76 Reviews for Aace Entertainment LLC

Liability Insurance (2)
Projector (1)
Uplighting (1)
72 Aace Entertainment LLC Reviews

Patrick was so accommodating and a pleasure to work with! He made the music selection process incredibly easy (let's be honest, I put it off until a week before). He knew exactly what to play during cocktail hour, dinner and to get the crowd dancing. We are so happy we went with Patrick and he is a wonderful person. Thank you again!! :)

Profile Picture Kristina, 2/24/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Patrick was great to work with and did a wonderful job at our wedding with the music and up lighting it was a wonderful time!

Profile Picture Kayla, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Patrick was fabulous to work with. He was very flexible with changes and was an amazing Master of Ceremonies at the reception. His equipment was top notch and he was very personal (not big corporation). I would recommend him to anyone that is planning their wedding/reception. He Rocks!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Patrick with Aace Entertainment did such a professional job. Music is such an important part of our lives and Patrick made the magic happen. Thank you so much for making our Big day so special.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, MC

Patrick was incredible! He was very flexible and helped make sure everything went as planned.

Profile Picture Eddie , 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Patrick was so great to work with and he was so kind throughout the process. I didn't have to worry about anything and he provided great suggestions and turned them into a amazing reception! He kept people on the dance floor the whole night and didn't miss a beat. Thanks again Patrick!

Profile Picture Angie, 3/4/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, MC

Quality equipment, large selection of music, excellent speaker and great host

Profile Picture salvatore, 1/28/17, 2 Reviews

Patrick thank you!
It's a pleasure working with Patrick. We had such a great wedding and atmosphere. I even had many of my family members comment on how great the room looked and dance floor area. Patrick has many years of experience and with that he provided some good ideas and helpful ways to have our wedding flow well through out the evening. He had a few creative ideas to incorporate activities and dancing in between dinner and cake cutting. We're Spanish and Brazilian and Patrick had no issues finding certain music that we wanted to play. Our families loved it as well, some came from out of the country and enjoyed the music in their native language.
Patrick provided some uplighting has well which really enhanced the quality and athstics of relegation room. Patrick is great to work with, we schedualed a couple visits and meetings with him to bounce ideas off each other. Everything went so well I can't emphasize the importance to have an experienced and good DJ at your wedding. He also has the highest level of professionalism and is very reliable.

Profile Picture Matt, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Patrick was awesome, the dance floor was always full including myself In a wheelchair, everyone one of our guests told us how much fun they had at our wedding

Profile Picture Jennifer , 4/30/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones

Patrick was incredibly helpful through the planning process. You fill out one simple questionnaire and he takes care of everything else--taking any worry off your shoulders. Patrick gives you guidance about how the reception should flow, which I appreciated because I didn't have any experience in creating a day-of timeline. He's also good about being flexible and keeping everything running smoothly.

Profile Picture Annie, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Everyone enjoy Patrick... They danced the night away, even past 12:15..

Profile Picture Kelly, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I am so thankful that I found Patrick; he was extremely easy to work with and made the music aspect the wedding wonderful. Patrick got everyone on the dance floor and kept them there all night. Anytime I had a question and emailed Patrick I got a response within 24 hours. His prices are very reasonable and he provided everything I wanted. I could not have asked for anything more. There are a few brides to be on my husbands side of the family and I am definitely going to recommend Aace entertainment to all of them.

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Projector, Uplighting

So good! Great job! Keep the party going

Profile Picture Nathan, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Patrick was amazing, he listened to exactly what we wanted and also made wonderful suggestions. He has experience and even made a perfect timeline for our big day, he helped us make sure all the bases were covered in a timely manner and allowed us to truly enjoy ourselves. We highly recommend him and were overjoyed with our experience!

Profile Picture Andrea, 11/28/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones

Aace Entertainment was great. He kept the night rolling and played all the music we picked out and took requests. Everyone had a great time. Thank you so much

Pam Humphrey

Profile Picture PAMELA, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From the moment I met Patrick I knew he was going to be the perfect choice for our wedding. When My husband and I arrived to The Veranda Restaurant he was watching for us and came inside to run over how he was going to introduce again, than we would do family dances and toasts. (I was thankful he went over these things with us again because you get so caught up in the excitement of the day you can't remember everything.) Another reason I was so thankful was he found out for me that the restaurant did not have us set up for toasts so he set that up for us and told me the problem was resolved before I even knew. :). Patrick is also great at surprises! I had set up a surprise father daughter dance between my husband and our daughter, it was beautiful! My husband had no idea until the moment he announced their names to the dance floor, EVERYBODY was crying!
Our reception was suppose to end at 9:00, around 8:00 he came over to me and said he would happy to stay an extra hour. He went and set it up with the restaurant for us! We really didn't have to worry about anything because he took care of everything for us that night. Patrick helped make our night even more amazing than we could've imagined! (We still talk about him! :) ) Thank you Patrick for an unforgettable night!!!

Profile Picture Maria, 5/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Patrick from Aace Entertainment was a pleasure to work with! He made the entire entertainment planning process seem so easy. I felt confident in knowing that our guests would have a wonderful time and they certainly did. One of the most memorable moments of the night was when all of our guests were called onto the dance floor to circle around us as we danced. It left a lasting impression on us and we have heard so many positive reviews from the night from others. He is professional, polite, and you can rest assured that he knows exactly what he is doing.I would definitely recommend his services to anyone!

Profile Picture Rikki, 4/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Patrick instantly made us feel comfortable, as well as being flexible when we made a change in reception

Profile Picture Deb, 2/15/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

He was an incredible dj! Even helped me when he saw from afar that I had dropped food on my beautiful dress! Was there with Soda water and napkin in a blink of an eye. He kept us in line with the wedding stuff': introductions, cake cutting, bouquet toss. Etc...
Played everything we requested and kept the party hopping! 5 stars!

Profile Picture Megan , 1/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Patrick was awesome! He put together a first dance set (5 songs) for us to practice with and played every song as requested! He was very attentive and always making sure everything was as I wanted it to be! Everyone danced all night and had a great time! I highly recommend Aace, because the music could make or break the night and this definitely turned out perfect thanks to Patrick!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 12/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Patrick was awesome!! We would recommend him for your wedding,party etc. He was very easy to work with ,responded to emails quickly,showed up to the event a couple hours early to set up. Very professional and played great music!!

Profile Picture janelle, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I was not an easy bride and Patrick was wonderful! He met with us to pre-plan, played most of the music from our lists, gave a great introduction and helped us run the show. He even offered to buy us a drink. I planned a destination wedding and would recommend Patrick to any bride.

Profile Picture Andrea, 11/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Patrick provides everything you want in a DJ.
1.Patrick is easy to work with and straight forward from a business standpoint.
2.Patrick is flexible in music selection and can make last minute adjustments.
3.Patrick knows how to run a wedding reception and makes helpful song and agenda flow suggestions.
4.Patrick keeps the reception jumping, making sure everyone has a good time.
5.Patrick works well with other vendors, which helps keep one less thing for the bride and groom to worry over.

Profile Picture Harlan, 10/26/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Patrick was an AMAZING DJ and really made our wedding memorable! He got all of our guests to dance -- so awesome!! Patrick even found our unique sound choices and helped create our dream wedding. We would definitely hire him for our next party!

Profile Picture Becky, 10/4/14, 2 Reviews