Aace Entertainment LLC Reviews

Aace Entertainment LLC 4
Aace Entertainment LLC 5
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 12/06/2014

Patrick was awesome! He put together a first dance set (5 songs) for us to practice with and played every song as requested! He was very attentive and always making sure everything was as I wanted it to be! Everyone danced all night and had a great time! I highly recommend Aace, because the music could make or break the night and this definitely turned out perfect thanks to Patrick!

Sent on 02/08/2015

janelle · Married on 11/08/2014

Patrick was awesome!! We would recommend him for your wedding,party etc. He was very easy to work with ,responded to emails quickly,showed up to the event a couple hours early to set up. Very professional and played great music!!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Aace Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you Janelle! You guys were a blast!

Andrea · Married on 11/01/2014

I was not an easy bride and Patrick was wonderful! He met with us to pre-plan, played most of the music from our lists, gave a great introduction and helped us run the show. He even offered to buy us a drink. I planned a destination wedding and would recommend Patrick to any bride.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Aace Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Andrea! It was my pleasure!

Harlan · Married on 10/26/2014

Patrick provides everything you want in a DJ.
    1. Patrick is easy to work with and straight forward from a business standpoint.
    2. Patrick is flexible in music selection and can make last minute adjustments.
    3. Patrick knows how to run a wedding reception and makes helpful song and agenda flow suggestions.
    4. Patrick keeps the reception jumping, making sure everyone has a good time.
    5. Patrick works well with other vendors, which helps keep one less thing for the bride and groom to worry over.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Aace Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you very much Harlan it was a pleasure! God Bless...

Becky · Married on 10/04/2014

Patrick was an AMAZING DJ and really made our wedding memorable! He got all of our guests to dance -- so awesome!! Patrick even found our unique sound choices and helped create our dream wedding. We would definitely hire him for our next party!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Aace Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you Becky! You guys were great!

Patti · Married on 09/01/2014

Patrick was AMAZING on all levels. I will call him every time ViP Events Group needs a DJ in Southwest Florida. He was early on arrival. Played what we asked. Was outgoing and a breeze to work with. A true PROFESSIONAL!
    Thank you Patrick!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/14/2014

Patrick was wonderful! My husband has encountered many DJs through his work and said that Patrick was the most professional DJ he has ever encountered. We had special dances we wanted to do and also gave him a list of songs we wanted played and he accommodated all of it. He kept the reception fun and people dancing. He went over the timeline with how things would go a week before the wedding and he was very helpful and thorough in the details. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants a DJ that will keep their event entertaining and that plays the music you want to hear.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Aace Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer for the kind words it was truly my pleasure!

Amy · Married on 05/24/2014

The music he played was exactly what we wanted. He was very professional and made the perfect suggestions to make our reception a night to remember.

Sent on 06/09/2014

Thank you Amy!

joanne · Married on 05/04/2014

Patrick was a huge part of the success of my sons wedding. He was in total control of the event from start to finish. It was flawless. One thing I realized about weddings is that the DJ can make or break the event. Don't settle for less. You will remember this event forever. I highly recommend Aace Entertainment LLC, FL, for any event!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Aace Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Joanne it was a pleasure to be a part of your son's and daughter in law's wedding day. God bless you all!

Sydney · Married on 12/31/2013

Aace Entertainment was great! He made sure to have all of the music I requested, and he even set upon the beach for my beach ceremony! The night was full of dancing and great music! He took requests from my guests and also let us extend for an extra half hour! I would request Aace Entertainment to anyone wanting a stress free, fun filled night!

Sent on 01/14/2014

Aace Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you Sydney you guys were great to work with. Best of wishes to you!

If you are looking for a DJ that will play what you request and work with you closely to ensure that your event goes flawlessly - then Patrick at Aace Entertainment is your man. Not only was Patrick helpful with our reception, he was very cooperative when it came to playing what we and our guests wanted to hear. So many times you find yourself with a DJ who thinks they are the star of the event; Patrick, however, let's the appropriate people shine. Highly recommended.

Sent on 12/18/2013

Danielle · Married on 10/12/2013

I was referred Aace Entertainment by our wedding venue. Patrick was great to work with and very patient as well. His pricing is extremely fair and goes over everything with you. Defiantly go with his photo booth as well. His assistant is a blast and tons of fun too!

Sent on 01/01/2014

Jaclyn · Married on 09/28/2013

He was very organized and fun. Very accommodating!!! My favorite of all the venders I hired for everything.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Aace Entertainment LLC's reply:

What a wonderful wedding and a beautiful setting at Southern Waters. Thanks Jaclyn!

Katie · Married on 08/31/2013

Patrick was great! Very easy to work with and professional. He understood we were stressed and busy and he went above and beyond to be flexible. Book him while he's still available!!

Sent on 11/14/2013
  • User3283962 · event on 05/19/2013

Our church members had a great time with your photo booth and are still saying you are the favorite part of their time here that day. Thanks for being part of our end of year party!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Kim · Married on 05/18/2013

I had heard other friends complain about DJ's they had used at their weddings and how they didn't play the music they wanted to hear. This was not the case with Patrick! He was absolutely wonderful!! My husband and I made a list of songs that we thought the whole crowd (young and old) would enjoy and Patrick really listened to our suggestions! He kept the guests entertained and dancing the entire night! I don't think anyone wanted the night to end:) Not only was Patrick professional, but he also arrived early to make sure everything was set up to run smoothly! Thank you Patrick (Aace Entertainment) for making our BIG day special and memorable:)

Sent on 05/24/2013

Aace Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you Kim it was my pleasure!!! You guys were great to play for!

heather · event on 05/17/2013

I would highlty recommend Aace Entertainment.The staff was curiosity, professional, and fun! Our company party was a success and everyone enjoyed the photo both. It made the event! Thank you for the great service.

Sent on 05/28/2013

TERESA · event on 05/11/2013

Patrick was very helpful with the song choices. He arrived promptly and the kids were able to request songs. He was very friendly.

Sent on 05/21/2013

Aace Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thanks Teresa it's always a pleasure playing for such a great group of kids. You were all so wonderful!

Patrick at Aace Entertainment was the best. He kept everyone dancing from start to finish. i had an odd list of song requests and he managed to make them all flow together !!

Sent on 05/03/2013

Ashlei · Married on 04/20/2013

Patrick was great! Anybody who can put up with our rowdy crew definitely deserves 5 stars :) I danced the entire night, thank you Patrick!!!

Sent on 04/26/2013

Hi Ashlei,

You guys were awesome! Really great energy! Thank you and God Bless!

Erlene · Married on 03/30/2013

Patrick was very accommodating to our needs and helpfull with every question we had. He really kept our party moving and everyone had a blast!!!!

Sent on 04/10/2013

Aace Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you Erlene! Best of Wishes to you and your wonderful family!

Jason · Married on 03/03/2013

Aace entertainment was an absolute pleasure and a relief of concerns !! AE walked me thru the entire event , made us feel completeley comfortable and really felt a part of the family ! We were able to create a playlist, announcements , ect. Everything was delivered as requested , and the night was a success and blessing with the help of a wonderful DJ :-) THANK YOU SOOO MUCH ! Highly recomend !

Sent on 03/20/2013

Aace Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you Jason you guys make a great couple!

tamra · Married on 01/26/2013

Patrick was excellent, he took charge without stepping on any toes, very balanced in his approach, exceptional attention to detail. I only have one daughter, but if I had more he would be the DJ for all of the weddings and if another situation arises where I need a DJ he will by my ONLY phone call. He was outstanding!

Sent on 03/22/2013

Thank you Tamra!
  • Shawn

Shawn · Married on 01/19/2013

Patrick is an amazing DJ! My family is all African-American and my wife's family is all Caucasian with a twist of Czech. Patrick was able to keep the party live with music that complimented everybody's taste. We had everything from Top 40, to Rap, to Country, to Polka! Strangely you would think that is an odd combination but Patrick was able to switch it up with a few games in between and interaction from the crowd and party.

We had a a bar outside of the venue and Patrick was able to keep us all entertained either inside or out.

His equipment is modern and up to date, with speakers that were able to be put wherever we desired.

The price for his services were definitely competitive and actually a lot cheaper than some of the other DJs in that area (which you get less from their service).

Overall, Patrick was an absolute pleasure to work with and I would definitely recommend him to anybody who would love to have a amazing wedding!

Sent on 04/25/2013

Shawn & Audra,

Thank you so much for the great review I am so happy I was able to create such a special evening for you and your family. God Bless and take care!

~Patrick

Phil · Married on 11/16/2012

Great service and value. Very proffesional and did a great job

Sent on 12/09/2012