond to capture the moments of our day! My husband, myself and our guests from the wedding raved about how the photos came out and how fun the crew was. Not intrusive what so ever! We truly enjoyed them and they're outstanding work.

Brian · Married on 02/14/2015

Aaron and Bryan are the absolute best! Prior to my wedding I was apprehensive about the entire concept of photographers, fearing the concept of clicking cameras in my face all day. People telling me to "pose here and smile there." Instead, Aaron and Brian made it a FUN experience. They are true professionals and, in addition to taking fantastic photographs, made everyone in our wedding party feel at ease throughout the day. Picture your best friends photographing your event...that is what it felt like throughout our wedding day. My wife and I cannot say enough good things about Aaron and Bryan and we highly recommend them!

Tim · Married on 10/19/2014

It was a pleasure to work with Aaron and his team for a number of reasons. His straightforward approach of buying his Wedding services for an entire day (as opposed to the 6 or 8 hour limit most photographers place on clients) is a testimony of his dedication to you as the client. He and his photographers strike a nice balance of photographs between people and the inanimate objects of the event. (Twenty years down the road one will care less about the inanimate objects; pictures of the people will matter.) Aaron is not afraid of doing what is necessary to compose the photographs needed, but at the same time, he is sensitive to maintaining a low profile during the event so that he and his team are hardly noticeable. You will not be disappointed.

Michelle · Married on 10/04/2014

Aaron and his team were amazing. The pictures are perfect. They were fun, professional, creative and embraced our creativity. I would recommend them to anyone! Thanks aaron and bryan!!!

Heidi · Married on 09/19/2014

Everything was great from the planning stages down to pictures we received. Awesome to work with!

Erica · Married on 09/14/2014

We loved working with Aaron Mitchell Photography. All the photographers were professional and helpful. They even offerred to help carry out the wedding gifts after the wedding reception. I will be recommending them to anyone looking for a photographer.

Courtney · Married on 09/06/2014

Aaron Mitchell Photography is amazing! They make you feel extremely comfortable. They make sure to ask you what types of photos you want them to take. If there's a specific photo that you want to recreate they will make it happen. They're fun and easy to be around which we found really important. The photos that they took for us were beautiful and I love that we get to have those for the rest of our lives! They made all of our guests feel comfortable too. I would recommend them to anyone! They are extremely professional and the quality of their work is amazing. If you're looking for photographers that you will get along with and will do a wonderful job, go with Aaron Mitchell Photography!

Linda · Married on 07/05/2014

Aaron and his team were so easy to work with. We absolutely loved the photos from our daughter's wedding, and everything that was promised was delivered on time. Thank you for making our day so special!

Aaron Mitchel Photography works with you and is never pushy or in a hurry. They help make you day as special as it can be. Highly recommend them.

Aaron, Cheryl, and Brian were excellent- relaxing and easy to work with through out the wedding the entire planning process. They ensured to capture every specific moment that we requested, and personally delivered flawless images in a timely fashion.

Karen · Married on 11/02/2013

Love them my wedding pictures came out great

Matt · Married on 09/07/2013

I have been in many weddings but until mine with Aaron, Bryan & Cheryl I have not seen the dedication, care, and outstanding service from photographers before. They went way beyond what I expected, and would definitely recommend them to everyone. There photos were fantastic, and had great ideas for poses. Action shots, you'll def. get them with them. The three of them helped make our wedding fantastic, and a night we wont forget. They are so helpful with everything during the wedding not just photos.
    Matt Sulock

• F

Felicia · Married on 08/24/2013

From the moment we met Aaron and Cheryl to discuss photography for our wedding, we were blown away by their professionalism, commitment and they offered us warm chocolate chip cookies :) Our photos are absolutely gorgeous, they Aaron, Cheryl and Bryan captured every moment of our day perfectly and so unobtrusively that we were blown away by the hundreds of photos we had from our ceremony, preparations and party because we barely even saw them!! Friends and family have commented on how beautiful our pictures are and what a great job they did and we couldn't agree more. Additionally, Cheryl really worked with me (bride) to help me find local beauty and hair services that I felt confident and comfortable with and she was always checking in just to see what else she could do to help!! The day went so quickly-- we are forever thankful for the amazing photos we have from Aaron Mitchell Photography!

Great job! We loved the photos, and so did everyone else!

Sue · Married on 06/22/2013

We can not say enough about these people. They were a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. They listened to our needs and saw them through until the end of the evening. They are the photgraphers to have at any event that you want to document.

Kelly · Married on 05/11/2013

I had met Aaron and Cheryl at my best friends wedding back in 2009 when they were doing the photography for her big day. They were both so personable and awesome that I told them that day, when I got married, I would only use them for my wedding. About a year later, I was able to give them the call that I was getting married, and in fact, they were the first vendor we booked. (Noteworthy here, they remembered me, my name, details from my best friends wedding - and seriously, how many people must they meet?)

On the day of my wedding, they showed up bright and early at the salon while I was getting my hair done and took some fun photos of me there. Cheryl went to my mother in laws house to get the guys getting ready while Aaron and Brian (a third shooter they brought along that day, for reasons I would later find out about involving an ER trip the night before) hopped in my car when I was finished and came back to the hotel with me to get shots of me and my girls getting ready. They stayed with us until the reception was over, taking pictures all along the way. Formals at the church and a nearby park, around the old historic hotel that we chose, and every detail in between were perfectly captured. They left nothing and no one out. I told my husband after I had seen the video of our wedding, that I didn't even notice Aaron taking pictures of me while I was walking down the aisle. I had been in/at some weddings where the photographers were VERY intrusive, and I don't know how Aaron, Cheryl and Brian did it, but they got some really awesome shots from our ceremony, and I had no idea they were even there! I think that's an important detail. You don't want your guests to miss your big moments, but you want to have them forever as well.

I cant say enough good things about Aaron Mitchell Photography. Definitely definitely definitely, you HAVE to book these two.

Sent on 07/22/2013

Aaron Mitchell Photography's reply:

Aww!! Thank you so much, Kelly!! :) We had a great time with you & Frank!

Lori · Married on 10/13/2012

Aaron & Cheryl = Fantastic Photographers! They treated us like family from the very first time we met them. Beautiful work - Thank You for capturing my Daughter's wedding.

Heather · Married on 09/22/2012

Aaron and Cheryl of Aaron Mitchell Photography fell nothing short of excellent. They were warm and friendly upon meeting them (we felt like we had known them for years) and they understood our wedding vision. They showed patience when dealing with our wedding party and multiple families. Our photos were perfect; exactly what we wanted to capture and we were beyond thrilled that we chose them as our wedding photographers.

Heather Kline