Aadvanced Limousines Reviews

55 | Indianapolis, IN

55 Reviews for Aadvanced Limousines

Victoria B. · Getting married on 04/12/2021

So easy to work with!

Aadvanced Limos was the perfect transportation for our large wedding party. Communicating with them before our wedding day was easy and they made me feel so confident in our day-of plan. They were timely, professional, and made our day so much more fun. We highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 01/01/2020
  • Natasha

Natasha H. · Married on 12/28/2019

Great Transportation

Aadvanced Limos was exactly what we needed for our wedding! Our wedding was in December so we weren't sure if we would even be able to get any outdoor pictures, but I decided as the event got closer to book some transportation for our wedding party just in case! I am so glad we did as Jack was great to work with and we ended up having 60 degree weather and had a blast taking the shuttle around for pictures! The driver was professional and timely and we are so happy we decided to get transportation!!

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Gwynne

Gwynne · Married on 08/31/2019

Perfect!!!

They got there on time in a beautiful limo. The driver was very kind and professional! I would definitely use them again!

Sent on 12/25/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica G. · Married on 06/02/2019

Perfect transportation

We hired Aadvanced Limousine to take our entourage from the ceremony, to photos downtown, to the reception. They showed up on time with a friendly driver that got us everywhere we needed to be. Our transportation was comfortable and clean. We definitely recommend their services!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 09/15/2018

My husband and I used Aadvanced Limousines for transportation between our ceremony and reception venues for our wedding. The driver was prompt and professional and the car looked and smelled clean. Prices were also very reasonable and submitting payment was easy. We would definitely recommend their services.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/18/2018

We worked with Linda on arranging our wedding transportation. She was instrumental in getting all our arrangements made. Easy to talk to and was able to answer all my questions. The drivers were very professional. They were all dressed appropriately, friendly and knowledgeable of the downtown Indy area. We needed multiple vehicles to multiple events and everything went perfectly. I received texts when the drivers were on their way including a picture so I knew who I would be greeted by. Over the course of a weekend we used a sedan, a SUV, a shuttle van and a bus, all the vehicles where clean and ran without problems. A great service with fantastic people.

Sent on 08/27/2018
  • HisBlackbird

Awbrey · Married on 10/14/2017

Advanced Limousines were VERY accommodating to my aunts' booking them in the last two weeks before our wedding. Our limo ride wasn't for a long distance, but it was beautifully set up, we had wine in the car, the driver was professional and did his job wonderfully. Thank you guys so much for making my day of transportation so special!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Aadvanced Limousines's reply:

Congrats on your wedding! Thanks for sharing your experience, we truly appreciate our clients and realize you have choices when shopping. Sharing your experience will help future brides make great choices. We are excited to have been a part of such a memorable day. We wish you many years of happiness!

Jaimie · Married on 08/26/2017

Aadvanced Limousines was great to work with for my wedding. They were extremely accommodating and really helped me understand my options to get what I wanted, but stay within budget. I felt like they went above and beyond to provide quality service and ensure everything was exactly as planned.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Aadvanced Limousines's reply:

Thanks for letting us know how we are doing and for allowing us to be a part of your special day.

Kelly · Married on 09/17/2016

We used Aadvanced Limo for wedding day transportation around downtown Indy. We received a text when the driver arrived. She waited while we took some photos outside the hotel. She helped everyone, including our photographers, in and out of the limo. It's harder than it looks when wearing a ball gown! She dropped us out at the locations where we wanted to take photos and picked us up. Very courteous and kind. A great experience.

Sent on 10/14/2016

They are totally awesome! And really affordable too!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Laura · Married on 01/30/2015

Our driver Chris "Vitamin C" Lennon was so great! Perfect personality and outfit for the job!

Sent on 02/21/2015

Tammy · Married on 07/26/2014

Janell was a wonderful! Would request her. Great personality and was always there waiting on us with everything we needed.

Sent on 08/07/2014

Robyn · Married on 07/21/2014

We had a wonderful experience! Bill was the best! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Kyndall · Married on 07/16/2014

Bill was da best!! He was so nice and awesome!! I want to have him again!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Phil was very nice and chill!!!!!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Bill was awesome and really nice and I'd really like to have him again.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Bill was a great driver! He was very friendly and nice! I would like to have him as a limo drier again.

Kayce · Married on 06/28/2014

I got married on June 28th and my reception was 15 minutes from our hotel. We had about 200 people attend our wedding....hiring Aadvanced Limousines to provide our guests with a shuttle was the best decision we could've made! Our drivers Ken & Grant were absolutely amazing! We got the 22 passenger party bus and everyone had a blast (even my husband's oldest aunts)!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Brandon · Married on 05/18/2014

I can't express how satisfied I was using Aadvanced Limo. It was easy to get everything setup, the pricing was good and the service was great. We needed to make a few changes after the initial reservation and their response was "no problem". What more could I ask for? Well... my wife told me that her driver was extremely polite and professional. The driver we had for after the wedding was also extremely polite and professional. I will be keeping them in mind for future events for sure!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Joe · Married on 03/22/2014

Hello, I just want to tell you good folks what a treasure you have in Ms. Janell being among your drivers. She recently drove me and my new bride from our wedding and reception to our hotel. Along the way, she gave us a good tour of downtown Indy. We found her witty, funny, courteous and above all else – professional.

My bride and I certainly would recommend advanced limousines did anyone needing such services.

Thank you, kindly.
    Joe and Robyn Stuteville

Sent on 03/24/2014
  • User3991243 · event on: 03/22/2014

John was awesome! He is great with children, my 10 yr old and her friends loved him and had a wonderful time.
    I would highly recommend the service and I would definitely request john if he is available!
    Thanks for a memorable evening

Sent on 03/25/2014

Steve · event on: 01/07/2014

I used Advanced Limousines for transportation from my home to the airport. They were right on time and even upgraded me to a Hummer limo. They were very courteous and professional. My driver Brock did a great job. He was friendly, professional, and fun to talk with.

Sent on 01/22/2014

Vicki · Married on 12/28/2013

Rick Joseph was our driver: Excellent, professional, courteous.

Sent on 01/11/2014

Nickie · event on: 12/14/2013

I rented the pink stretch limo for my daughter's 10th birthday surprise and the girls had a blast!!! Ron (Chief) was amazing from pick up to drop off. Great memories that will last a lifetime!!! Thanks!

Sent on 12/14/2013

The services was good and the driver responsive.

No complaints.