Aace Entertainment LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Joanna
    Joanna Married on 09/27/2019

Wonderful service!

Patrick was so attentive and flexible from start to finish. He helped us with all the planning and getting everything down to the details!
    Day of, he had the crowd up and moving and played the PERFECT balance of songs. TEN OUT OF TEN! Do yourself a favor and book him!!
    Domenic Married on 03/09/2019

Perfect evening

Pat was prompt, professional, and always accommodating!
  • Brandi
    Brandi G. Married on 12/02/2018

Excellent!

Patrick was an absolute pleasure and an amazing DJ at my wedding. He made sure to walk us through every step of the wedding from beginning to end. He made sure we had a wonderful day and knew how to get people dancing and made us feel so loved by our guest! I would highly recommend him a million times over and for any event that needs a DJ he is the man to go to!
    Misty Married on 08/18/2018
    Patrick was awesome!! His MC skills were all we wanted, the music was exactly a perfect blend of what we asked for and he was kind and professional! The up lighting looked awesome! We would definitely recommend!
  • Kristina
    Kristina Married on 02/24/2018
    Patrick was so accommodating and a pleasure to work with! He made the music selection process incredibly easy (let's be honest, I put it off until a week before). He knew exactly what to play during cocktail hour, dinner and to get the crowd dancing. We are so happy we went with Patrick and he is a wonderful person. Thank you again!! :)

Patrick was Wonderful!

We loved Patrick. He did my daughter's wedding and was wonderful. He listened to what she wanted and it was perfect. He found the rare ceremony music she wanted and he was a perfect Master of Ceremonies at the reception. I would recommend him to anyone.
    Kayla Married on 12/02/2017
    Patrick was great to work with and did a wonderful job at our wedding with the music and up lighting it was a wonderful time!
    Kayla Married on 12/02/2017
    Patrick was fabulous to work with. He was very flexible with changes and was an amazing Master of Ceremonies at the reception. His equipment was top notch and he was very personal (not big corporation). I would recommend him to anyone that is planning their wedding/reception. He Rocks!!
    Amanda Married on 11/11/2017
    Patrick with Aace Entertainment did such a professional job. Music is such an important part of our lives and Patrick made the magic happen. Thank you so much for making our Big day so special.
    Eddie Married on 05/06/2017
    Patrick was incredible! He was very flexible and helped make sure everything went as planned.
    Angie Married on 03/04/2017
    Patrick was so great to work with and he was so kind throughout the process. I didn't have to worry about anything and he provided great suggestions and turned them into a amazing reception! He kept people on the dance floor the whole night and didn't miss a beat. Thanks again Patrick!
    Salvatore Married on 01/28/2017
    Quality equipment, large selection of music, excellent speaker and great host
    Trevor Married on 01/07/2017
    Patrick was a wonderful entertainer. He listened to us and helped us when we didn't know what song to pick. He also helped us plan every step of the reception which was extraordinarily helpful for a couple like us that had no idea what to do! I highly recommend him for any wedding. Thanks Patrick!
    Matt Married on 10/08/2016
    Patrick thank you!
    It's a pleasure working with Patrick. We had such a great wedding and atmosphere. I even had many of my family members comment on how great the room looked and dance floor area. Patrick has many years of experience and with that he provided some good ideas and helpful ways to have our wedding flow well through out the evening. He had a few creative ideas to incorporate activities and dancing in between dinner and cake cutting. We're Spanish and Brazilian and Patrick had no issues finding certain music that we wanted to play. Our families loved it as well, some came from out of the country and enjoyed the music in their native language.
    Patrick provided some uplighting has well which really enhanced the quality and athstics of relegation room. Patrick is great to work with, we schedualed a couple visits and meetings with him to bounce ideas off each other. Everything went so well I can't emphasize the importance to have an experienced and good DJ at your wedding. He also has the highest level of professionalism and is very reliable.
    Jennifer Married on 04/30/2016
    Patrick was awesome, the dance floor was always full including myself In a wheelchair, everyone one of our guests told us how much fun they had at our wedding
    Annie Married on 04/02/2016
    Patrick was incredibly helpful through the planning process. You fill out one simple questionnaire and he takes care of everything else--taking any worry off your shoulders. Patrick gives you guidance about how the reception should flow, which I appreciated because I didn't have any experience in creating a day-of timeline. He's also good about being flexible and keeping everything running smoothly.
    Kelly Married on 12/31/2015
    Everyone enjoy Patrick... They danced the night away, even past 12:15..

Aace Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you Kelly I wish you all a Happy New Year!
    Ashley Married on 12/19/2015
    I am so thankful that I found Patrick; he was extremely easy to work with and made the music aspect the wedding wonderful. Patrick got everyone on the dance floor and kept them there all night. Anytime I had a question and emailed Patrick I got a response within 24 hours. His prices are very reasonable and he provided everything I wanted. I could not have asked for anything more. There are a few brides to be on my husbands side of the family and I am definitely going to recommend Aace entertainment to all of them.

Aace Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you Ashley best of wishes to you!
    Nathan Married on 12/12/2015
    So good! Great job! Keep the party going
    Andrea Married on 11/28/2015
    Patrick was amazing, he listened to exactly what we wanted and also made wonderful suggestions. He has experience and even made a perfect timeline for our big day, he helped us make sure all the bases were covered in a timely manner and allowed us to truly enjoy ourselves. We highly recommend him and were overjoyed with our experience!

Aace Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you Andrea you guys are awesome!
    Pamela Married on 10/03/2015
    Aace Entertainment was great. He kept the night rolling and played all the music we picked out and took requests. Everyone had a great time. Thank you so much

Pam Humphrey

Aace Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you Pam it was a special night!
    Maria Married on 05/02/2015
    From the moment I met Patrick I knew he was going to be the perfect choice for our wedding. When My husband and I arrived to The Veranda Restaurant he was watching for us and came inside to run over how he was going to introduce again, than we would do family dances and toasts. (I was thankful he went over these things with us again because you get so caught up in the excitement of the day you can't remember everything.) Another reason I was so thankful was he found out for me that the restaurant did not have us set up for toasts so he set that up for us and told me the problem was resolved before I even knew. :). Patrick is also great at surprises! I had set up a surprise father daughter dance between my husband and our daughter, it was beautiful! My husband had no idea until the moment he announced their names to the dance floor, EVERYBODY was crying!
    Our reception was suppose to end at 9:00, around 8:00 he came over to me and said he would happy to stay an extra hour. He went and set it up with the restaurant for us! We really didn't have to worry about anything because he took care of everything for us that night. Patrick helped make our night even more amazing than we could've imagined! (We still talk about him! :) ) Thank you Patrick for an unforgettable night!!!

Maria,
    Thank you so very much for the incredibly kind words it was truly my pleasure to be a part your most amazing day! I received your photos such a beautiful bride, such a great couple. I wish you all the best life has to offer!
  • User2230889 2+ years ago
    Patrick from Aace Entertainment was a pleasure to work with! He made the entire entertainment planning process seem so easy. I felt confident in knowing that our guests would have a wonderful time and they certainly did. One of the most memorable moments of the night was when all of our guests were called onto the dance floor to circle around us as we danced. It left a lasting impression on us and we have heard so many positive reviews from the night from others. He is professional, polite, and you can rest assured that he knows exactly what he is doing.I would definitely recommend his services to anyone!
    Siobhan Event on: 03/07/2015
    Patrick was wonderful! Both kids and adults had an amazing time. I have used Aace Entertainment before, and I will use them again in the future.
  • Deb
    Deb Married on 02/15/2015
    Patrick instantly made us feel comfortable, as well as being flexible when we made a change in reception

Aace Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thanks Deb your family was so wonderful I really enjoyed playing for you!