AAA Entertainment Reviews

AAA Entertainment View more information

Jack D. Getting married on 06/22/2022

The absolute best

AAA is the best all around one stop shop. Great DJs really know how to elevate any occasion. The only choice for a wedding.

AAA Entertainment's reply:

Jack, it was great to run into you at the wedding in Beckley. Thank you for your kind words. You know that we love to play music!
  • Val
    Val H. Getting married on 04/03/2022

Collaborated on Several Weddings

AAA Entertainment brings the party. They show up early, they run sound checks, they assume nothing and as a coordinator - THIS MATTERS. From Ceremony to a wedding party's grand entry lineup, to the close of the evening, they pay attention to every detail. Joe was phenomenal to work with, not taking any location of his equipment or position of his speakers for granted, ensuring every moment is flawless and every picture taken is epic for the couple. Sound quality and transitions are so critical to the flow of the day and they have this mastered. I recommend this company to anyone needing MC services, specialty audio/visual install/entertainment options, DJ services and more.

AAA Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Val. I love working with you. You make my job ten times easier, because you are so thorough.
    Jennifer W. Getting married on 02/03/2022

My mother and stepfathers wedding July 11 2020

We had an absolute blast with this DJ at the wedding! He entertained our guests non stop, played the best music, and our guests were completely impressed! Everyone talked about how much fun they had at the reception! He even joined us on the dance floor and taught our guests how to do certain dances. Please book him he does not disappoint!! He is worth every penny!

AAA Entertainment's reply:

Hi, Jennifer. Thank you for the review. Your family is so much fun to hang out with! Have you all thought about a one year anniversary party?
  • April
    April B. Married on 10/02/2021

These guys completely nailed it!!! They made it memorable!!!

I can't even start to find the words right now about how happy we were with this DJ company at our wedding! They were absolutely amazing! Joe was very quick to answer question and concerns.

Zach completely shocked us with his dance moves!!! They were so entertaining and did so many special things that really added to our wedding experience!

We had guests coming up and asking if Zach was a friend of mine and that they NEVER saw Dj's perform like that ever. Several guests asked their contact info. These guys completely nailed it!!! They made it memorable!!!
  • Ellie
    Ellie T. Married on 09/25/2021

Definitely recommend!!

High energy and very detail oriented with excellent communication! JK and his team are the best of the best!

AAA Entertainment's reply:

Your wedding day was amazing. Almost as much as you and Samuel! Thanks for having us and for your kind words!
    Presley B. Married on 09/18/2021

Party Rockers

We had so much fun! We were able to book them last minute thankfully and they kept the party going! They played an array of music and even taught everyone a new dance!

AAA Entertainment's reply:

Good times! Thank you, Presley! The weather was perfect and the dance floor was HOT! We should have an anniversary party in one year. What do you think?
  • Brittany
    Brittany L. Married on 09/11/2021

A Dream Reception!

Where do I start with this company? Let's see, 1st I was the Maid of Honor in a wedding that AAA Entertainment worked with and was so impressed by their professionalism that I hired them for my own on 9/17/11. I hired them as a package deal with all of their services and I am so happy that I did. Joe's team is top notch entertainment! At the start of our reception, I had a few shy ones who didn't want to dance. By the end of the night, no one was in their chairs! They were all on the dance floor, along with the DJ while he led us in group dances such as the Cupid Shuffle. It was an absolute blast! My sister in law told me that everytime she looked at me, I was smiling during the reception. The atmosphere provided by AAA Entertainment is unmatched. The lighting, the floor, the energy...everyone had a blast!! I can't say 'Thank You' enough for such a memorable wedding.

AAA Entertainment's reply:

Can you say tons of fun! We sure had a great time, didn't we. I just wish that we could relive some of those moments. Oh, wait! We just did, didn't we!
    Richard Married on 09/10/2021

Joe and His Team at AAA are Fantastic!

Joe and his team did a great job getting to know what we wanted and even better, executing on that knowledge. They perfectly balanced ensuring we heard what we wanted, a great flow, and keeping the whole crowd engaged, young and old alike!

AAA Entertainment's reply:

Rich, you guys are awesome! Thanks for having us and what do you think about having a one year anniversary party!?
    Connie A. Married on 07/31/2021

Our 50th wedding Anniversary celebration

We had heard JK before and knew the quality of his work. He was prompt, his music selections were exactly what we wanted. The equipment was impeccable. It made my celebration a hit. I couldn’t have asked for better entertainment.

AAA Entertainment's reply:

I can't tell you how much I appreciate your comments. Thank you for having us and congratulations! Please tell Clyde I said hello!
    Teresa C. Married on 07/24/2021

Fun and entertaining

Joe, AAA Entertainment, and his team were fantastic to work with in July 2020. AAA was the DJ for my mom's wedding and I highly recommend them!

AAA Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for having us, Teresa! We love our trips to play in your part of the state! I remember that on several occasions, literally, every guest in the room was on the dance floor.
    Michelle K. Married on 07/17/2021

Evening to Remember

First review I have ever felt compelled to write. AAA Entertainment was absolutely the best we could have had for the wedding celebration for my daughter. Not only were almost all the guests dancing Our bartenders were dancing and the photographer, and videographer stayed longer because they enjoyed the party as well. Best DJ I have ever experienced and truly a evening to remember. Highly recommend if you want sore feet and all your guests smiling!! Event at Bridgeport Country Club. Bridgeport, WV.

AAA Entertainment's reply:

Hi, Michelle. Thanks a million for the positive review. You all were so much fun! Let's have a one year anniversary party! Thanks for having us!
    Alyssa D. Married on 07/03/2021

What a Party!

Joe Kerner and the AAA team kill it every time they come to The Resort at Glade Springs! They are truly amazing to work with. Very professional, so much fun, and a great value all around. They will get the party started and keep it going all night long. We LOVE them!

AAA Entertainment's reply:

Alyssa, thank you for those kind words. You and your team at Glade Springs are the best! Thank you for having us!
    Annie C. Married on 06/26/2021

Ah.Maz.Ing.!!!!

AAA provides a customized experience based on thorough knowledge of getting to know the clients. They make sure you have EXACTLY what you want and make your day as special as possible. So easy to work with. Professional and timely. My wedding was fantastic thanks to JK and his crew. The party was so good, my husband and I were the last to leave! Recommend HIGHLY! I used the DJ/ photography and videography services. Best decision I ever made!

AAA Entertainment's reply:

Hi, Annie! We still display one of your bridal headshots. You were such an amazing bride to play music for. Let's have an anniversary party, soon!
  • Kristen
    Kristen K. Married on 06/11/2021

Always keeping the crowd happy!

I have had the pleasure of working with AAA Entertainment and Joe Kerner on several occasions at Hale Street Center and other venues. Joe is always professional, entertaining, and flexible. He and his team go above and beyond to ensure the crowd is enjoying themselves and they work closely with the other vendors and coordinators for seamless transitions and execution of the bride's timeline. I would highly recommend them for your event!

AAA Entertainment's reply:

Kristen, thank you for the review. We love your place and thanks for making our job easier. We look forward to our next big day with you.
    Christina S. Married on 06/11/2021

Amazing reception to remember!

Last minute we decided to get a DJ. Our venue, Hale street center recommended AAA entertainment. Joe kerner made the night more memorable and so much fun. All the guests are still talking about our night. If your on the fence of a DJ and having AAA entertainment, DO IT! So worth it. Very affordable pricing for all the he has the offer and the entertainment he brings!

AAA Entertainment's reply:

We had a blast at your reception and thank you for having us! You guys are the type of people that we really like working for!
    Kayla Married on 06/05/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Our wedding had a free rocky parts through the day with the typical things that happen. Can’t find
    This can’t find that and I was so stressed. I was almost ready and about to have to put out the newest fire when I heard the sound of the music being tested in the reception room. I immediately became calm. I knew at least that part of our special day was going to be AWESOME!! It was! JK and his crew are the best at what they do and I would recommend them 10/10 for anything you need a DJ for. They kept the mood up and people on the dance floor. It was absolutely perfect for our rocky start of a wedding day! If your searching for a DJ stop now because you’ve found the one!!

AAA Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Kayla. Your wedding day was magical. Thanks for trusting us with your wedding day entertainment!
    Shealyn S. Married on 05/22/2021

Best in the Biz!

I have attended 2 weddings where Joe and his crew were the entertainment! Joe and his crew put on an amazing show, and they are great at getting a crowd involved! I can’t wait to use them at my own wedding someday! Definitely the best in the business!

AAA Entertainment's reply:

Good times. Thank you for the review and we look forward to seeing you, soon! We need you back on our dance floor!
    Elizabeth C. Married on 04/29/2021

Wonderful!

Choosing AAA entertainment was the best choice for our wedding reception. The music made it fun and kept our guests on the dance floor. Easy to communicate with and played all the songs we requested. Very affordable and totally worth it! BOOK AAA!
    Claire B. Married on 04/17/2021

Best Money Spent!

Joe was so fun and worked with us to pick the perfect playlist for our special day. All the guests had so much fun and still talk about the reception! We had him bring a dancer which made everything so much better! He taught us all dances to all the songs and had dance offs with our guests. Joe also helped keep things on a schedule so my husband and I got to enjoy the evening and it worry about what was next. We told him the style of music we liked and gave the test up to him and it was absolutely perfect! It was a night to remember! This was 6 years ago and I still remember it like yesterday! 10/10 recommend for everyone’s special day! AAA Entertainment is a must for your special day!

AAA Entertainment's reply:

Claire, you all were so much fun to play for. You made your DJ look like a star! Let's have an anniversary party, someday!
    Josh C. Married on 04/13/2021

Top Notch Professionalism

Top Notch. Guys know what they are doing.

AAA Entertainment's reply:

Hi, Josh. Thanks for your positive review. We hope to see you at another event real soon! Take care!
    Morgan I. Married on 10/03/2020

Best vendor of my wedding

Joe does an absolutely incredible job. He is so flexible and ready to make your boogie dreams come true. Joe and his crew bar far created all of the best memories of our wedding day!!

AAA Entertainment's reply:

We loved being your DJs! You all are so much fun and I can still remember how your party was LIT! Thank you for having us!
    Jackson E. Married on 09/26/2020

Couple - Groom

JK and his team killed it! From the ceremony to the reception, they done beyond amazing for our wedding. I was very impressed with the way these guys work! If you want a real DJ that’s going to set the tone for any occasion, then I highly recommend you give this team a call!

AAA Entertainment's reply:

Jackson, you and Abby are such a wonderful couple that it's no wonder we were able to shine as your DJ service. Your day was magical!
  • Emily
    Emily P. Married on 08/08/2020

Joe is the BEST!

Joe & his crew from JK’s AAA Entertainment were the life of the party at my wedding at Canaan Valley Resort! They were so easy to work with & went above & beyond to make sure our ceremony & reception ran smoothly. Joe & his crew were a blast & made our night one we will never forget! The lights, the slide show, the videographers, the big screens, etc were awesome. Our wedding was perfect thanks to JK’s AAA Entertainment! We highly recommend them to anyone who needs a professional DJ that is also a pleasure & a blast to work with! Thanks again ❤️

AAA Entertainment's reply:

Your wedding was like a dream come true. Complete with an awesome bride and groom with the picture perfect wedding location. Thank you for having us!
  • Todd
    Todd G. Married on 05/12/2020

Best of The Best

I am a wedding officiant and have the opportunity to work with a lot of other wedding vendors. I have personally witnessed the difference that having a professional DJ can make in your ceremony and your reception and without any reservation I can give AAA my highest recommendation. They are a perfect balance of professionalism and personality.

AAA Entertainment's reply:

Todd, it was an eye opener to have worked with you at the wedding in December. I have never seen an officiant with such an accurate understanding of what a wedding needs. Thanks for recommending us!