AAMusicians Reviews

478 | Miami, FL

478 Reviews for AAMusicians

• Eda

Eda Zim · Getting married on 05/09/2021

Thanks for an amazing event!

Alan was very attentive and professional. Musicians were amazing! The vibe was great!! our guests had a great time, dancing all nighrt long!!! Thank you so much for making our event so wonderful!!!!!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Shely Birnboim · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Fun Fun Fun

AAmusicians were great!! Everyone had so much fun, our dance floor was ON FIRE!!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Sullivan · Married on 04/25/2020

Professional Service

My wedding was among those that needed rearranging/modifying for the COVID-19 pandemic at the last minute - 6 weeks before the date.

Alan has been the most professional and accommodating of all of my vendors to work with. Highly recommend his services to everyone.

Sent on 04/03/2020
  • Genna

Matthew Strauss · Married on 03/14/2020

The best dj and live music!

Words CANNOT EXPRESS how unbelieveable our wedding music was thanks to Alan, DJ J, and the amazing live Saxaphonist and Drummer!!! OUR PARTY WAS ON FIREEE the entire night, not one person was sitting down and SONG after SONG was just UNREAL!!!!! AA Musicians made our night spectacular and they were responsive, flexible, and just the BEST!!! Don't even question hiring them!!!

Sent on 03/18/2020
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Newcomb · Married on 03/14/2020

absolutely zero regrets hiring AA Musicians!

Alan, the owner of AA Musicians, was nothing but a pleasure to work with during the wedding planning process. I work in the events industry in Miami with Alan and hired him for a 7-piece band for my own wedding. He was so responsive from start to finish, replying to my emails of questions within minutes. Any bride can appreciate that kind of customer service when planning a wedding.

I will admit that the thing I was most nervous about for the wedding was the band, only because we had never met or even seen them perform before and we are kind of (live) music snobs. We put in our music requests with Alan but then it was out of our control.

The band (CLTR) wowed my husband and I, and most importantly our guests. They knocked it out of the park. Not only were they talented, but they brought the party, just like I had asked. They were interactive with the crowd (they had a moonwalk competition) and they let us take over the mic/get on stage a few times too, which was so much fun. Although they only sang a handful of our requested songs, they did a great job reading the crowd and performed a nice variation of genres for every kind of taste in music. They kept everybody on the dance floor all night, including my husband and I.

Thank you Alan, AA Musicians and our CLTR band. You were all so wonderful to work with. Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 04/05/2020
  • Yasmin

Yasmin Gomez · Married on 02/29/2020

AA Musicians always comes through with the best!

Alan and his team are the best out there! They are on top of everything and are wonderful at making sure everything is perfect for your event! AA Musicians has availability for virtually any kind of musician you need. They take care of all the details so you dont have to worry about a thing when it comes to music for your event. Alan is especially attentive. He goes out of his way to make sure all his artists are perfectly paired with the client. The many times I have worked with AA Musicians on multiple events, they have always done a wonderful job!! Thank you for all you do!! Reach out to Alan for any and all music needs!!!

Sent on 10/21/2020

Ruben Fernandez · Married on 02/22/2020

AAMusicians made our party!

My wife and I just got married a week ago. We hired AAMusicians for their DJ services during the reception. When my wife and I arrived to the reception after the ceremony, there was some light rain that kept starting and stopping. This was a major disappointment as our reception was outdoors and only had a small covered area that wasn't big enough for all of our guests.

Here's where our DJ, Jorge, made all the difference. He was mixing so well that everyone completely forgot about the rain. He kept everyone dancing for 6 straight hours.

All in all, I would give AAMusicians 5/5 stars. From the very beginning, communication was clear and straightforward. The creative process was a breeze. On the wedding day, Jorge was set up and ready to go on time and for the remainder of the night he rocked it!! Just amazing. Truly truly amazing.

My main recommendation to other couples planning to get married is that you don't underestimate the power of good music at your wedding!

Sent on 03/01/2020
  • Louis

Louis Kushner · Married on 11/09/2019

Excellent Service

Alan has made our wedding planning stress free. I cannot wait to see what AA Musicians does for us on the wedding day! So far, he is very responsive, provides suggestions, and is highly professional.

Sent on 09/07/2019

Sarah Harrison · Married on 10/07/2019

Aamusicians rock!

Everyone at AAMusicians is just a pleasure to work with. They are always so pleasant, punctual, and their services are amazing. If you're looking for an awesome team of musicians, AAMusicians is the way to go!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Amanda N Grant · Married on 09/07/2019

Exceptional Job

I hired a four string ensemble for my ceremony/cocktail hour and also used one of AA Musicians DJ's for the reception. Both did an incredible job. My guests had a ton of compliments for both the ceremony music and the DJ. We were particularly impressed because our song list was kind of all over the place, but the DJ was able to accommodate our taste in music and curate an excellent playlist.

Sent on 01/22/2020

Robert Stiffelman · Married on 09/02/2019

Quality performance and music at a reasonable price!!

Excellent professional and personal service. Outstanding music for our event.
    Highly recommended!!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie Moss · Married on 08/12/2019

AA Events Are Amazing

Alan is a true professional and a gem of a person, so working with him is delightful. His entire team is professional and great at their craft. They provided the ceremony, cocktail hour, wedding party music (with added live musician- a great idea) for my son's wedding and it was great. The dance floor was packed, the sound system worked perfectly for the ceremony. There are so many things to worry about and so many things that can go wrong at a wedding, that having AA Events handle the music eliminates that .... and music is key to any great party.

Sent on 12/30/2019

Laura Greene · Married on 06/04/2019

Cocktail Reception Harpist

The harpist who played at our cocktail reception was amazing! We received a lot of compliments. And working with Alan was wonderful. He was very responsive and answered all of my questions.

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 05/26/2019

Best wedding decision!

Alan and his team were so incredible! From our first conversation with Alan, we knew we would love working with him and his team. The strings trio for the ceremony was wonderful and the DJ live option was perfect for our wedding. Our families and friends could not stop raving about the music the entire night. We were so lucky to have Alan and his team as part of our special day. We would DEFINITELY recommend AAMusicians to you all!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Rachael · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing wedding experience

I cannot say enough AMAZING words about Alan, AA Musicians, and his entire team for our wedding. From contracting, planning, to the night of the event everything was absolutely flawless.

Working in the industry, I particularly had very high expectations from our DJ and string quartet, and everything went perfectly. I cannot wait to use them again very very soon.

On the night of the event, Tony, our DJ and the Suite Strings were beyond accommodating and in my mind treated all of my guests as VIPs.

I am so happy with AA Musicians, I would recommend them to anyone having an event, and can't imagine working with anyone else in the future.

BEST MUSIC AND SERVICE AROUND!!!!
    Thank you all so much for making our day extra special.

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 03/30/2019

Musical Dream

AAMusicians was a very professional company to work with. They accommodated our request to have additional equipment during our ceremony so that a family member would be able to sing and play the piano during our wedding ceremony. Their guitarist and string ensemble played beautifully during the cocktail hour. I highly recommend them for any wedding or event.

Sent on 10/15/2020

Patricia · Married on 03/03/2019

Couldn't Have Asked for More...

To us, music was extremely important. Music played a fundamental role in our relationship, so it was especially important to us that it was done right. Communicating with AA Musicians was very easy and pleasant. We knew we wanted them from our first call. Throughout the process they were helpful and attentive. The day of our wedding, they introduce themselves and assured us that everything was as requested. We had a very particular way we wanted things as we had several areas in our venue and each area had it's own set of music. They did an amazing job. The entire party, guests of all ages came up to us and complimented the music. They catered to all ages and played a variety of genres that fit very well with our theme and overall goals. Would definitely recommend and use again for any future events. Thank you AA Musicians!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Raul · Married on 02/09/2019

Professional and kept the party going!

My cousin used these guys for his wedding and I was so impressed that we decided to use them for our wedding. They totally delivered and kept the party going till the very end!

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Austeja

Austeja Makoveckaite · Married on 02/08/2019

Highly Recommend!

I hired AAMusicians for a corporate event, not a wedding, but nonetheless, I highly recommend them. The company was punctual and highly responsible, very reliable, and the musicians delivered a wonderful performance that our guests enjoyed very much!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Raj · Married on 02/03/2019

Very happy!

Great dance music/playlist and AV quality with mics and other equipment. Would recommend!

Sent on 10/16/2020
  • David

David Phillips · Married on 02/02/2019

Superb and able to follow direction

Elegant String Quartet that was able to play all the songs requested followed by a DJ was able to read the crowd and had everyone dancing until we were kicked out!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Christine Auker · Married on 02/02/2019

Very professional.

They did a great job helping me narrow down what I wanted for my wedding by asking good questions. I felt like they really cared about what I wanted.

Sent on 10/14/2020

Lauren · Married on 01/20/2019

We danced the night away!

Our wedding day was truly the best day of our lives and the music was a key part of what made it so great! I was planning my wedding from Australia and had a few phones calls with Alan in the lead up to the big day. He was so kind and easy to work with over the phone. He was accomodating to my requests and he made the whole process seamless. We hired a Spanish guitar to play during the ceremony and cocktail hour and then a DJ for dinner and dancing. Both were great, but I wanted to give a particular shoutout to the most incredible wedding DJ I have ever heard! Our wedding was a nonstop dance party (exactly what I wanted) thanks to DJ Johnny! When the music stopped at the end of the night, I was so disappointed - I could have kept dancing for hours! The next day everyone kept commenting on how amazing the music was and wedding guests have recommended AA Musicians to other friends they know. Do not hesitate - they are worth every penny! We had a BLAST thanks to AA Musicians!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Alex Abramowicz · Married on 01/19/2019

Best experience!

From start to finish this crew was on top of everything. I was able to customize my very own playlist during my cocktail hour at my wedding and during the dinner. The DJ was the man!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Kyri

Kyri Zukowski · Married on 01/05/2019

Absolutely Amazing

We booked the three Spanish guitarists to play our ceremony and reception. The music was unique and absolutely beautiful. All of our guests commented about how amazing they were and had a fun time dancing to the music. I couldn’t be happier with AA Musicians.

Sent on 01/10/2019