Aall In Limo & Party Bus Reviews

15 | San Diego, CA

15 Reviews for Aall In Limo & Party Bus

Dana · Married on 06/05/2015

Aall In Limo services was all around a great choice for my June 2015 wedding! They were on time super polite and helpful. They accommodated my wedding day schedule with multiple pick ups/drop offs. They are very competitively priced and fair in my opinion. Unlike some companies that wanted to charge me for the whole day where many hours of limo services would not have even been used. Would definitely use Aall In limos services again in the future!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Lisa · Married on 06/12/2013

The service they provided was excellent, the limo was clean and the driver was so helpful and professional. He helped us out and made sure everything was perfect. If you ever need a limo for your wedding don't hesitate to contact Aall In Limo, you will love them!

Sent on 11/21/2013

Carrie · Married on 07/21/2012

Great service for our wedding. They made sure everything was executed flawlessly, the limo was very clean, and the driver was so friendly and professional. Everything went very smooth and it was just perfect. I will definitely hire Aall In Limo again.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Hilda · Married on 07/04/2009

The limo was clean and had so many NICE features, we had so much fun and hope to use Mike again in the future. The limo was fully stocked with snacks and drinks and our driver had the friendliest attitude - our guest loved it! I highly recommend Aall In Limo Service to anyone looking to get married in the future.

Sent on 01/04/2013

Masha · event on: 10/12/2013

Mike from AllinLimo was awesome! He was very timely, the limo was stocked with waters & really yummy champagne. He took us to the most beautiful wineries, they had a view & LIve Music. The cost was really reasonable compare to other limo companies that I researched AND he had discounts 2 for 1 at the wineries that he took us to.
    Highly recommended.

Masha · event on: 08/24/2013

AllinLimo was awesome! The came fully stocked & new exactly where to take our crew. We did a wine tasting to celebrate a friends birthday. The limo was super super nice, the music they provided was awesome & the champagnee as well.

Love them!!

David · event on: 08/18/2013

AllinLimo were great! They charged way less than other companies & also had coupons for the wineries.

Andy · event on: 08/05/2012

We used Aall In Limo for my Wifes Birthday Party. They were right on time, Incredibly nice and worked so well with us as the plans changed thru the night. Excellent company and look forward to using them again soon. Would definitally recommend them from a professionalism and value standpoint!

Michele · event on: 12/15/2012

Mike is excellent! He is very reliable and professional. When I was researching other limo companies, they were trying to upsell me and I got a bad feeling about them. Not Mike!

I have hired him for the past two surprise birthday parties for my boyfriend. The first time we had Mike take us to the casino and then the second time we had him take us on a brewery tour. The brewery tour was really fun and he was so flexible with our schedule and very responsive in answering all my questions. When he arrived early, he has beers and champagne on ice waiting for us. We even lost track of time at our last brewery stop and went over our time slot a bit and he was so accommodating.

Great service, great limo, great price... highly recommend!

Desiree · event on: 09/01/2013

Very awesome...they took us where we wanted to go and also made suggestions

Sent on 11/07/2013

ara · event on: 08/05/2013

Fun Driver, punctual and great value!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Christy · event on: 02/24/2013

The service was exemplary. My girlfriends and I couldn't have asked for a better, more attentive driver.

Brandon · event on: 07/20/2013

4.2
      3.5

Great service, and didn't mind that we changed a destination half way into the tour.

Mark · event on: 01/07/2017

3.5

I want to share pleasant emotions with you from the work of this company)) Celebrated a B-day party. We ordered a simple limo, but arrived retro limousine. I will say this, it was divine in the flickering night lights. We were pleasantly surprised, and we were very pleased with the surprise, which given by your company. I liked that our driver managed it gracefully and effectively. Now the details and formalities. While we were ordering a limousine, the representative of the company talked to me politely and without aggression. The vehicle arrived on time. Charming the driver was very polite and prudent, gave all hands helped to open us a bottle of champagne, very detailed and clearly explained about the equipment of the limousine.
    By the way, if someone`s interesting this is that company https://limoscanner.com/partner/1600-aall-in-limo-party-bus/

Sent on 02/12/2017
  • User3659052 · event on: 10/27/2012

3.0

We had a great time for my wife's 40th birthday winery tour.